Demeter // Bots

1  |

alcior

Jun 3, 2003, 6:50pm
Hello, I have put malformed Demeter on my world, but textures do not settle
with, when I enter one N other one than 0 her,its returns to zero, hole
works on the other hand, have you a solution? Thank you. Alcior world
FRANCE!. Excused my bad English. ^^

tengel

Jun 4, 2003, 8:38am
demeter do not use N E S W
"alcior" <alcior at virtuelfrance.com> skrev i melding
news:3edd09ff$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hello, I have put malformed Demeter on my world, but textures do not
settle
> with, when I enter one N other one than 0 her,its returns to zero, hole
> works on the other hand, have you a solution? Thank you. Alcior world
> FRANCE!. Excused my bad English. ^^

tengel

Jun 4, 2003, 8:40am
upps

demeter do not use N E S W
N= 0
E= 90
S= 180
W= 270

so lets say u want to use texture 10 face E, it should say
10, 90
in your description feild
"tengel" <glenn at tipssenteret.no> skrev i melding
news:3eddcc35$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...