andras // User Search

1  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  35  |

To drop Clertion (spelling?)

Jun 6, 2001, 1:58pm
But this is exactly what AW 3.1 does - interpreting the RWX files since Criterion dropped the support of it :(
Andras

[View Quote]

Proposal: Being able to stand on moving objects (bandwidth-miserly

Jun 7, 2001, 7:48am
[View Quote] Interesting concept. I see problems:
1, All robots which relies on the avatar movement would be useless because robots know nothing about the moving objects.
2, The concept of "hearing range" will be screwed - the server has no knowledge about the moving object.
3, All object collision will be off for the robots.

and probably much more.
Andras

A browser suggestion

Jul 5, 2001, 5:40pm
[View Quote] The objects behind you never get rendered.
Andras

Hebrew Language Support

Jul 7, 2001, 5:17pm
[View Quote] Unicode implementation is in the works as far as I know. I don't know when the public will get it tho.
Andras

Blocking contact list

Jul 5, 2001, 11:03pm
[View Quote] And you had to tell this 3 lines in a 35 line message? tsk tsk tsk