Disable Glitter Kitty and Ambivalent for the NG (Wishlist)

Disable Glitter Kitty and Ambivalent for the NG // Wishlist

for a while at least.

Just a wish - they are annoying :(

Nah, just Insanity/Filmkr/whoever else would do the trick. That seems to be
their guinea pig for now.

The problem is, that they bring stuff to the news that
should go by email.

It is general discussion though :) That post got so offtopic though... AW
needs a flame newsgroup as well for this kind of stuff. Going to Andras' is
such a pain in the rump.

dion

Jun 28, 2002, 3:20am
you can block their posts in most newsgroup readers.
Also, you can just simply ignore them.
And uh.. this doesn't really belong in wishlist, you know that this isn't
for this sort of crap. Keep it to community or general discussion.

[View Quote]

glitter kitty

Jun 28, 2002, 3:48am
hey we restrained it to the relevant group and we are not the only posters
on the thread ... why block one side you don't like ... not very fair :( ...
my wish is people would respect that others have the right to voice an
opinion!

This isn't "one side that I don't like", but you miss-used
a CyAwards announcement for your PRIVATE wars.

Give it an own thread and I can ignore the thread. I do not
ignore a person.

glitter kitty

Jun 28, 2002, 8:20am
Because you've brought this out of the other group I feel I best explain
what I did for those who dont read the other group

When Alpha anounced the committee members list I thought it was
inappropriate that Insanity be included considering his most recent
defrauding of a community member. I simply asked that Alpha reconsider his
participation in the hope that it not smear the cyawards. This was not a
private "war" but a genuine concern for the community ... when people
defended the guys actions it was only reasonable I explain why I thought
what I thought ... the thread then evolved. This is not a war ... its due
process.

Do you also feel that people are not entitled to an opinion if it disagrees
with yours? Gee I'm sorry if you find that annoying but that's life ... get
used to it ... it'd be a damn boring place if we all agreed on everything.

I do not understand what you mean by "give it an own thread" ... that's
precisely what it had AND in the relevant forum. This forum is not
appropriate for this discussion and I'd ask you to take it back there for
your comments. If you say something about a person, expect they have the
right to reply. Other than that there's not much else I can say.

Glitter

(on holiday and posting via dial up(yuk) so cant reply as quick as before)

[View Quote]

young phalpha

Jun 28, 2002, 11:09am
Well, Flagg claims he is banning people, I sent an email to him, below is his reply (with my
original text as well):

Hi Rhane,

Thank you for taking the time to bring these posts to my attention.

It is impossible for us, at this time, to monitor every post in every NG and
we rely on people like yourself to point out to us the ones we miss. If
possible please let me know the specific NG these posts are listed under and
the headings of each thread. Thank you.

Sincerely

Tom Fournier
Customer Service / Sales Manager
Activeworlds.com Inc.
95 Parker St.
Newburyport, MA 01950

www.activeworlds.com

*(PLEASE INCLUDE ALL PREVIOUS DIALOG IN ALL REPLIES TO ENSURE A FAST AND
ACCURATE RESPONSE)*