Ejected for telling the truth...???? (Community)

Ejected for telling the truth...???? // Community

1  2  |

bodhi

Sep 14, 2001, 3:23pm
Immigration Officer: Welcome To Memorial. Our concerns and prayers go out to
the citizens of New York City, Washington DC and all those affected.
Memorials and thoughts can be made and left: stay on path and walk north of
Ground Zero.
Nathan: he had another few signs here
Nathan: that were toally unacceptable
WoLfDawn o: k
Operator: You have a telegram.
Firewalkwithme: what did they say
Firewalkwithme: ?
Artillo: HEYYYY jUSTIN DID U JUST BOT COPY THIS OVER FROM bw?
Nathan: somnehing about the CNN news coverage being faked
Nathan: or something
Operator: You have a telegram.
Wolfmandc: All I see is a black screen!
OneSummer: morning hugsssss Artillo please feel free to make a rememberance
north of gz here
Just In: no Art
Artillo: O OK THIS IS DIFF
Artillo: gotcha
Operator: You have a telegram.
"GlitterGiRL": hey
Artillo: I will be on vacation all next week
Nathan: Anyway that guy was a complete fool. and I am glad he is gone
Artillo: in Cape Cod
Nathan: Welcome Glittergirl!
TexaBit: What I am finding is anything can offend anyone...the perspective
and recognition that different people express themselves differently really
needs to be considered thru all this....
"GlitterGiRL": :)
Wolfmandc: People's names nto Are nothing but black
"GlitterGiRL": Texa? Hey it`s me Fiona from OW :)
TexaBit: People act differently under emotional stress also....it could be a
calling for hepl for themselves
Exenvoid: Your country is strong of heart & souls .... the test ahead is to
find the way through this without becoming your enemy. Your enemy is being
dealt with by your absolutions , not your fears.
TexaBit: Hi Fiona!...Nice to meet you!:)....huggggs;)
Artillo: hi Exen
Exenvoid: hi Artillo, nice to se you
"GlitterGiRL": Hey Argon! LOL
TexaBit: Hi Nathan:)
Nathan: hi Texie :)
Exenvoid: our electric mouths are shut
TexaBit: Danadai...is this not a gathering place for folks to learn to cope
during all this?
Exenvoid: only my thoughts seep through
"GlitterGiRL": I just wana tell everyone that my VR sister is in New York
now,helping people :)
Nathan: awesome glitter
Just In: thanks for your message Agent Orange - its now been posted on the
Memorial Wall
Agent Orange: thx just in
TexaBit: I wish to bring to peoples attention also that we have our children
here who have great fears....they are confused...they need us who have gone
thru similar events to help them thru...guide them
Firewalkwithme: Many of us have become "the enemy" by wanting to attack
anyone who looks like they came from the east.
"GlitterGiRL": hehe Pangea in OW
TexaBit: I know Bodhi a bit...and this is NOT like him....he is struggling
thru something
Nathan: Bah
TexaBit: We need to have alot of compassion and help others thru this
Nathan: I have zero tolerance for traitors to decency
Artillo: looks great summer
Nathan: Defacing a memorial is as low as low can be
OneSummer: thanks Artillo
Nathan: Its like spray painting someones grave
Prankster: hey
Artillo: I gotta go I got lunch coming
Just In: hi Prankster
Aveline: I am sorry to be so dence - but I CANNOT find the oy!
OneSummer: ok
TexaBit: Nathan....what do YOU think Bodhi was actually saying in his
defacing?
Artillo: bye yalllll peace and take care
Artillo: (((( HUGZZZ mooomooooo))))
Just In: you joined me while I was close to a wall
OneSummer: thanks peace to you
Prankster: ya
TexaBit: Folks....look beyond the expressions here...please
Nathan: TexaBit: he was spreading wild rumours bashing on the integrity of
american journalism
WoLfDawn o: hey Ave!!!! hugs
Aveline: Hey DAWN!
Just In: If you would like to leave a small simple text message, send your
words in a telegram (or whisper) to me and it will be added on the Memorial
Wall
Nathan: Saying that some of CNNs news coverage was doctored or fake
OneSummer: thanks so my Wofmandc so very nice to see you as well
WoLfDawn o: how are ya doing Sis?
Just In: If you would like to build your own memorial, there are special
plots available in either small or large sizes
TexaBit: I wish I had been here....because I would bet my rep on what i
beleive was not meant to harm....but to deal and cope
Nathan: Wulfgar: in this case he was dead wrong
Aveline: If Bhodi believew that CNN is being biased - he has EVERY RIGHT to
say so -
BinaryBud: what he posted? no way
BinaryBud: not in here
Nathan: Aveline: not here, this is a memorial
Danaidae ZG: not here
BinaryBud: here's my take on CNN......
TexaBit: BB I love you dearly....but look outside the box.....was there any
chance that his emotiona were trying to be released and he just didnt use
proper tact?
Wolf Eyes: Hi Danaidea
Nathan: As bad as this tragedy has been, its no excuse for losing all form
of rational thought and acting out like a child.
Bodhi: Aveline not in this world I dont
BinaryBud: they proolly used some old tape showing them celebrating, because
they havenoone in the country now to film it....so they used old tape to
portray whats going on right now..... nothing wrong with that....prolly
said "file tape" on the thing too.....
Danaidae ZG: he is fine...his puter is sick however :(
Wolf Eyes: awww
Danaidae ZG: hi Wolf Eyes :)
Nathan: well BB
Just In: Aveline left
Danaidae ZG: hehe maille
OneSummer: Many people are shocked and hurt. Some messages left may
shock.Memmorial World does not neccessarily support all the sentiments
portrayed here. All of us at Active Worlds offer our deepest sympathies to
all touched by this tragedy.
Nathan: Yassar Arafat has said he is disgusted at what his people are doing
Nathan: so obviously
Immigration Officer: These messages are new since you scrolled back:
Nathan: he has seen them celebrating
TexaBit: Bodhi.......hugggggggggs...how are ya doin sweetie?
BinaryBud: point is political statements do not belong here
Nathan: and its really happening
