Drag Avatar (Wishlist)

Drag Avatar // Wishlist

1  |

d a n

Feb 1, 2003, 3:08pm
I wish there was an ability that caretakers could drag avatars using the
mouse. This would be useful in events to get them out of specific areas.

Would be a nice adition to robots too :)

---
D a n

technozeus

Feb 1, 2003, 4:44pm
Sounds like a challange for someone looking for a bot idea. :) They could make it so that you could choose which avatar to teleport, and then click on the object you would like them teleported to... not sure how it would make sure they don't end up stuck in the object, but as I said... sounds like a challange for someone. :)

TechnoZeus

[View Quote]

baron sweetman

Feb 1, 2003, 7:24pm
is implented already for half a year in Chazbot,
www.petrossa.com/Chazbot

"technozeus" <TechnoZeus at usa.net> wrote in
news:3e3c15a2$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Sounds like a challange for someone looking for a bot idea. :) They
> could make it so that you could choose which avatar to teleport, and
> then click on the object you would like them teleported to... not sure
> how it would make sure they don't end up stuck in the object, but as I
> said... sounds like a challange for someone. :)
>
> TechnoZeus

[View Quote]

technozeus

Feb 1, 2003, 7:25pm
Well.. I didn't say necessarily a "new" challange. :)

Thanks for the info.

TZ

[View Quote]

baron sweetman

Feb 1, 2003, 7:34pm
was not much of a challenge anyway :) you just put the av high up above the
centre of object and it will slowly sink down :)

"technozeus" <TechnoZeus at usa.net> wrote in
news:3e3c3b3a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Well.. I didn't say necessarily a "new" challange. :)
>
> Thanks for the info.
>
> TZ

[View Quote]

technozeus

Feb 1, 2003, 10:16pm
if gravity is turned on... and if it's not a "very tall" object. :)

TZ

[View Quote]

baron sweetman

Feb 2, 2003, 7:13am
the ostrich algorythm works in 90% of the case ;)

"technozeus" <TechnoZeus at usa.net> wrote in
news:3e3c6352$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> if gravity is turned on... and if it's not a "very tall" object. :)
>
> TZ

grimble

Feb 2, 2003, 7:34am
Dammit ... when did TZ change his e-mail address?? I'm trying to keep my OE
cache size down!

[View Quote]

andras

Feb 2, 2003, 2:25pm
[View Quote] How interesting :) I was cursing too for the same reason!

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

maki

Feb 2, 2003, 2:52pm
LOL!

maki
[View Quote]

technozeus

Feb 2, 2003, 7:39pm
Sorry... was getting too much spam, so I eliminated one possible source.

TechnoZeus

[View Quote]

jstone2004

Feb 2, 2003, 9:12pm
magine's magsbot does something like this... but you only have to have
eject. You can drag avatars behind the bot, or you can warp them to specific
objects or avatars...

www.turtleflight.com

screb

Feb 4, 2003, 5:18pm
would be nice if caretakers could wear drag Avatars...

screb

[View Quote]

technozeus

Feb 4, 2003, 11:00pm
hehe. Cute. I think they already can. :)

TZ

[View Quote]

d a n

Feb 5, 2003, 5:14pm
11MB >_<

---
D a n

baron sweetman

Feb 5, 2003, 5:20pm
"d a n" <awdan at aol.com> wrote in news:3e4162a5 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> 11MB >_<
>
> ---
> D a n

so?

So most people wont even consder downloading something that size when they
could probably code it quicker than the time to download it on dialup :S

baron sweetman

Feb 6, 2003, 7:21am
it took me 8 months full time to code it, and i have 25 years of
experience in coding. Good luck if you try to whole bot quicker then to
download it

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
news:3e41b82b at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> So most people wont even consder downloading something that size when
> they could probably code it quicker than the time to download it on
> dialup :S
>
> - Mark

Dont need to dear chap, I have Echelon. lol