Thread

Learn to program bots! (Sdk)

Learn to program bots! // Sdk

1  2  |

god zedle

--------------A6BA69475BB0891B42305036

--------------D4A33EAFB9D10248E65D220C

Now, in the world microb a bot teaching center is being designed, no
past programming experiance is needed! We will teach you the basics of C
and C++, only enogh so you can make simple bots. Then you can practice
and make youself better! just go to cprogramming.com and download the
DJGPP compiler, or if you have Visual C++ 4, 5, or 6 that works even
better...

If you would like to teach people and have made your own bots in C/C++
telegram God Zedle.

-God Zedle (306364)

Greg Gage
CEO & Chairman
MicroB

--------------D4A33EAFB9D10248E65D220C

Now, in the world microb a bot teaching center is being designed, no past
programming experiance is needed! We will teach you the basics of C and
C++, only enogh so you can make simple bots. Then you can practice and
and download the DJGPP compiler, or if you have Visual C++ 4, 5, or 6 that
works even better...
telegram God Zedle.

--------------D4A33EAFB9D10248E65D220C--

--------------A6BA69475BB0891B42305036

begin:vcard
n:Gage;Greg
tel;home:Cit# 306364 (God Zedle)
tel;work:Cit# 327604 (MicroB)
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:microb.homeip.net
org:MicroB
adr:;;;;;;
version:2.1
email;internet:greg at greggage.com
title:CEO/Chairman
fn:Greg Gage
end:vcard

--------------A6BA69475BB0891B42305036--

rough diamond

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C0C5E9.1E6A2AE0

On the topic of C++ programming (and not to say don't go to MicroB, my =
understanding is that it's a fine place), when I'm available I can do =
private C/++ lessons...
-RD
[View Quote] -God Zedle (306364)=20

Greg Gage=20
CEO & Chairman=20
MicroB=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C0C5E9.1E6A2AE0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 =
transitional//en">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>On the topic of C++ programming (and =
not to say=20
don't go to MicroB, my understanding is that it's a fine place), when =
I'm=20
available I can do private C/++ lessons...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT><FONT =
size=3D2>-RD</FONT></DIV>
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C0C5E9.1E6A2AE0--

wing

Apr 15, 2001, 11:08pm
GFDKJGJDFFD! Dude, wtf did you do that gay HTML stuff for? You wasted 2kb and made it too time consuming to read (not to mention
dizzying)

imagine

Apr 16, 2001, 5:02am

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C0C607.0486FCC0

I try not to complain about the text content of any ones posts, but, =
MAN, this side scrolling text is really annoying.=20

I may come learn to program bots but I would like to read the =
scrolling text first. I have a problem with my eyes jumping around with =
text like this and I can't read it. Would you mind printing it in a =
stationary style please?=20
Imagine

[View Quote] -God Zedle (306364)=20

Greg Gage=20
CEO & Chairman=20
MicroB=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C0C607.0486FCC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I try not to complain about the text content =
of any ones=20
posts, but, MAN, this side scrolling text is really annoying. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I may come learn to program bots but I would =
like to=20
read the scrolling text first. I have a problem with my eyes jumping =
around=20
with text like this and I can't read it. Would you mind printing it in =
a=20
stationary style please? </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Imagine</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"god zedle" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:greg at greggage.com">greg at greggage.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3ADA3923.2CB17707 at greggage.com">news:3ADA3923.2CB17707 at gregg=
age.com</A>...</DIV>Now,=20
in the world microb a bot teaching center is being designed, no past=20
programming experiance is needed! We will teach you the basics of C =
and C++,=20
only enogh so you can make simple bots. Then you can practice and make =
youself=20
better! just go to&nbsp;&nbsp;
<MARQUEE direction=3Dright><A=20
href=3D"www.cprogramming.com">cprogramming.com</MARQEE>&nbsp;</A> and =
download=20
the DJGPP compiler, or if you have Visual C++ 4, 5, or 6 that works =
even=20
better...=20
<P>If you would like to teach people and have made your own bots in =
C/C++=20
telegram God Zedle.=20
<P>-God Zedle (306364)=20
<P>Greg Gage <BR>CEO &amp; Chairman <BR>MicroB <BR><A=20
href=3D"www.cprogramming.com"></A>&nbsp; =
</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C0C607.0486FCC0--

andras

Apr 16, 2001, 5:24am
[View Quote] Why do you post in HTML?
Andras

wing

Apr 16, 2001, 5:25am
Heres a translation for you....

Now, in the world microb a bot teaching center is being designed, no past programming experiance is needed! We will teach you the
basics of C and C++, only enogh so you can make simple bots. Then you can practice and make youself better! just go to
cprogramming.com and download the DJGPP compiler, or if you have Visual C++ 4, 5, or 6 that works even better...
If you would like to teach people and have made your own bots in C/C++ telegram God Zedle.
-God Zedle (306364)
Greg Gage
CEO & Chairman
MicroB

<snip all due to screwed up quoting and lame scrolling text that I don't feel like fixing cuz it's 3 in the friggin morning>

andras

Apr 16, 2001, 5:27am
Set your world wrap enable in your browser and STOP post in HTML!
Andras

imagine

Apr 16, 2001, 2:27pm
Thank you wing :)
i'll go check out that site.
Imagine

[View Quote]

sw comit

Apr 18, 2001, 1:55am
I don't like it either wing, but 2 kb? Big deal, what's your connection, 100
bytes a second?

--
SW Comit
swcomit at swcity.net
Mayor of SW City
http://www.swcity.net
President of Community Linkage Commission
http://comlinkage.tripod.com

wing

Apr 18, 2001, 7:48am
I can pull 500-600bps but for some reason when communicating with AW news server I get around 100.
[View Quote]

datedman

Apr 18, 2001, 12:10pm
Of course, if you program in C without knowing Assembler yer a complete fool. :)

[View Quote] > Heres a translation for you....

