young phalpha // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  |

If it can be done to world lists it can be done to contact lists...

Apr 16, 2001, 2:10am
The newest 3.1 beta (not available to public yet) allows more than 750
worlds, by using a more than one packet. Well, shouldn't the same happen to
contacts lists in 3.2? Just a thought..

- YP

begin 666 Young Phalpha.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..E!H86QP:&$[66]U;F<[.TUR
M+ at T*1DXZ66]U;F< at 4&AA;'!H80T*3DE#2TY!344Z65 -"D%$4CM(3TU%.CL[
M.TUI9&1L971O=VX[36%R>6QA;F0[,C$W-CD[56YI=&5D(%-T871E<PT*3$%"
M14P[2$]-13M%3D-/1$E.1SU154]4140M4%))3E1!0DQ%.DUI9&1L971O=VXL
M($UA<GEL86YD(#(Q-S8Y/3!$/3!!56YI=&5D(%-T871E<PT*6"U704(M1T5.
M1$52.C(-"D5-04E,.U!2148[24Y415).150Z>7! ;7ER=&AC;RYC;VT-"E)%
?5CHR,# Q,#0Q-E0P-#(W-#9:#0I%3D0Z5D-!4D0-" at ``
`
end

If it can be done to world lists it can be done to contact lists...

Apr 16, 2001, 2:05pm
or just double it and wait till we have compliants for even more which would
be a while :)

- YP

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds 3.2 Software Should Not Be Default: Bad Exper. for New PC Users

Aug 31, 2001, 6:54pm
That's quite impossible, maybe you did it using the upgrade mechanism? If so, D3D will be the
default, for new installations (downloading awb[xx].exe) will start in software. There's a
slight chance I could be wrong, slight :)
--

Young Phalpha

[View Quote] and i know im not in beta bnut the grid thing was
a good idea but how its used is very poor you
should be able to decide whether the grid overlaps
the objects or not... with the way it is now i
dont find it very useful at all

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds 3.2 Software Should Not Be Default: Bad Exper. for New PC Users

Aug 31, 2001, 7:47pm
So since when did you own the AW browser? If they have access to the software, on beta list or
not, they are welcome to do so I believe. Its all in in the first amendment! Freedom of Speech!
(USA, that is, but that is where AW operates at...)

--
Young Phalpha

[View Quote] -Agent1

[View Quote]

Sorry everyone...

Sep 3, 2001, 2:48am
uhh, you mean the difference of 150-300 milliseconds or so is that much? :)
--
Young Phalpha

[View Quote] [View Quote]

Sorry everyone...

Sep 3, 2001, 11:59pm
that's odd, I have a 56k, hmmm... :/
--
Young Phalpha

[View Quote] [View Quote]

world peace

Sep 12, 2001, 7:40pm
That's the best wish ever seen on the NG wishlist so far :)
--
Young Phalpha

[View Quote]

Disk defragmenting feature

Dec 4, 2001, 9:47pm
ohhh like on Jurassic Park, they have those cool computer folder navigation :D

[View Quote] -Baron

[View Quote]

longer world names

Dec 8, 2001, 3:34am
12 would be sufficient :)

[View Quote] --Bowen-

[View Quote]

longer world names

Dec 9, 2001, 2:42pm
if you want it implanted then email AW a lot :)

[View Quote] [View Quote]

reprogram the tab's

Jan 13, 2002, 6:17am
Unmentioned in the newsletter about 3.3, but Roland said 3.3 supports 500 max contacts :)

[View Quote]

KEWL LIGHTING AND MUSIC IDEA

Jan 13, 2002, 6:06am
you could use prelighting if its not in a public building world :)

[View Quote]

Create Dark?

Mar 28, 2002, 6:53am
because hardware lighting didn't support black...

[View Quote] [View Quote]

teelegram window no focus

Jun 7, 2002, 9:09pm
I find it better, because if you are typing a long message and people are talking outloud, you
can still talk in chat without having to copy and close the window and reopen and paste or
finish typing it...

- YP

[View Quote] (from Will Geraghty)

Telegram window: This nows does not stop you from
using the rest of the AW
browser, you may just have to click on it.

obviously they arent gonna bother even attempting to fix this... i would
appreciate it if more people would complain about this. i know im not the
only one having problems cause people have said stuff to me that werent
meant for me (and sometimes i would have rather NOT heard it)

teelegram window no focus

Jun 8, 2002, 2:11pm
ummm, I find it goes to the telegram window by default for me as soon as the window opens...

- YP

[View Quote]

Disable Glitter Kitty and Ambivalent for the NG

Jun 28, 2002, 11:09am
Well, Flagg claims he is banning people, I sent an email to him, below is his reply (with my
original text as well):

Hi Rhane,

Thank you for taking the time to bring these posts to my attention.

It is impossible for us, at this time, to monitor every post in every NG and
we rely on people like yourself to point out to us the ones we miss. If
possible please let me know the specific NG these posts are listed under and
the headings of each thread. Thank you.

Sincerely

Tom Fournier
Customer Service / Sales Manager
Activeworlds.com Inc.
95 Parker St.
Newburyport, MA 01950

www.activeworlds.com

*(PLEASE INCLUDE ALL PREVIOUS DIALOG IN ALL REPLIES TO ENSURE A FAST AND
ACCURATE RESPONSE)*