rossyboy // User Search

1  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  23  |

Stupid Kid Email

Nov 27, 2003, 11:56pm
Exactly Kah... it's all just a load of show. They make the propdumps
from their cache and intercept the OP password in transit - and it's
possible for them to do what they did in Myra. Big wow. NOT

[View Quote] > "mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
> news:3fc3e743 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> Look, all that is possible by means other than actually hacking or doing
> anything that does damage. It's easy enough to steal/copy property and
> terrain data, as well as OP passwords. You have to remember that all that
> is available simply by asking the server for it.
>
> However, they CANNOT do ANY damage! The ONLY way would be to get ahold of
> cit or privilege passwords, in which case it's whoever was foolish enough
> to give it to them's fault, and cloning. I'm not sure if cloning still
> works, and I doubt these less than script kiddies would be able to do it.
>
> KAH

Stupid Kid Email

Nov 29, 2003, 10:22pm
Actually most of them do now. ZoneAlarm does.

The problem with today's advanced trojans is that they STOP the
firewalls from working properly.

[View Quote] [View Quote]

Solo debit cards?

Nov 27, 2003, 11:26pm
Visa and MasterCard are credit cards, Brock, not debit cards :¬/

[View Quote] > All Debit Cards bearing the Visa or MasterCard logo will work like a
> standard Credit Card, so the answer? If it has a Visa/MasterCard logo, yes.

Solo debit cards?

Nov 28, 2003, 11:07pm
Yes I realise banks issue multi-purpouse cards. What I meant was that
they cannot be used AS debit cards where they're not accepted. So they
work like a credit card. So you're really paying by credit card, and not
debit card, even though they're both in the one card.

Which means that unless I'm mistaken AW doesn't accept Solo as a form of
payment.

[View Quote]

Solo debit cards?

Nov 28, 2003, 11:24pm
A Solo card is a Switch card for under 18s, I'm pretty sure.

[View Quote] > This is the first time i've heard of a Solo card. What is a solo card? And,
> I am so glad I have a debit card with a Visa :)
>
> Imagine

[View Quote]

E N Z O, do something, the AW Community is almost dead.

Nov 27, 2003, 11:23pm
If he still cares about the community he could talk to them on VWTV ^_^

[View Quote] > Do you have any ideas on what different things could be done to help bring
> the AW community back? It has been diminishing continually since early
> 2002. I sure hope you will reply to this post with several ideas of yours
> of could be done to save AW.
>
> note: This post is mainly directed towards Rick himself, as I am interested
> in the ideas he has to improve the community, but if anyone else has any
> ideas of their own, please reply to this thread. Though I highly doubt that
> Rick will make any sensible reply to this, maybe in a blue moon Rick might
> actually listen to what you have to say.

A!!CT Coming back.

Nov 29, 2003, 12:23am
HE. THOUGHT. A!!CT. WASN'T. EXPIRING.
HE. WAS. MISTAKEN.
HE. APOLOGISED.
THIS. IS. OVER.
THERE. IS. NO. NEED. TO. ATTACK. VWTV.
THERE. IS. NO. NEED. TO. DEFEND. YOURSEF.

THANK. YOU. FOR. LISTENING.

[View Quote]

VWTV Link Change

Nov 28, 2003, 10:36pm
You mean WE at VWTV severed all ties with YOU, Brock.

[View Quote] > The IceFlare Starbeam Network has severed all ties with the former Virtual
> World Broadcasting Network (Now VWTV). We will no longer be hosting any of
> their material or worlds on our servers. Also if you are looking for a new
> source of entertainment the IceFlare Starbeam Network is possibly
> considering the future for a new station, please send comments, suggestions,
> or applications to BrockL at iceflare.net
> Thank you :)

VWTV Link Change

Nov 29, 2003, 9:03pm
I wish to view it as we, VWTV, secretly took the power from under you,
Brock, because you were such a butthole.

[View Quote]

object path passwords cracked

Nov 29, 2003, 12:26am
According to Strike's post somewhere higher up in the thread, AW's done
something to the encryption, which is really all they can do to prevent it.

[View Quote] > thanks for posting them Xelag

> What is the Point is us changing our Passwords when
> this is only going to happen again ??
>

> Surely AW must be able to prevent this and are they in
> anyway accountable for it ? , i mean i know nothing about
> it but you would think AW would provide a secure enviroment.

