jfk2 builder // User Search

1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  |

VR Universes & Worlds Don't Get This

Sep 11, 2001, 6:56pm
Thank-You Goober

I will stand behind my real name = Gerald Kieffer
and NOT a screen mname in times like this as this happened to a very
real universe & world.

I wish the best of everyone that is still alive & not having any
relitives or friends that were caught in that mess any any way.

This is a time that we all must come together in all Universes & Worlds
and help us all deal with this mess.

"goober king" <rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in
news:3B9E6ED9.4020301 at acsu.buffalo.edu:

> That may have been the most eloquent thing to ever come from your
> fingertips. Still, I'd like to think there was no single person who
> was *not* somehow affected by all of this. We must pray, not just for
> the victims and families, but for the sanity and resolve of this
> nation. Now is the time that we need to show the world that we will
> not be intimidated by terrorists and that we *will* find who is
> responsible and
> deliver them swift justice.

[View Quote]

VR Universes & Worlds Don't Get This

Sep 11, 2001, 9:18pm
The people that caused all this mess in the USA should go free with
just a little warrning of "Please don't do that again?" Hardly. To me
i would support an all out WAR if that is what it takes to punish these
others that have no concept of life. It would be like someone going to
your house & all of your friends houses and relitive houses and killing
everyone EXCEPT you and saying to you Heheheheee!!!!!

now what would be your response... I LOVE YOU?

No you would want to have their heads on some platter and feed to the
sewer rats that live under some city street. At least you will be
taking care of some poor animals.

BUT for all of the rest of us that are left here with the living that
we should all join hands and pray for love and peace that nothing like
this should ever happen to them as wheat took place in MY HOME STATE...
I live in New York State. But i do live some 300 miles [482 km] away
from New York City [Syracuse, NY]. BUT our "Boys From Syracuse" are
one of the nations largest F16 Military Air Force bases in the USA and
took part of the bombings against Saddam... And today they were called
again [according to our local news apx 30 of them] were put into the
air throughtout the day. I am APPALLED by seeing this happen in my HOME
STATE and my HOME COUNTRY. that is why i would love to see anyone that
was responsible for the cause of this mess to be hunted down until
dead.

"grimble" <grimble2000 at btinternet.com> wrote in
news:3b9e85d5 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Hmmmm .... "join hands and PRAY for LOVE and PEACE. And when
> whoever is found that caused all of this mess they should be hunted
> down until dead." What an interesting concept of "LOVE and PEACE" you
> have. Did you think this through before you posted it or did you
> simply want to get your holy opinion in everyones face?
>
> Considering the huge loss of life and the global ramifications of the
> inevitable retaliation, I think it would be more prudent to keep your
> personal views to yourself and leave people to have their own private
> thoughts on the matter.
>
> AW encompasses many different cultures, beliefs and sympathies, some
> of which are mutually exclusive. It IS a virtual community, free-er
> from the malices and persecutions present in the real world - based
> partly on escapism. While I share billions of other people's
> abhorence and sympathies in this matter, this isn't the forum for
> anyone to get on their soap box and push their beliefs, their
> politics and religious tendencies down the throats of other members.
>
> Geesh!

[View Quote]

VR Universes & Worlds Don't Get This

Sep 12, 2001, 12:08am
Well... That is my opinion of what has happened to some major tragedy
that has beset MY HOME STATE and MY COUNTRY. It would be the same if
it was most anyones country and a city or town or villiage near to
where they live. BUT in my case it happened to MY HOME STATE and MY
HOME COUNTRY got attacked by idots bent on human destruction & building
destruction and human spirit destruction. and i'm one of those that i
feel sick that these idiots did this. If anyone hired these attackers
then i would want them string up until dead. Tim McVey can't do anyone
any more harm as he is now DEAD. And that is why these idiots need to
be hunted down and when found KILL THEM DEAD.

And that is why i do not hide behind a screen name...
I'll go in there with my STREET NAME.
Gerald Kieffer

"bcg" <Aquisclone at aol.com> wrote in
news:3b9ebbaf at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Everyone is entitled to his or her own oppinion, and they are
> permitted to post it on these NGs. Calm down.
>
> BCG

[View Quote]

VR Universes & Worlds Don't Get This

Sep 12, 2001, 5:50pm
When i state that i want all of these people that did this mess in New
York City which just happens to be MY USA Country as well hunted down
until dead i only want the people that pulled the gun and fired so to
speak. Someone that was standing there shouting NO NO DON't are the
innocent people that should not be hunted down. They like us in the
USA dislike this mess. Only those that actually OR the GOVERNMENT
LEADERS that allow to say to some crimiinal "HI Good Pal!" "You May
Stay In Our Country Forever" and if that government leader is a
peresident or some lesser government official... THEN they are
included. In every country you will find many hundreds upon thousands
and even millions that dissagree what their government does. These
people are the innocent ones that shold not be harmed. ONLY those that
actually are allowing the real criminals [KILLERS} to go and KILL
others for whatever reson. AND they don't have any reguards to life.
From babies to little kids to older people are killed, maimed, sickened
as i am yesterday and now, and people that used to be quite healthy
will forever be maimed in some way by these idiots... THEY ARE THE ONES
and any GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS that are housing these criminals are the
ones that should be hunted down until dead. ALL OTHERS.... The
innocent people in whatever country that houses the criminals are to be
spared. They do not want these people in their mists but they often
can't do much because the governments officials have the most say who
stays in a country and not & not some citizen of that country. I don't
want to see any innocent citizen counted in a blanket overall guilty as
the government may be. NOPE NOPE NOPE that is wrong. ONLY the NAMED
government officials that are actually allowing for the criminals to
stay in a country and the criminals themselves.

AND because so many USA people have been killed here in my NEW YORK
STATE and in my USA COUNTRY i will not hide behind a screen name and
thus will proudly display my real street name instead.

