RPG WORLD (Community)

RPG WORLD // Community

1  |

r y a n

Sep 1, 2001, 4:13am
RPG world was vandalised by some tourests.... and i dont! think its cleaned
up yet!

nornny

Sep 1, 2001, 11:32am
Any specific reason for saying this or is this just to add to your post
count? You know, we really can't do anything to help ya, only the caretaker
can. ;) Posts like these should be avoided from even getting STARTED or else
people will see you as "stupid" and "newbie-ish". Besides, it's not very
community at all, this post. lol.

Nornny

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 5, 2001, 2:05am
To Ryan. Nope. Felipe [The worlds owner] opened up RPG to everyone can
build by removing the build cit line = Everyone builds there BUT the
tourists are supposed to build on the top level of the place. In RPG
world 2 actual build levels. Ground level & the upper one 250 meters
above ground. i'm just glad that no one experimented with RPG's most
dangerous object in there or my friend Felipe would have been calling
me in to go search for all the objects. AND I'm building OR was
building a small home on the other level That is why SHIFT THROUGH is
turned off I had to turn that off after some joker placed over 300
hidden wave speakers with a different tune of each over & under my
build area. Since i know RPG like a book it didn't take long without a
bot to locate all 300 different HIDDEN tuned wave speakers. Unless you
can find my secretive click to the lower level... I can build my dream
home 300 meters below all the noise from above. The only people
allowed down there now are caretakers [That is me and several others
that i know will treat that world well].

"r y a n" <birkin at ozemail.com.au> wrote in
news:3b907c86 at server1.Activeworlds.com: