rossyboy // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  23  |

Contacts Online

Oct 17, 2004, 12:50pm
pwnt

[View Quote] [View Quote]

Contact List

Oct 17, 2004, 12:48pm
Contacts in a tree, pretty simple to do...

[View Quote] > There we go..someone said it right. I was trying to say what Zeo heh. Yeah,
> I think a lot of people would like this idea...
>
> Jaguar Hahn - 348341

[View Quote]

Personal Inventory

Oct 17, 2004, 12:46pm
Still not an intergrated browser feature.

[View Quote] > Im sorry to let you know but it all works off a database :) And its not PHP.

> Poseidon

REMOVE Cit. No. <0> From BI's Protectable Property List

Oct 17, 2004, 12:42pm
Um... Not a Citizen builds can't be enroached on either.

[View Quote]

Different Chat Logs For Different Worlds

Oct 17, 2004, 12:44pm
Good idea, also automatically splitting them when they reach a certain
size would be wise. How many times do you think someone has been abused
and said "I gotta get my log!" only to find that their logfile is too
big to open?

[View Quote] > A great new thing for an upcoming version of AW would be to let you choose
> different chat log file names for different
> worlds. And let you not use logs for some worlds and use logs for other
> worlds. Imagine the people who lurk in AWGATE 24 hours a day and have their
> log on, imagine how big the chat log file is now. Just make a new window and
> when you go to a world, the name of that world shows up in the new window
> and you can checkmark if you want to set the log always on for that world or
> not. Should be really easy to make. I guess the only difficulty would be if
> the world owner changed the name of his or her world, then you can just go
> to that world again and switch it on again for the new name.
>
> -Kenneth
>

> ---

Have objects follow axes

Nov 7, 2004, 12:56am
Great idea ^_^

[View Quote]

Message to "Eep"

Sep 18, 2001, 3:34pm
Eep, EVERYONE was a newbie once! I bet you did some pretty dumb things when
you were a newbie! And you shouldn't base people's maturity on their age,
yes maybe he could have used email, but still... he was apologising! You
shouldn't respond to someone's mistakes with cussing!

Message to "Eep"

Sep 18, 2001, 3:37pm
You seem to have a thing about Just In, Kellee and One Summer... you mention
them every 3rd thread or so... maybe it's time you just forgot about them!
:¬D

Can anyone help me with this?

Sep 18, 2001, 3:19pm
Uhh they're not popups, unless you're not using IE.

Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha!

------=_NextPart_000_00BC_01C13F9E.AFC6AB60

Yea, if you don't like Just In or OneSummer (personally I haven't =
experienced anything negative from them...) no point complaining here. =
a, It's not against aw regulations to copy builds, and b, wether an =
ejection is for a good reason or not (according to AW) is up to the =
caretaker.

------=_NextPart_000_00BC_01C13F9E.AFC6AB60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yea, if you don't like Just In or =
OneSummer=20
(personally I haven't experienced anything negative from them...) no =
point=20
complaining here. a, It's not against aw regulations to copy builds, and =
b,=20
wether an ejection is for a good reason or not (according to AW) is up =
to the=20
caretaker.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00BC_01C13F9E.AFC6AB60--

test post

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C13F99.E01986C0

This is just a tst post... and NOBODY better complain about me using =
HTML! It's not like I wrote enough to fill a webpage or something. :=AC)

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C13F99.E01986C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This =
is just a tst=20
post... and <STRONG>NOBODY</STRONG> better complain about me using HTML! =
It's=20
not like I wrote enough to fill a webpage or something.=20
:=AC)</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C13F99.E01986C0--

test post

Sep 23, 2001, 5:44pm
Most of my HTML posts were MEANT to be in threads, but because of the
newsgroups going down and stuff they appeared at the top so >_< sorry

test post

Sep 23, 2001, 5:46pm
And I'm not a reluctant newbie >_< I said I won't post in HTML anymore, and
if you bothered to check the dates on the posts you would see theyre from
before I said I wouldnt most in HTML and... ahh there's no point explaining
it all, just forget it ever happened :¬D

[View Quote]

Hehe Brant

------=_NextPart_000_0174_01C13FC0.EBD72220

Hehe Brant, so true :=ACD

------=_NextPart_000_0174_01C13FC0.EBD72220

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hehe =
Brant, so true=20
:=ACD</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0174_01C13FC0.EBD72220--

HTML Posts Aren't bad

------=_NextPart_000_017D_01C13FC1.47725DC0

Personally, I only use HTML so I can type in Arial... it's a change from =
boring old Times New Roman. SOME people though do overdo it... but =
there's just no non-HTML rule... if you're using a non HTML viewer, get =
a HTML one!

------=_NextPart_000_017D_01C13FC1.47725DC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Personally, I only use HTML so I can =
type in=20
Arial... it's a change from boring old Times New Roman. SOME people =
though do=20
overdo it... but there's just no non-HTML rule... if you're using a non =
HTML=20
viewer, get a HTML one!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_017D_01C13FC1.47725DC0--

Re: HTML Posts Aren't bad

Sep 18, 2001, 2:55pm
TY :¬)

but still, HTML isn't not allowed (is allowed)...

WARNING: IMPORTANT

May 8, 2002, 4:55pm
If Outlook Express keeps messing up, why not get another newsreader?