REAL NAME = Gerald Kieffer

"grimble" <grimble2000 at btinternet.com> wrote in
news:3b9ebdf8$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> [...]
> life expect or call on others to share their beliefs.
>
> I am mainstream English, lived in the UK all my life and as such am a
> supporter of Democracy and Capitalism. I am as shocked by this
> attrocity as anyone - I spend 50% of my time working within 150 miles
> of NYC so its a lot closer to home for me than it may initially seem.
>
> As for comments like "whoever did this deserves justice and death" is
> just hypocrytical. Whoever did this didn't do it just because they
> were bored one Tuesday morning - they believe that the US has
> comitted a crime for which they feel they need to be punished. Even
> our western over-enthusiastic media acknowledge this. The act itslef
> is extremism gone mad, but so is an instant call for fatal
> retaliation except that can hide behind a semi-justifyable mask after
> the events.
>
> What scares me is what comes next ... Dubya will have the
> unconditional support of 80% of key European nations for both hunting
> down the culprits and, to some extent, in executing the retaliation.
> However, what the hell is the US going to gain from taking out a few
> extremists? Very little I would imagine. Dubya has recently disclosed
> a list of what he discribes as "Rogue States" ... basically Middle
> Eastern countries that he doesn't like because they have a beef with
> the US. Its reasonably certain that the retaliation, in order to get
> the desired message across, will NOT be focussed to the perpetrators
> - it would have to be swift and it would have to be public. The US
> have been here before (Reagan ... Tripoli ... no proof ... ring a
> bell?), and THAT scares me because there are too many of these
> countries that would love to join in the melee to get a piece of
> America for its trophy cabinet. And guess what ... we ALL get dragged
> in!
>
> An extremist reaction to an extremist attack is going to cause more
> problems in the long term than it solves in the short term. Time for
> Dubya to show that he has the balls to stand up to his Generals ...
> 'cuz otherwise we're all f**ked because you could see what the head
> of the Joint Chiefs was thinking when he said that the US military
> was "ready". They do like to play with their maps and models those
> guys.
>
> BTW ... all the reports I have seen, on four different news channels,
> clearly stated that the vast majority of palestinians were NOT happy
> about either the attacks on the US or the impending retaliation. They
> are more concerned about the additional hell this will bring into
> their lives. Israel already seem to have used the apparent need for
> increased security as an excuse to attack and take over a palestinian
> town. Any that were "celebrating" are no doubt pretty pissed that the
> US refuse to show an even hand in the Middle East and condemn the
> attrocities performed BY Israel as well as those performed AGAINST

Sep 12, 2001, 6:06pm
In this seperate note I personally do not have any family or relitives
that are affected in the NY World Trade Center mess...

BUT i do have on my ICQ list someone by the name of
RADIOACTIVE SLUG [screen name] who lives in Canada has a cousin that
was working at or near the 100th floor of The World Trade Center #2 at
the time of the plane crash. NOT only that but his neice's dad was on
the plane [to the best of his & her's knowledge] that actually hit The
World Trade Center #2.

AND I was chatting with him all night long consoling him and
councelling him in his grief. He even threatened to walk if necessary
to NYC and say he is in the Canadian Army so they would allow him to
get in there closer than regular people so he could do a hand search
for his cousin & his neice's dad if that was possible.

He came tottaly unglued no matter what i could have done about 4am
Eastern USA time earlier today and he has not been on-line since. So
right now i have no way to contact him as i believe he is somehow
trying to act on his belief on trying to find his cousin in The World
Trade Center #2 building. His source of news was CNN.

So YES.... I do know someone that is on my ICQ list that is involved
with The World Trade Center #1 & #2 Attack On The USA.

THERE might be another victim as well...
FriendPA lives in PA but has a daughter that goes to school in New York
City. SHE could be having much problems right now trying to find her
daughter. FriendPA has a world in AW called NewYork World
So yes... There is someone that has a VR World in the universe called
Active Worlds Universe that is involved with the REAL Universe and the
REAL World called "EARTH" and The World Trade Center or one of the
schools near that location.

> [...]

> 'cuz otherwise we're all f**ked because you could see what the head
> of the Joint Chiefs was thinking when he said that the US military
> was "ready". They do like to play with their maps and models those
> guys.
>
> BTW ... all the reports I have seen, on four different news channels,
> clearly stated that the vast majority of palestinians were NOT happy
> about either the attacks on the US or the impending retaliation. They
> are more concerned about the additional hell this will bring into
> their lives. Israel already seem to have used the apparent need for
> increased security as an excuse to attack and take over a palestinian
> town. Any that were "celebrating" are no doubt pretty pissed that the
> US refuse to show an even hand in the Middle East and condemn the
> attrocities performed BY Israel as well as those performed AGAINST

Sep 13, 2001, 10:04am
In my home city they have released a number TO GIVE TO THE DISASTER
VICTIMS OF NY CITY & PENTAGON TERRORIST ACTION AGAINST THE USA USE THIS
NUMBER

315-472-0638

IF YOU LIVE IN THE CENTRAL NY AREAS

BUT this is a little funny today as i've been hit by over 10 calls
since WIXT-Channel 9 & WHEN-Channel 5 & WSTM-Channel 3 in Syracuse
released it about 5am Eastern USA time today as many people are only
human and they do make mistakes and this one sure takes the cake for
me...

315-472-0628 [That number is my home phone ONLY] and as you can see....
I'm getting the Give Help Line people.

[[[ The number 2 is close to a 3 ]]]

I don't really mind it though as i'm very cherefull even when i get
awaken up at some stupid hour in the night or day or anytime i think
the hour is stupid. I'm allways chereful. BUT i can see that if i do
any LIVE Internet Broadcasting i'm not going to be using my home line
as a request line for awhile though.

SO now in a way i have been brought into the events of the New York
World Trade Center AND The Pentagon Attack On The USA issues...

