jfk2 builder // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  |

Sorry everyone...

Sep 4, 2001, 8:27pm
Ryan... You didn't do anything bad in the NGS to be sorry for. I'm
one of the old time people in the NGS since 1989 and back then it was
alot different. There was NO html anything. But over the years the
software assumes that HTML is nice DEFAULT as it is in e-mail and so
you just do the simple post and most likely not realize you are posting
the included html file. Now days unless you really read the HELP file
or click on HELP you won't find a way to turn off the stupid DEFAULT
HTML post. But as most things in life... It comes from experiance and
trial & error and even i [Old Pro] can tee people off in a NGS
sometimes. And that is without really trying half the times.

"r y a n" <birkin at ozemail.com.au> wrote in
news:3b90a2c2 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> This is a Message to EVERYONE...
> I'm really sorry if i have been a menace in the news-groups...
> The first time i posted everyone went crazy at me... i didnt know the
> Rules that you cant post in HTML,and im sorry about that...
> Im just sorry for being a Mennace in the newsgroups...
> I Just want people to actely listen to my posts...
>
> (((((((((((((((((HUGZ)))))))))))))))))
> And Sorry
> From R y a n

Sorry everyone...

Sep 4, 2001, 8:32pm
To me it's just a blip. At CABLE speeds it really is. No kidding.

"young phalpha" <RhaneC at msn.com> wrote in
news:3b943584 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> that's odd, I have a 56k, hmmm... :/

Message to "Eep"

Sep 17, 2001, 11:36pm
My friend Ryan is getting the very lite version of someone picking on
him... He should wait until the PROS get to him...
The PROS = Just In, Kellee, and maybe OneSummer.
Then poor Ryan will YALP louder. lol

"reyemniffirg" <gwydionaw at gmx.net> wrote in
news:3ba689da at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Ryan - please do not post this kind of stuff in a ng like this, save
> it for the General newsgroup, this is a wishlist ng.

[View Quote]

> [...]

> (((((((((((((((((HUGZ)))))))))))))))))
> And Sorry
> From R y a n

Sorry everyone...

Sep 4, 2001, 8:32pm
To me it's just a blip. At CABLE speeds it really is. No kidding.

"young phalpha" <RhaneC at msn.com> wrote in
news:3b943584 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> that's odd, I have a 56k, hmmm... :/

Message to "Eep"

Sep 17, 2001, 11:36pm
My friend Ryan is getting the very lite version of someone picking on
him... He should wait until the PROS get to him...
The PROS = Just In, Kellee, and maybe OneSummer.
Then poor Ryan will YALP louder. lol

"reyemniffirg" <gwydionaw at gmx.net> wrote in
news:3ba689da at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Ryan - please do not post this kind of stuff in a ng like this, save
> it for the General newsgroup, this is a wishlist ng.

BBS...

Aug 14, 2001, 1:28pm
I ran my own BBS --- TINY BBS running on Jet10BBS and later through all
the versions to Jet50BBS software. [I prefered to stay away from the
normal brand names of software & went for obscure ones as they had the
better one on one AUTHOR support] Running a messages, Files, & Doors
[doors are what is known today as on-line games]. My fav was
Yankee-Trader from Alan Davenport and his bbs Log Cabin in state of PA
[usa] I was the master game player on that game. Used every trick in
the book [I just about wrote the book] on how to become the master game
player on that game. And my first hint was... Download the game & run
it in local [CONSOLE MODE] mode and find all the BUGS that you can
exploit against your enemies. Yes.... I do remember the good old days
too.... And i still run the bbs game part of it even today. Without
the bbs though it makes for some interesting things.... TELNET goes
through a slightly different FrontDoor software to the BATch file
instead... and that controls the game menues [HINT there is use all the
FOSSIL drivers and ANSI graphic drivers that load on the fly & unload
on the fly. You don't ever need the older SYS boot up stuff and as for
the problem with SHARE... Windows comes with that one & it works just
nicely with older games that need SHARE. If it ever gives you an
error... It may look like vshar##.dll = the windows version of Share]

"john viper" <jviper at jtsoft.net> wrote in
news:Xns90F53F49F4B9Ejviperjtsoftnet at 166.90.181.12:

> "tyrell" <tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca> wrote in
> news:3B6E3CDF.E8762895 at sk.sympatico.ca:
>

> Wow... I wish I was old enough to comprehend back then!

Still xsign troubles?

