talisan // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  |

Tourists

Aug 28, 2002, 3:19pm
I'm sure this is an old topic, but I wasn't reading the boards at the time.

Why were tourists removed from AlphaWorld? Seems to me as if a lot of the
life of the world is now gone. You run across tourist builds all the time,
and some of them are just breathtaking. Where else can tourists build? And
if I were NEW to AW, how would I know where to build as a tourist? I'm
really sorry to see Lara not hanging around like she had been too. I know
she loved to help out new people coming into AlphaWorld. Did removing
tourists really make more money for AWI? I'm betting it did not, but you
tell me if you know it did please.

Tourists

Aug 29, 2002, 1:16am
But did it have the desired effects? :)

> To get them to purchase citizenship... :)
>
> maki www.awmaki.com

To those of you who use ChatZone3D

Sep 10, 2002, 12:01am
ok, I'll bite. What is ChatZone and why should anyone care about it?(Not
trying to make that sound snotty)

> Why? Because here it doesn't reach its optimal audience. The ChatZone
community needs to set up its own forum or newsgroup if it wants to have a
successful discussion group.

Taking bets..

Sep 8, 2002, 12:51am
> Negative, Gore actually has brains. Bush was below average in school.

Which just shows that ANY American can become President of the US. Which
means a lot of you can if you want to, even EEP. ;)

Problems with activeworlds

Sep 12, 2002, 4:34am
> That isn't how you do it, your suppose to go to your local arts and craft
> store, buy tons of those weird magnet things you put on fridges, go home,
> stick all of them on the computer, maybe even toss a couple under the
cover.
> Outlook and AW will never cause you any more trouble ;-)

Chance are you will mess up a lot more than you want. Put them all over your
monitor and you can pretend you are on some drug of your choice. You can put
them on your hard drive too, dunno what the exact effect will be, but if you
do it, please let us all know :) I love those refer maganets :) Downtown
Disney has a store totally devoted to only them. :)

Eep's Objects (was: Re: Object Path Protection)

Sep 13, 2002, 5:14pm
I remember when I took my first programming class back in Jr High.... 1982
or something... and the word "Hacker" simply meant Programmer. Being a
Hacker was a GOOD thing. Gosh, how twisted things have become since then :P

Also, is there anyway we can stop the Eep bashing? Just a tinie bit? :))

WinXP Professional Recycle Bin Question

Sep 26, 2002, 12:39am
Well, just get rid of the trashcan altogether, I hate the darn thing,
something the Mac OS pushed on Windows.... another stolen idea the MS people
had to add. Download from microsoft.com TweakUI for Windows XP, then go to
the Desktop item on the list and uncheck the Trashcan, will remove it from
your desktop and you never have to see it again.

[View Quote]

WinXP Professional Recycle Bin Question

Sep 26, 2002, 1:04am
Do you EVER take stuff out of the trash can? You can just turn off the trash
can ability. Right click on your Recycle Bin(bleh) and Properties, adjust
your sliders down to zero for each drive. Then download TweakUI, turn off
the darn thing, and then you will never have anything in your trashcan or
ever have to see it again. Hehe :))

[View Quote]

Re: EMAIL TO AW

Sep 26, 2002, 12:00am
> Mmm last I was told, she was paid? If she's paid, she's an employee of
sorts. I
> find it hard to believe anyone would work straight for the company for
free. :\

Bowen, I have no idea, nor do I think it is even important who MM works for,
but there are a lot of people out there working for companies for free. For
example, online games like EverQuest, Ultima Online(used to), The Realm, and
others I can't remember anymore have Online support staff that help with
often encountered problems in the game and assist in solving them and
reporting to the company faults and failing game mechanics. For 1 year in
EverQuest I was a Guide and never once was I paid to do the customer service
I gave. I enjoyed being in the position, and helping people get their
problems fixed. It's a mostly thankless job, but there is a satisfaction you
get from doing it and being part of something.

A couple questions.

Oct 1, 2002, 12:27am
Carl,

you've asked me to do things for you in the past that YOU could have done
yourself pretty easily.

Can you Yahoo!! ? Typing in VIA Technology brought up
http://www.viatech.com/en/index/index.jsp as the 1st item on the list. Took
me all of 20 seconds to find this.

