Stupid Kid Email (Community)

Stupid Kid Email // Community

1  2  |

baro

Nov 24, 2003, 10:22pm
I just got a strange email from some hacker kidz or what ever they are
called these days.

"Be prepared for the stuff that will go down in AW sometime in the next few
months. You think it was bad before, there's new guys in town now to avenge
the wrongful doings against our friend. We are going to rip this place apart
and we are offering you front row tickets. If you think what people like us
have done in the past is bad, you just wait. This will rock AW to the core.
PREPARE FOR WAR!"

sounds like yet another kid got ejected from awgate for cussing and parents
won't buy him a new ps2 so he has to feel special by using his amazing
"hacking" skills (ie causing trouble via simple security holes). Well.. at
least we have front row seats eh?

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:54:08 +0000
From: Venom at Anti-Activeworlds.com ()
Subject: BE PREPARED AW CITIZEN
To: baronjutter at shaw.ca

baro

Nov 24, 2003, 10:46pm
Anyone else get this email or was it just me for some unknown reason?

jerme

Nov 24, 2003, 11:12pm
At least he managed to cover his tracks, somewhat....

The 192.168.x.x IP range is reserved for internal LAN usage and isn't valid
on the open internet, thus it's invavlid to try an reverse DNS lookup on it
to determine his ISP. I'm sure your ISP (or whoever you get your e-mail
from) could trace the connection in their logs though. He simply managed to
spoof the SMTP headers.

-Jeremy

[View Quote]

ferruccio

Nov 25, 2003, 2:22am
Yeah I got the same email. I don't know how he got my email address though.

mrbruce

Nov 25, 2003, 2:44am
The kid in question I'm sure is the notorius villain whose name I mentioned
once before in here which got me an email from Mountain Myst saying if I
posted his name in AW again my worlds and cits will be suspended. Now you
think of who they are fighting for in that email you recieved...HINTS its a
HIM and HIS name begins with M and its 4 letters spaced apart like this M *
* * Got the hint yet?
[View Quote]

light form

Nov 25, 2003, 4:03am
I got it too. He just went down through the NGs and took your e-mail address
on your posts.

LF

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Nov 25, 2003, 4:24am
[View Quote] Matt.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

dm mercury

Nov 25, 2003, 6:08am
He's nothing but a lamer. This is one stupid douche. He goes to
hacker69.com reads a tutorial on some sploit and then tried to fix his
emotional problems by causing other people trouble. You know people do the
same thing on video games, especially the online variety; it takes a true
mastermind to break the code yourself, any half-wit can goto gamecracks.com.
Anyways maybe one day he will realize targetting AW is pointless, there are
very few targets, and in targetting AW you gain absolutely nothing. Now if
you want to go cause some mischief why not get your lame ass onto an irc
server and start snooping. I guarantee you're hacking attmepts will be a
lot more beneficial, and if you are in the right channel you might get some
nice pictures of your dad. But why hack some other lamer on irc? Why
wouldnt you just look up some nice federal governement servers, steal a few
identities and numbers, and you are set for life, you would gain something
tangible belongings atleast, and with all that money you might find a
girlfriend, who undoubtedly will steal your money for a couple quick hand
jobs.

It is pointless to attack AW; if you do you are a fucking moron, they ain't
got no money. So you unleash your attack and you realize how stupid it was,
and how little it really mattered. Some spam attack eh lame. You want to
see some hacking, maybe you should read up on your history of hacking, you
might learn a thing or two.

I am saying YOU are lame. Do your dirty little dance you sexy slut. Your
threat email turns me on, if you were leagal you would be fucked.

DM

P.S. I know where you live. But who am I to judge.

[View Quote]

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Nov 25, 2003, 7:23am
[View Quote] Unknowncheats.com

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

mrbruce

Nov 25, 2003, 11:43am
It's appearent we all got this because a certain few got all your email
addresses thru this news server, My real AW related email address is never
stated here and I never get email concerning AW antics there except for
billing at activeworlds emails.
Trust me I know who the gang consists of and I already know what they plan
to do.
It's already been stated many times before. But I will give you a run down
of a few things.
1) They hate Bill Hoover.
2) They will wipe a few worlds most likely (AWRPG) (AW WORLD) (AWTEEN) or
(MUTATION) May be the next to get wipped. But deffinatly a few private
worlds with be victum of this.
3) They have some unknown hard core password cracker in use because they can
crack a paths password rather easily it appears and are capable of taking
over the CT status of a world by stealing the PPW of the citizen with CT
rights.
Now my purpose of posting this is not to cause trouble or an alarm, its to
make an awareness.
Play it safe and you'll be safe, use your head and you'll be less vulnerable
to attacks on your own stuff.
Lastly, if any of you think I'm in with these people to know so much, no I'm
not, but I have eyes that see and read and I also pay attention and over
hear things with my eyes on the screen.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

dm mercury

Nov 25, 2003, 1:05pm
Well see I have this simply philosophy fuck em. Who cares? If they want to
be a band of douches fuck em. The principle key of this philosophy is to
not care about the douches, and say fuck em. If they steal objects fuck em.
Wipe the world fuck em. Ever figure out what my password is fuck em.
Hmmmm, I'm hungry for chinese FuKim anyone?