Aug 14, 2001, 12:33pm
Syntax is right about that.... I was there as well and had to put up
with these [NAMES NOT MENTIONED] bothering the audience and having a
great time using those objects in the studio. BUT in the end..... It
turned out ok for all of us.

"syntax" <sfris at swcity.net> wrote in
news:3b788412 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> No, it has been taken down from the object path but can still be
> used because it is still in the registry. It does not give you the
> error "Only registered objects can be used for construction." It CAN
> still be used for vandalization because it shows up as a little
> triangle which can be used for sound or light commands to be placed
> on.
>
> This is a problem that needs to be dealt with AS SOON AS POSSIBLE as
> it was quit annoying when a couple of people (no names will be given)
> showed up at the taping of "Late Night with SW Chris" and started
> causing trouble with the object.
>
> So, Facter, please fix it. :-)
> --
> - Syntax -
> www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Prop Dump

Aug 14, 2001, 12:18pm
When you have the world server admin tool up.... Don't even look at
top 3 picks FILE SERVER HELP
but instead click on the world name [right click] and you will see
the options... Save Propdump & save attributes
that is waht you use.... You don't even have to stop the world or
anything like that. Just save the two files & click the upper right X
on the thing to close the opened world admin tool.

"jmeans1" <allisont at ctc.com> wrote in
news:3b793194$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Is there anyway to use the Prop Dump feature with the new 3.1 world
> and universe? I haven't been able to get it to work?
> Thanx

Re: Security (was Re: My World)

Aug 14, 2001, 1:02pm
Don't feel too bad.... I'm really DUMB there.... All i care about
is that when my BlackIce tells me i've been hit with a DDOS and it
dosen't seem to bother my running computer connected to the internet in
any way.... BUT it does seem to bother what i'm connected to a
little [shuts them for a few]... Ohhhhh well..... as long as i'm
running my LeechFTP program.... It just keeps knocking at their door
every 20 min until it gets let back in to complete what i told it to
fetch. With all the other running programs.... It depends... [Maybe
that is why i've killed off the stupid can't connect sound alarms]

"builderz" <sawran at yahoo.com> wrote in
news:3B713B3B.7185BB85 at yahoo.com:

> Well, excuse me, Mr. Genius. =P I was close. The buffer has to be
> stored *somewhere*, and I thought system memory played a role in the
> equation.
>:) *goes back to reading "Buffer Overruns For Dummies"*
>
> Builderz
> Stuff-X - Bot & World Hosting Services
> http://aw.stuff-x.com/
> PGP Key ID: 0xAC0E7073 (for non-commercial use)

[View Quote]

My Beliefs (I'm bored)

Aug 14, 2001, 7:47pm
Everyone has their beliefs in something and thus i'm NOT flaming here.
But you wrote your beliefs... And it's time that you may hear mine...
The bible to my beliefs was created by man WITH GOD's INSPIRATION to
control man & women.

But if you should look upn the bible as i do.... You would see that it
is really a adult version of a storybook. When man & women create
storybooks to control the kids.... You will find stories in there.
Some with a moral to the story & others just plain fun to read & some
that are stupid stories... BUT stories nonetheless.

My look at the bible is a storybook for the reason that GOD is my
supreme being. He allways was & is & forever will be. At least for
any of my lifetime or lifetimes if that should ever happen.

But GOD is the true adult. As he is all knowing as well. He created
the heaven & earth & all living things on the earth and in the
heavens.... And because god is the true adult has has a rather long
lifespan... HIS storybooks result in being his kids books. His kids
are us people living on one of his creations called Earth.

And if you or anyone reads this kiddie book called BIBLE... you will
see that it contains all the ellements that are contained in our books
we make to entertain and enlighten & teach our kids. The Morals to the
story. The what if's you do something to someone and the results. All
the be nice to others as you would love them to be as nice to you stuff
is there....

BUT that is my belief in what the BIBLE means to me and what GOD or the
superior being that i call GOD means to me.

You see.... No flames from me here.... Just an added insight to my
beliefs as well. and what MY verson of GOD is. And my version of what
the BIBLE means to me.

