WONDERFUL IDEA FOR THIS HOT FLAME (Community)

WONDERFUL IDEA FOR THIS HOT FLAME // Community

1  |

jfk2 builder

Sep 16, 2001, 2:27pm
Let us all take or AW FLAME WAR Over To andras.net
To continue it there in that FLAME GROUP... That way no one will get
AW's boot from the NGS. And the best part of it is you can let your
language SLIP ALOT more there.

--== JFK2 in many universes ==--== But another name in a few others
==--

This is something i recently wrote in Outerworlds Universe in the
FREEDOM World there...

Let Us All Pray For The Living For They Morn The Lost

Let Us Pray For All The Worlds Leaders For What They Now Must Do

Let Us NOT Pray For The TERRORISTS For They Surely Shall Burn In HELL

And for this NGS on AW maybe this added line is necessary...

Let Us All Pray That We Have The Good Sense To Transfer Our FLAME WARS
To The Proper Place In Andras.net

american police

Sep 17, 2001, 10:00am
WHY do you ALWAYS talk LIKE THIS? With the ALTERNATING words in CAPS.

wing.

Sep 17, 2001, 5:27pm
I too ASKED the same QUESTION and recieved NO RESPONSE.

EXCEPT for one from GOOBER KING stating that JFK ISN'T ALL THERE!

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 17, 2001, 8:03pm
I hope i don't have to post what a dear friend told me about JI.....
But if all of you were to ever see it....
You would have a different opinion of JI....

And my friend would have no reason NOT to tell the truth.
But for the sake of this NGS and AW i won't go that far to post it
here.... BUT if anyone would like to read it I'll be most happy to send
it to you and all the other info i have about JI so you can form your
own opinion of wheather i am all there OR is JI all there...

And you will quickly see that it's JI that is not all there.

"wing." <wing at systemrecall.com> wrote in
news:3ba64e9c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I too ASKED the same QUESTION and recieved NO RESPONSE.
>
> EXCEPT for one from GOOBER KING stating that JFK ISN'T ALL THERE!

[View Quote]

american police

Sep 18, 2001, 8:47pm
You STILL did NOT answer our QUESTION? Answer NOW please.