OK, I feel this is necessary to avoid mass hysteria among fools

Nov 28, 2003, 10:35pm
"Virtual Terrorists" are not so big. Spoofing email return adresses, big
wow. Oooh, stealing some stuff from their cache! They are so amazing!

Seriously, all those people running around saying AW is under
attack/worlds are gonna be "hacked" etc... they all need to be told that
it's just a load of kids trying to play mind games. The thing with
Myra... reports on that ranged from stuff like "Come to Myra LOL" to
"OMGZ WORLDS HAVE BEEN HACKED". Of course most of the people here know
that all they did was get the OP pass in transit and make propdumps from
their cache. Anyone who thinks these people are a threat to AW needs to
be told otherwise. It's seriously annoying me.

Also, don't trust any email, even if it appears to come from AW staff.
You all know the trick where they'll try and steal your pass, but it
seems (from the object path passwords cracked post) that they are
spoofing emails to try and dirty the names of AW staff members. I saw
many in that thread jump in and instantly believe it was from Bill... if
it had been asking for a password or something you would have known it
was spoofed right away, of course, but it seems they just want to make
people hate AWI, which isn't such an obvious scam.

OK, I feel this is necessary to avoid mass hysteria among fools

Nov 29, 2003, 12:12pm
Yea... the main point of my post was actually, if you see anyone in AW
who thinks these people are big, make sure they understand they're not.
It annoys me when people run around saying "HACKERS ARE COMING" and stuff.

[View Quote] > "ryan" <awng.5.ryanjacob at spamgourmet.com> wrote in
> news:3fc7ec37$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> Would be nice if whoever keeps sending these mails would add a valid reply
> address. So everyone could tell him what a stupid moron (s)he is.
>
> I can't wait to see (s)he'll do next...
>
> KAH

OK, I feel this is necessary to avoid mass hysteria among fools

Nov 30, 2003, 4:59pm
Well yea, I was thinking that too when I saw it.

[View Quote] > I would liek to say first off Bill has more of an education that the morons
> who wrote the spoofed letter. If you are even half competant in the English
> language you would see that the sentences are poorly contstructed. Anyways
> if you are going to spoof someone make sure you know how to write in their
> native tounge.
>
> DM

[View Quote]

AWNews Relaunched

Nov 29, 2003, 10:23pm
I'm seeing the same grammatical error all over the AWNews site.

The posessive form of it has no apostrophe, it's just "its". The reason
is to make it different from the contraction of it is.

[View Quote] > Yes, Maki I read your awnews and its very opinionated dont you think? I read
> it because I know your opinion of me and that yes Id be your first victum,
> funny how your opinion in your unsigned artical states that I buy & bribe
> my supporters So what I used a cit for loan program. You know about what you
> write about, the citizensships I still support such as Pineriver, are very
> much involved will all aspects of AW, not just A!!CT World, Pineriver has
> pretty much been involved with the CYs, CTV and AWTeen, so no one is held
> capive like your artical states. Then you hate tourists so much and this
> artical which was written by you and not signed by you clearly shows that.
> Anyone who supports you is supporting a dying program.
> You speak about me wanting things for my time and money, little do you or
> your little news kiddies know what I know about AWI catering to certain
> worlds around here and certain people. I can say what worlds are freebies
> from AWI and who got these free worlds from AWI, but I wont waste my time,
> but those people will never admit the truth even if you asked. Why not do an
> artical about how MrBruce pays out $1000.00 to help AWI and he knows damned
> well about the favortism here that gives people universe announcements to
> their private worlds. Or how certain worlds around here that are privately
> owned (that generate less activity in AW) are infact non-exspiring worlds
> that AWI renews every year free of charge.
> Your artical is also biggeted and bias to the sense that no-where in it does
> it state any tourists that were convinced to become paying citizens because
> of me or A!!CT, your artical clearly states in your own writting, that all
> tourists that have become citizens, use citizenships owned by me and that
> our program has created a bunch of lazy freeloading tourists.
> No-where in your artical is there any mention that 169 known tourists have
> immigrated to citizenship with their own money because of A!!CT. 169 x 6.95
> a month adds up to alot of change AWI gets from A!!CT being what it tries to
> be. I am not saying my world is the only reason anyone signs up for a
> citizenship, but I do know those 169 were conviced by me so i will take
> credit for them being here today as citizens. Its opinions like yours that
> makes our numbers so low, because when tourists venture out of A!!CT to
> exsplore other worlds, they are greeted by anti tourist peopel like you and
> they come back to me and say Im not paying 6.95 a month for this crap to be
> treated like that and they leave.
> Tell me and the community Maki what have YOU done to influence one person to
> immigrate besides telling them in uncertain terms that you hate them? If I
> was a tourist and knew your opinion of new comers, I would drop out to and
> go play the SIMS on line.
> MrBruce

[View Quote]

will A!!CT expire?

