Hello. I am Ci. are there any good builds in AW to see? (Community)

Hello. I am Ci. are there any good builds in AW to see? // Community

1  |

ci. last samurai

Dec 13, 2003, 6:48am
Thanks!

baro

Dec 13, 2003, 6:54am
No, but I can see a lot of semi-deserving flames coming your way.

ry

Dec 13, 2003, 7:46am
SW City is a great city :P

*Agree's with Baro*

--

Ry
Citizen#: 323710

Your a prat...

Flame #1

- Mark R

you mean comit, or chris?

-SWE

[View Quote]

ry

Dec 13, 2003, 1:34pm
Well SW City in general :P

--

Ry
Citizen#: 323710

rossyboy

Dec 16, 2003, 2:57pm
The AW Newsgroups are not a forum.

[View Quote] > Thanks!

"rossyboy" <rossyboy at vwtv.org> wrote in news:3fdf3965
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> The AW Newsgroups are not a forum.

Then what are they?

KAH

rossyboy

Dec 19, 2003, 10:55pm
Newsgroups.

"rossyboy" <rossyboy at vwtv.org> wrote in
news:3fe39e1d at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Newsgroups.

A newsgroup is a forum. Go look the word "forum" up in the dictionary.