Please start doing things for yourself. I am not going to help you again.

[View Quote]

Computer won't play midi files anymore.

Oct 2, 2002, 9:47pm
Who makes your motherboard? Try going to the makers website. They may have
the drivers you seek

Does anyone else think that...

Oct 7, 2002, 10:27pm
I dunno, think Electronic Arts would mind? :))

[View Quote]

Need 3D StudioMax 4.0, 4.2 or 5.0 .Cab files

Oct 20, 2002, 11:27am
There is a kit you can sometimes find at the computer or music store that
lets you polish/fill in scratches that might help you repair the disc enough
to use it again

Is E N Z O

Oct 20, 2002, 11:29am
Check out Lady Pippin's NewAW screen shots.

http://www.pippin2.com/NewAW.html

Is E N Z O

Oct 20, 2002, 8:20pm
Then definitely don't like you now. Smooth move.

Is E N Z O

Oct 20, 2002, 8:30pm
Well, this may, or may not be a rumor I heard. A bold little green feathered
bird told me, in the back room of a bar I was recently that might be The
Thirsty Whale and in whispers only, that maybe the reason why some people
were not allowed into a certain place that they... ahem... requested to be
in because some of them had used um... improper ummm.... features or
abilities in a certain place... and ah, never reported it to the a proper
authorities. Yeah, that's what I think I heard.

Why isn't anyone renewing?

Oct 23, 2002, 2:12am
so that if someone doesn't renew for a while because of money problems, they
can come back later and keep going. Also, maybe if a cit is expired, when
you try to send a telegram it gives you a message, such as "Sorry, but this
citizenship has expired"... Something like that, and PPW's don't work.

Why would they bother doing that? Wasn't a good move in my opinion in the
first place. Why would they risk losing a customer who might decide to come
back in a year or two. I know that seems slim, but I came back after a 6
month hiatus, and I know of one person that was indeed gone for a year.

-Talisan

Re: build 435(wishlist etc)

Oct 23, 2002, 2:08am
You'd be surprised what they read. They just don't reply. They do have a
list for next release. There are too many items being added already to the
new browser, and if people keep pressuring them to add more, you might as
well just forget a release anytime soon. So they don't decide to reply to
every post here in the groups, so what? Doesn't mean they are not listening,
nor does it mean they have to agree with you.

Now, you may still choose to believe they don't read posts in wishlist, but
I happen to know different from conversations held with these people in beta
that are not posted on the groups. Not that I am special, just I happen to
have been around when a comment has been made by one of them referring to
such and such a post. I could name one specific post which made some very
unreasonable requests to change the browser very dramatically via MS
extensions, but I won't.

Not a single one of us knows what someone else is thinking. We only know
about ourselves... maybe :P So, unless someone comes to you and tells you
that they are explicitely ignoring something, it's only a assumption on your
part and the part of the collective thinking in this NG and serves to foster
antipathy where none was deserved.

Not only that, but they are a busy bunch. Can you imagine the hundreds and
hundreds of emails they get? OMG, I can't imagine it... that alone is a
nightmare. And the hundreds of grams they get every day when they are
spotted online? Seriously! You know all about gram hell, I've been in it,
you've been in it... we all have at one time I will bet. Now, imagine
them.... twice as many, maybe 10 fold as many... who knows. I can't imagine.
I know they very rarely reply to grams unless it is important or currently
relevant. I've sent my share of grams to Cal, and I have one ever gotten one
reply. I don't expect him to reply. Same with Grimm, or anyone else. I don't
expect Shamus to reply.

My point may be flittering here into the wind, but I'm trying to hopefully
explain why they don't reply, why they seem aloof, why the collective
conscience here seems to make them out doing only what they want and
ignoring everyone. Hello? The ideas they are currently implementing are
ideas that were once in the wishlist in the first place, and ideas that came
from current beta testers and some from old timers who have sent them
extensive emails on how something might be done. I know this.

In short, they are listening. It's just so hard to do it in all the static
they receive!

-Talisan

Donator?

