jfk2 builder // User Search

1  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  |

Value of a cit

Aug 29, 2001, 6:23pm
HEAR!!! Hear!!! I hear you there. I've only changed my name all of 3
times period... But i have friends that change their names everytime
they sneeze a little hard.... Which is about once to many times a
day...

geesh... Trying to keep up with all of that is a little trying at
times.

Ohhhh The Value of a cit....
This falls in the early part of this when there was mention of FREE
CITS. I received this in my email today and here it is for you at least
part of it it....
=============================================================== From:
"sandy-101" <sandy-101 at home.com> To: "Diva Lady Phoxxe"
<phoxxe at home.com>, "Leafy" <leaf at awcw.co.uk>,
"Leslie" <limkix at hotmail.com>, "katatak" <cat0taC at aol.com>,
"Kiara" <yonkers21 at yahoo.com>, "Jeffs3rd" <jeffs3rd at ignmail.com>,
"crazy ferret" <c.verhey at chello.nl>, "muppet"
<r.riphagen at chello.nl>, "Ciena" <nikona at mediaone.net>, "FerretGirl"
<yvonne.brouwer at chello.nl>, "Miche" <m.murray at chello.nl>, "JFK2"
<gkieffer at twcny.rr.com>, "Diva Lost Angel" <jeana_n at yahoo.com>,
"Sargon" <JerJer at adelphia.net>, "VRDweller"
<ewwy279023 at hushmail.com>, "Crystal" <leala83 at hotmail.com>,
"Snuitje" <snuitje at fretjes.nl>, "Karren" <karenandrick at aol.com>,
"LilAcorn" <lilacorn at fiacom.com>, "Musette" <musette00 at yahoo.com>,
"MetaWraith" <metawraith at mindless.com>, "Blaine" <bmock at ncweb.com>,
"Demetria" <dragonluvah at aol.com>, "cd" <pbutler at ameritech.net>
Subject: Special Invitation for U
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:03:12 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0189_01C13093.578452A0

------=_NextPart_001_018A_01C13093.578BF3C0

SPECIAL INVITATION TO ALL
DREAMLAND CITIZENS

"Wonder World's Grand Opening"
Date: Friday - August 31st
Time: 10 pm VR Time
Location: Dreamland Park's Wonder World GZ
Hostess & World Manager: NewMoon
World Theme: Children
=20
Lots of fun...games...building contests and free prizes. Come and join
= in the fun and activities.

plus
free citizenships for the kiddies...so bring your children and =
grandkids.

BUT these FREE cit's are for Dreamland Park Universe ONLY.

"sw comit" <sam64 at jps.net> wrote in
news:3b8d3a96 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Man I wish it wasn't a rumor, people who change their name every
> other day should be shot! =P
> *hates name changers because he has 9 things that need citnames but
> not citnumbers*

[View Quote]

Value of a cit

Aug 31, 2001, 9:45am
I try all i can to keep up but sooner or later they change to an
un-recognized name and they go bye bye.. Ohhhh Well..... I guess
that's what happenes when you change enough times that i can't keep
track i i don't know if it's friend or foe it's GONE!!!

"sw comit" <sam64 at jps.net> wrote in
news:3b8f0391 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Yea I have no tolerance for name changers, I just take em off my
> contact list the first time they do it.

[View Quote]

Lower The Worlds Prices

Aug 30, 2001, 4:14pm
This is what he said in another message thread...
And it is a news article on www.awnews.com with several comments about
that as well... [at the site that they give you you should check it out
as JFK2 posted a rather big 2 sign5.rwx's on that subject there]

And is whey i would LOVE to see the world prices come down.
SINCE i have allready paid for my cit I don't need another CIT in that
world. If i want a few more cits FINE.... $19.95 for JFK2 Nurse, JFK2
Secretary, JFK2 Wife, JFK2 Bookeeper, etc.... and in the long run it
would make more $$$ revenue for Active Worlds that way while lowering
the world prices so us folks can afford the BIGGER worlds so we can
really do something. p50/15 or p80/30 or something.... It would help
us out alot. AND all that price reduction might help other struggling
universes that use AW technology to make it work & keep them up and
running.[Vectorscape's Failure because in part HUGE world prices]

