niki // User Search

1  |

tag info button

Oct 14, 2002, 12:54pm
Yeah it would be good, no need to get into help files each time we try to
use a special command ;)

"ananas" <vha at oct31.de> wrotes in a newsgroup message:
3DA9EA26.EB9FA25D at oct31.de...
> Having a button in the object properties dialog
> that lists all used tags would be a good help
> for builders

Hide chat.

Oct 19, 2002, 9:40am
Hi folks,

I've a problem. I activated the "hide chat" function in my world (which is
red atm.) and I use a bot to relay messages as announcements, then I have a
global chat and it works fine. Well, by hiding chat, my visitors don't see
the others names. I know there is a "always show names" function, but it's
not what I'm seeking... to protect the privacity of my visitors, it would be
great that "hide chat" when checked, show names ONLY of chatting visitors,
like when "hide chat" is not cheked.
I'm not the only one who got this problem...

Thank you,
Niki

E-Mail: niki at niki.be
Website: http://www.niki.be
[ http://www.webmaster-du-net.net ]

custom service

Oct 20, 2002, 7:53pm
"count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi> wrotes in a news message:
3db30da7$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

>only AW knows, and other people cannot answer in NGs.

What do you mean?
The GateKeepers are online to answer questions.

custom service

Oct 22, 2002, 9:13am
"count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi>
3db4216f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Next time I want to accosiate a citizenship to worldrenewal, or need to
know
> when a forced upgrade comes for worldservers, if I shall (can) upgrade the
> worldservers for other univeres also, or when I need to get back a lost
> citizenship..I will ask gateKeepers *g*

tom at activeworlds.com .

Global chat

Oct 24, 2002, 3:41pm
Hi,

I've a problem. I activated the "hide chat" function in my world (which is
red atm.) and I use a bot to relay messages as announcements, then I have a
global chat and it works fine. Well, by hidding chat, my visitors don't see
the other visitors names. I know there is a "always show names" function,
but it's
not what I'm seeking... to protect the privacity of my visitors (and from
bots too),

E-Mail: niki at niki.be
Website: http://www.niki.be
[ http://www.webmaster-du-net.net ]

Global chat

Oct 24, 2002, 3:45pm
Hi again,

Dunno if the best NG for this is beta or wishlist, but I consider that is a
bug (or missing function) and a wish.

Thanks,
Niki

> Hi,
>
> I've a problem. I activated the "hide chat" function in my world (which is
> red atm.) and I use a bot to relay messages as announcements, then I have
> global chat and it works fine. Well, by hidding chat, my visitors don't
see
> the other visitors names. I know there is a "always show names" function,
> but it's
> not what I'm seeking... to protect the privacity of my visitors (and from
> bots too),
> it would be great that "hide chat" when checked, show names ONLY of
chatting
> visitors, like when "hide chat" is not cheked.
> I'm not the only one who got this problem...
>
> Thank you,
> Niki

New world...

Dec 16, 2001, 8:14am
Heya there =)

I just leave a message because my world Anthor will open Saturday, December
22nd at 19.00 VRT. It's a big event for us and we hope we will welcome you
all. :o)

Feel free to come and visit ! ;)

Thank you ! :))

Best regards,
Niki

E-Mail: niki at niki.be
Website: http://www.niki.be
[http://www.webmaster-du-net.net]

3.2 feature list anyone?

Dec 22, 2001, 12:29am
> Can someone please list out all the features in 3.3 that have been
anounced
> so far and give a little explanation if possible? I've heard some but i
> woudl liek to know all of them. thanks.

See below.

E-Mail: niki at niki.be
Website: http://www.niki.be