ananas // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  57  |

Need Special Bot

Nov 3, 2000, 5:04pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------435DB4FEBECB0397D35690F9

A bot can use all the bodies you have as avatars including the
special avatars. Most bots have an option to set an AV number,
that is the index in your AV list.

So it is not a special bot that you need but an AV that looks
like a preacher and a bot that makes use of this body.

Ananas
--------------435DB4FEBECB0397D35690F9

begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------435DB4FEBECB0397D35690F9--

Help

Jan 3, 2001, 10:45pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------0796956222EF1201D9D040FE

Some compilers/linkers give the message "disk full" when any of the
target files is write protected or in use.

But in this case it looks more like a broken library file. You can check
a .LIB file with the LIB command (option /list), it doesn't give much
informations but should tell you about damages.

As aw.lib is nothing but an import library for aw.dll you can try to add
the AW.DLL file to your project instead but I am not sure if the aliases
used in the implib are recognized then. The default action for DLLs in
most SDKs is to create an import LIB and link this to the project.
If that doesn't work get a new AW.LIB file that matches the AW.DLL file
you use.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------0796956222EF1201D9D040FE--

DOS Communcation

Jan 14, 2001, 5:21am
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------F059D3FF03C527E9A5DE18D0

As the booted DOS isn't a 32 bit windows console but a 16 bit program it
doesn't work to use winsock.

There are paket drivers and libraries for DOS but less comfortable than
winsock.
With a ka9q driver for example you can get a very low level driver but
you had to handle all protocols yourself. Start those things only if you
have much time.
Searching on the web you sure will find higher level communication
libraries but I am not sure if they are still developed for new
network/ISDN cards.

If you need only a communication between two PCs and you have both at
the same place you can use a serial connection that is much easier to
handle than any network protocol.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------F059D3FF03C527E9A5DE18D0--

Old SDK builds

Jan 19, 2001, 3:23pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------8F98FB1BF4E2490B1140B236

that's where you found the SDK interface for VB :
http://aw.grimmsoft.com/sdk/

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------8F98FB1BF4E2490B1140B236--

I need some .h files...

Jan 19, 2001, 7:19pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------88460F8CC32F5D646F37E673

These files are part of the MFC. As the includes without the libraries
will not be very helpful you need to get the microsoft foundation
classes and append their include- and lib paths to your project search
paths.

If your compiler installs the MFC as an option you should add the
missing things from your compiler CD, else you can get the MFC from most
other C++ compilers that have Windows as target system or from the
microsoft web site.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------88460F8CC32F5D646F37E673--

Compiler errors...

Feb 9, 2001, 7:45pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------13F1F3CEAD71406F1FFE7D8A

there is a difference between :

#include "something.h"
and
#include <something.h>

The "" version expects the files in the current directory, the <>
version in the include path.

You can do 3 things to solve it :

- replace the <> (I guess these are used) by "" in the source (worst way
as you have to do it everytime you upgrade)

- add E:\C++\AW\HamBot\ to your include shell variable (second best as
it will be searched when you compile other projects tt)

- add a compiler option -IE:\C++\AW\HamBot\ (guessed, I don't know your
compiler) to your project or makefile (or maybe the CFLAGS or CPPFLAGS
if your "make"-command handles these). This adds this path only to your
current project and should be preferred.

Volker

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------13F1F3CEAD71406F1FFE7D8A--

Compiler errors...

Feb 10, 2001, 9:35am
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------7EA0CEB9865BFC79F3F57DF3

the errors are reported in the stdafx.h file, not in hambot.cpp. Maybe
you should add the directory to your include path (project or windows
environment) instead of modifying the file. I bet that's a lot less
work.

kah schrieb:

> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! I changed the <>s to ""s but it still doesn't work! I
> even copyed all the filesit wanted to to directory! As a proof, I've
> included the directory listing of E:\C++\AW\HamBot\ (generated by WS_FTP)
>
> KAH
[View Quote] begin:vcard
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------7EA0CEB9865BFC79F3F57DF3--

Compiler errors...

Feb 10, 2001, 9:40am
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------41D2B14BB60D20B31DE3DAAB

One more idea - maybe the preprocessor of your c++ is a 16 bit console
program?
The message sounds like it as it uses the short DOS filenames.

