xelag // User Search

1  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  |

Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Jun 12, 2004, 10:10pm
I was brought up with pounds shillings and pence at school :)

[View Quote] >I use DD/MM/YYYY because Mauz uses that on her website. ^_^

Cit Check?

Jun 13, 2004, 9:29pm
The problem is public relations :)

How do you think AWI would like people to see how many have been and
left?

Alex

On 13 Jun 2004 19:03:40 -0400, "wizard myrddin" <wizard at caolot.com>
[View Quote] >Perhaps this could be a new feature?

>If any cit expires, say a new symbol next to their nom de plum. this way we
>can see how is no longer a cit.
>
>But mind you it might be to revealing to many if you end up with a contact
>list of ex cits

[View Quote]

Re: Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Jun 14, 2004, 8:26pm
Oh well, I guess it was simply a nice way to reflect the written
modern anglosaxon speech convention:

December 25th, 1066

Not very usefull really when thinking logically, as a computer does:
you either go BigEndian or LittleEndian, not bot or MiddleEndian :)

Unfortunately, no one dared to change this before it became widespread
on internet, infecting all our minds. You would have thought that the
nerds would have stopped this while they still ruled!

I stick to either YYYY MM DD or DD MM YYYY, I'll leave MM DD YYYY to
hybrids or LSDers :)

Alex

[View Quote] >I think MM DD YYYY was INVENTED by America o_O

>Why? WhhhyyY?

[View Quote]

Re: Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Jun 16, 2004, 9:43am
Sharon,

you and some others miss the point: I put the USA at the same level as
other countries, where it belongs, not up in the sky looking down at
others. It would be nice if USA citizens did that of their own
account, and many many do. Others, for whatever reason, call any
criticism an insult.

I wish you a long life, wherever you choose to live :)

Alex

On 15 Jun 2004 19:01:06 -0400, ".sharon" <sharonclarke at prexar.com>
[View Quote] >Where have you been ? I've been reading this NG everyday religiously for
>years upon years. I've never once in all these years posted in regards to
>how I feel on this matter. BUT I JUST HAVE TO GET THIS OUT NOW> So often
>XelaG's posts are USA bashing. If you haven't noticed then you're head is
>buried deep in the sand. Either that or you are new to the Newsgroups.
>
>On the subject of abuse of my country I will say without fail I will defend
>my homeland. I was born here, I have lived in the USA 43 very good years, I
>plan on many more wonderful years, and I will die here. Yet, I have never
>brought my love for my country nor my feelings about other countries into
>the NGs. Active Worlds is where everyone unites on equal terms as a
>community transcending borders and cultural prejudices.
>
>I can't believe my eyes. A man who claims to have it all together. To be
>intelligent------- makes his day better by bringing everyone else down with
>his griping and offensive attacks on my country all for what reasons? XelaG
>you come to NG for what reasons anymore? You better get this understood and
>now. There is NO perfect country on this earth. No perfect leader. No
>perfect person. I do NOT come to AW to have political fights with your
>country, with your mother, nor with you XelaG. SO GET OFF THE USA ATTACKING
>TRIP!
>
>No one said the world revolves around the USA! LOL at you for interpreting
>my cries for some peace in such a twisted way. Another thing: I know it's
>not only my NGs but the Newsgroups are MINE TOO! If it's mine too then it
>belongs to me ALSO. Which makes it also MY NGs. How's that for logic and I
>thought of that without a computer.
>
>Why do you encourage prejudice and hate mongering in the Newsgroups.
>Wouldn't you much rather be enlightened with something more productive? I
>thought so. Have a nice day too.
>
>Sharon

[View Quote]

Re: Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Jun 16, 2004, 9:55am
LOL, Lioness, I was talking of the technical use of MM DD YYYY (so
were we all in this thread before some of you exploded with emotions),
not of people! Natural language is beautifull, but not always fit for
computer models. This model is crazily hybrid, great to express how
the date is said in english, but very clumsy for computer use. We can
live with it though, but it does not stop being inadecuate. As
someone rightly suggested, we can use, in ngs, the month spelled out,
this solves the ambivalence for us. I do that on my xelagot pages
too.

