Re: U.S. won't support Net "hate speech" ban (General Discussion)

Re: U.S. won't support Net "hate speech" ban // General Discussion

1  |

rossyboy

Dec 4, 2002, 12:50am
Does America CONTROL THE INTERNET OR SOMETHING? HUH? HUH?

Hehe... anyway, good news about the hate speech not being banned. What
would I do if I couldn't insult anyone? O_O

"anduin" <anduin at anduin-lothario.com> wrote this
(news:tasatuc0gedpt6l8amemr7ai2smjkg2oqq at 4ax.com) in general.discussion
on 15 Nov 2002: