Does anyone else think that... (General Discussion)

Does anyone else think that... // General Discussion

1  2  |

rossyboy

Oct 6, 2002, 6:24pm
...New AlphaWorld is the WORST possible name for New AlphaWorld? I
mean:

1) It's not meant as a replacement for AlphaWorld
2) It's NOTHING like AlphaWorld
3) Basically, the name just sucks :¬D

Does anyone agree with me?

I dunno.. Take New York for instance. It's definitely not the same as York.

SW Chris

[View Quote]

joeman

Oct 6, 2002, 6:45pm
How about we call it We-renamed-this-world-to-make-rossyboy-happy world?

-Joe

[View Quote]

brock

Oct 6, 2002, 7:00pm
I like the name, because i can abbreviate it:

NAW!!!!

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 434
Brock at iceflare.net

ncc 72897

Oct 6, 2002, 7:11pm
N!!AW looks better.

[View Quote]

brock

Oct 6, 2002, 7:19pm
No N!!AW Looks lame, and newbieish extremely.
--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 434
Brock at iceflare.net

alphabit phalpha

Oct 6, 2002, 7:44pm
How about NeoAW
or AWNeo?
Or NeoAlpha
or AlphaNeo
Or...lol...I could go one forever:)
Maybe they should have a nameing the new AW contest...yayyyy!...that would
be fun:)
Hey Flagg.....sound like fun?:)

[View Quote]

brock

Oct 6, 2002, 7:45pm
Once again Bit with a brilliant idea heh.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 434
Brock at iceflare.net

maki

Oct 6, 2002, 7:53pm
what is it with you and neo? how about we name it BitLand

maki awmak.com
[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Oct 6, 2002, 8:19pm
LOL...I dont have THAT big of ego!...sheeeesh!
:)

[View Quote] maki awmak.com
[View Quote]

the joker ss

Oct 6, 2002, 10:01pm
AWSims ?

"alphabit phalpha" <alphabit at swbell.net> schreef in bericht
news:3da0b6e5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> LOL...I dont have THAT big of ego!...sheeeesh!
> :)

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Oct 6, 2002, 10:36pm
Not bad:)

BW

SW Chris

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Oct 6, 2002, 10:38pm
BW?
Whats that stand for?
Better World?
Bigger World?
Because World?
LOL

Beta World. I thought it'd be obvious. :)

SW Chris

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Oct 6, 2002, 11:34pm
Ooooooooh....cool...from an Alpha to a Beta!
Makes good sense:)
But then folks might think it was a test world?

[View Quote] SW Chris

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Oct 7, 2002, 2:19am
But without the spinach and the kitty kibble then.

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Oct 7, 2002, 2:20am
OmegaWorld

[View Quote]

maki

Oct 7, 2002, 2:27am
Just Omega -- there's a max of eight characters for world names.

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Oct 7, 2002, 2:34am
ok, as long as it isn't OW, coz then ppl might think OuterWorlds tries to
invade....lolz
even though the idea with the money system is something OW had..

[View Quote]

elyk

Oct 7, 2002, 3:40am
How about "AW C'mon!! you're filling up this entire newsgroup with AW World
names" LOL
[View Quote]

brock

Oct 7, 2002, 9:00am
Me believes you will get over it eventually :)

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 434
Brock at iceflare.net

[View Quote]

mod

Oct 7, 2002, 9:13am
If you use the military alphabet BW would be BravoWorld
:)
*sings Alpha, bravo, charlie, delta....*

-Mod

Because the uni server dosent support that length

Why does it even need to be a roman name? Alpha, beta, etc all gets boring after a while, its a island, create a new name for it, how did Britain and Hawaii get their names? No idea for eather, but my point is that it should be origional.

Or how about... !!!!!!!!

;)

SW Chris

This is just a guess.. but I think Britain was drawn from Celtic origins and
Hawaii from a polynesian language.

Chris

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Oct 7, 2002, 5:38pm
Oh great Chris...put yet ANOTHER world above mine!...lol...j/k:)

[View Quote] ;)

SW Chris

[View Quote]

nornny11

Oct 7, 2002, 7:16pm
AW2? :) When you spell out the formal name, it can be AWToo! Or would it be
AWAlso? If it's going to be the second AW, make it a two! :))

From the Newbie's Guide to the AW NG:

"Nornny11 - The original wishy-washy man, this one can actually insult you
and compliment you in the same breath, and in the end say absolutely
nothing! What a talent!"

Or how about.... AH

*crowd ooo's and ahhhh's....*

Chris