Alex

[View Quote] >
>Whoa!!! I didn't know I fell under either category!!! I guess I do, since I
>was raised using that date system all of my life, as an American. Hmmmm.....
>I suppose my parents, grandparents and great grandparents were also hybrids
>or LSDers. I guess we Americans are morons too cus we don't use the metric
>system as often as the rest of the world? And I thought you were a nice guy
>Alex. >_<
>
>So, I suppose saying "Today is June 15th, 2004" is incorrect. Oh well. Old
>habits die hard.

[View Quote]

Re: Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Jun 16, 2004, 10:01am
[View Quote] >believe it or not i have on occasion used the tip of my nose to the end of
>my thumb as a yard. :)

LOL ciena, what a long nose!

Yards are slightly shorter than metres, but I also use similar methods
as yours for metres, so my nose must be longer than yours!

Alex

Re: Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Jun 16, 2004, 1:47pm
I'll give you another clumsy and exagerated example, which luckily
never happened:

the way the french in France say ninety-three is (translated into
english):
four-twenty-thirteen
(4 x 20 + 13 = 93)

the germans and dutch, and middle english, say 93 as:
three-and-ninety

Imagine this translated literally to computer code, we would all go
nuts! But it's beautifull when spoken in it's natural language :)

Alex

[View Quote] >WHEW!! You worried me there for a sec!! Just the way it was phrased
>surprised me. LOL ;-"D

[View Quote]

Re: Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Jun 16, 2004, 1:50pm
I face to the right with my right arm extended to cheat my customers
:)

[View Quote] >lol i face left with my right arm extended
[View Quote]

Re: ENZO please delete this thread.

Jun 17, 2004, 7:27pm
On 17 Jun 2004 14:09:56 -0400, ".sharon" <sharonclarke at prexar.com>
[View Quote] >Now stop wasting my time I have better things to do. I wish you'd find
>something better to do and for the rest of you who don't know what the word
>peace means here's a URL for you: www.webster.com .

The go do them, they might bring you and us peace, instead of you
starting flame wars here :)

Alex

Re: Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Jun 17, 2004, 8:15pm
It is possible to change units, but the decision to do so lies by the
governing entities, not by people. People will usually strongly
oppose changes in these areas. Changes can be carefully planned so as
to minimise the trauma. A few examples:

The United Kingdom has has a few changes in the past:

from pounds, shillings and pence to a metrical system, where 20
shillings to the pound was abolished. and a penny now called pee (LOL)
is 1/100th of a pound.

from imperial weights to international metrical ones.

from Farenheit degrees to international Celsius degrees... and so on

European countries changed their currencies to Euros, a big traumatic
change (I'm one of those that can not still adapt but try).

In my opinion, we should try to standardise units that are used
internationally. It takes time, political will, and effort from people
to adapt. Some countries are more willing than others to join an
internationally accepted standard, or recognise internationally
accepted institutions...

It takes time :)

Alex

[View Quote] >Yet other countries are able to change when they have been using
>imperial measurements for even longer?

[View Quote]

Dedicated to JohnF

Jun 18, 2004, 10:38am
>http://www.freefarts.com/farts.html

LOL!

money

Jun 18, 2004, 9:04pm
Some people love to put other people down, Count Drac, with this sort
of comment.

I also have a PayPal button on my pages. I have been on an invalidity
pension now for quite a few years, and am struggling to survive on it.
My PayPal button is for those who really want to donate and can do so.
All in all, I received about $150 in the time it has been up, all from
people who enjoyed my bots, from a $5 contribution to higher. It made
them feel good, and it made me feel good too, and I won't turn into a
millionaire with this CON action of mine, nether is that my intention.

