Dedicated to JohnF (Community)

Dedicated to JohnF // Community

1  |

builderz

Jun 17, 2004, 8:37pm
http://www.freefarts.com/farts.html

johnf

Jun 17, 2004, 8:42pm
Am I the JohnF this is.. dedicated to?

If so, what have I done to be worthy of such a .. thing

John

[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

Jun 17, 2004, 8:43pm
Wouldn't you like to know haha!

builderz

Jun 17, 2004, 10:27pm
What other JohnF would I be referring to? :)

[View Quote]

xelag

Jun 18, 2004, 10:38am
>http://www.freefarts.com/farts.html

LOL!

johnf

Jun 18, 2004, 3:51pm
Lol O_o

Why did you dedicate it to me though? Lol

John

[View Quote]

builderz

Jun 18, 2004, 5:28pm
Is it really that hard to figure out, John? LOL. I'm sure most of the NG
readers would agree that you make some rather funny, but off topic,
posts to the NGs... So I thought that link would be similar to something
you would post, hence the dedication. Get it now? I was just joking around.

[View Quote] > Lol O_o

> Why did you dedicate it to me though? Lol
>
> John

johnf

Jun 18, 2004, 7:00pm
So do other people. Lol. I know you were joking around.. at least I
thought you were... lol. Just seemed a bit.. odd!

John

[View Quote]

builderz

Jun 18, 2004, 7:14pm
It was just a spur of the moment type thing. No point in it really, not
to be taken too seriously. Just ignore it and get back to work on your
3D-Reality project. :P

[View Quote] > So do other people. Lol. I know you were joking around.. at least I
> thought you were... lol. Just seemed a bit.. odd!
>
> John

johnf

Jun 18, 2004, 7:34pm
Lol