syntax // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  26  |

U CAN HAVE YOUR OWN FREE GRAFITI LOGO

Jan 14, 2001, 10:15pm
Moron...

U CAN HAVE YOUR OWN FREE GRAFITI LOGO

Jan 14, 2001, 10:30pm
Moron..

U CAN HAVE YOUR OWN FREE GRAFITI LOGO

Jan 14, 2001, 11:58pm
I don't think I could make myself any clearer.
....and I am black. Think before you speak.
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

U CAN HAVE YOUR OWN FREE GRAFITI LOGO

Jan 15, 2001, 3:09am
No, Crazy. :-) If I were to call you something, I'd call
you...well...crazy.. :-D
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Important Message Very IMPORTANT

Jan 15, 2001, 8:01pm
Agent Fox Mulder crossposted this message to bots and community.. :-\
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Active Worlds Utility 1.00

Feb 13, 2001, 3:30am
Ugh I don't know what it is with me and this bot but we just don't seem to
get along. I just tried to upgrade but it says I can't receive the upgrade
then I press "cancel" and then it says "Upgrade received successfully." But,
it proceeds to delete my awutility.exe from the directory I installed it to.
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Xelagot 3.500 available

Apr 5, 2004, 4:23pm
Sweet at the enhancements to the Survey manager.. awesome work! ^,,^
I've just recently discovered the usefulness of the survey manager, I don't
really know how I went on without it.. :D Keep up the great work, Xela.
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

SpiraRPG Needs Donation through Paypal. Any amount helps

Jan 31, 2006, 12:49am
lmao, what a dork. :D

[View Quote]

SpiraRPG Needs Donation through Paypal. Any amount helps

Feb 1, 2006, 10:44pm
*stabs thread*

DIE already

Protecting Children

Apr 4, 2003, 7:17pm
That and BirdMike has dropped off the face of the planet long since...
Too bad he never waited, he would have got the answer he was looking for.
Poor guy. ;_;
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

tourist property deletion

Jan 9, 2001, 3:02am
No you can't...
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Mars Wishlist

Jan 7, 2001, 7:29pm
1. Don't think that this problem is only in Mars. It is in all the
other "well known" public building worlds such as COFMeta, Atlantis and
Yellow. Yellow has the worst object library I have ever seen, which drives
me
away from that world whenever I feel like visiting it. Also, in COFmeta,
Cybernome
is trying really hard to get new objects and avatars in the world but I'm
not seeing any
cooperation from AWCom to carry out this request.. (what the hell is new?)
I can't say anything about Atlantis because I never go there. :-p
Anyways, don't feel bad because your not alone on this matter. I too want
Mars to
get more objects that match its atmosphere.

2. Would it take the much to maybe fix up a few of the avatars too? Some of
these
avatars look like they were made in 3 and a half minutes. :-\

3. Ahhhhhhhhhh I know! That is one thing about this world that constantly
reminds me
not to build there. (I'd only build here if I had to, like when AW is down)
Even if you wanted to build there, you can't because of all the
garbage around. It's just really annoying. This is the same with other
worlds, even in AW.
What could push a person to just go and make garbage (like sloppily cover
land) in the middle of nowhere
and then just leave it there for it to become someone else's problem.
Anyways, back to the point. Like Doctor TOC pointed out, this problem on
Mars has become critical. Almost to the
point where you can't even build on this world anymore. I know there is
still probably a lot of land on Mars to build on but whenever
I go land hunting here, (when AW is down) I can never seem to find some open
land where I can go and build.
There is always someone's useless garbage that they pointlessly put
there..ugh.
This is probably the issue that annoys me the most.... :-\
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Mars Wishlist

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C0794D.FB8DF0C0

Ok, I'll be there in a few minutes to make useless landing-pad objects. =
;-)
--=20
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote] --=20
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C0794D.FB8DF0C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Ok, I'll be there in a few minutes to make useless =
landing-pad=20
objects. ;-)<BR>-- <BR>Syntax<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:syntax at earthcorp.com">syntax at earthcorp.com</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.swcity.net">www.swcity.net</A><BR></FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>tony56 &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:chandler56 at mail.com">chandler56 at mail.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a592983 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a592983 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>I know lots of land to build in, its a few meters =
off my=20
colony..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>- Tony56 (Tony M.) [<A=20
href=3D"mailto:chandler56 at mail.com">chandler56 at mail.com</A>]<BR>"Give =
Me=20
Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"<BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C0794D.FB8DF0C0--

Another wish..

