elyk // User Search

elyk // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  |  

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 8, 2003, 4:13am
That whole Cy Award fight had it coming to them. Lots of things aren't going
that well lately in a lot of committees....sad to say.
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 8, 2003, 9:42pm
For one....you aren't the entire CY committee....secondly....I meant the
situation would have eventually arose. We now have ratings on the worlds
list thank god for that matter...heh ;)
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 9, 2003, 7:18pm
If I were talking about you....I would have said "Technozeus". Usually when
I'm talking about committees....I won't address any names, because it starts
fights....
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 8, 2003, 4:13am
That whole Cy Award fight had it coming to them. Lots of things aren't going
that well lately in a lot of committees....sad to say.
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 8, 2003, 9:42pm
For one....you aren't the entire CY committee....secondly....I meant the
situation would have eventually arose. We now have ratings on the worlds
list thank god for that matter...heh ;)
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 9, 2003, 7:18pm
If I were talking about you....I would have said "Technozeus". Usually when
I'm talking about committees....I won't address any names, because it starts
fights....
[View Quote]

Help Needed!

Sep 11, 2003, 12:03am
AWUniversity needs teachers willing to teach in these various areas:

-Graphic Arts (PSP, HTML, Filmstrips, etc)
-Community Building (starting a GZ, town, world, etc)
-AW and RWX Tech (RWX modelling, bots, avatars, etc)
-Advanced Building Courses
-Truespace

We are in great need of botmakers, rwx modellers and truespace users for
teachers. Anyone willing to help, please fill out this application at
http://www.geocities.com/awelyk/awuapp.html

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Point of view

Jul 7, 2002, 4:00am
Yes...that would be pretty cool....but then again it would bring the
framerate up and it would probably cause problems...I've thought about that
too :o))
[View Quote]

Point of view

Jul 7, 2002, 4:01am
bring the framerate down rather...LOL
[View Quote]

Blocking

Jul 8, 2002, 3:16am
To whom this may concern,
I have noticed that when I block someone from telegramming me or block them
from anything else that it automatically stops blocking that person once I
delete them from my contacts. For instance, say someone I dont know is
bothering me and I dont have them on my contacts, yet want to block them. Is
there anyway to change this? I dont want to add new ppl just so I can block
them....LOL Anyways, if not its no big deal then :o)
Thanks,
Elyk

Extended Viewing Range

Jul 16, 2002, 2:59am
LOL
[View Quote]

MUCH NEEDED WISH - Paragraph Capabilities In Telegrams

Jul 18, 2002, 4:45am
Yes, Bowen is right, you have to hold "control" then hit enter to start a
new line, yet your other idea about the bots informing the person that they
have a telegram is not a bad idea. It is very hard to see telegrams in a
crowded area, I have missed so many telegrams in the past and a lot of times
its important stuff....so I think you have a good idea there :o)
[View Quote]

CANCEL join

Aug 2, 2002, 4:08am
Don't hit join ;P
[View Quote]

Terrain

Aug 3, 2002, 6:00am
Not that they will do this or anything....so I dont expect much out of this,
but make the terrain a little lighter geez....I'm sure this was requested
before.

~~~~
Elyk

Terrain lighting

Aug 3, 2002, 6:03am
Not that they will do this or anything, so I'm not expecting much to be done
from this, but I'm bored, so I figured I'd do some typing......make the
terrain lighter...geez

~~~~
Elyk

Terrain lighting

Aug 3, 2002, 7:40am
I figured it was a common request....heh must have missed it. I DID toggle
with my settings a bit...but other things became really dark and the terrain
was still screwed up.....oh well.
[View Quote]

Telegram bombing

Aug 25, 2002, 2:00am
Just use block like the rest of us, until that person leaves you
alone....simple
[View Quote]

full download

Sep 17, 2002, 10:14pm
I hate rhymes. ;P
[View Quote]

full download

Sep 19, 2002, 6:52pm
LOL
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 8, 2003, 4:13am
That whole Cy Award fight had it coming to them. Lots of things aren't going
that well lately in a lot of committees....sad to say.
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 8, 2003, 9:42pm
For one....you aren't the entire CY committee....secondly....I meant the
situation would have eventually arose. We now have ratings on the worlds
list thank god for that matter...heh ;)
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 9, 2003, 7:18pm
If I were talking about you....I would have said "Technozeus". Usually when
I'm talking about committees....I won't address any names, because it starts
fights....
[View Quote]

(rant enclosed) More Attention needs to be paid to Alpha World

Mar 30, 2004, 7:21am
Right now: AW = 15 users AWTeen = 3 users and this is at 3am!
In my opinion, AWTeen has gone downhill over the past year :((