Newsgroups: community
Subject: Re: Value of a cit
From: "m a r c u s" <i_have_a_site at yahoo.com>

I didn't know was here to "express" myself. I am simply stating fact:

A) worlds come with citizens
b) activeworlds has a register button for citizenship and they don't
have the teachers teach about worlds before a tourist buys a world.

c) hence, a tourist buys a citizenship, then finds out about the world,
and then ends up paying Active Worlds $20 more than they needed to when
it comes to the purchase of a world of $80.

If Activeworlds charged me $60 for a world and used the $20 I gave for
the citizenship to be applied for the citizenship that would have come
with the world, then I wouldn't be bringing this up over and over and
over again.

I will continue to bring this up over and over and over again until it
is addressed. It doesn't matter how much research I do, how many
people I talk, who can flame me the worst, I will continue to post here
for as long as I can telling people about this FACT.

It's not an expression, it is a fact. Common sense would tell the
citizen to not pay a company that practices in deceptive practice like
once they find out. Active Worlds has the greater knowledge and has
the LEGAL responsibility to inform the consumer of the services with
costs before they sign up and pay consideration for services. I was
only informed of their citizenship through car salesman tactics. They
put one guy out in the front GZ to bring in people to the teaching
areas, and then they have teachers on call to sell citizenships like it
was a car.

Am I to blame the person who got me to buy a citizenship? no, but I
could have been informed to buy a world with it saving me $20. At
least then, a person could have the choice to actively refuse to not
buy a world knowing the information before paying anything.

The reality is, I would have paid them $80, I would have continued to
develop a home in AW thus upgrading the worlds and giving Active Worlds
money. They lost out on me in business and respect as a company who
cares about their customers. Well, there's my rant.... (pick apart
flamers, have fun missing the reality and chew on your addiction some
more)

[View Quote]

Lower The Worlds Prices

Aug 31, 2001, 8:50am
Just buy a p10/5 and crack it....sounds nice.... BUT i don't know how
to crack anything except sometimes people's nerves. lol Maybe i and
everyone here should give you a ring....

"gamer" <Robbie at AWlife.net> wrote in
news:3b8ea17a at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Just buy a P10/5 and crack it ;)
>
> *waits for NG suspension*
>
> -Gamer

[View Quote]

Lower The Worlds Prices

Aug 31, 2001, 9:20am
When i clicked on my button to buy my citizen i was given a pop up
charge card quick pay on the spot thing and i entered all the info
right then and bought a cit. I found out the hard way about owning a
world about the time i got a 30 day free trial world.... ABOUT 2 weeks
AFTER i paid my $19.95 for a cit.... Geesh.... a little late for
me.... So when i get a world i don't want a free cit... So i would much
rather they lower the price a little and takeout that free cit thing as
i allready have 2 i don't need any more BUT would like a big world but
can't afford it PLUS cits as well.... That is just tooooooooo stupid.

"m a r c u s" <i_have_a_site at yahoo.com> wrote in
news:3b8f323f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Simple question, YES or NO:
>
> When you registered for a citizenship and clicked the "Register Now!"
> button, did it inform you that you could also buy a world which would
> incude a citizenship?
>
> All I want is a simple YES or NO, I don't need excuses or reasons why
> we could have done other things. This is way they set it up, the
> programmers made it so you would click a button to register if you
> were signed on as tourist. Working with that method, did Active
> Worlds inform people when registering about this fact regarding
> citizenships within a cost of a world?
>
> If I had known I could have bought a world with citizenship, then I
> would have bought that. Now my only choice is to buy a world which
> would come with a citizenship I don't need.