"jfk2 builder" <jfk2 at jfkmusic.com> wrote in
news:Xns91199EA9CB66Bjfk2jfkmusiccom at 166.90.181.12:

> We have been enjoying the luxeries of VIRTUAL REALITY Universes &
> Worlds... And in these communities we don't ever have to see many
> of the things that beset the real universe and the real world called
> EARTH.
>
> But what has happened in New York City [AND YES... It does affect
> Broadway] is tottaly not ok. And the things that happened in
> Washington DC is still not OK. ALSO what happened in PA is also not
> OK.
>
> ALL of this CRAP [In this times i am sure that you will allow for
> these words] to continue. BUT for the most immediate things will be
> for all the people that are NOT seriously affected by all of this to
> join hands and PRAY for LOVE and PEACE. And when whoever is found
> that caused all of this mess they should be hunted down until dead.
>

> REAL STREET NAME = Gerald Kieffer

VR Universes & Worlds Don't Get This

Sep 13, 2001, 10:59am
My friend who is no longer a member of Active Worlds BUT is still my
ICQ friend gave me this news from Australia today about the WAR ON THE
USA -----------------------------------------------------------
ÅñÐûïÑ LøTHåRïø: (8:21 AM) An Australian woman who was on the plane
about to hit building #2 rang her husband... AFTER IT HIT and BLEW up
she rang up AGAIN, she survived the crash... Then the phone cut off as
the building crushed...

"jfk2 builder" <jfk2 at jfkmusic.com> wrote in
news:Xns9119DDFCE7877jfk2jfkmusiccom at 166.90.181.12:

> Well... That is my opinion of what has happened to some major
> tragedy that has beset MY HOME STATE and MY COUNTRY. It would be the
> same if it was most anyones country and a city or town or villiage
> near to where they live. BUT in my case it happened to MY HOME STATE
> and MY HOME COUNTRY got attacked by idots bent on human destruction &
> building destruction and human spirit destruction. and i'm one of
> those that i feel sick that these idiots did this. If anyone hired
> these attackers then i would want them string up until dead. Tim
> McVey can't do anyone any more harm as he is now DEAD. And that is
> why these idiots need to be hunted down and when found KILL THEM
> DEAD.
>
> And that is why i do not hide behind a screen name...
> I'll go in there with my STREET NAME.
> Gerald Kieffer
>

> "bcg" <Aquisclone at aol.com> wrote in
> news:3b9ebbaf at server1.Activeworlds.com:

VR Universes & Worlds Don't Get This

Sep 14, 2001, 2:58am
Yes i do know that to prevent these thinsg from happening again that
many lives must DIE and i'm all for the GUILTY be put to death. But
it's those that have nothing to do with this except that they may be
standing at the wrong spot when the bomb should drop and they will be
killed along with the enemy will die... THOSE are the innocent deaths
that i don't want to see killed. BUT as in any wars that are declared
by any nation or group or anything i do realize that many innocent
people will parish along with the guilty....

AND for them i do feel for them and i'm deeply sorry that they may be
the next innocent victim as us Americans were in The World Trade Center
and The Pentagon were when the 4 terrorist hyjacked planes either hit
their mark completely OR went burried in some corn field BUT took the
lives of the innocents on that plane...

AND THIS is why on my opening thread i said that we must all PRAY FOR
LOVE AND PEACE BUT KILL YHOSE THAT CAUSED THIS WAR....

The prayers for Love & Peace are for all the rest of us to help all of
us that are left with the living to cope with loses and for some
unification athat we are all people on this world called EARTH and we
must all [OR WE SHOULD ALL] think of ourselves as brothers and sisters
of each other and not as some alien to be destroyed.

The only aliens that should be destroyed are the aliens that think it's
OK to kill and maim and injure and hurt others for the reasons that
they need it for pleasure, or other SICK BIN LADIN excuses. These are
the ALIENS that should be put to death as they have no valued excuse to
remain alive amongst us only to do major harm to us for some stupid
sick reason by Bin Ladin ways.

AND while i'm doing all of this i'm proud to post in my REAL STREET
NAME as many people in the USA and in New York State [All of which are
my HOME] have died with their real names.

Gerald Kieffer

"kah" <kah at kahbot.com> wrote in
news:3ba0f7a7$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> to prevent such things from happening, you DO realize that lifes
> *must* be taken? the lifes of evil terrorists, that manipulate good
> fated people to think they're heros selected by their Gods, but they
> are not, they are everything BUT heroes, they are beasts at the end
> of the day. if the people behind the forming and training of new
> terrorists are killed, they won't be able to do more harm... what is
> a 100 lives to millions of possible inocent civilians that get killed
> in terrorist actions? (killing these people is a long term
> "investment" in more peace and security in our world). I personally
> support any actions against terrorists and nations that support them
> in ANY way.
>
> KAH

[View Quote]

"Memorial" World

Sep 14, 2001, 5:35pm
Maybe it's because you have seen so many MEMORIALS for so many reasons
is why you ask your VALID QUESTION...

And i have seen MEMORIALS FOR JUST THAT AS WELL...

I've seen Memorials to be a gathering place for people to come forth to
speak their minds with others that have the same feelings & beliefes as
they share

I seen Memorials that are there to honor a loved one

I seen Memorials to honor the USA and all those that have died trying
to make the USA a fre democracy that it is today I Have seen Memorials
to honor someones pet

I have seen Memorials to honor mans achievement into space

I have seen Memorials that are nothing more than proclaim a winner in
some race...

YES I HAVE SEEN MANY MEMMORIALS....

But this one is to greive for the many hundreds [THOUSANDS] of people
that died just for being people and the sensless attack on those people
by a bunch of IDIOTS bent on terrorizing everyone for their sick cause.

"alphabit phalpha" <cy-awards at home.com> wrote in
news:3ba18c99 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Ok...I'm going to get accused of being in Activeworlds waaaaay tooo
> much after this statement...but oh well:)
>
> Rhetorical question for you folks that don't understand;
> What are memorials used for in the real world?
>
> A memorial world can be a place for those that have lost loved ones
> to gather on the Net and share and release.
> It can also be a place for those that are confused and angry to come
> and talk with others and share thier feelings.
> I am hearing of people who hang in AW that have lost loved ones and
> friends. I am hearing fear in the voices of our young adults.
> I am hearing cries from people for an ear to just listen.
> I am fearful myself and finding comfort in talking with others.
>
> Now let's ask that question again....
> Why does this Memorial world exist?

Memerial World to open shortly

Sep 14, 2001, 4:23pm
In Dreamland Park Universe on the Dreamlan World I have set up a nice
spot where you can leave your messages and cards regarding what has
transpired the last several days. This is a place for anyone that
wants to visit Dreamland Park Universe an opportunity to express their
feelings.

This is a place where TOURISTS & CITIZENS alike may express themselves

The UNIVERSE IS = Dreanland Park Universe
http://www.dreamlandpark.com = browser
WORLD = Dreamlan World
69s 3w 0.01a 180

"just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba18ef7 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Many people wish to express their feelings and leave a message for a
> loved one lost or make their feelings known. The memorial world is a
> response to the feelings of the general people. This surely is what
> aw is about.... people talking about their feelings and talking with
> others. An area where this can be viewed and where people can leave
> their mark at this time is what is being constructed...Thank you.....

Memerial World to open shortly

Sep 14, 2001, 8:09pm
I'm going to do a follow to my post here BUT at the Dreamland Park
Universe gate world it's sure a tearful site to see all the worlds
flags at half mast. INCLUDING the Dreamland Park Universe one is at
half mast. And on the gate world it's a tearful sigit to see many of
the staff's cards and messages and a special memorial built for all
people to see and weap. And if you need to express yourselves i have
created this spot on Dreamlan World 69s 3w 0.01a 180 for those that
want to may place messages and cards and small builds there...

"jfk2 builder" <jfk2 at jfkmusic.com> wrote in
news:Xns911C90E8B7F38jfk2jfkmusiccom at 166.90.181.12:

> In Dreamland Park Universe on the Dreamlan World I have set up a nice
> spot where you can leave your messages and cards regarding what has
> transpired the last several days. This is a place for anyone that
> wants to visit Dreamland Park Universe an opportunity to express
> their feelings.
>
> This is a place where TOURISTS & CITIZENS alike may express
> themselves
>
> The UNIVERSE IS = Dreanland Park Universe
> http://www.dreamlandpark.com = browser
> WORLD = Dreamlan World
> 69s 3w 0.01a 180
>
> "just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in
> news:3ba18ef7 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

Memerial World to open shortly

Sep 14, 2001, 9:55pm
OK... I did my thing early yesterday and i should have obtained
permission first before i did my little thing on Dreamland Park
Universe on the Dreamlan World 69s 3w 0.01a 180
I did it out of something i wanted [NEEDED} to do as that attack
against the USA was also an attack against my home state.
I only live 300 miles [482 km] from New York City and to me it was like
it happening in my own back yard. SO tonight all the caretakers have
approved of my doings there and it's ok for anyone Tourists as well as
Citizens alike to leave your messages and a card or other small build
there.

Dreamland Park Universe
http://www.dreamlandpark.com = The free browser
Dreamlan World
69s 3w 0.01a 180 [Looking South]
you will see 3 huge Red and White and Blue
signs and that is the location and beyond to leave your thoughts and
feelings be known.

The reason why i'm announcing this news in AW is not all of us have
access to OR want to have access to that AW special world and may
want another place to let their wishes and thoughts be known.
AND because of me you now have one and it's a FREE BUILD AREA on
Dreamlan World in Dreamland Park Universe 69s 3w 0.01a 180 [looking
South]

"just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba1ec37 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Its open. A world hosted by AWC
>
> Come in, leave a small sign, or make a small or large build, or just
> chat
>
> Regards, Justin
>
> PS: thanks goes to OneSummer, The Observer, phalaphe, IHNK, HamFon
> and Mountain Myst for their help and time

[View Quote]

Memerial World to open shortly

Sep 15, 2001, 6:55am
Also i have established a Memorial Park in Outerworlds Universe on the
Citizens World 0n 5w 0.01a 90 where people can go and leave a message
or card [NO BUILDS AS IT's SHORT ON SPACE] regarding your feelings over
the past several days. http://www.outerworlds.com = FREE Browser.
the Citizens World is for CITIZENS Only
There is another spot i have created in Outerworlds for TOURISTS BUILD
ONLY WORLD That would is called Tourists World
0n 7w 0.01a 90 [I had to become a tourist to create it SO PLEASE DO NOT
DELETE IT] All the locations are to leave your messages and cards and
your thought and feelings of the past several days in a memorial type
of thing for those that use more than one VR Program. Outerworlds has 2
of them AND I created the one at Dreamland Park Universe as well BUT
that one can be used by both TOURISTS & CITIZENS and that is on
Dreamlan 69s 3w 0.01a 180
The one in Dreamlannd Park Universe is big enough to hold small builds
as well as messages and cards

It's a quite a tearful sight to see in Dreamland Park Universe to see
all the nations of flags at half mast and flowers at GZ each with a
message on them... So for awhile DLPGate [GZ when you enter that
universe] has been transformed into a huge memorial.

"just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba18ef7 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Many people wish to express their feelings and leave a message for a
> loved one lost or make their feelings known. The memorial world is a
> response to the feelings of the general people. This surely is what
> aw is about.... people talking about their feelings and talking with
> others. An area where this can be viewed and where people can leave
> their mark at this time is what is being constructed...Thank you.....

Memerial World to open shortly

Sep 15, 2001, 9:42am
I see someone else got my idea here in Outerworlds Universe and has
started a world called FREEDOM = A Memorial World To The Events Of The
WAR ON THE USA = A WAR ON US ALL

This is a world where tourists & citizens may leave a message or card
or small build.

To find out the objects to use in this special world it is
http://www.outerworlds.com/worlds/holiday/july4th/
They are using this path for the models, textures, sounds, avatars
seqs
and it makes for a nice thing here in FREEDOM world.
I've allready posted my thoughts and while i may sound nice in some
respects. In something else in a way I'm not nice.

Let Us Pray For All Of The Living For They Morn The Lost
create sign bcolor=red color=white

Let Us Pray For The World Leaders For What They Must Now Do
create sign bcolor=white color=b

Let Us NOT Pray For The TERRORISTS For They Surely Will Burn In HELL
create sign bcolor=blue color=white

Yes i'm MEAN... But i'm only MEAN to the terrorists and no one else.
--------------------------------------
PLUS my other 2 spots in Outerworlds Universe you may leave a message
or card Citizens World 0n 5w 0.01a 90
AND Tourists World 0n 7w 0.01a 90

http://www.outerworlds.com = FREE Browser
--------------------------------------
AND my spot on Dreamland Park Universe in
Dreamlan World 69s 3w 0.01a 180
Just look for the 3 HUGE RED, WHITE, BLUE signs to leave your messages
& cards or a small build.

http://dreamlandpark.com = FREE Browser

"just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba18ef7 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Many people wish to express their feelings and leave a message for a
> loved one lost or make their feelings known. The memorial world is a
> response to the feelings of the general people. This surely is what
> aw is about.... people talking about their feelings and talking with
> others. An area where this can be viewed and where people can leave
> their mark at this time is what is being constructed...Thank
> you.....