> Now, in the world microb a bot teaching center is being designed, no past programming experiance is needed! We will teach you the
> basics of C and C++, only enogh so you can make simple bots. Then you can practice and make youself better! just go to
> cprogramming.com and download the DJGPP compiler, or if you have Visual C++ 4, 5, or 6 that works even better...
> If you would like to teach people and have made your own bots in C/C++ telegram God Zedle.
> -God Zedle (306364)
> Greg Gage
> CEO & Chairman
> MicroB
>
> <snip all due to screwed up quoting and lame scrolling text that I don't feel like fixing cuz it's 3 in the friggin morning>

sw comit

Apr 19, 2001, 4:25am
500-600bps? I take it you mean kbps =) I wonder if it has anything to do
with AW's super slow cache speed. When I walk around it downloads property
at about 300 bytes per second =\

--
SW Comit
swcomit at swcity.net
Mayor of SW City
http://www.swcity.net
President of Community Linkage Commission
http://comlinkage.tripod.com

Apr 19, 2001, 8:51am
My speed always goes down when I change the floppy disc where
I have my cache. I have to find out which one of the 4,000
floppies it wants at the moment, remove the one that is now
in the drive and replace it by the one I found.
Depending on 5.25", 3.5" or 8" it needs more or less time to
check in the floppy - that really slows down AW cache a lot
and I cannot recommend to use floppy discs as caching media.

[View Quote]

datedman

Apr 19, 2001, 11:27am
Yah, ya know the bottleneck in my system is usually the damned keyboard. I gotta
get some keys that know what I MEANT to type...the backspace alone really eats up
my whole system's resources.

[View Quote] > My speed always goes down when I change the floppy disc where
> I have my cache. I have to find out which one of the 4,000
> floppies it wants at the moment, remove the one that is now
> in the drive and replace it by the one I found.
> Depending on 5.25", 3.5" or 8" it needs more or less time to
> check in the floppy - that really slows down AW cache a lot
> and I cannot recommend to use floppy discs as caching media.

Apr 19, 2001, 11:33am
I had that too, but when I upgraded to Dos 5.01 it went away.
If you don't have 5.01 a step back to 3.31 will reduce your trouble
too.

[View Quote]

andras

Apr 19, 2001, 2:02pm
[View Quote] You both wrong! CP/M is rules!!!! No keyboard bottleneck, no task switching overhead - not to mention it runs on a Z80!
Andras

.... sais it and opens the next page in Rodneys book ...

pip a:=b: avatars.dat ? I have to look, I somewhere had a MSDos
version of pip, maybe I can still find it, I will send it to
you then. But I'm afraid it is on an ESDI drive that I cannot
connect to any computer anymore.

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

wing

Apr 19, 2001, 5:05pm
Um? Okayyyyyyyy............................. I think they make hard drives for that

wasn't that "hard sectored" ?

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

Sorry, cannot find pip for dos anymore, I checked all drives but
it seems to be gone

datedman

Apr 19, 2001, 5:51pm
Well if pip wasn't BACKWARDS...

[View Quote] > ... sais it and opens the next page in Rodneys book ...

> pip a:=b: avatars.dat ? I have to look, I somewhere had a MSDos
> version of pip, maybe I can still find it, I will send it to
> you then. But I'm afraid it is on an ESDI drive that I cannot
> connect to any computer anymore.

[View Quote]

datedman

Apr 19, 2001, 5:52pm
Yah but who can afford HARD drives??

[View Quote] > Um? Okayyyyyyyy............................. I think they make hard drives for that

pip works like an assignment,

a:=b:avatars.dat

means you want to assign b:avatars.dat to drive a:
(same name as there was no different name given)

[View Quote]

grimble

Apr 19, 2001, 8:55pm
A 21MB Winchester Disk ... now we're talking !!

[View Quote]

datedman

Apr 19, 2001, 10:30pm
Hehe I have some hard sectored 8" floppies around here somewhere, no shit just hadda keep
em.

[View Quote] > wasn't that "hard sectored" ?

[View Quote]

datedman

Apr 19, 2001, 10:31pm
NOW ya get all serious on me...I am an assembler coder man...

[View Quote] > pip works like an assignment,

> a:=b:avatars.dat
>
> means you want to assign b:avatars.dat to drive a:
> (same name as there was no different name given)

not everyone used Z80 or 8080 - so you could well have been serious

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

wing

Apr 19, 2001, 11:03pm
Honestly, I've never heard of 8" floppies. Seem them mentioned somewhere before, passed it off as pointless Jap technology though. I
even recondition some REALLY old comps and have never physically seen one. I guess having entered PC scene around Pentium 1's early
days and working my way both forward and backwards through technology didn't cover everything.

Define "really old" - if it's less than 20 it doesn't make me
wonder that you never heard about 8" and hard sector floppies.

[View Quote]

datedman

Apr 20, 2001, 3:49am
The place I first worked we had Ontel machines using SACBOL (South African COBOL) and Assembler, they came with 2k memory and were
upgradable to a massive 8k! They wrote data on 8" hard-sectored floppies. At the end of the day we'd batch all the data onto a HARD
DRIVE! heehee and beam it all to Chitown to be processed overnight on an IBM 360 after it was transferred to a magtape and driven
across town. Fun shit. :) Then the next morning it went back from tape to hard drive, over a really fast 4800 bps modem, not Kbps mind
you, back to our hard drive, and to the printer. What amazing technology it was!

[View Quote] > Honestly, I've never heard of 8" floppies. Seem them mentioned somewhere before, passed it off as pointless Jap technology though. I