rossyboy // User Search

1  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  23  |

Special commands in alphaworld

Dec 6, 2003, 4:04pm
Oh, even if they were disabled, already built objects with those
commands on them would still work properly (but if you tried to edit
them you might lose the command).

[View Quote] > Hi everyone:

[View Quote]

Emails sent were not from me!

Dec 11, 2003, 10:50pm
This is just perfect for you isn't it Brock? Another chance to get at VWTV.

VWTV doesn't hate MrBruce.

[View Quote]

The post "E N Z O wake up your citizenships R dying, we are trying to save your ship!!" deleted

Dec 16, 2003, 3:11pm
Lies?...

Wow! Our very own Soviet Russia!

[View Quote] > Rick and JP say a LOT of things that are exaggerated, even complete lies.
> One time E N Z O telegrammed me (december 2002) saying that the citizens in
> alphaworld decided that 3 axis rotation shouldn't be enabled, but based on
> everything I see, he had no basis for what he said.
[View Quote]

AW 3.5?

Dec 16, 2003, 3:13pm
LOL

They better have a British English dictionary...

or even better, the ability to import dictionaries from other formats
(like, say, Microsoft Office/Works spellchecker, or one of those open
source spellchecker thingys.)

[View Quote] > Unless CP makes the dictionary...

> - MR
[View Quote]

Since no one's said it yet...

Dec 6, 2003, 4:21pm
Well I HATE something about the yearly winter theme. I have no problems
with snow ground in alphaworld. But if you're going to force all terrain
users to change to snow, at least do it PROPERLY (go to AWNewbie to see
what I mean!)

[View Quote] > ...a simple thank you is in order to AWI. Thanks for your time and for
> enabling special commands and reviving the yearly winter them =)
>
> - SW Comit

Since no one's said it yet...

Dec 6, 2003, 6:33pm
Scratch that... AWNewbie fixed their paths... just look at this though

objects.activeworlds.com/textures/aw/terrain0.jpg
objects.activeworlds.com/textures/aw/terrain1.jpg

[View Quote] > Well I HATE something about the yearly winter theme. I have no problems
> with snow ground in alphaworld. But if you're going to force all terrain
> users to change to snow, at least do it PROPERLY (go to AWNewbie to see
> what I mean!)

[View Quote]

Multi World CHristmas Present Hunt

Dec 7, 2003, 2:21am
I would, but they would be way to easy to find in my empty worlds :¬D

[View Quote]

You shouldn't have changed the terrain textures AWI

Dec 7, 2003, 9:34pm
Changing AlphaWorld's ground is nice. But forcing a change on all
worlds, especially when you don't do it right...

You shouldn't have changed the terrain textures AWI

Dec 8, 2003, 8:14pm
Don't keep it as it is.. fix the other terrain textures too!

[View Quote] > No keep it the way it is - I don't want to have to redo AWNewbie all
> over again!
>
> Ryan (frantic world caretaker)

[View Quote]

What is going to happen with the feature vote?

Dec 11, 2003, 8:10pm
Seriously Ferr this is all you post about now.

[View Quote]

Hello. I am Ci. are there any good builds in AW to see?

Dec 16, 2003, 2:57pm
The AW Newsgroups are not a forum.

[View Quote] > Thanks!

Hello. I am Ci. are there any good builds in AW to see?

Dec 19, 2003, 10:55pm
Newsgroups.

[View Quote]

WARNING TO EVERYONE, READ!! (CROSSPOSTED)

Dec 13, 2003, 9:13pm
Andras, as I learned once, trust can be misplaced, especially on the
net. Don't download anything unless EVERYONE COLLECTIVELY trusts it
(like everyone trusts XelaG for example)

[View Quote]

Increase AlphaWorld's cell limit

Dec 14, 2003, 11:02pm
I never knew bot building was forbidden. How could they catch them anyway?

[View Quote]

Increase AlphaWorld's cell limit

Dec 14, 2003, 11:04pm
Oh and sorry for the double reply... forgot to mention this... but the
AlphaWorld world server is the latest server just like any other AWI
world. So the ancient world database could just be converted *if that is
even necessary*, but I can't see why it should be...

[View Quote] > "ferruccio" <startrek3 at earthlink.net> skrev i meddelandet
> news:3fdc167b$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com
>

> The world database is "ancient" and has a hard limit on size and if
> reached there can be no more building. Alpha's vastness makes this a
> risk and that's why bot building is forbidden and nothing will ever be
> added to the world.

Increase AlphaWorld's cell limit

Dec 15, 2003, 5:49pm
Uh huh. But if there are people who can cover a reasonable (not large)
area of land using a bot, they should be allowed to do that... maybe
instead of just a plain "no bot building" rule they could have set limits.

I know I would prefer to cover my land using a bot than doing it all by
hand...

[View Quote] [View Quote]

Increase AlphaWorld's cell limit

Dec 15, 2003, 10:15pm
Awwh you said companions... if you had said friends I could have made
fun of you...