I was ejected for speaking my mind???

Sep 14, 2001, 4:39pm
While i was not there to actually see what had transpired but all my
info is obtained by reading your chat logs of what happened... i'm
going to form my own opinion.

I'm going to support Just In's AND OneSummer's position on this as yes
YOU are hurting people. You way of doing it is NOT A NEWS ORGANIZATION
REPORTING SOMETHING but as a individual with your OWN PERSONAL OPINION
AND IDEALS.

While it might be OK for a NEWS ORGANIZATION to report on this type of
things... It is just that NEWS OF EVENTS that have taken place. NOT
someones own personal opinions and ideals and their parsonal beliefs.

YOU on the other hand are acting solely as a person and for you to
state this are acting on your own personal opinions and personal
beliefs. AND by you stating that at a MEMORIAL IS NOT OK. It might
better be used at some verbal rally where you and your friends get
together or you and your supporters get together and shout your
beliefs... BUT at a memorial it is tottaly out of bounds and Just In &
OneSummer havd every right to EJECT you from the Memorial World.

"bodhi" <Certainty at go.com> wrote in
news:3ba23ab9 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> King Tex: it is a trvesty to do that in my opinion
> TexaBit: See folks.....alot is going to offend alot
> here........please just accept others beliefs and opinions!:(
> Just In: what is it with you? can't you see you are inflaming
> people with the way you are saying your message?
> Bodhi: I am not allowed to say this here but ---- CNN USING 1991
> FOOTAGE of celebrating Palistinians to manipulate you ---- create
> sign bcolor=red; activate url
> http://de.indymedia.org/2001/09/7454.html Wolf Eyes: Well put TexaBit
> Just In: okay - thats it - one more time and you will be ejected
> OneSummer: Many people are shocked and hurt. Some messages left may
> shock.Memmorial World does not neccessarily support all the
> sentiments portrayed here. All of us at Active Worlds offer our
> deepest sympathies to all touched by this tragedy.
> Bodhi: (to Just In) cant you just be unbias for once
> TexaBit: One Summer......I am going to remove my card here and not
> step foot in this world again if Bodhi is not given the respect to
> voice his opinion here...whats your decision?
> McGavin: Hey Wolf eyes
> Wolf Eyes: Hi McGavin
> Exenvoid: Bodhi sings from a different branch in a strange tree that
> our hopes do not need to hear is all .....
> Just In: I am unbiased and I hate the random attacks against innocent
> palestinians as much as you
> Just In: your message is valid...
> Just In: your delivery is tactless and hurtful
> TexaBit: brb its in my other account
> Exenvoid: Somethings always sing from else we sit,... the night is
> full of them
> OneSummer: I would like to remine everyone today is a day of prayer
> and rememberance
> Bodhi: I have just been threatened with ejection if I say this truth
> one more time so here goes --- CNN USING 1991 FOOTAGE of celebrating
> Palistinians to manipulate you ---- create sign bcolor=red;
> activate url http://de.indymedia.org/2001/09/7454.html
> McGavin: Bohdi, it's wildly inappropriate to hand out that link in a
> memorial world
> Nathan: Bodhi take it elsewhere
> OneSummer: that is what what we are doing here
> Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from memorial
> Immigration Officer: Killing in retaliation will not bring back those
> who died, Let us not forget the sanctity of ALL life... Welcome
> to Symbolic. www.symbolicdreamtime.homestead.com Email:
> Bodhi at zoomgazoo.com

Ejected for telling the truth...????

Sep 14, 2001, 5:08pm
this is why i have strongly urged ever since i started that long huge
thread in the comminity "VR Universes And Worlds Don't Get This" about
only going after the ones that actually caused us harm AND NO ONE ELSE.
But you are prooving time & time again of someone that goes after
people just because of their religion. That is the wrong things to do.
It is why we had slavery in the USA for so many years because people
did SLAVES just by the color of someones skin. AND we have slaves just
by the religion. I don't ever want to see the true innocent peoples
hurt even when they are living in a country that is playing host to the
people that have caused all this mess eother. There are many times you
do not like what your government does and if someone got huffy i'm sure
you would not like it if they come after you just because you worship
the same religion and the idiost that attacked the USA do or just
because you live in a country where your government officials are
playing as IDIOTS for housing the psople that attacked the USA... I
would not like to see that happen I only want to see those that
actually did this horendious act HUNTED DOWN AND KILLED and no others
as they are the innocent people that are most likely all cougt up in
this action.

I only want JUSTICE FOR THOSE THAT CAUSED HARM TO PEOPLE OF MY NEW YORK
STATE AND HARM TO PEOPLE OF THE USA.

Although i only live 300 miles [482 km] from New York City, TO me...
That was my back yard almost. And i do have many friends that live
closer to there. I have a Brother Paserba [He's not actually my true
brother BUT we have been calling each other brothers much like
OneSummer & Princess Esther have for years] and he's down near New
Paltz, Rick Cameron works near Spring Valley Toll Booth [About 10 west
of the Tappan Zee Bridge] and i have another friend that lives in
Jersey City, NJ [Direct accross from NY City] And i go and see them all
on my way heading south towards my relitives home.[I have relitives in
North Carolina and is why i drive to that area & visit my friends on
the way] I'm glad that none of them were anything close to that area
when the ATTACK ON USA happened.

And i have stresed upon my opening that thread that we must all hold
hands and PRAY FOR LOVE AND PEACE... and maybe now we should PRAY FOR
THE ABILITY NOT TO DO WRONG AGAINST THE INNOCENTS AS WE WILL BE NO
BETTER THAN THE ATTACKERS THAT ATTACKED THE USA BUT TO ONLY DO MUCH
HARM AGAINST THOSE THAT HAVE ACTUALLY HARMED THE USA AND BY HARMING THE
USA THEY REALLY HARMED US ALL...

