paul // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  |

WinMe problems

May 2, 2001, 10:17am
I have been seeing articles on the review web sites about many people having
problems with WinME. Some of the PC magazines even recommend AGAINST
upgrading to it. They are saying Win 98 is more reliable and better than
WinME. You should get your money back and (1) use Win 98se and/or get or
wait for WinXP. It's based on the NT4 kernal and it should be as reliable
as Win2000 which I used and is great. WinXP is the replacement for Win95,
98, and ME. Here is a ZDnet pre-review.
http://www.zdnet.com/products/stories/reviews/0,4161,2703095,00.html
also read these reviews about Windows ME from TechWeb
http://www.techweb.com/winmag/windows/winme/longterm/03.htm
Paul

[View Quote]

New avatars

May 1, 2001, 10:52pm
I have several new avars for sale if anyone is looking for quality avatars.
Two females, one battlebot, one alien av. Send me a telegram if you would
like to see them.

Paul

Any ideas on what this is?

May 2, 2001, 10:24am
why would you tell them to turn off error listing? it is a very useful tool
for determining internet connectivity problems. Eep was correct the errors
are because someone used texture names in object action fields that do not
exist in the AW object path. (useful for knowing that there is a problem so
whomever built the object can hunt for it and fix it.)
Paul

[View Quote]

Dreamlandpark

Jan 7, 2002, 11:44pm
Here is a news flash. I got the word that AWCom forced Dreamlandpark to
revoke the free citizenships they are giving out last week.
Isn't that pathetic? I think AWCom is losing everyone's respect.

Paul

Dreamlandpark

Jan 8, 2002, 2:53am
No Paul, we didn't change our minds..it was changed for us by AW. They shut
us down because we gave out so many free memberships. That is unfortunate
but nothing we can do about it. However, we hope you will continue coming to
DLP and will become a part of our family. I am sorry that you were affected
in this way. Mrs Jazz