Jan 7, 2001, 8:35am
I have been thinking the exact same thing too, Lanezeri..
Add another column, like the "world" column and call it "status"
Different modes that could be selected could be AFK, BRB and DND (to name or
repeat a few)
I think this would be an excellent feature to implement into the browser.
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

AWBingo

Jan 9, 2001, 3:07am
Err, I think this newsgroup is suppose to be for stuff that people want
implemented into the AW browser. Also, if you don't want to waste your time
trying to win an AW t-shirt, don't play. Easy as that. If you want better
prizes, telegram someone who donates the prizes. You will probably get no
response, so disregard that last suggestion. :-p
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

World Upgrade renewal Confirmation

Jan 28, 2001, 11:51pm
Never read the 3.1 updates did ya? The Renewal message will show up like the
citizenship renewal, starting 30 days prior to the expiration.
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Sliding (bump slip)

Jan 31, 2001, 11:24pm
LOL that is a great idea!
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Re: Infinite Cell Limit?

Jan 31, 2001, 11:23pm
O_O
Whoa, take it easy Derk.
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

building in offline without internet connection

Jul 23, 2001, 3:20pm
Isn't doing that a little bit risky? I mean, if an object goes out of
range, it gets deleted. What happens if your computer locks up or blue
screens? Everything is erased. O_O
--
- Syntax -
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Teleports in the text box

May 16, 2001, 10:03pm
Here are the steps that are displayed on www.vevo.com
Hope it helps!

open Windows Explorer (e.g., Start -> Programs -> Windows Explorer)
View menu
Options...
File Types tab
New Type... button
Description of type: Active Worlds teleport
Associated extension: cgi (or nothing at all)
Content Type (MIME): application/x-activeworld
New... button
Action: Open
Application used to perform action: your full path to aworld.exe
uncheck Confirm open after download box
OK button
Close button
Close button
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote] BTW, does anyone know how to fix internet explorer so that it accepts aw CGI
teleports?

FIX THE MIDI FADING PLEASE

Jul 23, 2001, 5:18pm
It would be better if it was an option in the settings menu. Then there
wouldn't be that extra code in your action box hogging more cell space than
required. :-)
--
- Syntax -
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Re: saving cell data (was Re: catagolizing project)

Sep 18, 2001, 9:23pm
Another Resource:
http://academy.swcity.net

Under the Cell Space Conservation section, there are a few cool tricks using
naming, as well as the tricks listed on Eep's website (using less
characters, etc)
--
- Syntax -
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Re: saving cell data (was Re: catagolizing project)

Sep 21, 2001, 9:23pm
[View Quote] Hehe, think of it as a filler until the cell grid is publicly released.

> Also, the "gear" object isn't necessary since simply use one of the named
objects as the "control" object. And the "excessive create animate me . 1 1
0,astart;adone texture carpet1 name=c1,astart" isn't necessary; "create
texture carpet1 name=c1" is sufficient (though the name could be one
character less).

create texture carpet1 name=c1 doesn't retexture the objects. You need an
update on it.

> Oh and I'd appreciate it if you didn't copy my information and instead put
a link to my tips and just added new ones to your page...

We never copied actually. They just happened to be on your website too. :-)

[View Quote]

Re: saving cell data (was Re: catagolizing project)

Sep 22, 2001, 1:21am
put
:-)

> Uh huh...you have word-for-word info there, bub. Try again.

Word-for-word? *compares* Not exactly..

Re: saving cell data (was Re: catagolizing project)

Sep 23, 2001, 5:18am
;-)

I'll pop a link on the About page for ya, man.
--
- Syntax -
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

Re: plagarism (was Re: saving cell data)

Sep 24, 2001, 6:58pm
lmao Chris, BinaryBud is an AW vet.
He created RoboBuilder. ;-)
--
- Syntax -
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

World's list Categorization

Sep 30, 2001, 6:56pm
Man, with the recent world outbreak, AW needs some sort of categorization
method!
Like when you get your world, AW has preset themes (space, medieval, chat,
building etc) and you can choose what category to put your world in.

It = would be a good & useful feature.
--
- Syntax -
www.swcity.net (newly renovated)

A few requests...

Oct 20, 2001, 1:25am
>_<

[View Quote]

wish list???

Nov 26, 2001, 5:28am
Yea, AWC is shaping up. They seem way more responsive to citizens now.
For example, the community vote and them actually implementing the
features. Also what Flagg did just now shows it.
:-)

Keep up the great work. :-D
--
- Syntax -
http://swcity.net

[View Quote]

Weather

Dec 25, 2001, 4:15am
The snow falling and staying wouldnt work because it couldn't detect where
objects were and stuff. Maybe it could just fall and disappear. :-P

[View Quote] > Snow.. little snowflakes come down until they cover the gound.. you could
> specifiy how much snow cover you want..

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  26  |