Oct 29, 2002, 9:20pm
*chuckles* Upgrading it and you don't do anything with it? AW Addict? *looks
guilty*

Newsgroup Email Harvesting

Nov 4, 2002, 9:55pm
I created a hotmail account once, and I used it 1 time to email by boss who
had an AOL address. Now I don't know if it was because I sent that 1 email
to an AOL address, or because it was a hotmail account, but I started
getting ads on that account. I never signed up for anything and when I
filled out the selections in the hotmail newsletters I left everything
unchecked.

Internet addiction

Nov 6, 2002, 8:23pm
[View Quote] I have actually heard people say that in public. It's hilarious.

What is happening to AW?

Feb 10, 2003, 7:22pm
There are several issues with AW and the community that have caused an
exodus.

1. 20 dollar accounts have now nearly completely expired and thus not
renewed.
2. awb3.4 is severely late in coming and people no longer want to wait.
Feature creep has taken over, driving by a few indivuals who coerced the
programmers to implement features too early.
3. constant arguments in the community over irrelevant issues... people
getting into the face of others business
4. tourist access denied in the majority of the worlds
5. competition in competing software environment, including the abundance of
online games
6. better chat access elsewhere, without brow beating moderation(ie AwGate)
7. Lack of AW Corp/Inc(whatever) to be competitive, flexible and leading
edge.
8. Poor/Unprofessional behavior online by certain AW staff in global mode
9. Lack of a professional advertising model
10. Poor reviews by the profession media
11. Poor propoganda by AW and better propoganda from competitors
12. Lack of community zeal and support found in the past... due to citizens
previously abandoning AW and also due to personal attacks made against some
that were unwarranted and moving on to greener pastures.(Eep for example was
very zealous and we all had issues against him, but he was great at what he
did and the support he gave aw and the coercion/pressure he gave to the aw
staff)
13. related to the rate charge mentioned in #1. the price of AW is
non-competitive with regards to value given by the product vs other
competitors which give more value for the buck.
14. lack of leadership in the AW organization.
15. The abandonment of AW personal to work with other projects/companies to
further their own careers(which I don't blame on them in the least and of
course wish them WELL)

I'm speaking from observation and trying to be unbiased. I am NOT
deliberately attacking anyone, though I do imply certain individuals in my
comments. We all have our own agendas and some take priority over others
with lack of thought and consequences as to the future of the product. With
stong leadership, and clear set of goals, and an adherance to a time table,
I believe things would be different than they are today... however, the time
table and the set of goals were thrown out the door at least 3 times that I
can count... which illustrates the lack of strong leadership.

Regardless of the 15 reasons I stated to answer your question, I do intend
to stay with AW. I am not entirely sure if I will renew the 5 worlds I
currently have licenses for, but I do indeed intend to remain a citizen
using account 296829(Talisan) for as long as I can afford it.

Respectfully,
Talisan

Message to Bill and YS CRASH!

May 5, 2003, 1:52pm
4 things.

1. His email is bill at activeworlds.com and I know you know that.
2. Why cross post? You just like attention right? As a beta tester, you're
suppose to keep things seperate.
3. Nice Subject title, I like the way you made it personal and so URGENT!
4. I love the idea of a personal and urgent message made public to ensure
Bill and AW are held accountable.

Geez

how do i find my property

Aug 28, 2002, 3:41pm
I actually did try this bot myself, and it kept quiting after a while, it
would search 1700 cells and then just sit there for hours doing nothing and
I'd rerun it again. AW is a pretty big place, guess something was timing out
or perhaps the server decided it did not wish to respond anymore.

[View Quote]

Shankahtus in Gor

Aug 28, 2002, 6:58am
Hi Folks, be very very careful when dealing with Shankahtus of Gor... he is
VERY easily offended. I was going to purchase up to 200 dollars worth of his
AVs... but I asked him if he could do something with the elbows of the male
avs, as his av arms remind me an awful lot of Pop Eye's arms. He was
offended, and told me he could if I paid him to... et al... there was more
to it. So I left his world and he grammed me the following:

ShanKahtus, sent Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:55 PM:
I am an Artist and you have criticized my Art for the last time and I would
not sell to you if you paid me double

This fella already has a bad enough reputation. But he continues to want to
make it worse for some odd reason. This person has LOST sales. He doesn't
deserve your business either. Be very careful when dealing with this person.
He really loves to throw the phrase "law suit" around as well. He swears if
you take even a pinkie off his av;s and use them in another av, he will file
a law suit against you for a ridiculous sum.