Nov 30, 2003, 1:55am
I've only ever had P-10/5s and I've never been jealous of A!!CT. Though
I've never really liked A!!CT. Why do you assume that the only reason
some people may not like A!!CT HAS to be something as shallow as jealousy?

As for hatred... all I see are a couple of closed incidents. But yes,
large incidents. But for the most part, you built up a community in
A!!CT that largely respected you. It's not all bad.

[View Quote]

22 Citizenships to be canceled

Nov 30, 2003, 1:59am
According to MrBruce, AW is apparently full of hate. By posting these
names you are inflicting hatred upon these people as some will see them
as freeloaders.

Of course, AW might not be so full of hate... I hope so for those
citizens' sake...

[View Quote] > Following cits will be canceled at 16th December 2003..

> 315021 Robbie
> 328302 Sir Squeeky
> 337820 PSXferrari
> 340511 Digimon Tamer
> 343714 IceShadow
> 345300 A1CT City
> 346666 D a n
> 347475 Pineriver
> 347476 Digi
> 347482 Shorteh
> 347517 JeanPhilippe
> 347520 PresidentFender
> 347539 SnakeBite
> 347592 ZeoFateX
> 347619 Bluelaser5000
> 347909 Lee R
> 348037 GameShowKid
> 348500 Twik
> 348548 BigDoggy
> 348828 heero yui
> 351750 Bingo Host
> 351539 cyborg 009
> 351939 MrMiKe
> 352271 Madjimms

22 Citizenships to be canceled

Nov 30, 2003, 2:04am
You're so friendly MrBruce! ^_^

[View Quote] > I dont gave a rats at ss anymore get it? you people screwed me long enough,
> with all I have heard in this BS community NOTHING you say to me hurts
> anymore!
> And I DO NOT want your symphathy!! My cit expires in 14 days as of right now
> so live with my pain for its duration, as I have lived with all your
> Bull$#%^ for the last 2 years. You are all a bunch of two faced, lying,
> egotistical, one way bunch of losers and even with me leaving you still cant
> keep your bull&^%$ to your selves.
> AW is for losers, I'm one to, but Im gonna change all that as soon as this
> acount expires.
> THIS IS NOT A PUBLICTY STUNT, this is my way of saying good luck losers !!!
> MrBruce
[View Quote]

22 Citizenships to be canceled

Nov 30, 2003, 2:06am
I'm sorry if you misenterpeted my post; I don't consider them
freeloaders because they are using a cit that was free with A!!CT. Some
people might but I don't.

[View Quote] > Over half of them are freeloaders, but some of them are not freeloaders.

[View Quote]

22 Citizenships to be canceled

Nov 30, 2003, 4:57pm
You're right MrBruce. We DON'T care when you throw a tantrum.

[View Quote] > your right thank you I am a jerk! what comes around goes around you people
> shit on me now im shitting back, and hey I dont care, just like none of you
> did.
[View Quote]

THE TRUTH IS HERE!!!!!

Dec 1, 2003, 1:24pm
How many times do we need to tell you this, MrBruce? VWTV is not
anti-A!!CT. Quite frankly we wouldn't waste our time. We want to provide
the community with information and entertainment. Why would we oppose
something like A!!CT and cut off a large amount of our viewer base?

Yes, staff memebers do have opinions. But we can't control the
conversations at VWTV's GZ all the time. Don't rate VWTV by what happens
in VWTV world, rate us by what we put on your screen.

[View Quote]

THE TRUTH IS HERE!!!!!

Dec 1, 2003, 1:56pm

THE TRUTH IS HERE!!!!!

Dec 1, 2003, 3:38pm
> No but you blocked me didnt you and where in your logs do you see me doing
> anything wrong besides posting a chat from your universe?
> So echo, by doing that you admit guilt.