Danaidae ZG: nothing major....power source went out...under warrantee....get
it back tomorrow
Nathan: Bodhi just wants to upset people.
Wolfmandc: Wulfgar its no only allowed its a constituional right that Men
fought and died for ! How ever you also have the right to disagree with its
presentation!
Firewalkwithme: It there an object yard here?
Wolf Eyes: that;s good
Nathan: People like him are known as "trolls" in the message board and chat
room communities
BinaryBud: "sweetie"
Just In: okay people - lets drop it please
Bodhi: BinaryBud yep thats what I expect from a dictator
OneSummer: Please let us all remember why we are here
Nathan: They go from place to place sowing seeds of discord
WoLfDawn o: Nathan, has it occurred to you that maybe he was hurt too??
Danaidae ZG: and he's going sailing tomorrow...so he wont miss it till he
gets back
BinaryBud: your a bonehead if you do not relize what i just said
Just In: Firewalk - the is a teleporter right by GZ to the object yard
Wolf Eyes: lol Daniadae
Immigration Officer: These messages are new since you scrolled back:
TexaBit: Bodhi...its me AlphaBit...can we talk please?
Nathan: What am I doing?
BinaryBud: it was ALL fact so they used an old tape what the hell does
that have to do with FACTS
TexaBit: Are you ok sweetie?
Nathan: Who did I say i hate?
Just In: people please - enough politics
Wolf Eyes: You are showing hatred towards Bohdi
Bodhi: I have nothing to say My stuff was deleted thats the fact of it
OneSummer: wb Garnet
TexaBit: What did your stuff say?
Just In: If you would like to leave a small simple text message, send your
words in a telegram (or whisper) to me and it will be added on the Memorial
Wall
OneSummer: your most welcome
BinaryBud: your a moron Bodhi it was deleted rightly
Aveline: Bhodi - What did you say that was deleted? I would like to know -
it seems to me we all should say what we feel.
Just In: If you would like to build your own memorial, there are special
plots available in either small or large sizes
Nathan: Wolf Eyes: Sowing discord and ignorance is something to be hated.
Firewalkwithme: Who are we to decide how everyone should handle this
situation?? people greaive differently.
Firewalkwithme: sp
Bodhi: it said : CNN USING 1991 FOOTAGE of celebrating Palistinians to
Wolf Eyes: And you arent doing that now?
Nathan: No Wolf Eyes
OneSummer: maybe you need to reboot then
Nathan: I have spoken only the truth
Bodhi: with a click top a site
Wolf Eyes: I feel sorry for you then
TexaBit: Thats all?
Aveline: Bhodi - if that is true - we should know it --
Exenvoid: Somewhere out there are those who dance around a garden of madness
where democracy is considered a weed, but this is not the place to voice
this reality .... it is a place of rememberance is it not?
BinaryBud: but not here!
WoLfDawn o: I am sorry you have been treated this way. I kinda understand
what you're saying. Trying to keep and open mind about everything and them
condemning you on your thoughts is wrong, period
Aveline: and - even if Palestinians are clebrting now - we should be carful
how that effects OUR actions
Bodhi: CNN USING 1991 FOOTAGE of celebrating Palistinians to manipulate
u ---- create sign bcolor=red; activate url
http://de.indymedia.org/2001/09/7454.html
OneSummer: I would reboot your computer
King Tex: I am more offended by people placing burning towers here than
anything else
Exenvoid: Your garden of hope cannot be removed from this earth ,... it will
simply grow again
OneSummer: hello Trishia o please feel free to make a rememberance north of
gz here
Nathan: Tex: that kind of upset me too
King Tex: it is a trvesty to do that in my opinion
TexaBit: See folks.....alot is going to offend alot here........please just
accept others beliefs and opinions!:(
Just In: what is it with you? can't you see you are inflaming people with
the way you are saying your message?
Bodhi: I am not allowed to say this here but ---- CNN USING 1991 FOOTAGE of
celebrating Palistinians to manipulate you ---- create sign bcolor=red;
activate url http://de.indymedia.org/2001/09/7454.html
Wolf Eyes: Well put TexaBit
Just In: okay - thats it - one more time and you will be ejected
OneSummer: Many people are shocked and hurt. Some messages left may
shock.Memmorial World does not neccessarily support all the sentiments
portrayed here. All of us at Active Worlds offer our deepest sympathies to
all touched by this tragedy.
Bodhi: (to Just In) cant you just be unbias for once
TexaBit: One Summer......I am going to remove my card here and not step foot
in this world again if Bodhi is not given the respect to voice his opinion
here...whats your decision?
McGavin: Hey Wolf eyes
Wolf Eyes: Hi McGavin
Exenvoid: Bodhi sings from a different branch in a strange tree that our
hopes do not need to hear is all .....
Just In: I am unbiased and I hate the random attacks against innocent
palestinians as much as you
Just In: your message is valid...
Just In: your delivery is tactless and hurtful
TexaBit: brb its in my other account
Exenvoid: Somethings always sing from else we sit,... the night is full of
them
OneSummer: I would like to remine everyone today is a day of prayer and
rememberance
Bodhi: I have just been threatened with ejection if I say this truth one
more time so here goes --- CNN USING 1991 FOOTAGE of celebrating
Palistinians to manipulate you ---- create sign bcolor=red; activate url
http://de.indymedia.org/2001/09/7454.html
McGavin: Bohdi, it's wildly inappropriate to hand out that link in a
memorial world
Nathan: Bodhi take it elsewhere
OneSummer: that is what what we are doing here
Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from memorial
Immigration Officer: Killing in retaliation will not bring back those who
died, Let us not forget the sanctity of ALL life... Welcome to Symbolic.
www.symbolicdreamtime.homestead.com Email: Bodhi at zoomgazoo.com
Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from memorial
Operator: You have a telegram.