-Talisan

Shankahtus in Gor

Aug 29, 2002, 12:58am
I appreciate your opinion, but I don't appreciate there being a suggestion I
did anything wrong. Read the log and determine for yourself whether I did
anything wrong. At the end of this chat log, I left without saying good bye.
I sent Shan one gram which told hime "You have insulted me Shan, I will not
be making any purchases from you" That is almost word for word. You've seen
his reply.

Immigration Officer: Gor is NKZ / NCZ All slaves are safe in Gor. Free
are safe too unless you mess with the Panther Girls. People that desire to
Hunt the Panther Girls often find themselves to be the Prey!
Talisan: Tal Shan
Talisan: Tal Mirah
ShanKahtus: what are the relative dimensions of the picture you want to
frame
Mirah: Tal Shan , hugs you
Sechen C: yes
ShanKahtus: Tal Mirah and Talisan
fawnS2 GORfgr: greetings Master Talisan
Talisan: Greetings girl
Mirah: Tal SechenC
Sechen C: shit its a pict3 thats all I know, its in my yurt.
Mirah: greetings fawn
Talisan: Tal Sechen
Sechen C: oops sorry did not know there werre guests here.
ShanKahtus: these are all mannequins
Sechen C: TalTalisan
Sechen C: Tal Mirah.
ShanKahtus: I can put seven hair styles on her
Mirah: wow
ShanKahtus: can build the av before a person
Talisan: Pretty cool Shan
ShanKahtus: settle on textures
ShanKahtus: then put it together in a few minutes for them
Mirah: wow impressive
Talisan: Did you make a new boy av Shan?
ShanKahtus: actually I have two more hair styles besides these
fawnS2 GORfgr: greetings Master Verus Tor, smilessssssss
Verus Tor: Tal Shan
Talisan: Tal Verus
Verus Tor: Greetings fawn
Mirah: Tal Verus
Verus Tor: Tal Talisan
Sechen C: Tal Verus
Verus Tor: Tal Mirah
Talisan: I remember the picture you sent me Shan.
Verus Tor: Tal Senchen
Talisan: Are those Tatoos?
Mirah: Tal Krait
Talisan: Cool
Krait: Tal..and loads s
Sechen C: winks
ShanKahtus: yes tatoos
fawnS2 GORfgr: greetings Master Krait
Mirah: how are you Krait ?
Talisan: Nice idea Shan. Tats are cool. I know several who like them.
Talisan: Myself included.
ShanKahtus: I am making a couple of non Gor avs too
ShanKahtus: come over here
ShanKahtus: Tal Krait
Talisan: I'm very impressed by your new av's, you a real artist Shan
ShanKahtus: Tal Verus
Talisan: Those axes and swords are great
Talisan: Mermaids in Gor?
ShanKahtus: read lpost above
ShanKahtus: Be Well Sechen
Mirah: wb Krait
Krait: ah.. Tal..and can see now
Talisan: Tal Krait
Sechen C: Be wellShan
ShanKahtus: I trimmed the merman done even more
Krait: smiles..and my thanks..Mirah
Sechen C: be well all. grinz
Mirah: be well Sechen , smiles
fawnS2 GORfgr: this girl wishes you well Master Sechen
Krait: checks myh av..lol
Talisan: Take care Sechen
ShanKahtus: Nice Female Av Krait
Mirah: no
Mirah: smiles I just told him that
ShanKahtus: come over here Talisan
Mirah: smiles
Talisan: ok
Krait: finds a likely looking one
ShanKahtus: on the makle I am working on
ShanKahtus: is a trimmer male torso and arms
Talisan: *nods*
Mirah: ooh the blond is very sexy
Talisan: Looks good so far
Krait: loads and listens
Talisan: SJust a thought Shan, can you make the elbow's a little thicker?
What do you think?
Talisan: Looks great so far.
ShanKahtus: people that send me money
ShanKahtus: and don't just talk od sending money
ShanKahtus: I can make anything for them
Talisan: Just offering an idea Shan.
ShanKahtus: I never made a mermaid
ShanKahtus: offer me money
Mirah: laughs
ShanKahtus: and I will make an av like you want it
ShanKahtus: you are never happy are you?
ShanKahtus: send me a naked picture
ShanKahtus: and I can make one look like you
Talisan: No need for that, we often don't look like we want to Shan. Why are
you sensitive over a thought?
ShanKahtus: Sure I can make the elbows thicker
Mirah: Shan?
ShanKahtus: because you offer too many"Thoughts" and suggestions about my
art when it is not requested
Mirah: do you still have pics I have sent you?
ShanKahtus: Pictures?
ShanKahtus: of you?
ShanKahtus: yes
Mirah: yes of my I had to reformatt my computer and lost all mine
ShanKahtus: ahhhh want them back?
Mirah: please , smiles
ShanKahtus: sure
Mirah: and the last ones of you