"anduin lothario" <anduin at anduin-lothario.com> wrote in
news:3b796036 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> [...]
> technology ruined it all for us, including destroying nature,
> re-producing to the state that some countries can't even support its
> people anymore. Earth itself seems more like hell because of it, some
> people don't want to live in it anymore, walking down the streets and
> getting their heads kicked in over a t-shirt. We, ruined it all for
> ourselves...
>
> Another thing, a brain does not store your knowledge, a brain only
> stores memory, and is also used to control the body you happen to be
> in right now. This would explain, when you have already lived once
> and start a new life that you happen to be smarter than others,
> because you bring your knowledge with you in the next life, of
> course, without you knowing about this knowledge, it comes back
> without you really knowing... Why don't you know this? Because the
> brain held the 'memory', so you can't 'remember' your past life and
> your past knowledge in the new one... If that makes any sense?
>
> This explains the geniuses. However, people like me who have no main
> knowledge of anything, besides what I have learnt in-time by
> experience and teaching myself are new souls... With so much
> re-production, there isn't enough souls to go into the bodies. So...
> who creates the soul? God?
>
> So where is hell to me? Although Earth is starting to look more and
> more like a hell hole, I still enjoy living life to its fullest and
> am not afraid of death and to continue on with a new life, until the
> end of this Earth. I don't think anything we can do can fix what has
> become of Earth today... Anyway, back to this 'hell' subject, to me
> it's a soul that has been banished, a soul that does not deserve
> another chance, one that is to remain in this 'spirit' form and stay
> in an area, not able to leave it. This explains your haunted places,
> ghosts and spirits that are angry, that move things around the place,
> sometimes even try to 'KILL' you or scare you to death... Why are
> they angry? Imagine not being able to leave an area, not able to
> manipulate and touch things, to communicate and socialize, not able
> to take part in life and get somewhere... Yes, that is hell to me...
> But what about those normal ghosts, the 'good' ghosts? They don't
> stay there for ever, they are lost, they have something to finish
> before continuing on with life, something is missing...
>
> Now, this is the part that is most definitely going to get me some
> flames and some miss-treating...
> I believe in the bible being created to control man, man created it
> and spread it to control.
> And this part is even worse, but yes, I ripped up my bible to threads
> 10 years ago...
>
> I don't care what your beliefs are, you keep believing them, I will
> keep believing mine :)
>
> But I post this, because this is my true beliefs and I was also bored
> off my nut, and had to write something which may start a huge

Stupid Schools...

Aug 17, 2001, 5:33am
You said you are in HIGHSCHOOL...
I have found that ALL SCHOOLS [Except for ADULT schools where you have
to PAY$$$ to take some course] are really STUPID. the only schools that
i found where anyone ever did any actual learning was SUMMER SCHOOL &
Adult Schools... All the rest... Well... No wonder today's kids
graduate from school and they have to go sell pencils on the streets of
New York... That is how DUMB they all are.

"mike zimmer" <zimmer at pitnet.net> wrote in
news:3b7ca339 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I just got my Freshman Agenda book today with all the school rules in
> it. Here are a couple I find "interesting".
>
> "There will be a $1.00 fee for changing a locker combination." Yet,
> most of the lockers don't even need to have a combo to open them...
>
> "The lost and found department is in the school store." Store? Odd.
>
> "4. Line jumping in the hot lunch line is not allowed. It is
> discourteous, since the next student is just as hungry as you." Not
> if the next person is a anorexic...
>
> "15. Throwing or shooting any objects where injury could result
> is not allowed." So, if no one else is in the room, can I throw a
> computer monitor across the room?
>
> "16. Fighting is prohibited by city ordinance. Parents and Police
> will be contacted when fist fighting occurs." So, what if we never
> used our fists?
>
> On the last page there is a multiplication table. If you need that,
> why are you in High School?
>
> I was bored tonight and was reading my useless book and decided to
> let you all in on my School's stupidity. This is just the beginning,
> wait until school starts! >:-D

Questions....

Aug 18, 2001, 9:39am
Saturday, August 18, 2001
:(

The main AW server crashed early Friday afternoon, at approximately
1:35 PM PST. The universe is now back up and all worlds except for
AlphaWorld have been restarted. As usual, the crash corrupted the
AlphaWorld database. Fortunately, the database is fully recoverable and
a rebuild is now in progress. Updated information about AlphaWorld will
be posted here when it becomes available.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Activeworlds.com, Inc.

But AW [Alpha World] is NOT the only world still down.
Another AWCOM world is down too....
Beta World = 5000 km nswe is also dead
Now if that is dead because of a bad database file...
I'm one of those nuts out thare that have the entire worlds
propdump file [obtained from my xylgot bot] 2 days prior LOL
So if anyone had a build there.... Which way do you like it.
I have both Propdump & the famous XLG multiple files from the bot for
all of Beta World's 5000 km nswe.
the reason i did that was to see if I had any stray property in that
world. That new service to do property searches in AW World gave me
the idea to do my own propdump file and search for any stray objects on
Beta. While i found several stray of mine objects there... I also found
a good sized beginning build from Chucks Party that he still feels he
dosen't have know it would exist as he never did anything there... I
have that on all the files for Beta World...