[View Quote] > MrGrimm asked me "Why are you so obsessed with Alpha World?"
>
> I have a few reasons. It's sheer size, for one. It's the only world large
> enough that allows you to build a town almost limitlessly. It's Active
> Worlds' flagship world. This world USED to be all of Active Worlds. A
> world of this size was made for keeping an online community together as
> well. When AWI decided to put more emphasis on private worlds, there went
> the community. They got tired of how Alpha World was being neglected, so
> they went off to private worlds. And rick, don't tell me that active
> worlds isn't intended to be a community like what you said sometime last
> november. It says on the main page "The Active Worlds Universe is a
> community."
>
> Look at AWTeen, and all the attention it is getting. Why can't the flagship
> world of Active Worlds have that same attention? What about an object
> submission program for Alpha World? What about an active staff? I'm just
> saying, if people really want a community again, then more focus needs to be
> put back on Alpha World.
>
>

(rant enclosed) More Attention needs to be paid to Alpha World

Mar 30, 2004, 7:03pm
Even so, a lot of people build there more often than anything. The
terrain rights are great. However, AWTeen in general, despite the
public building has gone down over the past year :(

[View Quote]

(rant enclosed) More Attention needs to be paid to Alpha World

Mar 31, 2004, 2:22am
Yea I do see your point there, but what I'm saying is that people have
said that it has been getting rather dull and whenever I'm there which
is rare, and not at 3am, things have seemed kinda dull eventwise :(

[View Quote] > Because AWTeen was mainly for teens,adults were welcome -- seeing how kids
> arent really suppose to be up at 3am, because of school.. duh. Also prices
> went up, meant more kids couldnt pay, less users.
>
> --
>
> Signed,
> TheMask
>
> :: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
> Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.
>
> http://www.delusional-minds.com
>
[View Quote]

Origin

Apr 6, 2004, 10:09pm
That actually sounds like a great idea. Something you could also use
would be something like a "glue" feature, where you can glue several
objects together. I've noticed that when I have built sometimes, I've
decided to add something or change something that would require me to
move the entire building up a few or over a few. This could come in handy.


[View Quote] > I'd like the ability to link-together a bunch of objects and set their
> origin (specified would be like: create origin name=linkobject 0 3 10, 0 0 0
> would make it the center of all the objects combined, targeted origin would
> be like create origin name=linkobject target=objectoforigin which would
> target the object "objectoforigin" and use it's location as the origin) so
> I'd be able to have a bunch of objects move with eachother or rotating with
> eachother without making a new object and rotating it
>
>

--
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

Bulk Telegrams?

May 2, 2004, 9:18pm
it was generally the same thing.

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

telephone chat

May 10, 2004, 7:38am
Yes but someone might have the number 323708, 323709, etc....so that
might not work out very well. ;P I think CP has a good idea with this
phone thing of his...maybe AWI might consider this when they upgrade AW
with voicechat.

[View Quote] > Yes have a telephone at GZ, to save Bandwidth, a MAX of 3 users can be using
> the same telephone object...
>
> I think instead of citizen numbers, have them enter it AW style! Eg: (978)
> 499-3237 (The 978499 is the AW offices areacode and subarea code) then
> 3237 is the first four digits of the citizen number (mines 323710, first
> four is 3237)
>
> Extensions would be cool...
>
>
[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

beta newsgroup fix...

May 18, 2004, 7:31am
They said earlier that they would only be letting a limited amount of
people into this specific beta for testing. I asked chris to see if my
friend could join in, who was on the original beta as well, and he said
they weren't taking anymore until the next beta comes around. I'm not
sure when that is just yet.

[View Quote] > I wish they'd fix the beta ng so I don't have to keep emailing/gramming to
> be re-added to something I was already on. I have emailed
> beta at activeworlds.com with no reply and I'm still not on. I've gone so far
> as to gram ENZO who says I should use the email LOL. Good grief!?
>
> LNH
>

--
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

beta newsgroup fix...

May 18, 2004, 12:50pm
No, mainly because they wanted people who will concentrate on helping
fix the bugs rather than break out into flame wars or run the beta ng in
a goofy direction for political means (I think you know what I'm
speaking of there) anywho, that's all the reason for that...they wanted
more who would contribute to help solve the problems. (not saying you
don't help...I'm just saying that's what I was told) ;P

[View Quote] > Why, because of added video stuff? Let me in doggonit!
>
> LNH
>
>
>

--
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  |  
Awportals.com is a privately held community resource website dedicated to Active Worlds.
Copyright (c) Mark Randall 2006 - 2021. All Rights Reserved.
Awportals.com   ·   ProLibraries Live   ·   Twitter   ·   LinkedIn