tengel // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  |

Internet Explorer

Apr 12, 2003, 10:12pm
Thanks, I have write down that adress, hope I will get a answer one day, lol

[View Quote]

SDK Developers : Pissed Off

Jun 17, 2006, 2:31am
You should use minimum 4.1.12 mysql

Tengel

[View Quote]

Another Bot/Terrain Question

Oct 23, 2002, 10:32am
I don't think this can be done, since terrain is one file that has many
cells. To have this fixed, I think it must be a bot that have to do that job
with a script that gives you possibility to tell the cords you want to lift
or lower. Then the bot will lift all that is inside this cords or create a
new elvdump file and load it to your world.
I have not seen any bot of this kind that could do it.

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> skrev i melding
news:Xns92AFA86F713B4kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "percipient" <percipient at percipients.com> wrote in
> news:3db46bcd$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> I *think* that Xelagot can do that for you.
>
> KAH

[release] Demeter 1.18

Jan 11, 2003, 6:32pm
I totaly Agree with you KAH, and to say this is Spyware is Bullshit as you
said.
I run it in pata with no problem, and will contune with that.

[View Quote]

Bingo Bot

Feb 25, 2003, 11:31am
Well, this is a Bingo bot, but it does not work like AW's bingo bot.
first of all, when you install it, it is a german software, but a english
server.exe follow the zip, replace this with the german.exe.
to play bingo people have to download bingo.exe so they can have card.
I have try this in AW and work fine.
you can dl it from here.
www.tipssenteret.no/bingoserver.zip

good luck

Tengel

[View Quote]

New Router

Mar 20, 2003, 12:24pm
it use port 5670

[View Quote]

Terrain Bots

Apr 16, 2003, 9:31pm
Andras dmx2rwx , realy good one.

http://www.andras.net/modular.html

[View Quote]

Terrain Bots

Apr 17, 2003, 12:25am
it is a help page made by Ingiebee, it can help you
http://www.angelfire.com/de/IngieBee/

I have made a another page, but is not finnish, but it can help you to
understand.

http://www.tipssenteret.no/map/

[View Quote]

Terrain Bots

Apr 17, 2003, 12:27am
tip: if the terrain gets to high ( size ) adjust Vertical scale

[View Quote]

Terrain Bots

Apr 17, 2003, 1:17am
try to have new one with just black backround, then you paint with white or
gray pencil on it, and save it as raw file, open it in terragen ( import )
and save it as ter, and use dmx2rwx, but you should also know dmx2rwx can
read bmp, so you then do not need terragen

[View Quote]

teach me. please.

Apr 28, 2003, 9:33pm
a gooood start is to start to read xelagots help pages, one by one, as a
book, take the time, try one by one.

[View Quote]

ChatRelayBot v2.0 Open Beta Release

May 3, 2003, 7:22am
I did try this one, and just wonder if this [0] in front of name is needed?

Tengel

[View Quote]

ChatRelayBot v2.0 Open Beta Release

May 3, 2003, 7:32am
Would also be nice, if I could tell where the bot should log in, not at
Ground Zero as it does

[View Quote]

ChatRelayBot v2.0 Open Beta Release

May 4, 2003, 4:10am
Another idea will be if it could auto log in, so it can be run at server,
and if server restart it will start up and go minimized, this it can't
today.

Tengel

[View Quote]

[ChatRelayBot] Build 72

May 9, 2003, 5:41am
/color blue , even this features is on, I get access denied as answer when I
try.

Tengel

[View Quote]

[ChatRelayBot] Build 72

May 9, 2003, 7:08am
ahh, this happen when /whois is enable

[View Quote]

[ChatRelayBot] Build 72

May 9, 2003, 7:31am
can it be added in Option "remember color" so people don't need to type
color command all the time?