DM (fucks em)

"mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
news:3fc35c71 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> It's appearent we all got this because a certain few got all your
> email addresses thru this news server, My real AW related email
> address is never stated here and I never get email concerning AW
> antics there except for billing at activeworlds emails.
> Trust me I know who the gang consists of and I already know what they
> plan to do.
> It's already been stated many times before. But I will give you a run
> down of a few things.
> 1) They hate Bill Hoover.

So?

> 2) They will wipe a few worlds most likely (AWRPG) (AW WORLD) (AWTEEN)
> or (MUTATION) May be the next to get wipped. But deffinatly a few
> private worlds with be victum of this.

There's no way they'll manage to do that.

> 3) They have some unknown hard core password cracker in use because
> they can crack a paths password rather easily it appears and are
> capable of taking over the CT status of a world by stealing the PPW of
> the citizen with CT rights.

They don't need a password cracker to get the OP password, they probably
just intercept it in transit. They might be able to fool gullible world
owners into somehow surrendering their PPWs or passwords, but they can't
just steal the PPW like that. Someone has to give it to them, somehow.

> Now my purpose of posting this is not to cause trouble or an alarm,
> its to make an awareness.
> Play it safe and you'll be safe, use your head and you'll be less
> vulnerable to attacks on your own stuff.
> Lastly, if any of you think I'm in with these people to know so much,
> no I'm not, but I have eyes that see and read and I also pay attention
> and over hear things with my eyes on the screen.

I think you must have overheard some lamers talking bullshit, no offence
intended to you.

KAH

john

Nov 25, 2003, 2:39pm
AW NGs?

~John

john

Nov 25, 2003, 2:57pm
Eh, wasn't it atcually deleted on purpose once?

~John

[View Quote]

john

Nov 25, 2003, 2:58pm
AWRPG I mean

~John

At least they (tried) to mask their real identity this time... who wants to
have the honour of asking Netfirms for the com data for the email?

- MR

[View Quote]

c p

Nov 25, 2003, 6:56pm
following up to what MR bruce said umm m they have pws to many awi worlds,
awteen, newaw,awrpg,etc, and some privates mutation,ad&drpg, and a bunch
more

they have been running worlds in the world myra(which is ran on and off) as
far as my knowledge goes m a t t (oh no i said it) isnt behind it but rather
stefan, he has a bad rep, liek his ppw stealing bot, also i dont know if he
has ability to do much else than run the worlds, but hey

be safe.

awi-chaneg your world op passwords monthly. if not sooner

private worlds, do the same, but also snoop around, find some thigns you may
have over looked

Peace out
-c p

P.S it may soudn lame or weird but its what i know to be true
[View Quote]

baron

Nov 25, 2003, 7:03pm
In article <3fc3bc63 at server1.Activeworlds.com>,
strike at Rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk says...
> At least they (tried) to mask their real identity this time... who wants to
> have the honour of asking Netfirms for the com data for the email?
>
> - MR

Um you guys are giving him too much credit; no one tried to mask/hide/spoof
anything, his mail client added the first row, email server the second. Most
mail servers discard the client's ID unless they authenticate for SMTP, most
mail clients are smart enough to not sent an internal IP.
http://www.stopspam.org/email/headers/headers.html is a pretty good article on
reading headers, abuse at netfirms.com is the address to direct complaints, semi-
responsive from my past experience.

--
../B

mrbruce

Nov 25, 2003, 9:35pm
EXACTLY!!!! BINGO!! I was one to be invited to MYRA world for this sleek
display of world loading, but chose to stay away from it. Think though, how
was they able to successfully load each world into Myra? OK, Answer: not
only did they have the propdumps, they also had the object path passwords to
access the actual path of each world they loaded. I was sent many chat logs
by those who were there, so people it's time to wake up and stop saying its
impossible, because that makes them all the more wanting to do it to prove
they can and believe me they can, because nothing is impossible.
MrBruce
MrBruce at a1ct.com
[View Quote]

baro

Nov 26, 2003, 12:37am
I just got about 50 emails from bill at activeworlds.com DEMANDING I apologise
for calling his "crew" stupid kids.

Awww... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or the feelings of
your "crew". I guess I shoud have realised if you were so emotionaly
involved and had so much of your self worth tied up in a crappy little chat
program, your feelings were easily hurt.

I'm really sorry... cheer up eh? I'm sure in a few years you'll out grow
this need for attention.

Everyone, lets all give this poor lad a group hug. It's what he is really
crying for....

nutinmuch

Nov 26, 2003, 12:59am
I try to stay out of the NG's So I don't have to deal with Kiddies like
this. Oh well.

It IS funny though, seeing a bunch of kids using there little programs to
have fun. Hey, its keeps them off the streets... where they would be getting
killed. Oh well, too bad they didn't choose the latter.

