Message to "Eep" (General Discussion)

Message to "Eep" // General Discussion

1  2  |

r y a n

Sep 1, 2001, 7:07am
This is a message to Eep,
Eep, Please stop being rude to me... im a citizen of activeworlds aaswell,
and i have a right to post, and i will never stop posting because of you....
so dont look at my posts if your just gonna be rude to me ok?

eep

Sep 1, 2001, 7:27am
Look, twit, you're a fucking moron. You can't be more than 15 (probably more like 12 or 9). Was it REALLY necessary to crosspost to ALL of the newsgroups something SO off-topic that it should really only belong in general.discussion (but more preferably in email)? Fucking E-VOLVE already, kid. One more strike and I'm reporting you to your ISP/email abuse account. Now quit acting lame! God damn kids...

[View Quote] > This is a message to Eep,
> Eep, Please stop being rude to me... im a citizen of activeworlds aaswell,
> and i have a right to post, and i will never stop posting because of you....
> so dont look at my posts if your just gonna be rude to me ok?

r y a n

Sep 1, 2001, 7:31am
Dont talk to me like that eep...
[View Quote]

r y a n

Sep 1, 2001, 7:33am
Why would oyu report me eep?
I havnt done anything....

Nothing to be afraid about.

An off-topic post is by far not abusive enough to ban
someone or take away her/his web account.
Reasons to do that are continous spamming, flooding,
posting huge binaries or abusive contents, not just
off-topic posts.

Volker

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

donna

Sep 1, 2001, 7:43am
I can not believe that you are talking this way to someone you think/know
is a child EEP!!!!!!!!!! shame on you for that! is this type of language
really permitted within this news group? this person only VERY
respectfully asked you to not be mean for gods sake... you are the bad seed
here EEP not this child. and yes EEP I did NOT correct my dble spacing
so have it it pal! try being nice for once for gods sake!!!
[View Quote]

r y a n

Sep 1, 2001, 7:49am
waz only saying sorry to everoyne and eep be's mean!
[View Quote]

eep

Sep 1, 2001, 7:52am
Yo, newbie, stop responding to the other newbie's crossposts. God damn...you should know better, Ananas...

Anyway, Ryan posted about WAREZ, which are illegal in case you didn't have a clue (which doesn't surprise me). If the little twitshit newbie is going to not only post off-topic, but by ILLEGAL activities (which ISPs INDEED do cancel accounts for) then the little shit needs to be taught a lesson. <shrug>

[View Quote] > Nothing to be afraid about.

> An off-topic post is by far not abusive enough to ban
> someone or take away her/his web account.
> Reasons to do that are continous spamming, flooding,
> posting huge binaries or abusive contents, not just
> off-topic posts.

[View Quote]

eep

Sep 1, 2001, 7:53am
I'll talk to you however the FUCK I choose to, kid. Now stop acting like the lame little shit that you are and learn how to use the newsgroups!

[View Quote] > Dont talk to me like that eep...

This is not unusual, he likes to draw attention by
beeing mean. Filter him if you can't stand that, or
get used to it - but I guess you will not find a way
to make him your friend, he doesn't seem to need
friends.

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

He didn't post a link, he didn't post a hack, he didn't post
a registration number and he didn't post binaries - so what
is your problem?

Read again and you will find that he posted that he knows
that warez exist. I know that too and I don't find anything
illegal in knowing this. Or has there been one post that I
didn't get because it was cancelled?

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

yes, but next time please don't crosspost :-)) it's nice to see that you're
integrating well into the NG community ;-))

geeeeeeeeeeezzz!! have you just had a full tank-truck's (or whatever it is
in English) worth of coffee?? chill a bit!

nornny

Sep 1, 2001, 11:34am
Pent up frustrations of how bad Hole looks in 3.2 beta can do this to a
touchy and overly aggressive Eep. ;)

Nornny

[View Quote]

lanezeri

Sep 1, 2001, 12:15pm
Did Eep reply to you?! I can't see it if he did

--

Lanezeri
Lead Bot Programmer at Stuff-X

[View Quote]

mike zimmer

Sep 1, 2001, 12:55pm
Ditto

[View Quote]

eep

Sep 1, 2001, 6:23pm
Um, zippy, he implied with "but you might wana look into it" that simply by contacting him he would go look for the URL and try and help you find the site; hence, illegal. I'm more pissed off at his off-topic posting, but the kid clearly needs to be taught a lesson. <shrug> If you can't see the "harm" in posting off-topic such drivel then you don't deserve to be posting here, Ananas.