[View Quote] > I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with AW policy on this. The fact was,
> at a certain time, that the world object database was increasing
> because of bot building activity almost exponentially (that even
> before SDK bots existed). Different solutions could be found for
> this. Banning bot building activity is one of them, although frankly
> I don't think it helps at all.
>
> Like too, the banning of bots in Atlantis seems to me pointless: I
> left all my builds in Atlantis, which were made by hand and with a lot
> of care and love, in the times Hambots were allowed when the SDK still
> did not exist. My bots were my companions there, but I left Atlantis
> forever when the SDK appeared and bots were banned there. Never to
> return until bot banning is lifted. That is my choice, the world
> owner's choice is just as valid.
>
> Alex

[View Quote]

Increase AlphaWorld's cell limit

Dec 16, 2003, 4:18pm
More like when someone emails themselves because they feel lonely :¬)
but Xela said companion not friend...

and I do enjoy the bots O_O

[View Quote] [View Quote]

the GKs again...

Dec 22, 2003, 12:25am
There is no way to stop URLs from showing unless the chat is totally
taken over by the bot.

[View Quote] > I agree, good idea about the delay before showing urls at least. I find it
> alittle annoying when everything I or others say is delayed tho ... that's
> paramount to laaaaaaaaaaaag. Perhaps rather than immediate ejection, the CI
> could stop urls from showing? Maybe no urls in AWGate? Dunno what would be
> the solution there but most urls are legit websites/pages and are not cause
> for ejection.
>
> Personally, on the complaint of *macro use* I like the macros myself. Why
> type the same thing over n over. Macros rock! They are intended for new
> users and I think are very clear. It wasn't so long ago when I was a tourist
> and GK Arella macroed the beejeebers outa me. I was glad to have *someone*
> talking to ME and telling ME how the program worked while everyone else
> chatted. Then shortly after I got a cit, and when I went from tourist to cit
> ... the onduty GK congradulated me! I was in shock to think someone knew
> that! LOL
>
> I think most of the GKs do a great job.
>
> LNH

DO YOU HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERYTHING!?!

Dec 15, 2003, 5:47pm
He can't help it. He's British.

[View Quote]

DO YOU HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERYTHING!?!

Dec 15, 2003, 10:13pm
I'm British too... and although you don't reply to everything I bet you
HAVE a reply to everything :¬D

[View Quote]

AW Radio

Dec 16, 2003, 2:48pm
SW City Radio will 0wn j00, f00!

[View Quote]

Heres what happens with you dont like Gks

Dec 17, 2003, 1:11am
Yea Matt you just turned it into a big GK hate-fest with hate comments...

Matt888: SUCKY GKS!!!

....you weren't protesting against the real problems with the GK regime,
you were just asking for trouble.

[View Quote] > The following may shock you, but its real, this is what happens when you
> [...]
> "Zero": Reform the GK program!
> Rossyboy: STRICT GKS LOSE AWI PROFITS!
> Matt888: ejecting all of us!
> Lady Barbara: Please no ALL CAPS anyone <--GK
> Rossyboy: Hi Lady B
> "goollovood": hi
> "CybermasterX": hi air patrol
> Matt888: STRICT GKS LOSE AWI PROFITS!
> Matt888: STRICT GKS LOSE AWI PROFITS!
> Matt888: STRICT GKS LOSE AWI PROFITS!
> TrinityTiffie: *sits in corner and sobs*
> Bluelaser: gks lose ppl from aw
> Rossyboy: STRICT gks HARM OUR COMMUNITY!
> "Zero": AWGate to boring to attract new cits!
> Matt888: they do
> TrinityTiffie: *waaaaaaaaaaaa*
> Matt888: they get scared off by all the mean ejectishness
> "air patrol": sorry cyber this is took high of altitude please leave
> m0e: seems that aw tv is making news :-(
> Chahta Sipokni: always some idiots that don't realize this isn't a public
> owned program......
> "goollovood": whos a hot girl
> Rossyboy: Strict GKs HARM AW'S FUTURE!
> Bluelaser: ppl enter awgate for the 1st time andr ejected by gks
> "Zero": Just look at me, I didn't pay for one!
> Miss Take: GKS ANNOY ME
> Tart Sugar: *rolls eyes*
> "leon kennedy": vash
> "goollovood": whos hot
> "CybermasterX": heh heh
> "goollovood": who is hot
> "Zero": Down with the GKs!!
> "air patrol": oh and hi now please leave
> WillyWannaBanana: (((((( Tart )))))))) :-D xx
> Matt888: Strict GKs HARM AW'S FUTURE!
> m0e: lol
> "Vash da Stampede": im here
> Matt888: Strict GKs HARM AW'S FUTURE!
> Bluelaser: GKS HAVE A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON AW
> Miss Take: down with gks.
> "Zero": We'll make a database of unfair ejections!
> "leon kennedy": ok dont scare me
> "Zero": and send it to AWI
> "leon kennedy": follow me
> Matt888: GKS HAVE A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON AW
> WillyWannaBanana: ** shakes head **
> Matt888: GKS HAVE A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON AW
> Matt888: GKS HAVE A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON AW
> "goollovood": ( . Y . )
> Bluelaser: WKs r much better
> Miss Take: YES THEY DO
> Tart Sugar: YES!! We have no bananas
> Lady Barbara: Aww..come on folks! It's almost time for me to leave <----
> GK
> "Zero": and all you GKs will be sorry then for being so strict
> "CybermasterX": look up
> Miss Take: LEAVE NOW
> Matt888: WKs r much better
> "goollovood": like thos jugs
> "The dude": whats a Gk?
> zer0: Is pro-GK... hates Kaos....
> "Zero": NO.MORE.GKS.NO.MORE.GKS
> Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awgate
>

> As you can see, what the people have done isn't really that bad, GKs
> interperate things, deeper then you or I, they see things, as if life is
> perfect, and everyone must talk about flowers and "good" things, however you
> cant call it a chat world, without the real life: chat.

Heres what happens with you dont like Gks

Dec 17, 2003, 2:14pm
*renames Matt's post*

"Here's what happens when you go too far"

> [...]
> Bluelaser: WKs r much better
> Miss Take: YES THEY DO
> Tart Sugar: YES!! We have no bananas
> Lady Barbara: Aww..come on folks! It's almost time for me to leave <----
> GK
> "Zero": and all you GKs will be sorry then for being so strict
> "CybermasterX": look up
> Miss Take: LEAVE NOW
> Matt888: WKs r much better
> "goollovood": like thos jugs
> "The dude": whats a Gk?
> zer0: Is pro-GK... hates Kaos....
> "Zero": NO.MORE.GKS.NO.MORE.GKS
> Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awgate
>

> As you can see, what the people have done isn't really that bad, GKs
> interperate things, deeper then you or I, they see things, as if life is
> perfect, and everyone must talk about flowers and "good" things, however you
> cant call it a chat world, without the real life: chat.

A Christmas Present for AW!

Dec 19, 2003, 1:21am
How do you know the posts are by he... him?

[View Quote] > Also, SEIYA, since youre using my name to flaunt your crappy builds, grow
> up. Everyone knows you're really a guy now, you've lied to everyone. This
> just proves you havent changed your ways.

[View Quote]

DOGHOUSE~!

Dec 22, 2003, 12:21am
Did Seiya and Madfish VR marry? I know he was quite hurt when he found
out the truth, especially since he had defended Seiya so often :¬(

Would you call that mentally hurt, 77? I would.

[View Quote] > Yea as if he isn't the first one to do that Angel of Illusion for instance
> uses fake pics also about the only way to see for sure is to ask them to get
> a web cam and on yahoo or something to show who they are and what seiya is
> saying and I agree is that this format called the internet is not real and
> if you take this form of communication too seriously you are the fool
> indeed. At least seiya did not VR marry anyone so I don't think any one was
> seriously hurt by this and if you want to hate some one hate some one that
> is really worth hating like Saddam or some one like that because seiya did
> not physically or mentally hurt any one

is it Active Worlds or ActiveWorlds?

Dec 21, 2003, 9:18pm
It's Active Worlds.

AlphaWorld has no space, however.

[View Quote] > why sometimes you see the space (like the browser titlebar) and
> sometimes there is no space, like on some websites and sometimes when
> chating/posting about it? whats the right way? and if there is only one
> right way.. then why do people say it without a space? too lazy to press
> keyboard, and if that is the case why dont they just use 'AW'?

is it Active Worlds or ActiveWorlds?

Dec 22, 2003, 12:16am
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU SCRIPT KIDDIE, I SAY WE RENAME AW TO
POSER WORLDS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO THINK THEY'RE ALL THAT
BECAUSE THEY CAN STEAL AN ACCOUNT! BIG DEAL!

[View Quote] > I think they should legally change it to Freak Worlds due to all these MEN
> wanting to be WOMEN and the Bisexual DeDe who is also a Gor and another GK
> (Ep0ch) with all the child porn on his computer.

[View Quote]

Notice of name change.

Dec 21, 2003, 9:33pm
Yes, I totally agree, Code.

But please don't group Alaskan into the same group as Brock just because
they're talking about the same person. Alaskan and others have had
serious issues with Seiya. I know Alaskan and she is not in the business
of spreading rumours about people. Obviously, Alaskan seriously believes
that Seiya has *not* turned over a new leaf and that you all need to
know what he has done.

[View Quote] [View Quote]

The stor of cristmas

Dec 22, 2003, 11:48pm
That page spreads the "modern Santa was invented by Coca Cola" myth,
which is shown to be false on snopes.com

[View Quote]

1  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  23  |