legolas - // User Search

1  |

New Models and Sprites

Dec 10, 2003, 11:36pm
If you came to a universe owned by me, I'd probably do the same thing. I
think that a universe owner (or any owner) would be insane NOT to ban you..
I doubt you are as innocent as you'd like us to think. Let us know what
you did Brock, what did you do to provoke them this time?

"brock" <Brock at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3ec0324c at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Okay here is my story:
>
> I was a active member of DreamLand Television, which was founded by
> Joe zip and co-founded by me. Mix Master today runs it, after I
> rightfully covered land that was uncovered, Anne and Thundercloud
> complained to me. Anne even assumed an alias, i do not remember the
> name, but the citizen number was one less than mine. Yes i had proof

Oldtimers - come forward:o)

Dec 15, 2003, 7:36pm
Does 4 years count me as old? :P

"roadkill" <chunkylover53 at aol.com> wrote in
news:3fdcfaf7$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Does 6 years of AW in half a month count me as old? :P

[View Quote]

Since no one's said it yet...

Dec 10, 2003, 10:15pm
Eh, if you're gonna use their object path then you will have to deal with
possible object changes.

"ryan" <awng.5.ryanjacob at spamgourmet.com> wrote in
news:3fd297df$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com: