Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha! (General Discussion)

Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha! // General Discussion

1  2  |

bodhi

Sep 14, 2001, 3:28pm
Operator: You have a telegram.

Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha, sent just now:
Hey...thats my concern also...the innocents on other lands that will have to
suffer....i think Memorial world is owned by JustIn and OneSummer...I am
hereby boycotting it until i hear that you are allowed your freedom of
speech there

Oh God... not you again.

NOTICE: Ignore this thread.
--
Chris
Eagle Scout, Philosopher, Peacemaker, and... Kung Fu Master?

[View Quote]

chucks party

Sep 15, 2001, 5:24am
You couldn't pay me to go in that world if Just In and OneSummer have anything
to do with it. It has always been a big popularity contest for them and Just In
trying to find ways of scamming people for money. I only see this as one more
attempt by them to make everyone believe they actually care about people. They
aren't fooling anyone in AW and I have a memory like an elephant. I have also
spoke to enough people now to know these 2 have been up to no good for a very
very long time. They are an insult to the human race and I refuse to have
anything to do with them. They are disliked by more people than I care to count
or remember at this point. OneSummer actually had the nerve to come to my
birthday party that she was not invited to and when I told her she was not
welcome here, she stayed and welcomed and ((((((((HUGS)))))))) and all that fake
crap she does to try and get people to like her anyway. My friends do not
associate with her or Just In and she purposely stayed at my party just to piss
me off. If anyone needs to be ejected it's those 2, permanently.

oh, gee, are you gonna start your stupid fight against them again?????? and
now we haven't even got Facter to ban you! behave or go eat a tree!

chucks party

Sep 15, 2001, 12:22pm
Yes and now I find out they copied everyones builds from Myssie's build site
where many people built things on Alpha, they bot copied everyones builds to
make this new memorial world, sheesh don't they ever stop. I'm glad I didn't
build there now because if they had copied my build from Alpha to their memorial
world, I would be more than pissed off. I can't believe AW allows these 2 to get
away with rules we all are suppose to adhere to, stealing builds from people is
against AW's rules.

[View Quote]

just in

Sep 15, 2001, 12:52pm
Memorial world is owned by AWC The world was created by them, and if you
have a problem with the bot copy take it to Hamfon as he did that before
Summer was asked to help out. Personally I've heard no complaints.

And as for the rest of the rhetoric, does this mean you won't send me any
money Chucks? *smile*

Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

wing.

Sep 15, 2001, 1:28pm
What in the HELL is wrong with you? Can't you accept the fact that some
people in this world CARE about each other? The world is owned by
Activeworlds Corp. The fact that they are there to assist people that wish
to pay their respects should mean NOTHING to ANYONE.

Only you can take a good sameritan and hate them.

[View Quote]

chucks party

Sep 15, 2001, 2:42pm
Well guess what, you all can go to hell, I don't give a good shit anymore, but I
will be telling all I know about this to everyone I know. We will see how far
they are allowed to get away with this BS. If all those dead people knew half as
much as I do about those 2 they would not let them have any part of this so
called Memorial World, it's a joke. You couldn't pay me to build anything for
those 2 on any world they have anything to do with, I have already had one build
I made on a world they had something to do with deleted, I won't let it happen
again. They are wolves in sheeps clothing and I will be launching a full protest
against them. Just say no to Memorial World.

chucks party

Sep 15, 2001, 4:21pm
In addition all the builds at this location have been bot copied without the
consent of the builders who made them to create Memorial World.
Telegram from Myssie, sent Tue Sep 11, 2001 7:14 PM:
Hi all. I have started a memorial in aw 8954.2N 3040.1W 0.0a 2 for the victims
of this attack. Please stop by and leave something and pass this on. I have 4x4,
5x5 and 6x6 lots. The site is still under construction so please bare with me as
I build. TY
Just people trying to make some kind of gain off of other people once again. I
am so sick of AW allowing people like this to do whatever the hell they want
with other people's builds and then suffer no consequences from it but only get
the credit for something they had nothing to do with by people that never built
anything there in that world, this whole thing sickens me and you all should be
ashamed of yourselves taking advantage of people that are in such pain already.

[View Quote]

wing.

Sep 15, 2001, 4:46pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Chuck, that is NOT a bot copy of
memorial world.

Grow the fuck up already.

you launched an anti-Just In/OneSummer campaign a few months back...
remember what happened back then? everywhere you went with your site, it was
deleted shortly after being created, and lots, and lots of people reported
you to your ISP. if they should happen to do that again... well, don't
expect your connection to last much longer... I'm sick and tired of your
stupid fight against them! and I doubt FriendPA is so very happy with it
either, and well, she's the one that had a fight over Broadway/NY with Just
In, not you! you are just some PATHETIC TROUBLEMAKER THAT HAS NOTHING BETTER
TO DO THAN TO HARRAS PEOPLE AND MAKE PEOPLES LIVES A HELL!!!!!! LAST TIME,
JUST IN TOLD US YOU HAD A BAD DISEASE, BUT IS THAT AN Fing REASON TO ANNOY
THE REST OF THE WORLD, BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DISEASE, HUH?????????? ARE JUST IN
AND ONESUMMER LAUNCHING ANTI-CHUCK'S PARTY CAMPAIGNS, HUH????? nooooooooo,
because they aren't like you, they're civil enough not to make such an Fing
big deal out of it! why don't you go live in a cave in the rocky mountains,
then they can't be of any nuisance to you! go eat a tree!

jfk2 builder

Sep 15, 2001, 5:09pm
I'm going to post this with Chucks Party that they Just In AND
OneSummer [I had good reason and inside source before my last boot from
AW that OneSummer is NOT satying for much longer in Broadway World]
WILL DELETE things for no good reasons. Just ask Princess Esther if she
could ever find her build in Broadway world again...
You'll find the build in NewYork World faster than in Broadway world.
Just In & OneSummer delete more builds in Broadway world that
it's smarter and wiser just to go into some other world or universe
and do your messages & cards & small builds in these other universes
than put up with AW and Just In and OneSummer.

BUT that said there several other places that you can leave a message
regarding your feelings for the past several days and all of them
EXCEPT ONE are sites I have created in these smaller universes.

http://www.outerworlds.com = Download the FREE Browser [Uses AW
Technology] Then head to the 2 sites i have started.
TOURISTS World = this world only tourists may build there so please do
not delete these things here. 0n 7w 0.01a 90
CITIZENS World = Only those who have paid their $19.95 per year may
build here 0n 5w 0.01a 90
At all of my 2 locations you may leave a message or card or small build

THIS other world someone set up for this.
FREEDOM World anyone my build or leave a message or card.
http://www.dreamlandpark.com = download the FREE Browser.
This again uses AW Technology.
Head to DREAMLAN World 69s 3w 0.01a 180
and anyone TOURISTS & CITIZENS may leave a message or card or small
build there. [At Dreamland Park Universe I did my build WITHOUT
ASKING FOR PERMISSION... On AW i would have had PK 67 & PK 14
asking me a ton of stupid questions. ALL i did was tell
Anne & Mrs. Jazz to please forgive me for what i have done.
They each saw what i did and congratulated me and support
what i did. The differences of AW and a smaller universe i guess.]
But these are the alternate places that either I have set up OR
someoene else has for this occasion. AND at all the other
places you will not have to put up with Just In's or
OneSummer's ideals or beliefs.

"chucks party" <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba384e8 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Well guess what, you all can go to hell, I don't give a good shit
> anymore, but I will be telling all I know about this to everyone I
> know. We will see how far they are allowed to get away with this BS.
> If all those dead people knew half as much as I do about those 2 they
> would not let them have any part of this so called Memorial World,
> it's a joke. You couldn't pay me to build anything for those 2 on any
> world they have anything to do with, I have already had one build I
> made on a world they had something to do with deleted, I won't let it
> happen again. They are wolves in sheeps clothing and I will be
> launching a full protest against them. Just say no to Memorial
> World.

just in

Sep 15, 2001, 5:45pm
sheesh - why do I bother?

The ONLY builds EVER deleted in Broadway World by myself and OneSummer are
those built in either our own accounts or those built in the "BW Helper"
account, and almost always they are things we ourselves created, with an
occasional build by someone else in the BW Helper that we wanted to improve
upon.

Princess Esther is free to build or delete her builds in Broadway as she
likes, as is every other person.

OneSummer is an owner of Broadway and is staying that way. Broadway is a
public building world and will stay that way.

Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 15, 2001, 6:02pm
I agree with Chucks Party...
That is why i have been EJECTED FROM AW AGAIN [Permantly this time and i
couldn't attend CP's Party because of that EJECTION FROM AW.]

Liost of people that DISLIKE or HATE both Just In and OneSummer
1 - Chucks Party
2 - Myself [JFK2, JFK2 Helper, JFK2 Builder]
3 - PeteHetherington [and his wife]
4 - Princess Esther
5 - Eratheus
6 - FriendPA
7 - Danny 2k
8 - XTC
9 - Lord Christopher
10 - Capt. Akula [now it's Admiral Akula]
11 - Rose
12 - Borgs4Ever
13 - Twigs
14 - OX64
15 - Fender Strait [Yk2000 won the CY Awards and he is the
entertainment there]
16 - Big T [he had a build in Broadway BUT it's deleted]
17 - Padfoot
18 - Anduin Lathario
19 - Ryan [n a y R]
20 - Etc... Etc... and i can't remember some more of my friends
but they all either DISLIKE Just In & OneSummer or downright
HATE Just In AND OneSummer.
and that is within 1 year...
I sure hope that Broadway World is NOT around for another year.
and if it is that would NOT be OKAY.

"chucks party" <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba30247 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> You couldn't pay me to go in that world if Just In and OneSummer have
> anything to do with it. It has always been a big popularity contest
> for them and Just In trying to find ways of scamming people for
> money. I only see this as one more attempt by them to make everyone
> believe they actually care about people. They aren't fooling anyone
> in AW and I have a memory like an elephant. I have also spoke to
> enough people now to know these 2 have been up to no good for a very
> very long time. They are an insult to the human race and I refuse to
> have anything to do with them. They are disliked by more people than
> I care to count or remember at this point. OneSummer actually had the
> nerve to come to my birthday party that she was not invited to and
> when I told her she was not welcome here, she stayed and welcomed and
> ((((((((HUGS)))))))) and all that fake crap she does to try and get
> people to like her anyway. My friends do not associate with her or
> Just In and she purposely stayed at my party just to piss me off. If
> anyone needs to be ejected it's those 2, permanently.

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 15, 2001, 6:09pm
and this is the thing that Just In got so teed off with me for BOT
COPYING his build at AW 500s 400w about. He was PISSED off at me. YET
he for some perverted reason thinks it's ok for him to BOT COPY
everyone elses builds BUT he gets PISSED off when i BOT COPY his Build
in AW 500s 400w.

So you can see how Just In's mind works...
LIKE A MENTAL NUT JOB if you ask me.
Princess Esther when she was leaving there mentioned that about
OneSummer and Just In that they BOTH are MENTAL

"chucks party" <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba36439 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Yes and now I find out they copied everyones builds from Myssie's
> build site where many people built things on Alpha, they bot copied
> everyones builds to make this new memorial world, sheesh don't they
> ever stop. I'm glad I didn't build there now because if they had
> copied my build from Alpha to their memorial world, I would be more
> than pissed off. I can't believe AW allows these 2 to get away with
> rules we all are suppose to adhere to, stealing builds from people is
> against AW's rules.

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 15, 2001, 6:18pm
I'll be happy to send Just In some MONEY....
I'll print up some FUNNY MONEY with a picture of my foot heading
straight for Just In's BUTT!!!! [EVIL SMILING GRIN!!!] What is your
address so i can send all $50,000 in ONES [Funny Money JI's BUTT-Ones]

Chuck.... Maybe with a little luck i can tweak that info from Kellee as
to where JI lives so i can send him all of these JI's BUTT-ones Funny
Money.

"just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba36b40 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Memorial world is owned by AWC The world was created by them, and if
> you have a problem with the bot copy take it to Hamfon as he did that
> before Summer was asked to help out. Personally I've heard no
> complaints.
>
> And as for the rest of the rhetoric, does this mean you won't send me
> any money Chucks? *smile*
>
> Regards, Justin

wing.

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C13E03.2D44EB80

And I thought you were maturing. LOOK ALL YOU FUCKING MORONS, NOBODY =
GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR LITTLE FUED!=20

YOU TURN YOUR NOSE UP AT A MEMORIAL FOR ANYWHERE BETWEEN 5 AND 10 =
THOUSAND INNOCENTS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOUR "ENEMIES" ARE INVOLVED IN IT.=20

I SWEAR, THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU ARE INHUMAN WORMS.=20

Also, Bodhi, Memorial world is NOT a place to carry a vendetta with the =
news program, whether Palestianians were celebrating or not is an =
absolute irrelevancy to the world.=20

[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C13E03.2D44EB80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2><STRONG>And I thought =
you were=20
maturing. LOOK ALL YOU FUCKING MORONS, NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT =
YOUR=20
LITTLE FUED! </STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000><FONT size=3D2><STRONG>YOU TURN =
YOUR NOSE UP=20
AT A MEMORIAL FOR ANYWHERE BETWEEN 5 AND 10 THOUSAND INNOCENTS SIMPLY =
BECAUSE=20
YOUR "ENEMIES" ARE INVOLVED IN IT.</STRONG> </FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I SWEAR, THE =
WHOLE LOT OF YOU=20
ARE INHUMAN WORMS. </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Also, Bodhi, Memorial =
world is NOT a=20
place to carry a vendetta with the news program, whether Palestianians =
were=20
celebrating or not is an absolute irrelevancy to the world. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>"jfk2 builder" =
&lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:jfk2 at jfkmusic.com"><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>jfk2 at jfkmusic.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C13E03.2D44EB80--

chucks party

Sep 15, 2001, 6:42pm
Yes I know JFK and AW supports their actions and condemns yours, they are just
as guilty as you are. I for the life of me will never understand it. They
continue to let certain people do harm to this community and it must be stopped
at all costs.

[View Quote]

builderz

Sep 15, 2001, 6:46pm
Do you have any relevant, concrete proof of your accusations against
OneSummer and Just In? I host three bots in Broadway world and one in
Kink&os world for free. If JustIn and OneSummer are truly as bad as you
and others make them out to be, I may stop hosting the bots. I've read
the posts of others in the past about them, but have seen no real proof
of any wrong doings as of yet.

Builderz
Stuff-X - Bot & World Hosting Services
http://aw.stuff-x.com/
PGP Key ID: 0xAC0E7073 (for non-commercial use)

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 15, 2001, 6:51pm
The only way that Just In and OneSummer know of any PAIN is when it
hits them directly. ALL others pains they know nothing about. BUT how
can 2 people that are so MENTALLY DISTURBED know of pain?
[Princess Esthers grams to me & her friends Grams to me of the entire
event of them having the last huge fight with OneSummer and BOTH
Princess Esther and Eratheus calling Just in and OneSummer MENTALLY
SICK]...
That means that OneSummer and Just In would not have any way to realize
that their MENTAL sickness is affecting all of the others on AW. I
found out their mental sickness is to DELETE all of those people like
me who are very vocal and do what i do to RID AW of these very sick 2
people.
If anyone needs a MENTAL HOSPITAL really extreamly bad it's Just In and
OneSummer.
Those two need a MENTAL Hospital. And since i know that most mental
SICK people may not be fully aware that they are doing naughty then
maybe all of AW should get together and raise some $$ for the best
MENTAL hospital for Just In and OneSummer to attend.

"chucks party" <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba39c3e at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> In addition all the builds at this location have been bot copied
> without the consent of the builders who made them to create Memorial
> World. Telegram from Myssie, sent Tue Sep 11, 2001 7:14 PM:
> Hi all. I have started a memorial in aw 8954.2N 3040.1W 0.0a 2 for
> the victims of this attack. Please stop by and leave something and
> pass this on. I have 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 lots. The site is still under
> construction so please bare with me as I build. TY
> Just people trying to make some kind of gain off of other people once
> again. I am so sick of AW allowing people like this to do whatever
> the hell they want with other people's builds and then suffer no
> consequences from it but only get the credit for something they had
> nothing to do with by people that never built anything there in that
> world, this whole thing sickens me and you all should be ashamed of
> yourselves taking advantage of people that are in such pain already.

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 15, 2001, 6:58pm
Maybe one reason why you bother Just In is because YOU actyually read
that html site BUT so far no one else in these NGS has... You know but
NOT even CP knows... So with what you know may that is why you even
bother.

"just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba3afc6 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> sheesh - why do I bother?
>
> The ONLY builds EVER deleted in Broadway World by myself and
> OneSummer are those built in either our own accounts or those built
> in the "BW Helper" account, and almost always they are things we
> ourselves created, with an occasional build by someone else in the BW
> Helper that we wanted to improve upon.
>
> Princess Esther is free to build or delete her builds in Broadway as
> she likes, as is every other person.
>
> OneSummer is an owner of Broadway and is staying that way. Broadway
> is a public building world and will stay that way.
>
> Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 15, 2001, 7:13pm
Chuck... That is why all the members of AW and those that read this NGS
should just for once pop into Outerworlds Universe and pop into this
world there called CITIZENS World. [If you are NOT a citizen and you
build there it will be deleted pretty fast.] Tourists have their own
world to build in though.

BUT everyone should look at this simple little build there on CITIZENS
World....

The theme of the build is "Oops... I Missed My Turn"
and right click on the WHO BUILT it will shock most people in AW...

Only a few people know who built it for sure and one of them
is RYAN [n a y R]

But i'm glad it shocks no one in Outerworlds Universe as they all know
me there.

But it does send a very strong message to certain people
that if they were to see this build they will laugh for
one thing... BUT on the other hand they will see my feelings
on a certain subject matter.

http://www.outerworlds.com = FREE 3.1 Browser.

"chucks party" <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba3bd39 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Yes I know JFK and AW supports their actions and condemns yours, they
> are just as guilty as you are. I for the life of me will never
> understand it. They continue to let certain people do harm to this
> community and it must be stopped at all costs.

[View Quote]

just in

Sep 15, 2001, 7:47pm
Hamfon brought in the bot copy whilst working with Midnight Madness - both
of AW Corp. It was there way before I knew about the existance of Memorial
World. Summer was asked by Midnight Madness for help to build (new) the GZ
area and guide people where they could build. I came later to help.

I have never bot copied anyone's build other than my own, with the only
exception being assisting to move AWUniv Contest first prize winning entries
to their new permanent location in AWUniv, at the request of and to assist
that world's caretaker. They can be found in AWUniv in the contest section
built under AWUniv account.

Regards, Justin

if i were you I wouldn't listen to Chuck's Party on this subject... just
because he's stupid, likes to harras ppl he makes a lot of trouble about
those two because he simply doesn't like them... I thought he had stopped
with it, but obviously he hasn't... and now he's even managed to make JFK2
COMPLETELY mental!

builderz

Sep 15, 2001, 9:14pm
Not to offend you, KAH, but that is why I said I wanted "any relevant,
concrete proof" about his accusations against OneSummer and Just In. If
most of it is just rumors, then they will stay rumors. But if OneSummer
and Just In really are manipulating other citizens and/or engaging in
some form of fraudulent activity, then things need to be reevaluated.

Builderz
Stuff-X - Bot & World Hosting Services
http://aw.stuff-x.com/
PGP Key ID: 0xAC0E7073 (for non-commercial use)

For what it's worth, builderz, you'd be better served to not delve too
far into this whole mess. It's a *long* story and it all depends on who
you ask. Concrete, objective facts are few and far between simply
because everyone involved always gets so overly-emotional about all of
it. Take whatever anyone says, including OneSummer and Just In
themselves, with a grain of salt.

And as for you, Chuck, you are lower than dirt right now. To take a
noble endeavor like Memorial world (a world, by the way, that was *AWC*s
idea, not Just In or OneSummer's) and make it out to be some sort of
money-grubbing exhibition is not only pathetic, but it also proves just
how shallow a person you truly are.

All you people who can't seem to put your petty squabbles aside for the
greater good need to seriously rethink your values, because right now,
you're no better than the terrorists, seeking to only cause dissension
and chaos. Now's not the time for flame wars and bickering. Now's the
time to get past all our insignificant differences and come together to
face this tragedy as a united whole. Solidarity is far more important
than any past transgressions.

(This will be my only post on the subject, as I now have a topic for
this month's StVMP column. Thanks, Chuck :P)

[View Quote] > Not to offend you, KAH, but that is why I said I wanted "any relevant,
> concrete proof" about his accusations against OneSummer and Just In. If
> most of it is just rumors, then they will stay rumors. But if OneSummer
> and Just In really are manipulating other citizens and/or engaging in
> some form of fraudulent activity, then things need to be reevaluated.
>
> Builderz
> Stuff-X - Bot & World Hosting Services
> http://aw.stuff-x.com/
> PGP Key ID: 0xAC0E7073 (for non-commercial use)

In other words, get over it already!
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

well, you better not ask Chuck's Party for that proof, he's been known to
fake "proof" against Just In...

jfk2 builder

Sep 15, 2001, 10:41pm
It's a little late to tell me where it's located... It's going to be a
little hard for me to pop in there right now... The only way for me to
actually see that will be a file transfer of someones dir where it's
located in... [IP BLOCKED} is why it's a tiny bit hard for me now.

"just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba3cc6d at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Hamfon brought in the bot copy whilst working with Midnight Madness -
> both of AW Corp. It was there way before I knew about the existance
> of Memorial World. Summer was asked by Midnight Madness for help to
> build (new) the GZ area and guide people where they could build. I
> came later to help.
>
> I have never bot copied anyone's build other than my own, with the
> only exception being assisting to move AWUniv Contest first prize
> winning entries to their new permanent location in AWUniv, at the
> request of and to assist that world's caretaker. They can be found
> in AWUniv in the contest section built under AWUniv account.
>
> Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

bodhi

Sep 16, 2001, 1:16am
What is the point of hating ANYONE???

You list has nothing at all that is helpful about it...

I'm entirely sorry for you...

Getting personal about this is not what I started this
string for... I am entirely happy to be wrong in this
case about CNN - However, the fact the they, and
other so-called news organizations ARE inciting not
only inter-racial violence but out and out WAR...

How will the PIGS feel when American kids lay in
smoldering craters with their bowels hanging out
and their skin burnt off...

I suppose they'll continue to blame the terrorists... LOL

Firkin fools...