Chuck... This is how i was able to gram you with this info

-1968544780, landa.rwx
30.550n 770.950w 0.00a 0.0°, Chucks Party Get Me Started Object
321673, 985781740,
That is located on Beta World

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> wrote in
news:3b7dc784 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Here's an interesting story... Poor Ox64 has ISP problems so for the
> whole day AW Backroads has been running back-to-back non-stop on ABN
> Television. Because of his ISP, we missed the first airing of Late
> Tonight. :(
>
> SW Chris

[View Quote]

Domain Names?

Aug 18, 2001, 8:54am
Try www.godaddy.com only like $8.95 per domain name per year.
And it's one of the best. [It's my place by choice & it's where i have
1 domain there now... MY ADULT one]

"brandon" <brandon at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3b7e04da$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> try www.godaddy.com only like $10.00

[View Quote]

Domain Names?

Aug 19, 2001, 6:53am
I know you said that. www.godaddy.com BUT you mentioned the price of
$10.00 and since i have recently bought my ADULT domain name there for
$8.95 your $10.00 price was a weeeee tooo high and i thought i would
put the correct price in there.

"brandon" <brandon at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3b7e8caa$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> i just said that retard

[View Quote]

Domain Names?

Aug 20, 2001, 1:08pm
It's very obvious that Goober King wants the title of EEP... Keep it
up and you will achieve your goal lol

"goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
news:3B7FE54E.6040107 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

> It's because JFK2 isn't all there. Never has been, and from the looks
> of things, never will be. The guy is mentally disturbed, no question
> about it.

[View Quote]

Domain Names?

Aug 28, 2001, 6:12pm
Actually if you want to spend a little more... About $19.00 a year you
can do what used to be FREE [it was until 06/2001] is use
www.namezero.com

But the beauty of that one is you can use your domain name like i've
been using it.

jfkmusic.com = my midi web site... It's also my aw path for RPG world &
the other PATH is for Mousty's Petzcity world

pk.jfkmusic.com = my message forums at www.delphi.com for People With
Klienfelters [that is a birth defect i was born with]

3dworlds.jfkmusic.com = another message forum on www.delphi.com for 3d
aw, outerworlds, vectorscape... and ll other universes & worlds & rwx &
everything pwertaining to VR stuff...

cp.jfkmusic.com = Chucks Party midi web site [actually it's one of his
lower directories at his web site]

As you see i've been pointing that all over the place....

"percipient" <percipient at percipients.com> wrote in
news:3b8b12ce at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Try www.000domains.com. $13.50/year, good support, full control of
> your account, ICANN accredited, and can purchase from 1 year to 10.
> I've heard complaints about almost any registrar out there, but this
> one. Well, there was one guy, but he wanted technical support to
> answer him in 10 minutes by email. It can and does happen, but
> expecting it every time is just asking too much.

[View Quote]

Simple Game (Non-AW related)

Aug 20, 2001, 1:15pm
NEW GAME IDEA FOR YOU....

something like Monopoly but it's better called
RAISE TO POWER
And to have as your beta testers...

Ask Microsoft. They can beta test it and make sure that all the game
is based on REAL facts that a REAL POWER HUNGRY COMPANY wants... [Based
on the RAISE TO POWER of Microsoft] lol

"lanezeri" <Lanezeri at stuff-x.com> wrote in
news:3b8062c2$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> LoL.. that sucks.. I just meant my OWN game.. not in AW.. just a
> program.. not bot :-) not a copy of a existent game.. the Monopoly
> game was just a story to tell how I got to the idea of making a game
> :-)
>
> I won't use shoes.. I'll use hats :-P

[View Quote]

Question

Aug 24, 2001, 1:42am
Everytime i make some comment that i know will appear in some way in
some newspaper print... Even if it is a long reply to some question
like why is the earth round... I allways incluse my notice that the
article may be used and edited to suit. I hand over my COPYRIGHTED
ARTICLE It just helps the newspaper from giving you a call later to get
your permission if they can use what you wrote. So i allways give my
permission statement and my electronic signature [name] and date and
time and my address and phone... All the required info that need is
there. And i'm not affraid to let them use my name.

"the derek" <ImTheDerek at yahoo.com> wrote in
news:3B83F2FF.ED1115D7 at yahoo.com:

> everything you make is copyrighted and VAILD..
> things like this and actually buying one make it
> hold up in court better

[View Quote]

This world Avatars.zip (.dat) is pissing me off...

Aug 24, 2001, 12:38am
Same trick i did when Hangout world was having their server problems &
that had their avatar problems... BUT i went alot farther. I simply
copied all of Broadway World's avatars & dat and seq into Hangout's dir
and said yes to overwrite all of it... At kleast it worked quite well
for several visits into Hangout for awhile... I had nice av's while
everyone looks at a triangle. lol

"casay" <casay2 at home.com> wrote in
news:3b8442f2 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I'm saying the the web doesn't always update instantly from you to
> where your OP may be at. No, I'm not at all blaming your particular
> OP as they may/maynot have control on it all. ( Probably don't - I'm
> not a web master though so don't know)
>
> I've experienced the same problem you're having several times. I've
> deleted the old dat file from my cache, enetered AW and still
> downloaded the old dat file again even though I've updated the one on
> the site. I've had this happen on a lot of different sites, not just
> one or two but many over the years. Again, it's probably not your
> particular OP so don't blame them.
>
> I don't know exactly what happens. I do know that over time it fixes
> itself. If you are trying to test things though, you've deleted the
> old dat file from you cache folder and enter AW and redownload the
> old one the best/ quickest fix is to put your new one right into your
> cache.
>
> I was just trying to give you a workaround so you can look at your
> new dat file :-)
> Casay

[View Quote]

This world Avatars.zip (.dat) is pissing me off...

Aug 24, 2001, 12:44am
You can change the world options of refresh a little faster.
Set that to 1 and not the default of 1040 or some thing like that...
Set to 1 is almost instant refresh for the world.
Set to 0 and nothing refreshes.

"kellee" <kellee at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3b844e85 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> ooops got that tangled its the world refresh in world options
> that you can adjust not the browser ( thats for objects that have
> been removed and you still "see")

[View Quote]

AW Mathematics

Aug 24, 2001, 12:53am
Well... In 2099 AW won't have a v4.0 of the browser. By then the world
you see will be round in every respect to what you see in earth or any
other world. By then... Even AW might not exist as we know it. It
will be a Star-Trek Voyager Holodeck type of Virtual Reality and there
all you will care about is how big the room looks to be when running a
program compared to what it really is when not running a program lol

"wing" <bathgate at prodigy.net> wrote in
news:3b849ae1$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Heres a problem for you mathmaticians, I'm taking the appropriate
> class next year, so obviously I can't do it.
>
> If Alphaworld were a sphere (I know, it wouldn't work, it's a square
> and you can't make a square into a circle without stretching, just
> take a sphere of equal surface area), and you were standing on it at
> ground level, how many meters away would the horizon appear due to
> the curvature of the world.
>
> Why I want to know this? I'm not sure, but it'd be nice to know to
> stimulate conversation when Roland finally ups the maximum visibility
> from 200 in the year 2099 in his old age with the release of AW 4.0
> and gets clearance from Old Man JP (Rick died) to ask for our input
> on how far, though no doubt two guys with an aged GeForce 15 XLR
> 2048mb will halt implementation.

AW Mathematics

Aug 27, 2001, 6:41pm
This is beginning to look more like the old time "Mommy... Can You
Please Help Me With My Homework?" "Please Mommy With Sugar And Spice
And You'll Be So Nice To Help Me With My Homework, Mommy" But... At
least this is far removed from the good old days. Now it's the
umpteenth century and it's now Virtual Reality time... So that same
basic question is updated a little... AW Community... Could You
Please Help Me With My Homework? With Sugar And Spice And Everyone Is
So Nice In AW... Could You Please....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> wrote in
news:3b8a6baa at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Want to help me with my college algebra? =D
>
> SW Chris

[View Quote]

Size of a Community

Aug 24, 2001, 1:06am
I see you don't get around all that often... But allready there are
Daughters of AW.... People that have gone and formed their own
communities in what they feel is best for their communities.
Outerworlds Universe is a community and i'm a citizen there. Also i'm
a citizen in the community of Dreamland Park Universe. that is a
little smaller yet BUT they created that universe to be the
Entertainment KING of all universes as it's a DJ Music dream universe
and other entertainment dream. Then i'm a citizen on city4 All as
well... That is a very small universe whaere you have ONE CITY [world]
supposedly for all people. But yes... Even there you have people
with their own worlds. AND then you have Galaxy Worlds Universe [I'm
just a TOURIST there] but still shows that there is yet another AW
style community. And that is just the AW style ones... NOW you take
into account for Adobie Worlds [based on something different than AW's]
and you have another community alltogether different than AW...