You could try to move your project to e:\prj\AW\HamBot for example -
avoiding too long names (using max. 8.3) and avoiding special characters
like blank and plus

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------41D2B14BB60D20B31DE3DAAB--

VB: Identifying objects

Feb 18, 2001, 11:31pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------87D1F996125F891EF1BF262B

Add an object description so the bot can identify the object, that
should be the easiest way.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------87D1F996125F891EF1BF262B--

VB: Identifying objects

Feb 19, 2001, 6:52pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------48AA3BF2246C1CA807EA89BB

As long as you don't have the object number yet it is much easier to
identify an object with help of the description field. The original
post was about a specific object so why should someone keep a database
of all objects in a cell if he just wants to identify one specific
button or whatever?
There isn't a collision between Andras' method and this one, it is just
a variation, you just don't qyuery the object number but the description
field and compare that.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------48AA3BF2246C1CA807EA89BB--

VB: Identifying objects

Feb 19, 2001, 7:29pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------D2B644314171D09F034354B7

uh, right - I digged out the SDK docs - should have done that before,
instead of trusting my memory. Sorry.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------D2B644314171D09F034354B7--

Ejecting prob..

Feb 27, 2001, 1:23am
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------AB4698337C025F9F36D613BA

AW_AVATAR_SESSION and AW_AVATAR_NAME indicate the user that did the
click, while AW_CLICKED_SESSION and AW_CLICKED_NAME indicate the avatar
that was clicked on.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------AB4698337C025F9F36D613BA--

Xelagot script to eject when ppl swear

Nov 9, 2000, 10:45pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------FA9A2BEA532DC2B56CC6FA68

An idea for an intermediate solution :

make the bot log the names and the sentences that contain the words you
want to block, then look through them and add ppl. to the world eject
list if necessary.

Funny things can happen with dull eject bots :

A friend of mine owns a (german spoken) world, he has (had?) an eject
bot that did not even test for word limits - so words containing
eject-words made the bot eject someone.
The bot ejected his owner several times because of typos - the owner was
very confused but it was very funny for the other visitors :)

Ananas

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------FA9A2BEA532DC2B56CC6FA68--

Ejecting prob..

Feb 27, 2001, 2:00am
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------A145914BFBF0C10EB23F92FD

I cannot tell you how to do it in VB but that's how I think it should be

- register for the event AW_EVENT_AVATAR_CLICK
- in the event handler check who clicked (attribute AW_AVATAR_SESSION)
- if this person is allowed to eject get the value of attribute
AW_CLICKED_SESSION
- put this value into the attribute AW_EJECT_SESSION and set
AW_EJECT_DURATION
- call the aw_world_eject() method

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------A145914BFBF0C10EB23F92FD--

A simple program to audible announce visitors?

--------------28ED0F4072FE9CEF575E225D

could be a new way to experiment with evolution - breed your bots
instead of programming them ;)

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------28ED0F4072FE9CEF575E225D--

How do u make a Bot in VisualBasic

--------------11E43C0D6B81E3F43DCC2F38

see two postings later ;)

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------11E43C0D6B81E3F43DCC2F38--

Hmm

Nov 11, 2000, 8:02pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------B1D903649CF7C6407E0E91B0

I think a bot can send a sound in 2 ways, first is used by DJ bots for
example :

- the bot modifies an object action line and adds a "create sound"

The second should work but I never saw it somewhere. It should work not
only with the AW supported sound files but with MP3 as well :

- SDK function aw_url_send() can be used to modify the web window of
a specific user. If you send a sound file (not zipped!) the plugin
to play sounds takes that file and starts playing it.

Ananas

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------B1D903649CF7C6407E0E91B0--

Hmm

Nov 12, 2000, 2:23pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------A0E2AE66DAC1C8411175E9AB

I'm not sure about having to be fed, excerpt from an old RW API help :

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
RwClump *RwReadShape(char *filename);

Description
Loads a clump from a script (.rwx) file. If filename is not an
absolute path, the library searches for the specified file in all
directories on its shape path.

Arguments
filename Pointer to the filename string.

Return Value
A pointer to the new clump if successful, and NULL otherwise

Comments
The clump is added to the default scene.