And you can use my bot freely without paying a cent, and without
remorse about it too. Don't let people CON you into thinking you are
being CONNED when that is not the case :)

Alex

On 18 Jun 2004 18:48:19 -0400, "count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi>
[View Quote] >I do have a sign in Freebies saying something like feel free to donate a few
>bucks if you feel rich. Why do I have this?
>Well I am not rich, I have been sick for 6 years and been unable to work. A
>big chip of the money I get monthly goes to pay server rent, not to forget
>that worlds needs to be renewed also.
>
>I put the sign there simply for those who really felt they want to donate
>something for thousends of hours of workbut mostly for trying to get help
>for the running costs. If one choose not to donate even if beeing filthy
>rich that is ok also :)
>
>But if you somehow try to make me feel like a con with this post, you have
>the right to do so, but my intension with the sign was never to try to scam
>people out of money.
>
>Drac
>"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> kirjoitti viestiss
>news:40d31ce5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

money

Jun 18, 2004, 11:29pm
On 18 Jun 2004 20:17:44 -0400, "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com>
[View Quote] >maybe yall should use that money you spend on computers servers worlds
>etc to eat on :-)

Maybe you should mind your own business for a change?

The computers, servers, worlds are donated to a great extent, I would
not have the means to finance them. I have two computers, one is very
old (I paid for it myself), one is very new and donated by one of my
sisters. I have no servers, DigitalSpace gratefully allows me to set
up bots to help other people and to host my world, Imatowns sponsors
my xelagot pages to a great extent, and so do others who prefer to
remain anonymous. I pay for my own internet connection, and for all
the software I use. This includes the software to make xelagot and
other free applications. All of this is used by the community as a
whole, including you I guess.

Your fantasies are great, but keep them to yourself and enjoy them
privately. It is now very clear to me that this thread (and other
negative postings) are the fruit of your personal obsessions, and
those of a few of your friends.

What I eat is my own business :)

Alex

money

Jun 18, 2004, 11:42pm
Oh and BTW Linn, thats for your article. I just got notification of
PayPal of 3 new payments, explicitely stating your posting as reason.

Thanks a lot!

Alex

On 18 Jun 2004 20:17:44 -0400, "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com>
[View Quote] >maybe yall should use that money you spend on computers servers worlds
>etc to eat on :-)

money

Jun 19, 2004, 12:27am
WOW another PayPal payment, this time not refering to your article,
linn, but anyway thanks!

Keep it up, Linn :)

Alex

[View Quote] >Oh and BTW Linn, thats for your article. I just got notification of
>PayPal of 3 new payments, explicitely stating your posting as reason.
>
>Thanks a lot!
>
>Alex
>
>On 18 Jun 2004 20:17:44 -0400, "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com>
[View Quote]

money

Jun 19, 2004, 1:36am
Andras,

For me the problem is clearing up. Linn and few others attacked a
certain cit xxx in the ng a few weeks ago, accusing xxx of being a
child molester, leading up to accusations of being the head of a
pedofile ring. I expressed my opinion vehemently that this sort of
matter was to be reported to AWI and to the police, if there was
evidence, not to create a lynching atmosphere in the newsgroups.

As from that moment, I am also in disgrace with Linn and consorts. My
words are being used out of context (or not being used at all, just
'racial slur'). I am being exhorted in ng postings and even by
telegram and email:

---
Telegram from Linn, sent Wed May 26, 2004 22:47:
I would appreciate it if you could refrain from insulting the USA
after all you buy aw and they pay taxes so in fact YOU are doing the
same thing all Americans do please no racial insults either :-)
thanks
---

So it was no surprise to me Linn's posting here. It just shows to me
that the arguments she used against xxx were based on her own
emotions, not on anything real. Now it's not xxx, see this posting by
..sharon:

---
XelaG , Computers do not think.

As I read the NGs daily I have to add:

I"m tired of how you have been treating us here for the longest time,
but especially lately, finding ways to have public political debates
where you always lash out and complain about the USA. Now this date
thing you are endlessly going into a conniption about and oh how petty
your arguments have become. You have resorted to reducing yourself in
my eyes and those of others from an intelligent person with some wit
to this argumentative person with little input but obvious prejudice
and hatred.