[View Quote]

Shankahtus in Gor

Aug 29, 2002, 1:13am
I've only been in Shan's worlds a few times. I was going to purchase some
AV's from him for one of my worlds. The only other time that I ever
discussed such purchases is shown below, and I was politely asked to leave
as you can see down at the bottom because of my 'suggestions'. The last 25%
of this conversation, when he apparently got upset with me, he changed his
av to that of a male nude and stood before me floating with his genitals
clearly visible and apparently being deliberatly insulting on purpose.

* Active Worlds chat session: Wed Aug 7, 2002 3:13 PM *

Immigration Officer: Welcome to SHANWORKS TreeHouse Village...featuring
custom made avatars and objects...available for purchase. Enjoy your visit!
Talisan: Tal Shan
ShanKahtus: Tal Talisan
Talisan: Very interesting display
ShanKahtus: wanted a client to chose his hair color
Talisan: Looks cool, but eerie
Talisan: That's a cool one
Talisan: I like those clothing
Talisan: A lot of detail
ShanKahtus: all of mine are know for detail and relatively small size
Talisan: I like the axes, but too northern for my liking.
ShanKahtus: likes scimitars?
Talisan: Very nice. yes I do
Talisan: i like the concept of the hood, but I've never been totally happy
with the look.
Talisan: pg
Talisan: Like the hair on that one.
Talisan: I think I am looking for 3 female, 3 male, and assorted slave av's,
not sure of a number however.
ShanKahtus: oops you said G rated
Talisan: Say 9 to 12 av's
Talisan: Yes, must be G
Talisan: Like the color, but not the dress :)
Talisan: That one is nice.
Talisan: veil?
ShanKahtus: FC Wedding
ShanKahtus: those are not mine
Talisan: ok
Talisan: There's been some dispute in talking about male slaves, they don't
fit the generical 3 color scheme of the females slaves right?
Talisan: I like her
Talisan: She's nice
Talisan: I like the simple hair and the face
Talisan: She available?
ShanKahtus: you mean one of this style?
Talisan: Can she be made at least PG?
ShanKahtus: different hair?
Talisan: I like the hair, can have red?
ShanKahtus: you mean one dressed like this?
ShanKahtus: but that other hair?
Talisan: I liked the look of the previous girl in yellow silks.
Talisan: Like thehair color
Talisan: Reminds me of Anna's on hers
ShanKahtus: this red or the other color
Talisan: I like this red
ShanKahtus: it is like Aaminahs
Talisan: I saw, yes. I have not installed her av yet, thanks for reminding
me.
Talisan: I like the previous hair style on that yellow silk av, with this
hair color
Talisan: Erm, nope
Talisan: The coils are neat nice idea, expensive hair do
ShanKahtus: this is an older style
Talisan: *nods*
ShanKahtus: I have made several hir styles since I made this av
Talisan: reminds me too much of auyark however
ShanKahtus: Vicki?
Talisan: Dunno if that is her name. that girl with NDN that I had briefly
Talisan: Lady Moonstar
ShanKahtus: Katya
Talisan: Changed names again?
Talisan: Yes
ShanKahtus: she was first trained as a kajira in Gor
ShanKahtus: I called her katya
Talisan: Anyho, this is the av style she was using when I last saw her on
one of your worlds
Talisan: I'm not so sure I like the male slave avs
ShanKahtus: these are my old style PGs
ShanKahtus: I make them with cape and or Hood or without
Talisan: Pretty nice for the older av styles I haven't seen these before
ShanKahtus: the Males
Talisan: those first Master av's you showed me I liked a lot.
Talisan: The texture details were great
Talisan: Like the one I am wearing now
Talisan: I like that one yes
ShanKahtus: I need to set up an account for a friend
Talisan: ok
ShanKahtus: I will be changing accounts
Talisan: *nod*
Shanwrks1: dang
ShanKahtus: join me
Talisan: ok
Immigration Officer: Gor is NKZ / NCZ All slave are safe in Gor. The Hall
of Knowledge is updated and located at 0n 12e .5a 270
ShanKahtus: forgot all of my accts
Talisan: I know how that can be
Talisan: I've unloaded a few recently
Talisan: Same avs here?
ShanKahtus: yes
ShanKahtus: I have misplace an account
Talisan: This looks a lot like an indian
Talisan: lol
ShanKahtus: it depends on which avs you get
ShanKahtus: if you want my latest
ShanKahtus: even in quantity
Talisan: I think I have settled on the Masters and also the female slave
av's I like. I think the other 2 sets for Mistress and male slave will be
harder to choose
ShanKahtus: they will not go below 25
Talisan: Less than 25 per av?
ShanKahtus: that model of kajira
ShanKahtus: and the Masters you saw
ShanKahtus: I can use that head
ShanKahtus: and body
ShanKahtus: this was the kajira
Talisan: Yes
ShanKahtus: My ver very latest
ShanKahtus: well this one is
Talisan: Erm, well, not happy with this one. Liked the other one very much,
had an also anime appearance.