Then we all shoud do what OneSummer has been doing for so long

(((((((((((((((((((( LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL ))))))))))))))))))))))

"bodhi" <Certainty at go.com> wrote in
news:3ba23d28 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> [...]
> OneSummer: hello Trishia o please feel free to make a rememberance
> north of gz here
> Nathan: Tex: that kind of upset me too
> King Tex: it is a trvesty to do that in my opinion
> TexaBit: See folks.....alot is going to offend alot
> here........please just accept others beliefs and opinions!:(
> Just In: what is it with you? can't you see you are inflaming
> people with the way you are saying your message?
> Bodhi: I am not allowed to say this here but ---- CNN USING 1991
> FOOTAGE of celebrating Palistinians to manipulate you ---- create
> sign bcolor=red; activate url
> http://de.indymedia.org/2001/09/7454.html Wolf Eyes: Well put TexaBit
> Just In: okay - thats it - one more time and you will be ejected
> OneSummer: Many people are shocked and hurt. Some messages left may
> shock.Memmorial World does not neccessarily support all the
> sentiments portrayed here. All of us at Active Worlds offer our
> deepest sympathies to all touched by this tragedy.
> Bodhi: (to Just In) cant you just be unbias for once
> TexaBit: One Summer......I am going to remove my card here and not
> step foot in this world again if Bodhi is not given the respect to
> voice his opinion here...whats your decision?
> McGavin: Hey Wolf eyes
> Wolf Eyes: Hi McGavin
> Exenvoid: Bodhi sings from a different branch in a strange tree that
> our hopes do not need to hear is all .....
> Just In: I am unbiased and I hate the random attacks against innocent
> palestinians as much as you
> Just In: your message is valid...
> Just In: your delivery is tactless and hurtful
> TexaBit: brb its in my other account
> Exenvoid: Somethings always sing from else we sit,... the night is
> full of them
> OneSummer: I would like to remine everyone today is a day of prayer
> and rememberance
> Bodhi: I have just been threatened with ejection if I say this truth
> one more time so here goes --- CNN USING 1991 FOOTAGE of celebrating
> Palistinians to manipulate you ---- create sign bcolor=red;
> activate url http://de.indymedia.org/2001/09/7454.html
> McGavin: Bohdi, it's wildly inappropriate to hand out that link in a
> memorial world
> Nathan: Bodhi take it elsewhere
> OneSummer: that is what what we are doing here
> Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from memorial
> Immigration Officer: Killing in retaliation will not bring back those
> who died, Let us not forget the sanctity of ALL life... Welcome
> to Symbolic. www.symbolicdreamtime.homestead.com Email:
> Bodhi at zoomgazoo.com Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from
> memorial Operator: You have a telegram.
>
> Telegram from JIN, sent 2 minutes ago:
> Hi ,:)
>
> Operator: You have a telegram.
>
> Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha, sent just now:
>

> Tex and i have removed our cards in protest of you not being allowed
> to voice your opinion.....thank you for standing up for your

Sep 14, 2001, 5:14pm
Artillo: HEYYYY jUSTIN DID U JUST BOT COPY THIS OVER FROM bw?
Nathan: somnehing about the CNN news coverage being faked
Nathan: or something
Operator: You have a telegram.
Wolfmandc: All I see is a black screen!
OneSummer: morning hugsssss Artillo please feel free to make a
rememberance north of gz here
Just In: no Art
I don't see where Just In bot copying that would make any real
differences. So what if he did BOT COPY IT... It's what the meaning of
the thing is. He might have PRE-Built it in BW and then when the world
is about ready bot copied it to there. But i'm sure it will be just as
beautiful if the thing is hand built or BOT built.

> [...]

> McGavin: Bohdi, it's wildly inappropriate to hand out that link in a
> memorial world
> Nathan: Bodhi take it elsewhere
> OneSummer: that is what what we are doing here
> Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from memorial
> Immigration Officer: Killing in retaliation will not bring back those
> who died, Let us not forget the sanctity of ALL life... Welcome
> to Symbolic. www.symbolicdreamtime.homestead.com Email:
> Bodhi at zoomgazoo.com Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from
> memorial Operator: You have a telegram.
>
> Telegram from JIN, sent 2 minutes ago:
> Hi ,:)
>
> Operator: You have a telegram.
>
> Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha, sent just now:
>

> Tex and i have removed our cards in protest of you not being allowed
> to voice your opinion.....thank you for standing up for your

Sep 14, 2001, 5:21pm
That is because in GRIEF they must let it all out.
It might also be that he/she is crying on everyones shoulders and want
thenm to see it his/her way.

I even have the tendancy to do that sometimes. But i'm one of those
with not much close knit family as well and so many times the publuc
offer better understanding than my own family does.

As the last time i went to the hospital and my NEICE came over almost
everyday to help me out...

The i get home from the hospital and she goes about her ways of helping
all of Central New York and these other people FIRST & TOP PRIORITY
before she even thinks about helping FAMILY = ME and so i'm one that
has to rely on my limited resourced friends to obtain necessary things
at the stores. SO to me quite often i have to open up to the public
and tell all because my own family member [NEICE] feels it's more
inportant to help the world that she can't see the imediate needs of a
family member = ME who is disabled.

Maybe that is why... But it could be one of the reasons why.

"syntax" <syntax at swcity.net> wrote in
news:3ba24085 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Why must people make their personal problems public? :-\
> --
> - Syntax -
> www.swcity.net
>
><snip>
> no one will read it anyway.

Ejected for telling the truth...????

Sep 14, 2001, 7:38pm
You do have a good point that FREE SPEACH is everyones problem...
BUT free speach does not give you the right to shout
FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!!! GET OUT OF HERE FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!!!
in some really packed and overcrowded building or event when in fact
that there is no actual fire present but that you know there will be
shear panic and that alone could maim and kill people. When you do
things like that then you have abused your FREEDOM OF SPEECH and used
it like someone might use two airplanes to kill people in a building OR
someone might use a BOMB to blow up a theatre instead of using that
BOMB to blow up a mine shaft to further some mining operation... OR you
have used your FREEDOM TO BAERE ARMS of having a rifle to shoot deer in
the woods to shoot people from some roof top... YOU have abused your
freedom. When you do that sort of things then you do have a serious
problem and that serious problem does become everyones problem to get
you contained asap before you kill or maim someomore innocent people.
BUT yes.... If you do not ABUSE your freedomes... That is ok...