[View Quote]

[ChatRelayBot] Build 72

May 9, 2003, 9:44am
If you add new color when bot is online and save it, color.ini will be
deleted and you have only customcolors.txt left, in this file you have this
color
ColorA=FFFFFFFF
ColorB=FFFFFFFF
ColorC=FFFFFFFF
ColorD=FFFFFFFF
ColorE=FFFFFFFF
ColorF=FFFFFFFF
ColorG=FFFFFFFF
ColorH=FFFFFFFF
ColorI=FFFFFFFF
ColorJ=FFFFFFFF
ColorK=FFFFFFFF
ColorL=FFFFFFFF
ColorM=FFFFFFFF
ColorN=FFFFFFFF
ColorO=FFFFFFFF
ColorP=FFFFFFFF

and this was not what I saved

Tengel

[View Quote]

[ChatRelayBot] Build 72

May 9, 2003, 2:44pm
Option "enabel show avatar name" should be there, so when bot log in, people
can still whisper. and it turn it when it logs out again.

And autolog in, so I don't need to type PPW, this if this kinda bot gonna
run on server, and in somehow server do a restart, so it can log in, without
my help.

[View Quote]

[ChatRelayBot] Build 72

May 9, 2003, 6:15pm
Well, this was funny, I found that color.ini file back, it have been
saven/moved to my desktop, wonder how that could happen

[View Quote]

[ChatRelayBot] Build 73

May 12, 2003, 7:12pm
This is not a bug so I post it here.

Maybe a spam control would be nice, so spammers far away will be stopped, if
they spam more then it is allowed.

[View Quote]

Xeon Bot Build 3 and Dynamic RPG Bot Beta

May 23, 2003, 9:43pm
uhhh?

[View Quote]

Demeter

Jun 4, 2003, 8:38am
demeter do not use N E S W
"alcior" <alcior at virtuelfrance.com> skrev i melding
news:3edd09ff$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hello, I have put malformed Demeter on my world, but textures do not
settle
> with, when I enter one N other one than 0 her,its returns to zero, hole
> works on the other hand, have you a solution? Thank you. Alcior world
> FRANCE!. Excused my bad English. ^^

Demeter

Jun 4, 2003, 8:40am
upps

demeter do not use N E S W
N= 0
E= 90
S= 180
W= 270

so lets say u want to use texture 10 face E, it should say
10, 90
in your description feild
"tengel" <glenn at tipssenteret.no> skrev i melding
news:3eddcc35$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> demeter do not use N E S W
> "alcior" <alcior at virtuelfrance.com> skrev i melding
> news:3edd09ff$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> settle

Demeter (2)

Jun 4, 2003, 8:23pm
not at all, all he need is to read the help page of demeter. When command
hide all ed is given, demeter will add that
to all terrain objects
he can try this in pata, it works well there.
[View Quote]

Xelagot 3.422 available

Aug 2, 2003, 12:43am
no he won't

[View Quote]

Brants Ultimate Pb Bot is attacking me!!!

Aug 19, 2003, 10:10pm
His Activeworlds Utility did the same here, all I did was to uninstall
everything, and it stops. I thought it was a problem here, but you just
confirm it was not.

[View Quote]

missing aw.dll

Aug 27, 2004, 10:06am
I think she did a copy of the exe file, that will not work on desktop,
Right click on the exe file of your new instalation,
then find: Send to---->Desktop ( create shortcut )
--
Tengel

www.3D-Nordic.com

[View Quote]

ChatRelayBot

Oct 17, 2004, 9:20pm
Did install ChatRelayBot few days ago, and did full scan of my disks today
with my Spyware Doctor 2.1 ( pctools.com ), and it says ChatRelayBot file
newconf.exe have: Backdoor.Irc.Flood.

have to say i didn't like that.

--
Tengel

www.3D-Nordic.com

Day/night bot?

Jun 19, 2005, 5:06pm
you can use Xelagots bot
with some rewrite you can create a weather script.
http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot/xlgasex_worldschedule.html

You can also use Brands version of it
http://www.shoemakervillage.org/worldschedule.html

--
Tengel

www.3D-Nordic.com

[View Quote]
"Heretik" <Heretik1 at tiscali.co.uk> a écrit dans le message de
news:42b26b47 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Anyone know where I can get a reliable bot to change day to night on my
> world?
> Cheers,
> Heretik.

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  |