ShanKahtus: the face is japanese
Talisan: I like the coloring very much, it's a very nice av
Talisan: Can I have one like this? How much? but pg and red/aburn hair?
ShanKahtus: just one av is 50
ShanKahtus: 4 avs for 100
ShanKahtus: but
Talisan: Won't be just one av. But that one I do want for sure.
ShanKahtus: if you do not want a lot of changes
ShanKahtus: other than
ShanKahtus: texture changes
ShanKahtus: I will do you 12 for 150
ShanKahtus: but
Talisan: Well, will be hard to pick 12, I'm picky
ShanKahtus: only one style and hair of kajira
ShanKahtus: picky?
ShanKahtus: 300 for 12
Talisan: lol :)
ShanKahtus: what I can do
Talisan: Well. you have a sale on at least this one av.
ShanKahtus: is four avs styles
ShanKahtus: this av and the kajira
Talisan: 3 giels, all 3 silks, each with different color hair or only one?
ShanKahtus: would be 70
Talisan: giels=girls
ShanKahtus: different hair color and different silk color
Talisan: ok, you have 3 girl av's sold so far, depending on price
ShanKahtus: you don't like these dresses?
Talisan: I like the darker colored ones like this one
Talisan: I don't like the brigher pinks and such
Talisan: This is Aaminah's?
ShanKahtus: I can texture you some in darker blue and geen and burnt orange
ShanKahtus: this is Aaminahs
Talisan: Burnt Orange sounds interesting, as does the green
ShanKahtus: this hair style
ShanKahtus: is 1/3 the size of the Aaminah's
Talisan: Any Mistress models similar to this one?
ShanKahtus: you mean smaller in frame?
ShanKahtus: I can swap hair
ShanKahtus: and face
ShanKahtus: fast
Talisan: I do like that frame.
ShanKahtus: it is 20% narrower
ShanKahtus: smaller breasts
Talisan: I like Aaminah's frame as well.
ShanKahtus: this is aaminah
ShanKahtus: naked
Talisan: *nod*
Talisan: is skin color different?
ShanKahtus: yes
Talisan: Thought so
Talisan: I like that dress a lot
Talisan: The colors are great
ShanKahtus: I searche 9000 textures to find the right combo for this dress
Talisan: I'm sure, I do texture searches all the time, I know what a long
task that can be
Talisan: ok, 3 Masters os similar ilk as the one you wear
Talisan: 3 gilrs of the kind previously discussed
ShanKahtus: 3 PGs?
Talisan: I'm still debating on the Mistresses
Talisan: You use paypal right?
ShanKahtus: yes
ShanKahtus: only way to go
Talisan: ok, just checking
Talisan: I don't know about doign PG's
Talisan: I suppose I should have at least 1 token PG, and one token male
slave
ShanKahtus: the filesize on these
ShanKahtus: can be greatlyreduced If I make him without sandals
Talisan: What is the file size?
ShanKahtus: making a back texture for these too
ShanKahtus: lookin
Talisan: The one thing about these that bother my eyes are the clumpiness of
the arms and legs. I think they look good, but perhaps should be slightly
less exagerated. Ever thought about that?
ShanKahtus: 46KB without sandals and 67 with
ShanKahtus: that is what the other av makers do
ShanKahtus: well it is because they do do shit
Talisan: I hear ya.
ShanKahtus: but steal parts from AW avatars and Shytown avatars
ShanKahtus: like this
ShanKahtus: aw avatar parts
Talisan: *nods*
ShanKahtus: no fingers
ShanKahtus: no muscles
ShanKahtus: but then
ShanKahtus: I am making a Masters body
ShanKahtus: that is not as Beefy
ShanKahtus: to attach the head you sall in Shanwrks on
ShanKahtus: saw
Talisan: Well, beefy is not a complaint... I was simply speaking of
exaggeration is all. Pop Eye style. A man can be very muscular without the
bulges like that.
ShanKahtus: so you may want to come see in a couple of days
Talisan: ok
Talisan: I like the new facial textures you are working on. Much more
expressive
Talisan: Can you change the male slaves head to a newer style?
ShanKahtus: the arms mainly
ShanKahtus: well you see
ShanKahtus: now you are getting to 300 dollars
ShanKahtus: how about
Talisan: :)
ShanKahtus: you come and see me in a week
Talisan: I can do that
ShanKahtus: if you are not so picky
ShanKahtus: then we can deal
ShanKahtus: one avatar
ShanKahtus: minimum
ShanKahtus: I spend enough hours to easily deserve 250 dollars
ShanKahtus: and you are talking of custom making everything
ShanKahtus: you want a 1000 of work for 150
ShanKahtus: you have no idea
ShanKahtus: what is involved
ShanKahtus: spend an entire day
ShanKahtus: on just that face
ShanKahtus: two days
Talisan: I have no doubt.
ShanKahtus: on the hair
ShanKahtus: and they like you are "picky"
ShanKahtus: people get too picky
ShanKahtus: I send them their money back through paypal and thank them
anyway
ShanKahtus: there is Nothoing that i can't do
ShanKahtus: question is
ShanKahtus: do you want to compensate me
Talisan: Talk to you in a week then. Be well Shan.
ShanKahtus: I should get back to my modeling
ShanKahtus: Be Well