[View Quote] >Sorry about including the list of PW's on my reply BTW. Outlook express
>usualy kills the message its replying too if its like that.
>
>- Mark

Re: AW 3.3 is here!

Jun 3, 2002, 5:28pm
The faster framerate is just about the only thing I like about 3.3.
And terrain can only be used by world caretakers.

I hate that new object properties box! The last one was big enough!
And what is with that pink XYZ thing? I would love to be able to turn
it off!

And all over my contacts list now is ? ? ?.

[View Quote] >Hi everyone:

[View Quote]

Re: AW 3.3 is here!

Jun 11, 2002, 5:47pm
I know it's people hiding their online/offline status. It's just
annoying when people hide it from you lol.

[View Quote] [View Quote]

Re: AW 3.3 is here!

Jun 11, 2002, 6:04pm
I'm actually kind of glad that AlphaWorld doesn't do much. It's part
of AW's history. I don't think many people who have had the program
for a few years would like to see AlphaWorld change.

Plus, just HOW is it possible to edit terrain with only build rights?
I just don't see how it could be done. Plus you don't "own" terrain,
the caretaker owns all the terrain in the world.

[View Quote] >Yeah alphaworld never seems to do much :) awteen was basically started by
>awc and is hosted by them, but even enzo came in the other day and asked who
>the caretaker was :O can you tell how much they dont deal with it? lol

Sapphire Estates Update

Aug 15, 2002, 10:38pm
Strike, it's easy. Cafepress handles the store side, and it's possible
to put "activate url" with links to the order page for specific
products.

[View Quote] >AWC cant even get at Mart sorted, so how come you think you think you can sort this single handedly?

>E-Commerce of a virtual world o.o

[View Quote]

Alpha world?

Aug 15, 2002, 10:31pm
They do actually update this page, but I think it was a planned update
to the AW world server (so technically it was functioning normally)

[View Quote] >lol at the AW Network Status page.

>Network Status
>Sunday, August 11, 2002
>All systems are operational and functioning normally.
>If you are experiencing difficulty connecting to any of our services, please
>send a detailed email to support at activeworlds.com.
>Sincerely,
>Activeworlds Inc.
>
>Are you sure about that, AWI?

SNOOP DOGG!!!!!! DEAD!

Aug 15, 2002, 9:28pm
He likes Snoop Dogg and he vulgarly replied to Goober King's post
(probably because he doesn't understand it)

Do you think there's any connection? Just wondering :¬D

[View Quote] >Hmm, alright mp3...I think this deserves a big ol' email to AWI. We'll see
>what they say about this.

Remind You of Anyone?

Aug 19, 2002, 1:31am
Wow do you think Eep really looks like that?

[View Quote] >http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame31.html

>:)
>
>Deconstructor

Remind You of Anyone?

Aug 19, 2002, 2:18am
You a philosopher Strike?... um... I suppose anythings possible if you
really try... that's what Disney tells me anyway...

[View Quote] >http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame17.html

>Is defiantly me, or maybe Admin...
>
>- Mark
[View Quote]

we should...

Aug 27, 2002, 11:52pm
[View Quote] >In fact Kellee, wasn't it you who called for the REMOVAL of AlphaWorld some
>several months back??? Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

Eee I hope not O_O that means no more SW City ;_;

>I *still* think Al;phaWorld CAN be upgraded, but ONLY if people would allow
>the axis to make this possible.

Well we may soon be getting 3-axis object rotation if that's any
compensation... I heard AWCom is updating 3.4 and regisitries so that
it recognises enroachment on all 3 axises.

Does anyone else think that...

Oct 6, 2002, 6:24pm
...New AlphaWorld is the WORST possible name for New AlphaWorld? I
mean:

1) It's not meant as a replacement for AlphaWorld
2) It's NOTHING like AlphaWorld
3) Basically, the name just sucks :¬D

Does anyone agree with me?

Why isn't anyone renewing?

Oct 22, 2002, 10:32pm
I have The Sims - if the building in The Sims Online is like the game,
which I think it is, the building is much less flexible than AW's
(though still very flexible)

I have The Sims and two expansion packs... I got bored of them within
a few months, but obviously The Sims Online has many more exciting
features than the games.

[View Quote] >I'm play testing The Sims Online. It's an absolutely fun and enthralling
>game. It's like AW in that you can build your home and chat with other
>users, but it's so much more. The games and skills required to earn money
>really keep my interest. Once the test period is over I'll be more than
>happy to pay $10.00/month for it.

[View Quote]

Why isn't anyone renewing?

Oct 22, 2002, 10:37pm
Hey Chi are YOU renewing?

by the way you still need to un-block me on AIM hehe

Re: U.S. won't support Net "hate speech" ban

Dec 4, 2002, 12:50am
Does America CONTROL THE INTERNET OR SOMETHING? HUH? HUH?

Hehe... anyway, good news about the hate speech not being banned. What
would I do if I couldn't insult anyone? O_O

"anduin" <anduin at anduin-lothario.com> wrote this
(news:tasatuc0gedpt6l8amemr7ai2smjkg2oqq at 4ax.com) in general.discussion
on 15 Nov 2002:

> An identity claiming to be known as "binarybud"
> <leom at knorrinteractive.com> scribed the following
> <3dd53c99$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com> in community:
>

> Well this does belong in 'general-discussion' :o)

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  23  |