"bodhi" <Certainty at go.com> wrote in
news:3ba263e5 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> FREE SPEACH is EVERYONES problem... How do you think you get free
> speach ???... Foolish person

[View Quote]

Ejected for telling the truth...????

Sep 14, 2001, 7:45pm
Kah... You are the dumb one here... Yes even i can be that dumb.
What we should do is NOTY QUOTING ALL OF THAT over and over and then
saying SEND IT IN. We should parse that a little or alot and then send
in our replies.

"kah" <kah at kahbot.com> wrote in news:3ba26d60 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> go away, you weirdo gnome! it's your own fault you posted some most
> probably untrue stuff, even though I don't think they should have
> ejected you, you don't need to mess about 10 threads in the NGs, do
> you? and you still attach a useless 12kb of stupid chat log!
>
> KAH

[View Quote]

Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha!!

Sep 14, 2001, 8:01pm
If that is the way you feel...

But remember you still have another way you might be able to express
your feelings... BUT I'll let that be under the judgements of the
world caretakers Anne, Thundercloud, DJ D

UNIVERSE = Dreamland Park Universe
FREE BROWSER = http://www.dreamlandpark.com
World To Say Your Peace IS
Dreamlan 69s 3w 0.01a 180 and it's set to allow both TOURISTS and
CITIZENS to build a message or card or small build.

YES i'm the one that created the spot for this and in Dreamland Park
Universe i'm known as JFK2 So right click on the 3 HUGE RED, WHITE &
BLUE signs and you will know right where to place your messages & cards
and small builds.

"bodhi" <Certainty at go.com> wrote in
news:3ba24172 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Operator: You have a telegram.
>
> Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha, sent just now:
> Tex and i have removed our cards in protest of you not being allowed
> to voice your opinion.....thank you for standing up for your rights:)

Re: Tgram from AlphaBit Phalpha! - CP's & JFK2 Builder's Ideas

Sep 15, 2001, 6:02pm
I agree with Chucks Party...
That is why i have been EJECTED FROM AW AGAIN [Permantly this time and i
couldn't attend CP's Party because of that EJECTION FROM AW.]

Liost of people that DISLIKE or HATE both Just In and OneSummer
1 - Chucks Party
2 - Myself [JFK2, JFK2 Helper, JFK2 Builder]
3 - PeteHetherington [and his wife]
4 - Princess Esther
5 - Eratheus
6 - FriendPA
7 - Danny 2k
8 - XTC
9 - Lord Christopher
10 - Capt. Akula [now it's Admiral Akula]
11 - Rose
12 - Borgs4Ever
13 - Twigs
14 - OX64
15 - Fender Strait [Yk2000 won the CY Awards and he is the
entertainment there]
16 - Big T [he had a build in Broadway BUT it's deleted]
17 - Padfoot
18 - Anduin Lathario
19 - Ryan [n a y R]
20 - Etc... Etc... and i can't remember some more of my friends
but they all either DISLIKE Just In & OneSummer or downright
HATE Just In AND OneSummer.
and that is within 1 year...
I sure hope that Broadway World is NOT around for another year.
and if it is that would NOT be OKAY.

"chucks party" <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba30247 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> You couldn't pay me to go in that world if Just In and OneSummer have
> anything to do with it. It has always been a big popularity contest
> for them and Just In trying to find ways of scamming people for
> money. I only see this as one more attempt by them to make everyone
> believe they actually care about people. They aren't fooling anyone
> in AW and I have a memory like an elephant. I have also spoke to
> enough people now to know these 2 have been up to no good for a very
> very long time. They are an insult to the human race and I refuse to
> have anything to do with them. They are disliked by more people than
> I care to count or remember at this point. OneSummer actually had the
> nerve to come to my birthday party that she was not invited to and
> when I told her she was not welcome here, she stayed and welcomed and
> ((((((((HUGS)))))))) and all that fake crap she does to try and get
> people to like her anyway. My friends do not associate with her or
> Just In and she purposely stayed at my party just to piss me off. If
> anyone needs to be ejected it's those 2, permanently.

[View Quote]

Re: Tgram from AlphaBit Phalpha! CP's & JFK2 Builder's Ideas

Sep 15, 2001, 6:58pm
Maybe one reason why you bother Just In is because YOU actyually read
that html site BUT so far no one else in these NGS has... You know but
NOT even CP knows... So with what you know may that is why you even
bother.

"just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba3afc6 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> sheesh - why do I bother?
>
> The ONLY builds EVER deleted in Broadway World by myself and
> OneSummer are those built in either our own accounts or those built
> in the "BW Helper" account, and almost always they are things we
> ourselves created, with an occasional build by someone else in the BW
> Helper that we wanted to improve upon.
>
> Princess Esther is free to build or delete her builds in Broadway as
> she likes, as is every other person.
>
> OneSummer is an owner of Broadway and is staying that way. Broadway
> is a public building world and will stay that way.
>
> Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

Re: Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha!

Sep 15, 2001, 7:13pm
Chuck... That is why all the members of AW and those that read this NGS
should just for once pop into Outerworlds Universe and pop into this
world there called CITIZENS World. [If you are NOT a citizen and you
build there it will be deleted pretty fast.] Tourists have their own
world to build in though.

BUT everyone should look at this simple little build there on CITIZENS
World....

The theme of the build is "Oops... I Missed My Turn"
and right click on the WHO BUILT it will shock most people in AW...

Only a few people know who built it for sure and one of them
is RYAN [n a y R]

But i'm glad it shocks no one in Outerworlds Universe as they all know
me there.

But it does send a very strong message to certain people
that if they were to see this build they will laugh for
one thing... BUT on the other hand they will see my feelings
on a certain subject matter.

http://www.outerworlds.com = FREE 3.1 Browser.