Therefore, as a concerned citizen of AW, the USA, and the Nation, I'm
requesting that you stop poisoning our minds, the minds of my children
and everyone else's here with your hate campaign. It's not only
abusive but it's getting excruciatingly antagonistic. I don't want to
come to my NGs each day and listen to this anymore. I trust that you
do indeed think and understand the reasoning behind my request.
---

Well Andras, the world is full of freaks, and each is entitled to his
or her own opinion. It is a shame when opinions and beliefs become a
justification to insult and hassle people. When people consider the
world (or the ngs) to be their property. When apparently innocent
requests or postings are actually aimed at harming people.

Nothing in this original posting was justified. Linn's reply to my
posting just clears up the matter, and shows what she intended.

It was a pleasant surprise that I got, due to linns posting, a few
extra PayPal incomes... not quite what she meant, I think :)

Alex

[View Quote] [View Quote]

money

Jun 19, 2004, 1:53am
WOW Andras, can you maybe do somethig really BAD here? Contibutions
still pour into my PayPal account LOL.

Alex

[View Quote] [View Quote]

money

Jun 21, 2004, 10:57pm
Sharon,

your post is quite reasonable and I will try to explain my position.
It is true that maybe sometimes my postings are difficult to follow,
if you do not see the context I am writing in.

I have absolutely nothing against citizens of the USA or of any other
country. The USA cits are not better or worse than any other
country's. But they often pretend to be. Most countries have
committed attrocities. USA is not the only one, but when USA presents
itself as a moral example for the world, that does not hit an accept
button by me.

The postings I did, naming situations related to the USA, do not
reflect my attitude towards USA people in general. My postings were
motivated by what I consider a unacceptable way of attack on someone.
Let me also say that this someone is not sympathetic to me, nor I to
the someone.

A situation was created where this annoying cit was bombarded with
accusations that can not be sustained. Moreover, very dangerous
criminals were brought in as example, creating an atmosphere around
the matter. Claims were done of moral superiority to justify this
action.

This is for me unacceptable. It smells of lynching, an old USA
tradition which almost disappeared 50 years ago, even if it is in this
case virtual. In that context I posted my articles - just do a Google
on lynching and you will see how widespread it was - and the mentality
if not the acts do not disappear so easily. My words may have been too
agressive, maybe for some. I parodied what a lyncher would have called
his victim: a nigger. But I absolutely stand by the reason my words:
I will not accept this sort of lynch parties.

There have been too many of these attempted lynchings here in AW.
Freedom of speech is for me no excuse.

Every one of us has the right to dislike others. You can ban them
from your world, tell your friends of your dislikes, whatever. In my
opinion, no one has the right to create a witchhunt based on dislikes.
If there are real reasons to ban someone, and there may be, the
propper authorities (backed with the propper evidence) have to be
brought into the matter.

I do not have children of my own, but I have 4 sisters, all have
provided the world and me with wonderfull children. I love them
dearly. None of them have been spared protection, but none of them
have been lied to about perils. They have learned to recognise them
(as far as that is possible), but also to ignore annoying people or
liers for what they are. We have not turned disturbed people or liers
into pedofile ringleaders to scare them off.

I hope at least you understand my position about this. I don't nead
an answer to this, I only wish you would understand.

Alex

On 21 Jun 2004 18:17:54 -0400, ".sharon" <sharonclarke at prexar.com>
[View Quote] >Andras, You've got a right to your opinion. Seems all this sarcasm is
>another way to insult a person / people. Alex is often difficult to
>understand, not to mention quite hostile. He rarely clarifies himself
>without becoming more aggressive. It can be frustrating to the rest of us
>who read his posts on a daily basis. You want to compound the problem
>rather than solve it, so where is the remedy?

money

Jun 22, 2004, 12:39am
On 21 Jun 2004 21:25:25 -0400, "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com>
[View Quote] >so there you have it all Alex NOW can you understand it its STILL an
>insult to SOME of us who care about people's feelings and as far as
>accusing that person it has been proven in court he is a convicted child
>molester and you and half of aw or for you i should say SOME ppl in aw know
>this as common knowledge

In what court, when, who'se common knowledge? If you have accusations
of this sort, go with the proof to the corresponding authorities. I
do not accept this sort of statement:

"it has been proven in court he is a convicted child molester and you
and half of aw or for you i should say SOME ppl in aw know this as
common knowledge"

This sort of statement does not belong here.

