Help // Sdk

1  |

commie

Jan 3, 2001, 6:33pm
When I try to compile a bot this is the message I get:

C:\Program Files\DevStudio\VC\LIB\aw.lib : fatal error LNK1106: invalid file
or disk full: cannot seek to 0x3990c73a
Error executing link.exe.

I use VC++ 5.0. LNK 1106 means disk is full. Well that is definitely not
the case. tried moving it to another hard drive and i get the same thing.

Thanks
Commie

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------0796956222EF1201D9D040FE

Some compilers/linkers give the message "disk full" when any of the
target files is write protected or in use.

But in this case it looks more like a broken library file. You can check
a .LIB file with the LIB command (option /list), it doesn't give much
informations but should tell you about damages.

As aw.lib is nothing but an import library for aw.dll you can try to add
the AW.DLL file to your project instead but I am not sure if the aliases
used in the implib are recognized then. The default action for DLLs in
most SDKs is to create an import LIB and link this to the project.
If that doesn't work get a new AW.LIB file that matches the AW.DLL file
you use.

commie schrieb:

> When I try to compile a bot this is the message I get:
>
> C:\Program Files\DevStudio\VC\LIB\aw.lib : fatal error LNK1106: invalid file
> or disk full: cannot seek to 0x3990c73a
> Error executing link.exe.
>
> I use VC++ 5.0. LNK 1106 means disk is full. Well that is definitely not
> the case. tried moving it to another hard drive and i get the same thing.
>
> Thanks
> Commie
--------------0796956222EF1201D9D040FE

begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------0796956222EF1201D9D040FE--