I generally block people when I'm ANNOYED with them, or TIRED OF HEARING
from them.

> I did nothing wrong while I was in your universe, yet there M A T T was and
> a few others in open chat laughing nad carrying on about how they are
> crashing a world server in AW's universe, and also lughing about sending
> both emial bombs and other malisous activities.
> Now lie your way out of this one smart guy!

Oh my GOSH! He must have been controlling their keyboards since they
were in his universe!

> Its more than VWTV Vs. A!!CT, its people allowed in your AW licensed
> software universe that are hacking and cracking AW's software.

MrBruce you just proved you know nothing. M a t t doesn't crack or hack.
He even admits this in the log that you posted which you *supposedly
read...*

THE TRUTH IS HERE!!!!!

Dec 1, 2003, 3:41pm
Dude, SHUT UP.

[View Quote] > INCAPPABLE OF BEING HUMAN? I WANT TO SEE YOU WHEN YOUR FUCKING WORLD GETS
> WIPED!
>
> ------------------
> A1CT Command

[View Quote]

PLEASE HELP A!!CT HAS BEEN WIPED!!!!

Nov 30, 2003, 11:08pm
We can do nothing but wait. The world's real owner will eventually get
it back, it's the only possible outcome.

And that is, indeed, what happened.

[View Quote]

PLEASE HELP A!!CT HAS BEEN WIPED!!!!

Dec 1, 2003, 1:11am
OK, Ep0ch didn't even DO anything to your worlds...

[View Quote] > IT WAS DEFINITELY CALLED FOR AND MEANT! NO ONE FUCKS WITH ME AND MY WORLDS
> AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!
>
> ------------------
> A1CT Command

[View Quote]

PLEASE HELP A!!CT HAS BEEN WIPED!!!!

Dec 1, 2003, 5:21pm
Ep0ch apologised for his stupid post. You continued, though.

[View Quote] > Ep0ch it was your stupid post that started all this, things were some-what
> fine until then, so why do you post blame on me? Because your a coward?
> First I see anti A!!CT crap (to put it mildly) in AWTV world in AW universe.
> Then I get mesages from Mayor Taz telling me what you are all pulling in a
> VWV world in Spiral Matrix Universe......And low and behold..I go there..and
> who is there Ep0ch again involved in corruption and destruction?
> You...maybe? Yes Ep0ch it was you and the chat logs I gathered there (YES IT
> WAS ME as "Mr.Bob" and "MrBruce") You all knew that anyways you even said
> hello to me before I even spoke a word because you had CT rights there
> based on your BOLD chat text.
> So it's time to give it up dude your snagged again. Luckily for you when I
> orinionally installed SM I forgot to enable the Chat log. and being that M A
> T T was email bombing me, it was difficult to think was it C:/ My
> Documents/AWChat.txt or C:\ My Documents\AWchat.txt so I lost some of what
> you said there.
> I also have 13 Screen shots takin from Spiral Matrix VWTV world all saved in
> windows paint all of which are going to AWI as evidence Monday morning.
> Have fun dude. I sure will but with legal action!
> MrBruce
[View Quote]

PLEASE HELP A!!CT HAS BEEN WIPED!!!!

Dec 1, 2003, 5:23pm
But CTs CAN be forcefully teleported by a bot.

[View Quote] > WRONG. CTs are unable to be ejected, and have been for quite some time in
> the AW browser. However, your other points about restricting world rights to
> preserve the security of the world build are quite valid.

[View Quote]

Something everyone needs to get stuck in their heads

Dec 1, 2003, 5:24pm
A!!CT was NOT hacked.

Something everyone needs to get stuck in their heads

Dec 1, 2003, 7:51pm
Yea but I still saw "hacked" "VWTV are hackers" "M a t t is a hacker"
all over the place, so I thought the point needed to be made clearer :¬P

Mayor Taz gave out the PPW, that's all that happened.

[View Quote] > I thought that had already been answered elsewhere with the explanation
> on how it happened.

[View Quote]

rude email proved fake

Dec 6, 2003, 4:03pm
Possibly. Or it could be Stefan. Or the whole thing on A!!CT could have
been Stefan. Or it could all be entirely different. There's no point in
pointing fingers and going on a witch hunt if you can't even get to the
culprit anyway...

[View Quote]

1  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  23  |