[View Quote]

Lower The Worlds Prices

Sep 1, 2001, 4:20am
LMAO!!!!!!!!
Well... another possible solution is to have everyone leave AW in
droves. JBELL mentioned that same thing in a reply on the General
Discussions part of the NGS... But that is another thing to consider.
Everyone leave AW in droves to other Universes and Galaxy servers and
then when AW sees less & less people here they will do what all good
business will do... Try and WOO us back by lowering the world prices
a little.... Who knows.... If they do it far enough then the people
will come back in droves.... And AWCOM will be most happy along with
Fac, Rick, Luc and the rest of the crew....

But we were hoping that maybe someone could prove another point....
Find some tiny loophole so we only pay for a p10/5 and end up with some
Alpha World sized World.... My new world name will be FUNFUN
and wide open building set to HUGE and all the 3.1 commands.....
That way if anyone wants to BOT COPY anything and drop it in FUNFUN
world..... Go right ahead. This can make for some HUGE cities.....

Lets see..... Anyone have a copy of NY or BW and want to expand on
that alot.... FUNFUN world....

and until AWCOM can find the oops.... Well.... at least it'll be
FUNFUN for awhile. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh...... That huge world will need a path....
OK.... jfkworlds.com should do nicely lol
[[[WARNING.... NOTHING IS IN THERE YET]]]

"gamer" <Robbie at AWlife.net> wrote in
news:3b8fcc24 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I would, but how could I possible screw over good ol' AWCOM? And
> loverly Fac, Rick, Luc and the rest of the crew. Just look at all
> those innocent faces...*silence so someone else can make a wise crack
> out of it*

[View Quote]

Lower The Worlds Prices

Sep 5, 2001, 2:14am
I see that Goober has been reading a little of the info contained at my
http://pk.jfkmusic.com site. lol

"goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
news:3B918D4C.2010102 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

> Amen to that. Except, I didn't think he could get any deeper. I guess
> the next step after Klinefelter's Disease is Schizophrenia...

[View Quote]

Lower The Worlds Prices

Sep 5, 2001, 2:23am
I too was a cit on Vectorscape [Still am if it's still there to some
extent] BUT yes... the world prices were out of any world.

For awhile you were given a FREE 2 meter nswe world. 2 meter? YUP...
Then later if you paid for a cit $19.95 a year you were given a FREE
world with that paid cit = 4 meter nswe world... 4 meter? OK... so
you want to uopgrade that to a normal p10/10 or so world and that would
cost about $300 - $400 a year for a p10/10 world. OOOOOUUUCCCCHHHHH
that was high. And yes... the world prices over there was one of the
reasons why Vectorscape went poof. [For any Australians that word is
VANISHED].

"the derek" <ImTheDerek at yahoo.com> wrote in
news:3B909643.371C88A0 at yahoo.com:

> VS did go under cause of costs im not sure if you
> even looked at them but a 10x10 world wouldve cost
> me nearly 300 us dollars with 5-10 users or
> something like that

[View Quote]

Lower The Worlds Prices

Sep 5, 2001, 5:19pm
Well... since Goober mentioned Klienfelters Disease and after that i
get this Schizophrenia... NOPE... I don't get that after Klienfelters.
Goober is a little MIS-INFORMED about that last part though.
I suggest he read all the info contained at
http://pk.jfkmusic.com on Klienfelters Disease BEFORE running off and
saying that the next thing i would be getting is Schizophrenia In
fact... It would make wonderful reading for everyone in AW [Including
Just In] and see why i have some strong convictions to certain aspects
of things in my life and may explain why i act the way i do. Which by
the way is 100% normal = 100% intelligent & something that even JI
wishes he had or anyone else for that matter.

"goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
news:3B964C2D.8080900 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

> No, I have never been to the site. You had mentioned your illness in
> another post in these NGs (which I conveniently can't find any more)
> and I picked up on it, nothing more. It certainly does explain a
> lot...