But hey, look at it this way kiddies, If you can't gain friends or have
power in the world, why not Commit suicide? I hear Home depot has a sale on
rope! See, it's all good!

[View Quote]

dm mercury

Nov 26, 2003, 3:01pm
> Everyone, lets all give this poor lad a group hug. It's what he is
really
> crying for....

Are you sure he wants a hug? Just giving him a hug would only be half the
job. And I do not like to leave jobs unfinished, especially with little
boys. THERE AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! There sure ain't.

Well sexy bitch keep a tight ass for me good buddy, I'll come back for you
and play a little buttcock with ya because you are asking for it hard and
fast.

DM

"jerme" <JerMe at nc.rr.com> wrote in
news:3fc2ac62$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> At least he managed to cover his tracks, somewhat....
>

> The 192.168.x.x IP range is reserved for internal LAN usage and isn't
> valid on the open internet, thus it's invavlid to try an reverse DNS
> lookup on it to determine his ISP. I'm sure your ISP (or whoever you
> get your e-mail from) could trace the connection in their logs though.
> He simply managed to spoof the SMTP headers.

Uh, you can't actually spoof your IP in SMTP headers. Sure, you could send
it a bad IP, but it's going to append whatever IP the connection it came
from as well (unless the server is badly configured). If you read the
headers, you can just see the first server outside his network it passed
through (looks like he operates some sort of local mail-proxy on his LAN,
which is why the internal IP was appended).

"mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
news:3fc3e743 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> EXACTLY!!!! BINGO!! I was one to be invited to MYRA world for this
> sleek display of world loading, but chose to stay away from it. Think
> though, how was they able to successfully load each world into Myra?
> OK, Answer: not only did they have the propdumps, they also had the
> object path passwords to access the actual path of each world they
> loaded. I was sent many chat logs by those who were there, so people
> it's time to wake up and stop saying its impossible, because that
> makes them all the more wanting to do it to prove they can and believe
> me they can, because nothing is impossible. MrBruce

Look, all that is possible by means other than actually hacking or doing
anything that does damage. It's easy enough to steal/copy property and
terrain data, as well as OP passwords. You have to remember that all that
is available simply by asking the server for it.

However, they CANNOT do ANY damage! The ONLY way would be to get ahold of
cit or privilege passwords, in which case it's whoever was foolish enough
to give it to them's fault, and cloning. I'm not sure if cloning still
works, and I doubt these less than script kiddies would be able to do it.

Agent CP investigates...
Agent CP makes a fool of himself...
Agent CP pisses off Stefan and finds himself unable to dial up the next
day..
Agent CP is forced into retirement..

Whats changing the passwords gonna do idiot...?

- MR

[View Quote]

daphne

Nov 27, 2003, 1:45pm
I don't know who you are, dm mercury, but do you really need to be so
consistently vulgar???

[View Quote]

daphne

Nov 27, 2003, 1:48pm
Baro, I highly doubt that you got 50 e-mails from Bill that works at AWI...
If you did get an unusual amount of e-mails, saying what you say they say,
then it's no doubt from someone that "cloned" Bill's e-mail address...

Bill Hoover that works at AWI works hard all day on this program that we
use... He deserves praise, not denigration...

[View Quote]

baro

Nov 27, 2003, 5:42pm
Where did I ever say it was from bill? I said it was from
bill at activeworls.com , the email, not the man. I thought it was very obvious
I was simply saying the same kids were just changing their return emails to
look like super pro hackers.

[View Quote]

ssl.

Nov 27, 2003, 6:25pm
mrbruce"Mountain Myst saying if I
posted his name in AW again my worlds and cits will be suspended. Now you
think of who they are fighting for in that email you recieved...HINTS its a
HIM and HIS name begins with M and its 4 letters spaced apart like this M *
* * Got the hint yet?"

I think he's the one responsible for the pop up attack I had.
He's hated me since day one....
Its like Harry Potter and Voldemort...
but its Ssl and Voldem*tt O_o

We have a link with one another....a strange one..o.o.....
im not saying i have a scar of my head but..x.X...
I know him..and once sort of tried to make friends with him.
As it happens, the rest of the people were hating him,and bump warping him
to other worlds to get revenge..and i was sticking up for him. Since he had
noone to help him fight the mob off.
He thought i was one of them and got seriously ticked off.

Ever since then anything i built was deleted in either 30 minutes, or that
same day.

Im sure it was him because he'd left signs blaming it on me

and he's the only one that would do that.

Another thing, the world Myra, supposedly belongs to him. Then again it
could be Stefan behind it all.
oh..
The person who has been hacking into worlds and copying the cell.dat and
prop dumps...is none other than

THEJOKER SS .

( See URGENT NEWS BULLITEN FOR ENTIRE ACTIVEWORLDS COMMUNITY)
What can i say..I was fearful for what would happen to the community, so i
capped it all. I'm sorry if i got anyone annoyed.

jstone2004

Nov 27, 2003, 9:57pm
overall, I've noticed that Stefan has more wit than that other person... and
more experience...