What is going to happen with the feature vote? (Community)

What is going to happen with the feature vote? // Community

1  |

ferruccio

Dec 9, 2003, 2:03am
I want an official answer from Rick if they are going to use any of the
ideas in the feature vote for the upcoming versions, and if so, what
upcoming versions, and when we expect to see them.

rossyboy

Dec 11, 2003, 8:10pm
Seriously Ferr this is all you post about now.

[View Quote]

ferruccio

Dec 12, 2003, 12:38am
is there a problem with that? look, AW now has snow, move and rotate.
interesting that they god snow two days after I made that post. How about
actually making a valid reply instead of questioning my posts?

"ferruccio" <startrek3 at earthlink.net> wrote in
news:3fd92a22$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> is there a problem with that? look, AW now has snow, move and rotate.
> interesting that they god snow two days after I made that post. How
> about actually making a valid reply instead of questioning my posts?

To be honest, you are getting a bit repetitive. No offence intended.

KAH

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Dec 12, 2003, 2:32pm
[View Quote] Snow in the month of December has always been a tradition. It's been
this way from as far back as I can remember. They usually keep it until
February. It makes for interesting seasonal builds.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

maki

Dec 13, 2003, 10:26pm
[View Quote] I agree. It seems there's always at least one thread from Ferr in view
regarding the same issues.

Maki