[View Quote]

Lower The Worlds Prices

Sep 5, 2001, 11:37pm
Since i'm tossing my Klienfelters Disease Message FORUM all over in
here http://pk.jfkmusic.com
I might as well enter the other Message Forum site i have that is alot
more for AW Community than what we have been discussing.
http://3dworlds.jfkmusic.com Site Title is - 3D Internet Worlds = AW,
Outerworlds, Dreamland Park Universe, Galaxy Worlds, City4All, and any
others that want to discuss everything you can find in AW's NGS and all
the other universes NGS or their message forums and it covers it all.
MODERATED BY.... Well.... I'll let everyone guess who would be
INTELLIGENT enough to moderate that one. lol

"goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
news:3B967F79.2070309 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

> Oy... I wasn't suggesting you already had Schizophrenia, just that
> your actions tend to lead one to think that you do have it. The
> comment I made was a sarcastic remark intended to imply that
> Klienfelters lead to Schizo. If you're as "100% intelligent" as you
> claim to be, I'd like to think you could have picked up on that :P

[View Quote]

Lower The Worlds Prices

Sep 6, 2001, 2:44am
I'm going to reply to myself for this reason only. To Goober and
Just In and all the others out there that think my actions are that of
being MENTAL... Do this site first. I set it for you to read all of
this correct and think of this...
Got this from the KS newsletter i subscribe to.

1 - Before 1970 there were no laws
2 - At 1970 i was age 20
3 - and with me you take what you read and times 10 apx = me
4 - It mentions DIABETES = I have it & it's TYPE 2
Which means i had to SHOOT myself [inject myself with a hypodermic
needle] BUT now i'm on the one-a-day pill.

[[[WARNING = This is an EDUCATIONAL SITE and very safe for people]]]
[[[ of all ages to read and get to know what it's all }}}
[[[ about. EDUCATION is the key to understanding this ]]]
[[[ KS thing. ]]]
[[[ Over 3 yrs ago there were only 4 web support sites ]]]
[[[ and that included http://pk.jfkmusic.com and is why ]]]
[[[ i started that site to TEACH & HELP others that ]]]
[[[ have similer experiances as i have had. ]]]

http://www.genetic.org/ks/scvs/KS_NIH.htm

This is what all of you might want to know about me and why i have so
much INTELLIGENCE and act as i do. And maybe after reading all that
much K of info you will see me in a different light.

"jfk2 builder" <jfk2 at jfkmusic.com> wrote in
news:Xns9113DA27DD2F2jfk2jfkmusiccom at 166.90.181.12:

> Since i'm tossing my Klienfelters Disease Message FORUM all over in
> here http://pk.jfkmusic.com
> I might as well enter the other Message Forum site i have that is
> alot more for AW Community than what we have been discussing.
> http://3dworlds.jfkmusic.com Site Title is - 3D Internet Worlds = AW,
> Outerworlds, Dreamland Park Universe, Galaxy Worlds, City4All, and
> any others that want to discuss everything you can find in AW's NGS
> and all the other universes NGS or their message forums and it covers
> it all. MODERATED BY.... Well.... I'll let everyone guess who
> would be INTELLIGENT enough to moderate that one. lol
>
> "goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
> news:3B967F79.2070309 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

[NG Survivor] The First to the Final Two...

Aug 31, 2001, 9:43am
I need the extra $$$ as i'm on dissability income.... Anyone game to
pay me to live where Kellee says she wouldn't. lol Anyways i have a
DLPU friend that lives in Melbourne Australia.... Dweep [DLPU's verson
of Dragon Fire NOT AW's Dragon Fire]

"kellee" <kellee at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3b8ec786 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> EXCEPT that none of you are correct on the 13th question. kellee
> resides in South Australia.....about 800 miles from the hole state of
> Victoria where Just In lives.
> I mean sheesh Victoria? they dont even play decent Football,
> although they are good to dump our unwanted Grand Prix on........
> wouldnt wanna live there if ya PAID me
>
> -------------

[NG Survivor] The First to the Final Two...