=A9Criterion Software 1993-1995

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------A0E2AE66DAC1C8411175E9AB--

free C/C++

--------------0A79EF537CFB2066C56518E6

Found on http://www.brackeen.com/home/vga :

The Watcom C/C++ compiler is no longer commercially available, but the
source code has been released, and an effort is underway to turn Watcom
C/C++ into an open source project. ( http://www.openwatcom.org )

This compiler is a multiplatform C/C++ compiler, both compiler and
target system can be run on several systems.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------0A79EF537CFB2066C56518E6--

free C/C++

--------------79B8045B1CEB85AF053F7F9A

GNU (GNU (GNU (GNU (...) Not Unix) Not Unix) Not Unix) is fine and
everyone knows about it I bet. The availibility on the web is extremely
good ( http://www.gnu.org ).

I just posted this info here as Watcom is new (as free version), very
reliable and fast. I did several projects with it and (as long as I
don't have to make GUI stuff) it is still my prefered compiler - and
open source like GNU. Windows support is better than in DJGPP, so it is
easier to handle DLL stuff - and it is basically command line too, but
comes with an IDE.
And for those who need it - an open Fortran is available too.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------79B8045B1CEB85AF053F7F9A--

free C/C++

--------------1BD22AF9BD330E5DD2C9908B

The Watcom compiler comes with an editor where you can visualize the C
syntax (optional). You can switch it into VI mode and it knows regular
expressions. You can use an external editor as well, to visualize your
source code - so it is definitely visual.
My version (licenced) came with something called "Visual Programmer"
that I never installed, I don't know what it is and I don't know if it
is part of the free version.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------1BD22AF9BD330E5DD2C9908B--

aw_query and MFC

--------------455E60D8C83764AE79E5B7A4

- in the class assistant activate WM_TIMER for the dialog

- in the source code activate it with something like

TimerHandle=SetTimer (12345, 1000, NULL);

Keep the timer handle so you can kill the timer later

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------455E60D8C83764AE79E5B7A4--

aw_query and MFC

--------------61949364C14F096C084EEBBA

That's how my timer routine looks like, not more in it - and it is
called frequently, like expected.
You wrote it would not even call the timer - a reason I could imagine is
that you set the timer before the OnInitDialog() was called.

void CAnaBotDlg::OnTimer(UINT nIDEvent)
{
aw_wait(0);
CDialog::OnTimer(nIDEvent);
}

And I have one aw_wait(0) behind each aw_query(...), when I didn't do
that the query returned RC_QUERY_IN_PROGRESS quite often

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------61949364C14F096C084EEBBA--

Send File

Apr 8, 2001, 2:11pm
just guessing - The receiver didn't check if the directory exists that
he is asked for in the receive-dialog box. Most (including me) seem to
press just the OK button. That will work as long as the receiver did
not change this path setting once - and removed the target path later.

[View Quote]

Could anyone teach me?

Apr 13, 2001, 9:03pm
You find lots of web books and tutorials now, if you're really
interested you can learn a lot of things online.

[View Quote] > You're not going to learn anything if you don't invest into it...
> If you don't buy books, you'll probably get nowhere
> I started programming in Borland C++ when I was 13, I just bought at le=
ast 5 books and read them... I wouldn't have learnt the
> language if I hadn't... books are the best way to go, along with a lot =
of practice... There are probably other ways, but you won't
> learn as fast...
> =

> Fox Mc Cloud
> =

> "s p a r k" <crazyglue3 at hotmail.com> a =E9crit dans le message news: 3a=
d6802b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
b!
on
out 3
is very
cs, you

Could anyone teach me?

Apr 13, 2001, 11:31pm
http://ftp.is.co.za/dsp/ looks interesting

eep pre-beta source in basic

Nov 18, 2000, 12:43pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------AC0BC5E8C79BDDE003495951

I found an old version of eep, it is a very old basic program.

> The original Eliza was construted by J. Weizenbaum, and ran on a computer connected to a teletype. Eliza is an artificial psychotherapist which reponds to input by asking questions and providing feedback. Eliza's reponses may appear to be intelligent, but the longer you converse with Eliza, the less intelligent she appears!