Telegram from JIN, sent 2 minutes ago:
Hi ,:)

Operator: You have a telegram.

Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha, sent just now:

Tex and i have removed our cards in protest of you not being allowed to
voice your opinion.....thank you for standing up for your rights:)

syntax

Sep 14, 2001, 3:38pm
Why must people make their personal problems public? :-\
--
- Syntax -
www.swcity.net

<snip>
no one will read it anyway.

agent1

Sep 14, 2001, 3:45pm
Agreed -- Bodhi: take care of your own problems. We don't need another newsgroup flamewar.

cozmo

Sep 14, 2001, 4:55pm
ok so going back in and doing the same exact thing is acomplishing what? and
yes its not our problem so flooding the NGs with multiple messages over
something no one can really help you with is bad

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 14, 2001, 5:08pm
this is why i have strongly urged ever since i started that long huge
thread in the comminity "VR Universes And Worlds Don't Get This" about
only going after the ones that actually caused us harm AND NO ONE ELSE.
But you are prooving time & time again of someone that goes after
people just because of their religion. That is the wrong things to do.
It is why we had slavery in the USA for so many years because people
did SLAVES just by the color of someones skin. AND we have slaves just
by the religion. I don't ever want to see the true innocent peoples
hurt even when they are living in a country that is playing host to the
people that have caused all this mess eother. There are many times you
do not like what your government does and if someone got huffy i'm sure
you would not like it if they come after you just because you worship
the same religion and the idiost that attacked the USA do or just
because you live in a country where your government officials are
playing as IDIOTS for housing the psople that attacked the USA... I
would not like to see that happen I only want to see those that
actually did this horendious act HUNTED DOWN AND KILLED and no others
as they are the innocent people that are most likely all cougt up in
this action.

I only want JUSTICE FOR THOSE THAT CAUSED HARM TO PEOPLE OF MY NEW YORK
STATE AND HARM TO PEOPLE OF THE USA.

Although i only live 300 miles [482 km] from New York City, TO me...
That was my back yard almost. And i do have many friends that live
closer to there. I have a Brother Paserba [He's not actually my true
brother BUT we have been calling each other brothers much like
OneSummer & Princess Esther have for years] and he's down near New
Paltz, Rick Cameron works near Spring Valley Toll Booth [About 10 west
of the Tappan Zee Bridge] and i have another friend that lives in
Jersey City, NJ [Direct accross from NY City] And i go and see them all
on my way heading south towards my relitives home.[I have relitives in
North Carolina and is why i drive to that area & visit my friends on
the way] I'm glad that none of them were anything close to that area
when the ATTACK ON USA happened.

And i have stresed upon my opening that thread that we must all hold
hands and PRAY FOR LOVE AND PEACE... and maybe now we should PRAY FOR
THE ABILITY NOT TO DO WRONG AGAINST THE INNOCENTS AS WE WILL BE NO
BETTER THAN THE ATTACKERS THAT ATTACKED THE USA BUT TO ONLY DO MUCH
HARM AGAINST THOSE THAT HAVE ACTUALLY HARMED THE USA AND BY HARMING THE
USA THEY REALLY HARMED US ALL...

Then we all shoud do what OneSummer has been doing for so long

(((((((((((((((((((( LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL ))))))))))))))))))))))

"bodhi" <Certainty at go.com> wrote in
news:3ba23d28 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> [...]
> McGavin: Bohdi, it's wildly inappropriate to hand out that link in a
> memorial world
> Nathan: Bodhi take it elsewhere
> OneSummer: that is what what we are doing here
> Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from memorial
> Immigration Officer: Killing in retaliation will not bring back those
> who died, Let us not forget the sanctity of ALL life... Welcome
> to Symbolic. www.symbolicdreamtime.homestead.com Email:
> Bodhi at zoomgazoo.com Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from
> memorial Operator: You have a telegram.
>
> Telegram from JIN, sent 2 minutes ago:
> Hi ,:)
>
> Operator: You have a telegram.
>
> Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha, sent just now:
>

> Tex and i have removed our cards in protest of you not being allowed
> to voice your opinion.....thank you for standing up for your

jfk2 builder

Sep 14, 2001, 5:14pm
Artillo: HEYYYY jUSTIN DID U JUST BOT COPY THIS OVER FROM bw?
Nathan: somnehing about the CNN news coverage being faked
Nathan: or something
Operator: You have a telegram.
Wolfmandc: All I see is a black screen!
OneSummer: morning hugsssss Artillo please feel free to make a
rememberance north of gz here
Just In: no Art
I don't see where Just In bot copying that would make any real
differences. So what if he did BOT COPY IT... It's what the meaning of
the thing is. He might have PRE-Built it in BW and then when the world
is about ready bot copied it to there. But i'm sure it will be just as
beautiful if the thing is hand built or BOT built.

> [...]

> McGavin: Bohdi, it's wildly inappropriate to hand out that link in a
> memorial world
> Nathan: Bodhi take it elsewhere
> OneSummer: that is what what we are doing here
> Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from memorial
> Immigration Officer: Killing in retaliation will not bring back those
> who died, Let us not forget the sanctity of ALL life... Welcome
> to Symbolic. www.symbolicdreamtime.homestead.com Email:
> Bodhi at zoomgazoo.com Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from
> memorial Operator: You have a telegram.
>
> Telegram from JIN, sent 2 minutes ago:
> Hi ,:)
>
> Operator: You have a telegram.
>
> Telegram from AlphaBit Phalpha, sent just now:
>

> Tex and i have removed our cards in protest of you not being allowed
> to voice your opinion.....thank you for standing up for your

jfk2 builder

Sep 14, 2001, 5:21pm
That is because in GRIEF they must let it all out.
It might also be that he/she is crying on everyones shoulders and want
thenm to see it his/her way.

I even have the tendancy to do that sometimes. But i'm one of those
with not much close knit family as well and so many times the publuc
offer better understanding than my own family does.

As the last time i went to the hospital and my NEICE came over almost
everyday to help me out...

The i get home from the hospital and she goes about her ways of helping
all of Central New York and these other people FIRST & TOP PRIORITY
before she even thinks about helping FAMILY = ME and so i'm one that
has to rely on my limited resourced friends to obtain necessary things
at the stores. SO to me quite often i have to open up to the public
and tell all because my own family member [NEICE] feels it's more
inportant to help the world that she can't see the imediate needs of a
family member = ME who is disabled.

Maybe that is why... But it could be one of the reasons why.

"syntax" <syntax at swcity.net> wrote in
news:3ba24085 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Why must people make their personal problems public? :-\
> --
> - Syntax -
> www.swcity.net
>
><snip>
> no one will read it anyway.

bodhi

Sep 14, 2001, 6:09pm
FREE SPEACH is EVERYONES problem... How do you think you get free speach
???... Foolish person

go away, you weirdo gnome! it's your own fault you posted some most probably
untrue stuff, even though I don't think they should have ejected you, you
don't need to mess about 10 threads in the NGs, do you? and you still attach
a useless 12kb of stupid chat log!

agent1

Sep 14, 2001, 7:11pm
There is no free speech issue -- You repeated the URL at least three times in that chat log alone and in your post(s). You hardly have a problem with expressing what you were trying to.

bodhi

Sep 14, 2001, 7:14pm
You are entitled to your opinion...

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 14, 2001, 7:38pm
You do have a good point that FREE SPEACH is everyones problem...
BUT free speach does not give you the right to shout
FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!!! GET OUT OF HERE FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!!!
in some really packed and overcrowded building or event when in fact
that there is no actual fire present but that you know there will be
shear panic and that alone could maim and kill people. When you do
things like that then you have abused your FREEDOM OF SPEECH and used
it like someone might use two airplanes to kill people in a building OR
someone might use a BOMB to blow up a theatre instead of using that
BOMB to blow up a mine shaft to further some mining operation... OR you
have used your FREEDOM TO BAERE ARMS of having a rifle to shoot deer in
the woods to shoot people from some roof top... YOU have abused your
freedom. When you do that sort of things then you do have a serious
problem and that serious problem does become everyones problem to get
you contained asap before you kill or maim someomore innocent people.
BUT yes.... If you do not ABUSE your freedomes... That is ok...

"bodhi" <Certainty at go.com> wrote in
news:3ba263e5 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> FREE SPEACH is EVERYONES problem... How do you think you get free
> speach ???... Foolish person

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 14, 2001, 7:45pm
Kah... You are the dumb one here... Yes even i can be that dumb.
What we should do is NOTY QUOTING ALL OF THAT over and over and then
saying SEND IT IN. We should parse that a little or alot and then send
in our replies.

"kah" <kah at kahbot.com> wrote in news:3ba26d60 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> go away, you weirdo gnome! it's your own fault you posted some most
> probably untrue stuff, even though I don't think they should have
> ejected you, you don't need to mess about 10 threads in the NGs, do
> you? and you still attach a useless 12kb of stupid chat log!
>
> KAH

Why do I have a feeling this is another StoneDeaf? Sheesh... Please bodhi,
keep your problems with world owners to yourself. This issue has nothing to
do about your message. Feel free to talk about the message in a new thread.
I'll be happy to debate you then. :) But do not talk about people ejecting
you because you delivered that message one too many times.
--
Chris
Eagle Scout, Philosopher, Peacemaker, and... Kung Fu Master?

[View Quote]

bodhi

Sep 14, 2001, 7:51pm
You are under some misguided belief that I have any wish to debate anything
at all with you lolol ...

oh crap! I forgot about that, I usually snip it... oh, well, it's human to
do errors (but stupid to do it on purpose)... sorry, I was dumb, still a bit
affected by this whole thing...

jey

Sep 15, 2001, 12:06am
It seems you children get this whole "freedom of speech" thing screwed
up . . . a lot. You do not have absolute "freedom of speech." You have the
right to speak out against the government, that does not mean that you can
say whatever you want to whoever you want. Saying offensive things to people
is not included in this "freedom of speech."
Foolish Person . . .

- Jey

If you do not wish to debate the issues you bring to the attention of the
newsgroup, then you are a troller. Simple as that.

SW Chris

ok, here's the real truth...
http://www.urbanlegends.about.com/library/weekly/aa091101aa.htm

KAH

grimble

Sep 15, 2001, 1:47pm
You putting that link forward as the truth is as rediculous as debating this
whole issue. Its only their opinion.