"chucks party" <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba3bd39 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Yes I know JFK and AW supports their actions and condemns yours, they
> are just as guilty as you are. I for the life of me will never
> understand it. They continue to let certain people do harm to this
> community and it must be stopped at all costs.

[View Quote]

Re: Tgram from AlphaBit Phalpha! & JI's Followup & my Reply

Sep 15, 2001, 10:41pm
It's a little late to tell me where it's located... It's going to be a
little hard for me to pop in there right now... The only way for me to
actually see that will be a file transfer of someones dir where it's
located in... [IP BLOCKED} is why it's a tiny bit hard for me now.

"just in" <justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3ba3cc6d at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Hamfon brought in the bot copy whilst working with Midnight Madness -
> both of AW Corp. It was there way before I knew about the existance
> of Memorial World. Summer was asked by Midnight Madness for help to
> build (new) the GZ area and guide people where they could build. I
> came later to help.
>
> I have never bot copied anyone's build other than my own, with the
> only exception being assisting to move AWUniv Contest first prize
> winning entries to their new permanent location in AWUniv, at the
> request of and to assist that world's caretaker. They can be found
> in AWUniv in the contest section built under AWUniv account.
>
> Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

Re: Tgram from AlphaBit Phalpha! CP's & JFK2 Builder's Ideas

Sep 16, 2001, 2:09pm
It's a little hard to forgive that DUMB ASS
PEDOPHILE Just In when HE and his friend
KELLEE with her top AW connections gets you run out of town....
So that is why i'm going to be a little BITTER...

Just In's idea of a RESOLVE A FIGHT is to get you barred so he can keep
right on doing what he wants with no disruption to his PEDOPHILE ways.
He and his friend KELLEE can run everyone into the hole.

But they can't touch Outerworlds OR Dreamland Park Universe...
That i'm glad.
NOR can they touch City4All, Cybernet Universe, Flatland, world.net,
Cyberworlds Universe, Bloxim Worlds, Galaxy Worlds Universe.
and i'm either a cit at most of them or a tourist at some of them.

[And right now as far as i know... NEITHER have a CIT in either
universe EXCEPT for AW]

"bodhi" <Certainty at go.com> wrote in
news:3ba42015$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I don't get why ppl are so mean to each other...
>
> Chuck, I own and manage worlds in AW and OW
> and I reserve the right as owner to delete anything
> I like in worlds I PAY for. If you don't like it don't
> build in world where I have authority.
>
> Just In can be a dumb ass but he IS one of us,
> we can't expect America to heal if we can't put
> our little grievances aside and FORGIVE each
> other...
>
> I'm friends with everyone tho I, lol, have many
> disagreements all the time and I'm often times
> completely wrong...
>
> That's what ppl do, but hey man - bitterness and
> anger at Ppl will only end in more and more pain
> for YOU - give it up mate! It's not worth it!

[View Quote]

WONDERFUL IDEA FOR THIS HOT FLAME

Sep 16, 2001, 2:27pm
Let us all take or AW FLAME WAR Over To andras.net
To continue it there in that FLAME GROUP... That way no one will get
AW's boot from the NGS. And the best part of it is you can let your
language SLIP ALOT more there.

--== JFK2 in many universes ==--== But another name in a few others
==--

This is something i recently wrote in Outerworlds Universe in the
FREEDOM World there...

Let Us All Pray For The Living For They Morn The Lost

Let Us Pray For All The Worlds Leaders For What They Now Must Do

Let Us NOT Pray For The TERRORISTS For They Surely Shall Burn In HELL

And for this NGS on AW maybe this added line is necessary...

Let Us All Pray That We Have The Good Sense To Transfer Our FLAME WARS
To The Proper Place In Andras.net

WONDERFUL IDEA FOR THIS HOT FLAME

Sep 17, 2001, 8:03pm
I hope i don't have to post what a dear friend told me about JI.....
But if all of you were to ever see it....
You would have a different opinion of JI....

And my friend would have no reason NOT to tell the truth.
But for the sake of this NGS and AW i won't go that far to post it
here.... BUT if anyone would like to read it I'll be most happy to send
it to you and all the other info i have about JI so you can form your
own opinion of wheather i am all there OR is JI all there...

And you will quickly see that it's JI that is not all there.

"wing." <wing at systemrecall.com> wrote in
news:3ba64e9c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I too ASKED the same QUESTION and recieved NO RESPONSE.
>
> EXCEPT for one from GOOBER KING stating that JFK ISN'T ALL THERE!

[View Quote]

WONDERFUL IDEA FOR THIS HOT FLAME

Sep 16, 2001, 2:37pm
Let us all take or AW FLAME WAR Over To andras.net
To continue it there in that FLAME GROUP... That way no one will get
AW's boot from the NGS. And the best part of it is you can let your
language SLIP ALOT more there.

--== JFK2 in many universes ==--

This is something i recently wrote in Outerworlds Universe in the
FREEDOM World there...

Let Us All Pray For The Living For They Morn The Lost

Let Us Pray For All The Worlds Leaders For What They Now Must Do

Let Us NOT Pray For The TERRORISTS For They Surely Shall Burn In HELL

And for this NGS on AW maybe this added line is necessary...

Let Us All Pray That We Have The Good Sense To Transfer Our FLAME WARS
To The Proper Place In Andras.net

WONDERFUL IDEA FOR THIS HOT FLAME

Sep 16, 2001, 9:14pm
Well.... I'm trying right now to show my sources and any proof before
i go off half [YOU KNOW} in andras.net... So that NGS will not
have a repeat of something that occured a few months ago with me and
Just In squeezing rather tight on each others throats.

That last time reminded me a little of a 3 stooges... BUT in our case
it was 2 stooges all doing the same to each other and all we could do
was make each other yalp a little. It almost seems as though JI and I
are not happy unless we both have our hands one each other's throat a
little.

But here is a good idea... Someone want to help me with enough $$ to
join Just In in Australia and then you can watch as two grown nasty
boys go rollin' all over the ground like a dog and cat fight and when
it's all over and done with we jump up and brush ourselves off and say
BROTHERS...

Makes for some great home movie filming lol.

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> wrote in
news:3ba51a40$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I don't think Andras will appreciate that. Hehe.
>
> SW Chris

[View Quote]

1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  |