Shankahtus in Gor

Aug 29, 2002, 5:16pm
I never said 50 av's, Bowen did. I was asking Shan for no more than 1 dozen
av's. I wanted 6 females and 6 males, but we were negotiating the price. I
had told him that I liked the new male warrior avs, and I had also told him
that the girl av that he had recently made was quite good. However, when I
made requests for hair color changes and after telling him I didn't like the
way some arms on male av's were exagerated(like popeye) he started
increasing his bid price for the work, and started getting arrogant and
insulting. Everything that took place is written into the logs I posted for
wings0nite.

aw story

Aug 30, 2002, 7:13pm
=o.O=

Who "picked" on Shan? Who said he didn't have good av's?

*looks over all the shan posts*

I don't see what you are referring to.

> and stop picking on shankahlus i don't go to the gors worlds but i have
> visited and i have seen his avatars and they seem ok to me .. sorta busty
> but ok :)
>
> chlorene / aura SL

hot cloud?

Aug 31, 2002, 1:37am
I have received this gram several times from people I trust in the last
week. I can't comfirm it. Is there really a browser that is hacked that work
and has not been blocked by AWI? Is there nothing that can be done?

"FYI cit 340532 hot cloud is using a hacked AW 3.3 Build 419 browser
(confirmed) and is NOT to be trusted it allows him to see everyone and to
fly, teleport, object click and shift EVEN when those are disabled dont know
if it allows anything more but do not like taking the chance hot cloud btw
is 12 "

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  |