Doesn't that sound familiar?
Maybe someone is interested in making his own eep, so here's the source

=<cut here>========================================================
100 DIMS(38):DIMR(38):DIMN(38)
110 N1=38:N2=14:N3=115
120 RESTORE 4001
130 FORX=1TON1
140 READ S(X),L:R(X)=S(X):N(X)=S(X)+L-1
150 NEXT X
155 CLS
160 PRINT"HELLO! MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE."
170 PRINT"NOW,WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?"
180 ' USER INPUT
200 LINE INPUT I$
201 I$=" "+I$+" "
210 'KILL APOSTROPHES
220 AP$="'":IF INSTR(1,I$,AP$)>0 THEN
I$=LEFT$(I$,(INSTR(1,I$,AP$)-1))+RIGHT$(I$,LEN(I$)-INSTR(1,I$,AP$)):GOTO
220
250 IF I$=P$ THENPRINT"WHY DO YOU REPEAT YOURSELF?"
260 'FIND KEYWORD IN I$
290 RESTORE
300 FOR K=1 TO N1
310 READ K$
330 IF INSTR(1,I$,K$)>0 THEN F$=K$:L=INSTR(1,I$,K$):GOTO420
340 NEXT K
370 K=36:GOTO 590:'NO KEYWORDS
400 'CONJUGATE WORDS
420 RESTORE 2001
430 C$=" "+RIGHT$(I$,LEN(I$)-LEN(F$)-L+1)+" "
440 FOR X=1 TO N2/2
450 READ S$,R$
455 CC=1
460 IF INSTR(CC,C$,S$)>0 THEN 500
470 IF INSTR(CC,C$,R$)>0 THEN 510
480 GOTO 550
500
L=INSTR(1,C$,S$):C$=LEFT$(C$,L-1)+R$+RIGHT$(C$,LEN(C$)-L-LEN(S$)+1):CC=L+LEN(R$):GOTO
460
510
L=INSTR(1,C$,R$):C$=LEFT$(C$,L-1)+S$+RIGHT$(C$,LEN(C$)-L-LEN(R$)+1):CC=L+LEN(S$):GOTO
460
550 NEXT X
555 IF MID$(C$,2,1)=" "THEN C$=RIGHT$(C$,LEN(C$)-1):'ONE SPACE ONLY
557 IF INSTR(1,C$,"!")>0 THEN
L=INSTR(1,C$,"!"):C$=LEFT$(C$,L-1)+RIGHT$(C$,LEN(C$)-L)
580 ' GET REPLY
590 RESTORE 3001
600 FOR X=1 TO R(K):READ F$:NEXT
610 R(K)=R(K)+1:IF R(K)>N(K) THEN R(K)=S(K)
620 IF RIGHT$(F$,1)<>"*" THEN PRINTF$:P$=I$:GOTO 200
630 PRINTLEFT$(F$,LEN(F$)-1);C$
640 P$=I$:GOTO 200
1000 'KEYWORDS
1001 DATA "CAN YOU","CAN I","YOU ARE","YOURE","I DONT","I FEEL"
1060 DATA "WHY DONT YOU","WHY CANT I","ARE YOU","I CANT","I AM"," IM "
1070 DATA "YOU ","I WANT","WHAT","HOW","WHO","WHERE","WHEN","WHY"
1080 DATA "NAME","CAUSE","SORRY","DREAM","HELLO"," HI ","MAYBE"
1090 DATA " NO ","YOUR","ALWAYS","THINK","ALIKE","YES "," FRIEND"
1100 DATA "COMPUTER","NOKEY","PHOOEY","OUCH"
2000 'CONJUGATIONS
2001 DATA " ARE "," AM "," WERE "," WAS "," YOU "," I "," YOUR "," MY "
2010 DATA " IVE "," YOUVE "," IM "," YOURE "
2020 DATA " ME "," !YOU "
3000 'REPLIES
3001 DATA"DON'T YOU BELIEVE THAT I CAN*"
3040 DATA"PERHAPS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO*"
3050 DATA"YOU WANT ME TO BE ABLE TO*"
3060 DATA"PERHAPS YOU DON'T WANT TO*"
3070 DATA"DO YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO*"
3080 DATA"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I AM*"
3090 DATA"DOES IT PLEASE YOU TO BELIEVE I AM*"
3100 DATA"PERHAPS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE*"
3400 DATA"DO YOU SOMETIMES WISH YOU WERE*"
3410 DATA"DON'T YOU REALLY*"
3420 DATA"WHY DON'T YOU*"
3430 DATA"DO YOU WISH T BE ABLE TO*"
3440 DATA"DOES THAT TROUBLE YOU?"
3450 DATA"TELL ME MORE ABOUT SUCH FEELINGS."
3460 DATA"DO YOU OFTEN FEEL*"
3470 DATA"DO YOU ENJOY FEELING*"