Aug 31, 2001, 9:55am
Guilty as charged But as far as i know.... It's NOT a rumer... at
least part of the time. lol

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> wrote in
news:3b8ec9ef at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Er.... just so you know I didn't say you lived with Just In...
>
> Where did that rumor get started? Hmm... *looks at JFK2 and Chucks'
> Party* Did any of you have anything to do with it?
>
> SW Chris

[View Quote]

[NG Survivor] The First to the Final Two...

Aug 31, 2001, 10:05am
I'm going to add this little tidbyte of odd info though.... But Dweep
is my partner in DLPU crime. I pled guilty and kissed the right rear's
and got rights..... BUT alas Dweep is like JFK2 is in aw and got his
account on ice for 30 days. lol BUT we are extreme good friends
none the less. lol

"jfk2 builder" <jfk2 at jfkmusic.com> wrote in
news:Xns910E4C0B4DDC8jfk2jfkmusiccom at 166.90.181.12:

> I need the extra $$$ as i'm on dissability income.... Anyone game to
> pay me to live where Kellee says she wouldn't. lol Anyways i have
> a DLPU friend that lives in Melbourne Australia.... Dweep [DLPU's
> verson of Dragon Fire NOT AW's Dragon Fire]
>
> "kellee" <kellee at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
> news:3b8ec786 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

RPG WORLD

Sep 5, 2001, 2:05am
To Ryan. Nope. Felipe [The worlds owner] opened up RPG to everyone can
build by removing the build cit line = Everyone builds there BUT the
tourists are supposed to build on the top level of the place. In RPG
world 2 actual build levels. Ground level & the upper one 250 meters
above ground. i'm just glad that no one experimented with RPG's most
dangerous object in there or my friend Felipe would have been calling
me in to go search for all the objects. AND I'm building OR was
building a small home on the other level That is why SHIFT THROUGH is
turned off I had to turn that off after some joker placed over 300
hidden wave speakers with a different tune of each over & under my
build area. Since i know RPG like a book it didn't take long without a
bot to locate all 300 different HIDDEN tuned wave speakers. Unless you
can find my secretive click to the lower level... I can build my dream
home 300 meters below all the noise from above. The only people
allowed down there now are caretakers [That is me and several others
that i know will treat that world well].

"r y a n" <birkin at ozemail.com.au> wrote in
news:3b907c86 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> RPG world was vandalised by some tourests.... and i dont! think its
> cleaned up yet!

Sorry everyone...

Sep 4, 2001, 8:27pm
Ryan... You didn't do anything bad in the NGS to be sorry for. I'm
one of the old time people in the NGS since 1989 and back then it was
alot different. There was NO html anything. But over the years the
software assumes that HTML is nice DEFAULT as it is in e-mail and so
you just do the simple post and most likely not realize you are posting
the included html file. Now days unless you really read the HELP file
or click on HELP you won't find a way to turn off the stupid DEFAULT
HTML post. But as most things in life... It comes from experiance and
trial & error and even i [Old Pro] can tee people off in a NGS
sometimes. And that is without really trying half the times.

"r y a n" <birkin at ozemail.com.au> wrote in
news:3b90a2c2 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> This is a Message to EVERYONE...
> I'm really sorry if i have been a menace in the news-groups...
> The first time i posted everyone went crazy at me... i didnt know the
> Rules that you cant post in HTML,and im sorry about that...
> Im just sorry for being a Mennace in the newsgroups...
> I Just want people to actely listen to my posts...
>
> (((((((((((((((((HUGZ)))))))))))))))))
> And Sorry
> From R y a n

Sorry everyone...

Sep 4, 2001, 8:32pm
To me it's just a blip. At CABLE speeds it really is. No kidding.

"young phalpha" <RhaneC at msn.com> wrote in
news:3b943584 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> that's odd, I have a 56k, hmmm... :/

Message to "Eep"

Sep 17, 2001, 11:36pm
My friend Ryan is getting the very lite version of someone picking on
him... He should wait until the PROS get to him...
The PROS = Just In, Kellee, and maybe OneSummer.
Then poor Ryan will YALP louder. lol

"reyemniffirg" <gwydionaw at gmx.net> wrote in
news:3ba689da at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Ryan - please do not post this kind of stuff in a ng like this, save
> it for the General newsgroup, this is a wishlist ng.