If you have proof of this, go to the corresponding authorities. I
have proof that the world is flat, but maybe it is round. But I would
not be able to convince my sheriff. If I would, I would go to her.

Maybe do us all a favour. Stick to what you know, don't invent the
rest. If you have serious proof, go to where it can be tested and
verified, and where people can act. And for the rest, keep the peace.

Alex

BTW, for clarification: your emails have been (and will be) returned
to you with an automatic reject notice. I have blocked telegrams from
you. I do not filter your postings here (only 2 cits are filtered, I
hope this will not be necessary).

money

Jun 22, 2004, 9:40am
Drac,

not only in the USA does this happen, and it is regretable. But I
think this is not the point I was trying to make. If someone has
proof that there is an active pedofile luring kids in here, they
should present proof to the police and AWI, a proof that can be
verified.

In this ng, accusations abund. It seems that I:
am a racist
hate the USA and its citizens
con people with PayPal
comit attrocities and barbarian acts
am not man enough

I must have very low morals :(

Alex

On 22 Jun 2004 07:02:54 -0400, "count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi>
[View Quote] >Xelag, dont forget that in many states in USA when a prisoner is realesed
>from prison , he will be labeled for the rest of his life. Priosn there is
>not meant to help him become a "good" citizen, but is simply to punish him.
>
>So committing a crime and doing 10 years will not make you a respected
>citizen, you are marked until you die. For example ex-prisoners may not have
>certain jobs and cannot even visit certian apartements.
>
>Drac

money

Jun 22, 2004, 4:52pm
Sharon,

what you say is interesting: there was no crime.

scenario A:
X does repeately a series of annoying and disturbing things,
presenting him/herself as worng age/wrong gender, kids fall for it and
then realise the hoax. No criminal activity was involved.
This bad attitude of X is reported in newsgroup

scenario B:
as scenario A, except that the reporting in the ng is done embedding
the whole affair in a highly criminal context. Examples are brought in
of known murderers etc and connected to the case.

With scenario A I have no problem whatsoever. Facts are facts, and
are reported as such. People can be justly warned. Somethings could
be interpreted in a different way than the posters maybe, discussion
is possible. For example, the fact that no one in virtual reality
presents him/herself as they are in the other reality, this is the
charm of VR... it can be misused though... etc.

Scenario B is an old fashion witchhunt scenario. A quantum leap has
been done from facts to fiction. All discussion is closed, emotions
rule. Proper authorities can not be approached, of course, but masses
can be moved.

Which approach was used in the case we discuss?

Alex

On 22 Jun 2004 12:15:39 -0400, ".sharon" <sharonclarke at prexar.com>
[View Quote] >What sort of proof do you want us to take to the authorities Alex a "cut
>and paste" of someone telling a group of kids that they are 13 years old
>when they are in fact an adult for instance ? This isn't AWI's fault in any
>way either. It's the nature of the internet with electronic communication
>where people are "hidden" . "One of the main reasons for the rise in child
>porn, police say, is the ease with which Internet pedophiles can hide their
>identity." "By getting anonymity, and you know that there a lot of
>technical tools for that now in the Internet, by you are getting more and
>more probability of impunity -- not to be found, not to be punished,"
>Simancas explains. (
>http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/03/02/child.porn/ ).
>
>You know better too since you've been online a while that this is not
>evidence enough to attain the proper punishment. Most people who were being
>abused in Active Worlds by Seiya, or those who saw others abused, lost hope.
>They were victims! One reason they lost hope was that this person was able
>to change names and come back with more vengeance than ever. It was
>exhausting. Innocent victims were manipulated and were afraid of being
>embarrassed by this lying abuser. It was proven right here in this forum
>that this person was unstable, vicious, they would say how sorry they were
>then come back more twisted than ever lashing at another victim. We thought
>it best to confront the person in public where it would have the most
>impact, including warning others. If I saw someone being abused on Main
>Street I'd do something about it and not sit back with my eyes closed. If
>anyone bothers you in Active Worlds don't be afraid to do something about
>it.