3480 DATA"DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE I DON'T*"
3490 DATA"PERHAPS IN GOOD TIME I WILL*"
3500 DATA"DO YOU WANT ME TO*"
3510 DATA"DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO*"
3520 DATA"WHY CAN'T YOU*"
3530 DATA"WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WHETHER OR NOT I AM *"
3540 DATA"WOULD YOU PREFER IF I WERE NOT*"
3550 DATA"PERHAPS IN YOUR FANTASIES I AM*"
3560 DATA"HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T*"
3570 DATA"HAVE YOU TRIED?"
3580 DATA"PERHAPS YOU CAN NOW*"
3590 DATA"DID YOU COME TO ME BECAUSE YOU ARE*"
3600 DATA"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN*"
3601 DATA"DO YOU BELIEVE IT IS NORMAL TO BE*"
3602 DATA"DO YOU ENJOY BEING*"
3603 DATA"WE WERE DISCUSSING YOU-NOT ME"
3604 DATA"OH I*"
3605 DATA"YOU'RE NOT REALLY TALKING ABOUT ME ARE YOU?"
3606 DATA"WHAT WOULD IT MEAN TO YOU IF YOU GOT*"
3607 DATA"WHY DO YOU WANT*"
3608 DATA"SUPPOSE YOU SOON GOT*"
3609 DATA"WHAT IF YOU NEVER GOT*"
3610 DATA"SOMETIMES I ALSO WANT*"
3611 DATA"WHY DO YOU ASK?"
3612 DATA"DOES THAT QUESTION INTEREST YOU?"
3613 DATA"WHAT ANSWER WOULD PLEASE YOU THE MOST?"
3614 DATA"WHAT DO YOU THINK?"
3615 DATA"ARE SUCH QUESTIONS ON YOUR MIND OFTEN?"
3616 DATA"WHAT IS IT THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW"
3617 DATA"HAVE YOU ASKED ANYONE ELSE?"
3618 DATA"HAVE YOU ASKED SUCH QUESTIONS BEFORE?"
3619 DATA"WHAT ELSE COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU ASK THAT?"
3620 DATA"NAMES DON'T INTEREST ME"
3621 DATA"I DON'T CARE ABOUT NAMES -PLEASE GO ON"
3622 DATA"IS THAT THE REAL REASON?"
3623 DATA"DON'T ANY OTHER REASONS COME TO MIND?"
3624 DATA"DOES THAT REASON EXPLAIN ANYTHING ELSE?"
3625 DATA"WHAT OTHER REASONS MIGHT THERE BE?"
3626 DATA"PLEASE DON'T APOLOGIZE!"
3627 DATA"APOLOGIES ARE NOT NECESSARY"
3628 DATA"WHAT FEELINGS DO YOU HAVE WHEN YOU APOLOGIZE?"
3629 DATA"DON'T BE SO DEFENSIVE!"
3630 DATA"WHAT DOES THAT DREAM SUGGEST TO YOU?"
3631 DATA"DO YOU DREAM OFTEN?"
3632 DATA"WHAT PERSONS APPEAR IN YOUR DREAMS?"
3633 DATA"ARE YOU DISTURBED BY YOUR DREAMS?"
3634 DATA"HOW DO YOU DO...PLEASE STATE YOUR PROBLEM."
3635 DATA"YOU DON'T SEEM QUITE CERTAIN"
3636 DATA"WHY THE UNCERTAIN TONE?"
3637 DATA"CAN'T YOU BE MORE POSITIVE?"
3638 DATA"YOU AREN'T SURE?"
3639 DATA"DON'T YOU KNOW?"
3640 DATA"WHAT'S YOUR FEELING ABOUT THAT?"
3641 DATA"YOU ARE BEING A BIT NEGATIVE"
3642 DATA"WHY NOT?"
3643 DATA"WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT MY*"
3644 DATA"WHAT ABOUT YOUR OWN*"
3645 DATA"CAN YOU THINK OF A SPECIFIC EXAMPLE?"
3646 DATA"WHEN?"
3647 DATA"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF?"
3648 DATA"REALLY,ALWAYS?"
3649 DATA"DO YOU REALLY THINK SO?"
3650 DATA"BUT YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU*"
3651 DATA"DO YOU DOUBT YOU*"
3652 DATA"IN WHAT WAY?"
3653 DATA"WHAT RESEMBLANCE DO YOU SEE?"
3654 DATA"WHAT DOES THE SIMILARITY SUGGEST TO YOU?"
3655 DATA"WHAT OTHER CONNECTIONS DO YOU SEE?"
