Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha!! (Community)

Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha!! // Community

1  |

bodhi

Sep 14, 2001, 3:42pm
Operator: You have a telegram.

Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha, sent just now:
Tex and i have removed our cards in protest of you not being allowed to
voice your opinion.....thank you for standing up for your rights:)

cozmo

Sep 14, 2001, 4:55pm
now your just getting on my nerves

[View Quote]

bodhi

Sep 14, 2001, 6:14pm
Good

[View Quote]

agent1

Sep 14, 2001, 7:14pm
Then obviously you don't even care about the issue you're trying to present.

bodhi

Sep 14, 2001, 7:31pm
I care about it u ppl care only for degrading me - so the issue is lost... I
have little respect for you and your elk...

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 14, 2001, 8:01pm
If that is the way you feel...

But remember you still have another way you might be able to express
your feelings... BUT I'll let that be under the judgements of the
world caretakers Anne, Thundercloud, DJ D

UNIVERSE = Dreamland Park Universe
FREE BROWSER = http://www.dreamlandpark.com
World To Say Your Peace IS
Dreamlan 69s 3w 0.01a 180 and it's set to allow both TOURISTS and
CITIZENS to build a message or card or small build.

YES i'm the one that created the spot for this and in Dreamland Park
Universe i'm known as JFK2 So right click on the 3 HUGE RED, WHITE &
BLUE signs and you will know right where to place your messages & cards
and small builds.

"bodhi" <Certainty at go.com> wrote in
news:3ba24172 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Operator: You have a telegram.
>
> Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha, sent just now:
> Tex and i have removed our cards in protest of you not being allowed
> to voice your opinion.....thank you for standing up for your rights:)

agent1

Sep 14, 2001, 8:06pm
I will not respond to any further posts on this matter.