Internet Explorer // Sdk

1  |

john

Apr 11, 2003, 9:49pm
I know this is kind of off-topic for SDK NG but a lot of VB programers ougta
be here :-)

I was wondering how to make an Internet Explorer plugin? (Like adobe
acrobat)

kah

Apr 12, 2003, 10:37am
"john" <john at 3d-reality.com> wrote in
news:3e97465f at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I know this is kind of off-topic for SDK NG but a lot of VB programers
> ougta be here :-)
>
> I was wondering how to make an Internet Explorer plugin? (Like adobe
> acrobat)

Make a reference to Microsoft Evil Component System (MS ECS).

KAH
PS. If you want the real answer (you're right, it's quite off-topic, and
thus a lot of people here won't know either) check MSDN.

jstone2004

Apr 12, 2003, 6:51pm
Here is the address for the Microsoft help center, if you want it:

Microsoft "Help" Center
1111 Procrastination Drive
Satan City, Hell 66666

*grin* Don't forget, Microsof is the devil!

[View Quote] A working CD-Key for VC++ 6.0 was something like 666-6666666. (just hold down all
6's, I believe this worked for win95 as well)

--Bowen--

john

Apr 12, 2003, 9:23pm
111-1111111 works as well i think

by looking at several of mine & experiments its anything for first 3 and
then a multiple of 7 afterwards (it must add up 2)

Yep, allot of 002 xxxxxxx's as well

tengel

Apr 12, 2003, 10:12pm
Thanks, I have write down that adress, hope I will get a answer one day, lol

[View Quote]

john

Apr 14, 2003, 3:34pm
Bowen... 1 q... what does this have to do with trying to make IE Plug-ins?
LOL!

Apr 15, 2003, 12:05am
[View Quote] Nothing, the zip code reminded me of the MS keys.

--Bowen--

john

Apr 15, 2003, 9:30am
ah! lol!