tag info button (Wishlist)

tag info button // Wishlist

Having a button in the object properties dialog
that lists all used tags would be a good help
for builders

andras

Oct 13, 2002, 11:31pm
One of the best idea I ever seen in the wishlist!
Andras

[View Quote]

niki

Oct 14, 2002, 12:54pm
Yeah it would be good, no need to get into help files each time we try to
use a special command ;)

"ananas" <vha at oct31.de> wrotes in a newsgroup message:
3DA9EA26.EB9FA25D at oct31.de...
> Having a button in the object properties dialog
> that lists all used tags would be a good help
> for builders

technozeus

Nov 29, 2002, 4:59am
Yep. Nice idea. And one to list all textures used in the object would be nice as also.

TechnoZeus