http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~rar1/farside.jpg

Think 'Flame War', not Civil War :)

You know you spend too much time in the AW NGs when...
robrod at prism.net

deconstructor

Aug 17, 2002, 1:16am
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame31.html

:)

Deconstructor

rossyboy

Aug 19, 2002, 1:31am
Wow do you think Eep really looks like that?

[View Quote] >http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame31.html

>:)
>
>Deconstructor

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame17.html

Is defiantly me, or maybe Admin...

rossyboy

Aug 19, 2002, 2:18am
You a philosopher Strike?... um... I suppose anythings possible if you
really try... that's what Disney tells me anyway...

[View Quote] >http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame17.html

>Is defiantly me, or maybe Admin...
>
>- Mark
[View Quote]

the derek

Aug 19, 2002, 3:17am
didnt someone post this same site about a year ago? lol these almost
perfectly describe eep :)
[View Quote]

shred no@1.munged

Aug 19, 2002, 3:46pm
[View Quote] Eep's style reminds me more of:

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame21.html

anduin

Aug 19, 2002, 8:12pm
In a galaxy far far away, known as general.discussion, an identity
claiming to be known as "rossyboy" <rossyboy2 at yahoo.com> scribed the
following:

>Wow do you think Eep really looks like that?

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame34.html - I wont say more.

,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o World: GorSJ (18+ Only) |
\--------------ooO-------Ooo--------------/

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame33.html

Who's this remind you of? :)

--Bowen--

syntax

Aug 20, 2002, 11:43pm
Yeesh, don't even remind me..
I got a dose of it at the SW forums today but we took swift action in
removing all of his content and blocking the fool.
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

Actually, I think this is more apt to describe JFK2,. If not the
description, then definitely the picture. :P

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame80.html

[View Quote] > Yeesh, don't even remind me..
> I got a dose of it at the SW forums today but we took swift action in
> removing all of his content and blocking the fool.
> --
> - Syntax -
> http://www.swcity.net
> http://forum.swcity.net (No JFK2's allowed!)

Just try to classify him! :P
robrod at prism.net

"bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com> wrote in news:3d62d696$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame33.html
>
> Who's this remind you of? :)

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame3.html certainly reminds me of
someone that recently came back to the NGs :-D