[View Quote]

Idiots

Sep 5, 2001, 1:38am
Well... I'm completely civil to everyone. AND that goes for JI as well.

"casay" <casay2 at home.com> wrote in
news:3b91a239 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Novel concept there Zero....expecting people to be civil to each
> other. ;-) Unfortunately for these NG's anymore it's a pipe dream....
>
> Casay

[View Quote]

Attn: Beta testers

Sep 18, 2001, 5:02am
A long time ago [about 10 months] the only way to beta test this CLOSED
game was to know someone who was allready on the beta test team and get
their PPW and submit your own info to get yourself on the beta test
team. BUT that was for a game called 'Hostile Space" Maybe it'll work
that way for AW. but it's worth a try.

"xero" <lx_xero at yahoo.com> wrote in
news:20010918.024132.1350573793.16489 at yahoo.com:

> On another note, I have wanted to try this myself for a while, stupid
> closed betas, I don't get why AW can't let everyone on them but not
> let everyone submit bugs. I also suspect that OpenGL mode would work
> fine as it works fine with half-life, etc. The new version of mesa
> (v3.5) supposively has "100% OpenGL Conformance" so I do not see why
> OGL would not work. I use the nvidia drivers for GL but have mesa
> installed for other reasons (to compile wine with OpenGL support for
> instance). Software mode would most definitely work as it does
> on 2.2. Although 2.2 does not work perfectly under
> linux/wine(telegrams don't always send, the bar that shows the frame
> rate etc is missing, contact list shows everyone as online, telegrams
> always unread) I do suspect that OpenGL would definitely improve the
> frame rate. Linux seems to run 2.2 pretty fast although my computer
> is relatively fast so this seems to be why.

Update to Objects d'AW

Sep 5, 2001, 1:17am
LOL.... I'm 51 and that makes me a little over 1/2 the way to my FIRST
birthday. it's the second birthday i'm extreamly worried about....
It'll take a ton of miracles to get me to the 2nd birthday and only a
few miracles to get me to my 1st. birthday. What am i talking about?
1st 100 yrs birthday & 2nd 200 yrs birthday lol

"nornny" <Nornny1 at home.com> wrote in
news:3b92f0c5 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Eew...over the hill. Well...at least you still type like you were 20.
> lol. *starts sweating under evil glares* WHAT? It's a compliment!
> It's not MY fault I'm still a young teenager in his prime...
>
> Nornny

[View Quote]

Object Yard

Sep 5, 2001, 12:32am
You see... I'm not doing anything and another FLAME THREAD.
Just In... you better duck. You don't want to get crispy fried on this.
have you ever seen one of these newsgroups in the community or General
Discussion NOT have some flames in full rage? I'm used to this so i
just laugh at those doing this.

"just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3b94ee8c at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> oh please no - not another flame thread! :o)
>
> thanks - Just In

Object Yard

Sep 5, 2001, 1:03am
I've been to where my drives are 100% full. And i have had to OFFLOAD.
Usually i dump any IE saved areas on my drive first. Next it comes to
any RECYCLE BIN's... anything in there you really want dumped Please
DUMP IT. Next i head to all of my AW, Outerworlds, & Dreamland Park
Universe directories and set it to dump in tha past 30 days will dump
most of it fast... Hmmmmm.... that reminds me... I can now dump my AW
to say 6 days as i have a new copy of a world... Took awhile to get
that updated... But i did in the past day or so... then i look to
BURN A CD OR TWO or 3 or 4... Well... I usually head to all my MP3's
and do them to CD-ROM... Then i do my other things. ZIPS [I have a ton
of program zips] and then i usually go for all the picture files i
have. While some people might be shaking their heads right now... It's
all the GIF's & JPG's from the browser's directories that are not a
commercial i save so i have my own cd-rom of useful html backgrounds,
textures, bars, lines, buttons, arrows, animated gifs, animated icons,
animated jpg's, etc... That way i make a future web page i have all my
own to play with and edit to make them suit the page. My old midi web
site is proof of what a LINE BAR can be used for = Background for a web
page http://jfkmusic.com so when i burn 400 meg of those pictures i'm
freeing up 500 megs or close to it. [still have to create a web page
for the new site http://jfkworlds.com] AND before i had a CD-BURNER...
I resorted to the old fashioned FLOPPY Diskette... But yes... It to
would work. But it was a all night task on that to dump things of a
floppy diskette.