[View Quote] > He didn't post a link, he didn't post a hack, he didn't post
> a registration number and he didn't post binaries - so what
> is your problem?
>
> Read again and you will find that he posted that he knows
> that warez exist. I know that too and I don't find anything
> illegal in knowing this. Or has there been one post that I
> didn't get because it was cancelled?

What he does if someone contacts him is not this NGs business.

I don't like off-topic posts either but reporting him to his
ISP just for that is like bringing a fly to death with a
nuclear missile. He seems to have understood the rules now
so please let him live.

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

internal affairs

Sep 1, 2001, 7:22pm
Stop cross posting. This is the 3rd NG you have posted this crap in.

[View Quote]

the derek

Sep 1, 2001, 9:30pm
umm its good youre apologizing but putting it in
the wrong newsgroup is gonna just make things
worse... u shoulda emailed him or posted in
general discussion i doubt he hasnt filtered you

[View Quote]

the derek

Sep 1, 2001, 10:08pm
*hands eep a chill pill* hes a kid you know hes
gotta get why most everything here thinks hes an
idiot the ngs arent only for adults they are made
for all of aw to post to thats why newsreaders
have a filter option

[View Quote]

r y a n

Sep 1, 2001, 10:21pm
Eep,I think you should learn how to use the NG's....
[View Quote]

eep

Sep 1, 2001, 10:48pm
<chuckle> I KNOW how to use them just fine, sport. You're the idiotic kid newbie who doesn't get it... Now suck filter and begone!

[View Quote] > Eep,I think you should learn how to use the NG's....
[View Quote]

lanezeri

Sep 1, 2001, 11:10pm
Hey, he tried to apologize, and you jump down his throat? Be nice for
once..

--

Lanezeri
Lead Bot Programmer at Stuff-X
http://aw.stuff-x.com

[View Quote]

grimble

Sep 2, 2001, 11:09am
Internal Affairs point was that this whole DAMNED thread is duplicated in
all 6 (SIX) newsgroups because (a) "r y a n" started the thread across the
whole lot and hence the fully earned label of "retard" and (b) everyone
insists on REPLYING to all six newsgroups.

This crap is the reason I don't subscribe to this particular newsgroup. SDK,
Bots and Worldbuilders are the only ones I keep an eye on because they're
the only ones I care about and yet this kind of crap still filters through
to the focussed ones! Geesh!

Personally, I don't give a s**t about this guys insecurities or his little
tiff with Eep. And just for the record ... apologising in a newsgroup isn't
a sign of maturity. I just see it as a weak attempt to sate his apparent
need for validation from the other members of the group.

Its pathetic!

[View Quote]

reyemniffirg

Sep 17, 2001, 9:40pm
Ryan - please do not post this kind of stuff in a ng like this, save it for
the General newsgroup, this is a wishlist ng.

It's also in every other newsgroup. Besides, you're about 16 days too late.
:(
--
Chris
Eagle Scout, Philosopher, Peacemaker, and... Kung Fu Master?

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 17, 2001, 11:36pm
My friend Ryan is getting the very lite version of someone picking on
him... He should wait until the PROS get to him...
The PROS = Just In, Kellee, and maybe OneSummer.
Then poor Ryan will YALP louder. lol

"reyemniffirg" <gwydionaw at gmx.net> wrote in
news:3ba689da at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Ryan - please do not post this kind of stuff in a ng like this, save
> it for the General newsgroup, this is a wishlist ng.

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Sep 18, 2001, 3:34pm
Eep, EVERYONE was a newbie once! I bet you did some pretty dumb things when
you were a newbie! And you shouldn't base people's maturity on their age,
yes maybe he could have used email, but still... he was apologising! You
shouldn't respond to someone's mistakes with cussing!

rossyboy

Sep 18, 2001, 3:37pm
You seem to have a thing about Just In, Kellee and One Summer... you mention
them every 3rd thread or so... maybe it's time you just forgot about them!
:¬D