So yes.... The trend for AW's communities to expand outward into new
frontiers has allready happened and i'm glad that i'm a part of that
expansion as well.

"john viper" <jviper at jtsoft.net> wrote in
news:3B84E2BF.6050201 at jtsoft.net:

> How big is too bog?
>
> How small is too small?
>
> I was just thinking about what a good community we have here in AW.
> About 1000 people, right? 2000 people max who spends a few hours a
> week building, chatting, and contributing in general to the general
> community? Of course, not everyone checks the newsgroups every
> morning,
> not everyone is an Alphabit Phalpha or a Goober King or the other
> great community leaders we have, but everyone who comes in for a few
> hours a week affects how things happen in their own little ways.
>
> As it is right now, things feel comfortable. Most everyone gets
> along.
> Of course, as is human nature, there are folks who don't like each
> other very well, and there are folks who downright cause trouble.
> This is natural: it happens. However, the community is never going
> to be the same as it is right this instant, (and this phrase applies
> at any time on any day), and I am wondering what its future is.
>
> Will it grow?
>
> Will it shrink?
>
> What will be the long term effects of any growth or shrinkage that
> may happen in the next few minutes or hours or days?
>
> If it shrinks, will those left over become even closer and the
> community work better than ever? Or will we get too close and all
> start to get sick of each other?
>
> If it grows, will those new additions simply add to the current
> wonderful community? Or will we become too much like the community
> of Earth in which you cannot just be friendly to everyone as it is
> right now because we will have too many of the more negative
> elements? Or could negative elements develop within us because of
> the growth?
>
> Will public building worlds become underpopulated and shut down, or
> become overpopulated and have everyone fighting for land? Or will
> they just grow and shrink as needed?
>
> Will things change as usual? Or will things stay the same for a
> change?
>
> -JV

Size of a Community

Aug 24, 2001, 1:20am
Right now RPG world is about as close a world that has most everyone as
a CareTaker. Including some of those i've had a few words with in this
newsgroups have CT there... Either he [World Owner] ads the CT's or
his friends who are CT's ask me & BEG me to ad the CT's... and yes....
I've added a fet trusted CT's too... [I'm hosting the world and so it's
open for me to add who i want. Owner has last word though. But if he
says YES... I will add who ever his friends decide too.] Right now RPG
world is a Wide Open Build World for anyone including Tourists... [that
is why i have my BOTS in there to keep an EYE on things] And even those
that i've had strong words with here in the newsgroups have special
rights. Bots, Eject, ED, Special Objects But yes... The world Owner
told me to leave the thing wide open... OK it's his world... [PS...
It's Set To HUGE and there is NO Registry file there... lol]

"kah" <kah at kahbot.com> wrote in news:3b856364 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> you mean give everyone CT??? That's nuts! even WildWest doesn't give
> CT to all...
>
> KAH

[View Quote]

Size of a Community

Aug 24, 2001, 1:27am
Would People Really Do That?

You don't know me very well do you... LMAO!!!!!!!

I'll click on every button you have in there EVEN if i have to fly high
or fly low or underground.... I'll click on everything there is and
give you a gram or email and say... Guess What.... This button 6n 7e
don't worrk for some reason and it's also located -300a = 300 meters
below ground lol

"m a r c u s" <i_have_a_site at yahoo.com> wrote in
news:3b857a20$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I am not saying to have the background change for everyone, just the
> person clicking the button. If they want to teleport to a zillion
> places and click a zillion buttons then ok maybe it won't work. But
> would people really do that?
>
> I am just saying 1 person 1 button 1 background, that's all. Whoever
> clicks the button sees the change, NO ONE else.

[View Quote]

Size of a Community

Aug 24, 2001, 9:19pm
I'm talking CareTaker where you can edit the world and give yourself
Emment Domain = YOU ARE GOD and can delete everything in there in a few
minutes. That is what i mean. BUT since i keep excellent world
propdump and attribute files... It's no problem for me to pop one or
both of those in the world and change it in the fly.

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> wrote in
news:3b85d25b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Um, are you talking Caretaker, with the ability to wipe a world clean
> in a single stroke with a certain set of software, or just world
> rights, where you can't wipe the world?
>
> SW Chris

[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  5  6  |