"xelag" <xelag at digitalspace.com> wrote in
news:v7taptopoishf3uvoju5g00ksda7l8a0i0 at 4ax.com:

> No not another flame thread, but manage your own hard disk space
> yourself, Justin, none of our business :)
>
> As far as I am concerned, post in double chinese if you want, as long
> as you dont bash us with binaries (or go back to your ascii cave if
> you dont accept html or xml or something)
>
> XelaG
>
> On 4 Sep 2001 11:09:00 -0400, "just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com>
[View Quote]

Object Yard

Sep 5, 2001, 5:43pm
since we are all playing FLAME THREAD in Just In's object yard...
I would like to pick up this big BALOO1.rwx and throw it at EEp & WINGS
and that should whisk them away to some far off land fast.

Then i would like to pick up this DRINK01.rwx because I really do get
thirsty in these FLAME THREADS. Next I want to use BED01.rwx for myself
because after sending EEP & WINGS away so all the rest can stay...
That is hard work there... I had to fill that big BALOO1.rwx with
alot of HOT AIR and there is certainly alot of HOT AIR in a flame
thread I nned that bed to go to sleep in. Nite Nite.

Newsgroups: community,worldbuilders
Subject: Object Yard
From: "just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com>

Hi folks,

I've updated and did a bit of tidy up to my Alpha World object yard,
which seems to be getting quite popular.

It is geared for more experienced builders, and is tightly compacted to
make finding what you need all within visibilty of its center. Various
hints and tips are littered around the place.

Please feel free to telegram me if you think of anything that would be
a worthwhile improvement.

AW 489.6S 385.7W 0.1a 180

Regards, Justin

"kah" <kah at kahbot.com> wrote in
news:3b96700e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> How many times does this have to be sayd? (if you don't agree with
> this, I accept that, but don't reply with a flame starting a flamewar
> ;-)) ) NNTP (Network News Transfer Protocol) is an old standard... It
> dates from the early eighties, when HTML didn't exist. It is not
> MEANT to transport HTML. It is UNSAFE to transport HTML over NNTP. It
> also bloates posts, and does lots of other annoying stuff... That's
> why you'd rather not post in HTML... Off course, HTML on webpages is
> fine, that's what HTML actually is MEANT to do, and a protocol exists
> specifically for transfering HTML, the HTTP protocol...
>
> KAH

[View Quote]

Poll Topic: PPWs

Sep 11, 2001, 4:50am
How does someone get 8 bots to play with....
1 - Look up cit name = cit number
2 - Save 2 files... One file is the encripted PPW file & the other is
the general chat file to be saved. [My Xylgots all save their chat] 3 -
You have more than one bot and they have someone's cit# & PPW that you
freely provided. A little trick i used to do ads at one time for
Newyork World for Level22 & My JFK2 Live from NY Radio... I had 4 bots
and one was comming from a friend's cit# & PPW. 3 from one xylgot bot
program & the other from another xylgot bot program on another
directory [has it's own files] and running that one from the friend's
cit# & PPW.

BUT getting to the question of would i whisper my PPW to some bot...
That would depend if i know the person asking for the PPW's or if i can
TRUST that person well enough not to abuse the PPW's I know for a fact
that certain people in AW have my PPW's for any & all of my accounts in
AW as i can trust them not to be reckless with using of that info.

