AW Radio (Community)

AW Radio // Community

1  |

onesummer

Dec 15, 2003, 11:37pm
I wanted to let everyone know that we have a new server for AW Radio! we
handle up to 6000 listeners so we hope no one will be buffing now ! Active
Worlds Radio - http://66.130.80.61:8000/listen.pls - Active Worlds' #1 radio
!! (Requirements: WinAmp, Real Player, Music Match, Windows Media Player) -
For WMP: http://66.130.80.61:8000/ OneSummer) New Server *smiles* Tune in
Lots of fun we keep you up today whats happening in ActiveWorlds, Live
Interveiws, Wacky Tacky Show is always lots of fun to listen to you never
know whats going to happen there!

the lady

Dec 16, 2003, 10:33am
Perhaps, OneSummer, you can give the newsgroup community more information
about this newsgroup posting. Such as, how did you receive the financing?
Also, what is your roll in AWRadio. And finally, why was this done?

or perhaps she doesn't, and you just listen to it, without knowing why, how,
and her roll.

-SWE

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Dec 16, 2003, 1:47pm
That's what I do! Just listen ... ask no questions ... but certainly feel
free to make song requests LOL.

LNH

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Dec 16, 2003, 2:48pm
SW City Radio will 0wn j00, f00!

I hate it when people smile... Especially when they write '*smiles*'....

-MR

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Dec 16, 2003, 9:03pm
Pffft:)

really? *smilies*, me too! *smilies* i mean, why dont them people just put
in a simple ':)' atleast! *angry face*. pffft *face where its blowing its
hair in disguist*. c ya later anyway *wave*

-SWE

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Dec 17, 2003, 9:30pm
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Ohhh....You mean like THIS......

;-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Can ya tell I'm havin' FUN? :-) *LOL!* *ROTFLMAO!*

Cheers for now & Happy Holidays :-)

PC Hamster
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
Hamster Ground Zero Area - AW 5000N 272E
NEW WEBSITE - http://hamsterville.tripod.com/
pchamster at comcast.net
Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))

---

"the lady" <thelady263414 at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3fdefba9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Perhaps, OneSummer, you can give the newsgroup community more
> information about this newsgroup posting. Such as, how did you
> receive the financing? Also, what is your roll in AWRadio. And
> finally, why was this done?

Why should she post financial information here? That's quite a rude
request, especially as it implies some irregularity in obtaining the
financing.

Anyway, it doesn't cost anything to post a newsgroup post (although I guess
what you meant was this radio station), besides needing to have a valid
citizenship.

In what way does her rol*e* in the station matter to you? And the
intentions behind it?! Honestly, sometimes you really amaze me with your
blind stupidity and deranged thinking.

KAH

pineriver

Dec 19, 2003, 12:00am
"*" ads a *Burst* of excitement in what a person is trying to say. But it
should not be used to much. Like fireworks, only with a computer readable
format, and it wont blow up your pc :o)
That is my thoughts on this matter

[View Quote]

serac

Dec 19, 2003, 6:49am
: "*" ads a *Burst* of excitement in what a person is trying to say. But =
it
: should not be used to much. Like fireworks, only with a computer =
readable
: format, and it wont blow up your pc :o)
: That is my thoughts on this matter

I use *...* or, more recently, /.../ for emotes, actions or just an =
excuse to speak in the third person.

-- Serac