[View Quote]

Xelagot 3.600 with SQL

Jun 19, 2004, 2:44pm
Due to a delay in the availability of AW 3.6 SDK build 38, this
version is compiled with AW 3.5 SDK build 37.

It is interesting for scripters, as it includes connectivity to some
SQL databases, especially to mySQL.

Please read details at
http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot/xlgwhatsnew.html

Alex

Xelagot 3.600 with SQL

Jun 19, 2004, 7:36pm
SQL is a language supported by various database engines. I can not
give a course on SQL, there are many books about it, and I know too
little myself. An open source SQL database engine is MySQL. What
xelagot does is connect to this sort of database, retrieve or change
information.

Up to now, xelagots would have to load a full database file in xelagot
format. Using an external database means, for example, that xelagot
only needs to have one (or more) database record(s) in memory. The
database need not even be on the same machine as the bot (although in
that case a fast connection is required so as not to freeze the bot).

Xelagot still uses, internally, the xelagot database format, based on
name=value strings. That has not changed, so not all database tables
are suitable for it. But for people who know how to use SQL
databases, I think it is a great step forward.

Alex

[View Quote] >What types of things are now possible with the SQL support?

>Ryan

[View Quote]

Xelagot 3.600 with SQL

Jun 19, 2004, 7:43pm
[View Quote] >MySQL support should make things interesting, XelaG. Thanks for adding
>it! Now if the AW world server could do the same, I'd be really happy. ;)

There is a chance your dream might come true :)

Alex

>Builderz
>http://www.3DHost.net

Xelagot 3.600 with SQL

Jun 20, 2004, 9:51am
The Delphi source code to load xgDLLSQL.dll (the dll that does the SQL
connection for xelagot) is available at:

http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot/xgsqlloader.zip

The loader should work with Delphi 4 upwards, I tested it with Delphi
5. If someone is interested to port it to C/C++ or VB, please let me
know: xelag at 3dee.nl

Alex

[View Quote] >Due to a delay in the availability of AW 3.6 SDK build 38, this
>version is compiled with AW 3.5 SDK build 37.
>
>It is interesting for scripters, as it includes connectivity to some
>SQL databases, especially to mySQL.
>
>Please read details at
>http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot/xlgwhatsnew.html
>
>Alex

Enzo Please delete

Jun 24, 2004, 12:24am
Yup, that's exactly what the United Nations has been suffering from,
bad days: entitie(s) upping their accusations to extreme criminal
contexts, without any proof, creating a witchhunt of global
proportions and invading lands, that will have repercussions and
backslashes all over the planet, especially fomenting the emotional
grounds that creates terrorists. Same entitie(s) boycotting and
manipulating the UN in the UN's resolutions or expressed conclusions,
and only calling on the UN when they loose control. Sounds familiar,
wizard myrddin :)

Alex

On 23 Jun 2004 18:11:39 -0400, "wizard myrddin"
[View Quote] >I call it the United Nations on a really bad bad day

[View Quote]

Enzo Please delete

Jun 24, 2004, 10:04am
Nope, my country, the Netherlands, also participates, the gov. here
just voted to extend military intervention in Iraq another 8 months.
There are a few countries involved in this drama, each with its own
responsability.

[View Quote] >*cough* cheap shot at the US* cough*

>^_^
[View Quote]

Re: money

Jun 22, 2004, 9:59pm
Sharon,

I don't need your respect. You give what you have. You and Linn have
already proved to me that what you give is what you have: a lack of
respect. You can claim what you want, sure, but there are enough
people who DO have enough sense to judge. As for me, I have said what
I think is right to say.

The answer to my question, which approach was used in this case, is it
scenario A or scenario B:

Scenario B all the time.

