tengel // User Search

1  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  |

new virus alert!

Jun 6, 2003, 12:41pm
This is a Virus that is ment to work on Bank system, but if you update your
virus software every day, as you should. this virus is nothing to worry
about.

Tengel

[View Quote]

new virus alert!

Jun 6, 2003, 1:01pm
or just set your outlook to plain text, so it won't generate html code

[View Quote]

Virus Warning

Jul 2, 2003, 9:17pm
Give his IP if you have. Mr Bruce, maybe it is same that have delete one of
the world I host

and the time

Tengel

[View Quote]

What is up with M A T T and his obsession with AW?

Jul 3, 2003, 7:09pm
That have been done, so far I know

[View Quote]

Active worlds Deluxe

Aug 13, 2003, 9:31pm
What did you drink, before that post?

[View Quote]

Active worlds Deluxe

Aug 13, 2003, 11:34pm
well, in dreams maybe? I know few sleepwalk, but never see a sleepwriter in
NG before. lol

[View Quote]

ASCII Art :D

Aug 14, 2003, 6:05am
What is the point of this?

[View Quote] Just a fun little test, post yours here :D

Anti Virus Virus

Aug 22, 2003, 5:57pm
yea, I did read about it, not everyday you see virus like that. a nice
virus, lol

But I'm more worry about the SoBig new level of attack, that will happend
tonite

[View Quote]

Anti Virus Virus

Aug 22, 2003, 6:13pm
never mind SoBig, looks like they have found 19 of 20 main server that would
upgrade SoBig, and last one is "dead"
more at http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/sobig_f.shtml

[View Quote]

Anti Virus Virus

Aug 22, 2003, 6:58pm
All computers that have Sobig virus will try to connect a server and upgrade
the Virus to next level, that nobody knows how is, last time it was , that
it start to give away your passwords and so on. So tonite or tomorrow the
virus have been programed to connected to the servers.
But as f-secure says, 19 of 20 Servers is been disable, but one they have
not got yet. and that is one to much.

But lucky it looks like that server is kinda "dead" at the moment

[View Quote]

KOL DEAD?

Aug 31, 2003, 9:39pm
Kol Who?

[View Quote]

How do you change .max files to .3ds?

Sep 12, 2003, 6:50am
Max is Scene file so you must open it in 3d Max, then you select the object
in the scene and export it to 3ds

[View Quote]

How do you change .max files to .3ds?

Sep 12, 2003, 5:32pm
Yes you are correct SWE, Save as, is save scene in new name, when export to
is to save/export object to 3DS or another supportet formates.

[View Quote]

weird but true

Sep 12, 2003, 6:37pm
I think that university have done that test in local pubs in England. It
might have worked there.

:)

Tengel

[View Quote]

I'm rich!!!! thanks RIAA

Sep 27, 2003, 7:56am
I have about 6000 mp3 (all ripped from my CD's), and after I read that RIAA
takes $150.000 for every mp3 you have, tells me my disk is worth
$900.000.000 but I can sell it for $500.000.000

But when they sue a 66 year old lady that they claim have downloaded the I'm
a Thug," by the rapper Trick Daddy. It starts to be too funny.

I really wonder how nut RIAA can be.

more info here:

http://www.boston.com/business/articles/2003/09/24/recording_industry_withdraws_suit/

--
Tengel

I'm rich!!!! thanks RIAA

Sep 29, 2003, 10:04am
I would not been supprised, lol

[View Quote]

Going

Oct 3, 2003, 10:14am
I wish you all the best for the future, and it have been a plesure to know
you.
Enjoy your time, and maybe we meet again.

Tengel

[View Quote]

World Connection

Oct 7, 2003, 1:41pm
My suggestion is that you use a Router if all 3 computers does use the same
line.

Tengel

[View Quote]

Harold av all messed up?

Oct 23, 2003, 8:54am
I did dl your Harold, and did see that this is not a RWX file, did also see
that rwxmod17 was mention in the file.
But how this file is like this I don't know.

Anyway, I have put org. Harold at this url:
www.tipssenteret.no/harold/harold.zip

Tengel

[View Quote]

Harold av all messed up?

Oct 23, 2003, 8:57am
This harold was not a cob file that just have been renamed. looks to me it
have been saved in rwxmod, and the software did mess it up.

Tengel

[View Quote]

Harold av all messed up?

Oct 23, 2003, 9:49am
I wonder myself, can be 2 things that did this.

1: Save went wrong and it get messed up
2: File been renamed into rwx

if last, I wonder what software been used to create this one.

First 20 line in the harold file looks like this in notepad, ( and if it was
a cob it should start with Calegari ):

ZZZZ ?? ?? V3D STRT =ÏÌ >²em¿4ZV3D STRT
=ê?®¾¯ä¿nÅV3D STRT =*¶#?pG¾­Ê¶ZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ
C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxZZZZ C:\PROGRA~1\rwxmod17\harold.rwxCLUM
% at RALT STRT TELT STRT  MALT ÄSTRT
^ (
> > at =À ?? ? ÌÍ>TTs=
?H ?L ?H ?? ? ÌÍ>TTs=
= = > ?? ? ÌÍ>TTs=
= = > ?? ? ÌÍ>TTs=
> > at =À ?? ? ÌÍ>TTs=
?H ?L ?H ?? ? ÌÍ>TTs=
= = > ?? ? ÌÍ>TTs=
= = > ?? ? ÌÍ>TTs=
=

Tengel

[View Quote]

Pata

Oct 28, 2003, 12:11pm
Because we gonna change ISP, Pata will be down at Wensday sometimes after 5
am vrt to noon vrt. This work should not take long.

--
Tengel

Caligari TS 5.1 question

Dec 22, 2002, 2:14pm
I use Truspace 5.1, and have also 3Dmax 4 pro and have to say, to use in aw,
truspace is nice software to use. I have also try TS 6.0 but this new
upgrade have stuff, that you don't need in AW, so TS5.1 or 5.2 is great to
use. and soon you know it well, you will find out it is easy to make object
in it.
http://ts.oriox.com is a good page to start with, most of this you will find
the same in TS 5.1
and to all TS user, that have to use Accutrans as filter to use .obj files.
http://www.pinacoderm.com/tsx/luuv/ have now plug in so you can import and
export .obj files in TS

Tengel
www.tipssenteret.no

[View Quote]

Caligari TS 5.1 question

Dec 22, 2002, 8:39pm
moonman did have a nice page on it as well
http://www.lunadude.com/rsrc_trueSpace.htm

[View Quote]

AW & Revenue

Apr 1, 2003, 10:55pm
Maybe thats why he needed to go to bed. lol

[View Quote]

6th Annual Easter Egg Hunt in Storage World!

Apr 1, 2003, 10:51pm
You are nut, what should I do with 100,000 eggs, lol, see you at hunt

[View Quote]

Missing Telegrams?

Apr 6, 2003, 11:38am
You should also remember, Consol message can be created so it looks like you
get telegram, a joke from someone that run a bot

"truetome2" <TrueToMe2 at my.activeworlds.com> skrev i melding
news:3e8fb20a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Ok maybe this has been brought up before and I missed it, but does anyone
> else have this problem?
> You sign into AW and you are greeted by the IO:
> Immigration Officer: Welcome to Alphaworld! :) - The largest building
world
> in Cyberspace
> Operator: You have a telegram.
>
> You look up to the telegram tab and click, but what's this??? Nothing
there,
> natta, just an empty white box, with either old grams or nothing at all.
So
> what is happening to the telegrams? I have been online and gramming
someone
> and I see "Operator: You have a telegram." and look up and nothing, then
> the strangest thing happened tonight...I signed in and poof I had tons of
> grams that dated back as far as Dec 2002 and as new as today.... I signed
> out again and they were gone when I signed back in, so now I am confused.
> Look at these screen shots and check all times, one minute I have them the
> next I don't.... Anyone have any ideas??? Please I miss my grams :o(
>

> http://link.freepichosting.com/image.cgi/25983/3.jpg =>with all the
> missing grams
> http://link.freepichosting.com/image.cgi/25983/2.jpg => without the grams
> http://link.freepichosting.com/image.cgi/25983/4.jpg => with missing
grams
> back
>
> It's really strange and if anyone else is having this problem or knows how
> to fix it let me know, or I'll throw a huge madcow fit and set fire to
this
> blazen puter...lmao
>
> Thanks
> TrueToMe2

citizenship prices

Apr 12, 2003, 7:10am
I don't know, what the price of this is in yours contry, but in my contry a
singel of PS2 game cost about the same what 1 year Chitizinship cost.
Nobody complains about the prizes of a singel games of PS2. games they
mostly get tierd of before 1 year have gone.
Is maybe wrong to look into this, in this way, but in my view it is the
same. A hobby I have to pay to use.

( PS2 = Playstation 2 )

[View Quote]

citizenship prices

Apr 12, 2003, 12:20pm
At Amazon.com I don't find any games to 200, but I find to 50, and Brock I
don't care it cost money, I was answer Twik,
as I said a hobby I pay to use,
some use money at ps2, I use it at AW.

[View Quote]

citizenship prices

Apr 12, 2003, 12:23pm
well, I never like to play a game, that I have finish allready. so no matter
it is life time.
Aw does change all the time,
[View Quote]

1  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  |