"cozmo" <b.nolan2 at verizon.net> wrote in
news:3b9d18de$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> and btw i know i said RPG in my sentence. It's not nesecarily the
> kind of RPG thats boring and repetitive like AD&D. It's has a
> diferent feel to the game sort of like your living in a story. Your
> not spending all your time trying to level up and killing. I won't
> realease mush info yet cuz every time i do it seems every time i say
> my plans and the next day someone realeased someone just like it. As
> for the bot for every person, well that makes the game much much more
> fun. That's also why i asked about avatars in the other post was for
> the bots. So anyways, i need more answers pleeeease.

[View Quote]

Departures.

Sep 11, 2001, 5:09am
Well... I wouldn't say that ALL of AW community is full of Hot Air and
can Float... Just a few certain people i know are full of hot air and
can float. AND maybe someone else knows a few of them as well.
"sw chris" <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> wrote in
news:3b9d691d at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> LOL. Are you implying that the community at large is full of hot air
> and thus can float? ;)
> --
> Chris
> Eagle Scout, Philosopher, Peacemaker, and... Kung Fu Master?
> http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

[View Quote]

COMMUNITY WARNING

Sep 11, 2001, 4:26am
That is why i use BlackIce AND Nortons Antivirus and run them every few
days to keep me safe from too mauch harm.

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> wrote in
news:3b9d8c62$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I do, but virus software doens't act as a firewall. At least my
> Mcafee VirusScan doesn't.
>
> Chris

[View Quote]

COMMUNITY WARNING

Sep 11, 2001, 5:18am
I was wondering why several more worlds are suddenly popping up in
Dreamland Park Universe and most of them on their homepage has the
warning about this BOT being used in AW.... Now i know... Geesh....
Not the best way to run world owners to another universe. I just hope
that whoever is doing this type of nonsense is not doing the world
owners to another universe for the sake of saying Dreamland Park
Universe is better than AW... Dreamland Park Universe don't need that
type of help.

"goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
news:3B9D6ADC.8050705 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

> AW Ear isn't the problem. AW Ear is not a malicious program and
> actually delivers as advertised. The programs that reportedly *are*
> malicious are StockQuote Bot and IntelliBot. (also made by Radon) I'm
> in the process of investigating this, since I've known Radon for a
> while, and something smells rotten in (former) Botopia...

[View Quote]

COMMUNITY WARNING

Sep 13, 2001, 10:20am
Goober.... I'm in the Dreamland Park Universe and i see a few new
worlds start comming on line that were not there before and i go to
their worlds and i see their home pages filled with warrnings about
this bug or worm in AW [Active Worlds] and so i'm just mentioning that
some of these people are jumping off AW and sending their worlds into
Dreamland Park Universe to excape what is happening here most likely
BUT dreamland Park Universe dosen't need or want that type of help to
make that universe grow. If it's growing by people being that mean to
others in another universe then we in Dreamland Park Universe don't
want that. WE Want people who really WANT to be there not FORCED OFF by
crooked means at the hands of some sick person deleting their AW
Worlds.

[I'm known as JFK2 In Dreamland Park Universe]

"goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
news:3B9DF61B.1030507 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

> Umm... no one ever said anything about Dreamland Park. Stop talking
> about things that have no relevance to the topic at hand.

[View Quote]

VR Universes & Worlds Don't Get This

Sep 11, 2001, 5:54pm
We have been enjoying the luxeries of VIRTUAL REALITY Universes &
Worlds... And in these communities we don't ever have to see many of
the things that beset the real universe and the real world called
EARTH.

But what has happened in New York City [AND YES... It does affect
Broadway] is tottaly not ok. And the things that happened in
Washington DC is still not OK. ALSO what happened in PA is also not OK.

ALL of this CRAP [In this times i am sure that you will allow for these
words] to continue. BUT for the most immediate things will be for all
the people that are NOT seriously affected by all of this to join hands
and PRAY for LOVE and PEACE. And when whoever is found that caused all
of this mess they should be hunted down until dead.

REAL STREET NAME = Gerald Kieffer

1  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  |