And for me personally, the case is closed. Even if I strongly
disaprove of X's actions, I disaprove even more of your witchhunting
practices. You have closed the doors for a real discussion on the
participation of kids to virtual reality, which I think is needed.

Who is responsible for the kids? Why did these kids get the idea that
they could trust VR people implicitely, where were their parentals?
What sort of damage was inflicted on them? How many kids were
involved, and what for age groups? If counseling was done, where was
the accent: oh you were cheated / you might have learned a lesson? And
what the heck was a kid doing involving itself in a virtual marriage?
What was your role in all this, are you looking how the kid, if
damaged, can learn to relate, or are you projecting your own fears on
the kid? Many more questions... but useless in the context you
created.

By your packing this in a criminal surrounding, which you even admit
is not feasible, you have lost credibility, and made any fruitfull
discussion impossible. A damn shame.

Alex

On 22 Jun 2004 15:46:11 -0400, ".sharon" <sharonclarke at prexar.com>
[View Quote] >
>Alex,
>
>You are the one that combined the two topics. Topic #1 Seiya with Topic #2
>Convicted Murderer Robinson. Those were two separate threads. What was the
>connection between them in your mind? For me the relationship between the
>two subjects was how they used the internet to lure victims. In Seiya's
>case some of the victims thought they'd fight back using the same format.
>It was right and just considering the conditions of the interenet.
>
>You combined the matter of Seiya, in what was perceived as your defense,
>with another topic about the USA in the same thread, yet the two topics were
>unrelated. Alex you were defending Seiya and still are! You've gotten
>angry and frustrated which came out in sarcasm at times, other times I think
>it isn't sarcasm behind your words, in either case the people reading your
>posts are taking you for face value. As you go back and forth on either
>side of the coin in our eyes we lose respect for you.

Re: money

Jun 23, 2004, 2:21am
Thank you, Sharon, for the opportunitity which you were prepared to
give me but I missed.

I prefer to live an honest life, without oportunities given by people
who pretend to have high moral standards but have none.

You and Linn brought in a subject of very annoying conduct by a cit,
magnified it to perversion and criminal conduct, used all oportunities
you could get hold of to denigrate whomever questioned your logic.

I antagonise your attitude, certainly. I do not take lightly biggotism
and misuse of situations. I do not sympathize either with your
declared target nor with you.

Misuse of children is an aberration. Misuse of situations where
children are involved, in the name of save our children, is just as
bad.

I also thought, at a certain point, that you had a reasonable point,
in contrast to Linn, who has had an aggressive attitude all the time,
even to the point of starting this thread shooting at so called
anonymous CON people. I was totally wrong, unfortunaltely.

Alex

On 22 Jun 2004 22:21:42 -0400, ".sharon" <sharonclarke at prexar.com>
[View Quote] >Alex,

>You still think to blame the innocent children or their parents who are also
>innocent, rather than take the pervert ( perpetrator , abuser ) off the
>street , or in this case out of the NGs or any public place that they are
>found to inhabit. The options you give are not adequate to choose from since
>they are both inaccurate. It's not either of those choices.
>
>You apparently also have the idea that since you're male you need to
>dominate. You are extremely sarcastic and very aggressive. I was going to
>give you the benefit of the doubt quite a while ago, when I thought perhaps
>the reason you defend an abuser is due to your lack of knowledge in this
>particular matter. Now I realize you are just antagonistic.
>
>We have very different beliefs. We'll leave it at that between you and I,
>since you don't posses the ability to approach the matter with the proper
>values.
>

>Sharon

AWTeen Property Search Beta

Jun 24, 2004, 4:05pm
Jerme, what is the priv pass? surely not our own privilege password?

Alex

[View Quote] >I'd like to announce that the beta version of the AWTeen Property Search
>is online.
>
>Although it is in a very unpolished state, all the features/search
>options work. I welcome any and all feedback (comments, suggestions,
>constructive criticism) here or at JerMe at nc.rr.com.
>
>http://www.AWTeen.com/property_search/
>
>Regards,
> Jeremy