3656 DATA"COULD THERE REALLY BE SOME CONNECTION?"
3657 DATA"HOW?"
3658 DATA"YOU SEEM QUITE POSITIVE."
3659 DATA"ARE YOU SURE?"
3660 DATA"I SEE."
3661 DATA"I UNDERSTAND"
3662 DATA"WHY DO YOU BRING UP THE TOPIC OF FRIENDS?"
3663 DATA"DO YOUR FRIENDS WORRY YOU?"
3664 DATA"DO YOUR FRIENDS PICK ON YOU?"
3665 DATA"ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS?"
3666 DATA"DO YOU IMPOSE ON YOUR FRIENDS?"
3667 DATA"PERHAPS YOUR LOVE FOR FRIENDS WORRIES YOU."
3668 DATA"DO COMPUTERS WORRY YOU?"
3669 DATA"ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME IN PARTICULAR?"
3670 DATA"ARE YOU FRIGHTENED BY MACHINES?"
3671 DATA"WHY DO YOU MENTION COMPUTERS?"
3672 DATA"WHAT DO YOU THINK MACHINES HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR PROBLEM?"
3673 DATA"DON'T YOU THINK COMPUTERS CAN HELP PEOPLE?"
3674 DATA"WHAT IS IT ABOUT MACHINES THAT WORRIES YOU?"
3675 DATA"SAY,DO YOU HAVE ANY PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS?"
3676 DATA"WHAT DOES THAT SUGGEST TO YOU?"
3677 DATA"I SEE"
3678 DATA"I'M NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND YOU FULLY"
3679 DATA"GO ON, PLEASE."
3680 DATA"CAN YOU ELABORATE ON THAT?"
3681 DATA"THAT IS QUITE INTERESTING. TELL ME MORE."
3690 DATA"I'M LISTENING"
3700 DATA"YOU HAVE VERY STRONG FEELINGS ABOUT THIS."
3701 DATA"ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOCK ME WITH YOUR LANGUAGE?"
3702 DATA"YOU FEEL A NEED TO BE OBSCENE?"
3703 DATA"LOOK ASSHOLE, CUT THE CURSING CRAP!"
4000 '(REPLY#,#OF REPLIES)
4001 DATA1,3,4,2,6,4,6,4,10,4,14,3,17,3,20,2,22,3,25,3
4540 DATA28,4,28,4,32,3,35,5,40,9,40,9,40,9,40,9,40,9,40,9
4550 DATA49,2,51,4,55,4,59,4,63,1,63,1,64,5,69,3,72,2,74,4
4560 DATA78,3,81,6,87,4,91,6,97,8,105,7,112,4,112,4
=<cut here>========================================================

Weizenbaum, J., "ELIZA -- A computer program for the study of natural
language communication between man and machine", Communications of the
ACM 9(1):36-45, 1966.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------AC0BC5E8C79BDDE003495951--

Learn to program bots!

Apr 19, 2001, 8:51am
My speed always goes down when I change the floppy disc where
I have my cache. I have to find out which one of the 4,000
floppies it wants at the moment, remove the one that is now
in the drive and replace it by the one I found.
Depending on 5.25", 3.5" or 8" it needs more or less time to
check in the floppy - that really slows down AW cache a lot
and I cannot recommend to use floppy discs as caching media.

[View Quote]

Learn to program bots!

Apr 19, 2001, 11:33am
I had that too, but when I upgraded to Dos 5.01 it went away.
If you don't have 5.01 a step back to 3.31 will reduce your trouble
too.

[View Quote]

eep pre-beta source in basic

Nov 18, 2000, 5:56pm
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------6E4D595C90D48E05A4A342BE

You need to know the features of a virus to protect yourself against it
;)

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard