Since no one's said it yet... (Community)

Since no one's said it yet... // Community

1  |

sw comit

Dec 6, 2003, 4:35am
....a simple thank you is in order to AWI. Thanks for your time and for
enabling special commands and reviving the yearly winter them =)

- SW Comit

rossyboy

Dec 6, 2003, 4:21pm
Well I HATE something about the yearly winter theme. I have no problems
with snow ground in alphaworld. But if you're going to force all terrain
users to change to snow, at least do it PROPERLY (go to AWNewbie to see
what I mean!)

[View Quote] > ...a simple thank you is in order to AWI. Thanks for your time and for
> enabling special commands and reviving the yearly winter them =)
>
> - SW Comit

rossyboy

Dec 6, 2003, 6:33pm
Scratch that... AWNewbie fixed their paths... just look at this though

objects.activeworlds.com/textures/aw/terrain0.jpg
objects.activeworlds.com/textures/aw/terrain1.jpg

[View Quote] > Well I HATE something about the yearly winter theme. I have no problems
> with snow ground in alphaworld. But if you're going to force all terrain
> users to change to snow, at least do it PROPERLY (go to AWNewbie to see
> what I mean!)

[View Quote]

ryan

Dec 7, 2003, 1:00am
I couldn't let AWNewbie be mucked up like that lol

We've set up a christmas theme and stuff ..kinda nice :)

Ryan

hyper anthony

Dec 7, 2003, 1:01pm
Yeah, it looks a lot nicer there. I think I might have to build there more
often. :D

-Hyper Anthony

[View Quote]

legolas -

Dec 10, 2003, 10:15pm
Eh, if you're gonna use their object path then you will have to deal with
possible object changes.

"ryan" <awng.5.ryanjacob at spamgourmet.com> wrote in
news:3fd297df$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I couldn't let AWNewbie be mucked up like that lol
>
> We've set up a christmas theme and stuff ..kinda nice :)
>
> Ryan

captain mad mike

Dec 11, 2003, 1:28am
And maybe you can try a winter night while we're at it ;)
Night time mode was pretty sweet, but maybe only darken the lights a little
so objects that are colored won't be horribly messed up.

-CMM