[View Quote]

bodhi

Sep 15, 2001, 1:49pm
Ohhh sure CNN is bound to be telling the truth... I Laugh at youe
sillyness... lolol

[View Quote]

grimble

Sep 15, 2001, 1:50pm
bodhi wrote ...
"You are under some misguided belief that I have any wish to debate anything
at all with you lolol ..."

.... And with that comment goes your last ounce of respectability. I would
imagine that you're on a few more ignore lists after this debacle, you fool.

bodhi

Sep 15, 2001, 1:55pm
LOL ...

[View Quote]

grimble

Sep 15, 2001, 2:01pm
Thankyou for helping me make my point.

[View Quote]

bodhi

Sep 15, 2001, 2:02pm
You are totally welcome lol

[View Quote]

bodhi

Sep 15, 2001, 2:16pm
This is precisely why I will not debate
with the likes of you ... All you want
to do is defame others - its pathetic -

I'm happy to be on the ignore lists of
those who believe as you do ...

I Laugh in the face of your tyranny...

lol

Is it just me, or does he automatically assume the worst about everybody?

Assuming makes an ASS out of U and ME. I don't know about myself,
personally, but that's how the saying goes. Cya 'round, Troll.

SW Chris

Seeing as you seemed to ignore my post in the other thread, here it is
again, so everyone else who didn't get a chance to read it can. Because the
following IS the truth:

-----
Ok, after reading the article and all the responses, here's my take on this:

It seems to me there is a misunderstanding as to "why" the footage was used.
Seeing as this guy has it on video tape for some strange reason (who records
news?), CNN did probably use recycled footage. I'll concede you on that
point.

But what I won't concede is that we don't know why. All anyone besides the
folks at CNN has is speculation. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you maintain
that CNN used recycled footage to somehow swindle the people of the United
States, to not give them the big picture or something like that. Before you
go running around flinging accusations, perhaps you should think through
about why CNN would pull the proverbial wool over the eyes of Americans. I
can't really find a valid reason, but if you can, that's great. It's still
not proof.

Another little conclusion as to why CNN showed recycled footage was found in
one of the comments by an Ami Isseroff. Quoted, it reads, "It may be true
that CNN "recycled" 1991 footage of Palestinians celebrating the invasion of
Kuwait, or the Scud missiles falling on Israel.
The reason is that the Tanzim and the PNA have threatened that if footage
that is shot now is shown, they will kill newsmen of the service that does
it."

I would say that's a very valid reason for showing recycled footage. But
again, there are still those live shots by correspondents in the field from
FOX News and MSNBC that show similar, if not the same, scenery of
Palestinians celebrating. I bring this up just to make one point. Just
because one network appears to be defrauding its viewers, it doesn't mean
that similar events shown in the recycled footage are not actually
happening. Palestinians did celebrate, albeit a vast, vast minority that
just happened to get caught on camera. The statement by Arafat confirms
this. The PLO leader himself is evidence, and you can't get much better
than that.

So two points here. The first is that you can't automatically assume the
worst because a network happens to show recorded footage. They might
actually have a good reason for it. And the second is that a few
Palestinians did celebrate, as it was confirmed by Arafat himself.

SW Chris
"Taking what someone says at face value proves you're an idiot."
-----

P.s. Am I alone here in supporting this freak's kicking from Memorial world?

SW Chris

what's wrong with you, crackass gnome? allready this nearly says it all:
"RUMOR: "I've received several copies of a message alleging that CNN is
using 1991 footage of celebrating Palestinians and passing it off as 2001
footage of Palestinians supposedly celebrating the attacks on the World
Trade Center and Pentagon."
STATUS: False. Yassir Arafat wouldn't be on record as condemning such
demonstrations if they hadn't happened, besides which they were also
documented by news outlets other than CNN. Eason Jordan, CNN's chief news
executive, called the rumors "baseless and ridiculous" and says the footage
in question was shot by a Reuters crew in East Jerusalem on Tuesday."

and the links reffered to let you know that camera crews did film cheering
crowds in the streets on Tuesday (September 11th 2001 that is...), the
cameraman was even threatened on his life for taping it... I don't think you
actually did *READ* it, anyway it doesn't have to do with CNN, it's not a
CNN site...

lanezeri

Sep 15, 2001, 9:43pm
Bodhi.. your free speech was lost when you said it three times, so therefore
(like Agent1 said) this isn't a post of Free Speech.. if you'd read the
Amendment instead of just think you can say anything you want, you'd know
this..

--

Lanezeri
Lead Bot Programmer at Stuff-X