dion // User Search

1  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  28  |

Immaturity...SunofSolaris... go hand in hand

Mar 3, 2002, 6:50pm
> if u wanna insult me do it here. :-)

And you can bet he/she will.

Gavroche has died.

Mar 4, 2002, 4:10pm
*hammers robbie into the ground*

[View Quote]

Gavroche has died.

Mar 4, 2002, 5:45pm
:'( This is so depressing
[View Quote]

Gavroche has died.

Mar 4, 2002, 8:12pm
You are very lucky you are not right here in front of me because I would
kill you as slowly as possible. That was the worst I have ever heard out of
anyone's mouth in my life. And you laugh about it. I gladly await your
death.
[View Quote]

Gavroche has died.

Mar 5, 2002, 2:14pm
only the truth
[View Quote]

Gavroche has died.

Mar 5, 2002, 4:37pm
I apologize. I really shouldn't have said that. It was just sinking down to
your level and was certainly not acceptable in the least. Honestly, if you
would have said that to my face I would have gone kung-fu on you or
somethin. But anyway, hope you accept my apologies.

[View Quote]

Um... yes... it bugs even me

Mar 4, 2002, 6:23pm
If they have freedom of speech to say anything they want, we have the
freedom of speech to bitch about it. :-P

[View Quote]

SunOfSolaris' Street Cred had died.

Mar 4, 2002, 7:52pm
obviously. We don't even get this in the AWTeen NGs. I guess this is what
happens when ya let infants in the NGs.
[View Quote]

This is Tom, receiving you loud and clear, OVER

Mar 4, 2002, 7:50pm
Is this necessary? Quit spamming, dumbass.
[View Quote]

Pricing Scheme

Mar 5, 2002, 11:28pm
> I wouldn't put it past anyone...

My thoughts exactly :-P

Newsgroups...

Mar 5, 2002, 5:39pm
Thank you for dealing with this. The newsgroup will be a lot less uhh insane
now ;-)
[View Quote]

Gandalf is out for a few weeks.

Mar 5, 2002, 11:27pm
It's true, I talked to Gandalf.

[View Quote]

Gandalf is out for a few weeks.

Mar 7, 2002, 10:33pm
lol, nutcase :-P

[View Quote]

Gandalf is out for a few weeks.

Mar 8, 2002, 1:48pm
wibble? 0_o... is that in the dictionary? I like that word! hehe
[View Quote]

test

Mar 6, 2002, 3:50pm
Believe me, if I'm still here, so are you ;-)

[View Quote]

Press Conference

Mar 7, 2002, 12:10pm
lol, no press, just sounds good to call it a press conference i suppose
[View Quote]

Press Conference

Mar 7, 2002, 6:01pm
Virtual Olympics Commitee?
[View Quote]

Press Conference

Mar 7, 2002, 7:07pm
*shrug* dont look at me. ROFL
[View Quote]

Press Conference

Mar 8, 2002, 9:12pm
Why kind of games will there be?
[View Quote]

Pls be nice. Ty. :)

Mar 7, 2002, 12:06pm
who would pay for that?

[View Quote]

Pls be nice. Ty. :)

Mar 7, 2002, 5:40pm
It means if they want tourists they have to pay. AW realizes this is a big
thing that people want so they put a fee on it. They need money to stay in
business!
[View Quote]

Pls be nice. Ty. :)

Mar 7, 2002, 7:07pm
The reason that AW took away the tourists in the first palce was because the
tourists were not immigrating to citizen because they got all that they
needed as a tourist. It was basically a free cit. Noone cares much about the
tourist avatars. That's not a reason to buy. And they don't care much about
their buildings gettin deleted because all they have to do is build it and
then show only the epople they trust. Their friends talk to them through MSN
or AIM or some other form of messenger which makes contacts not that bad of
a loss. These people did not buy cits because of this and after the price
increase, you could bet even more would take advantage of that. In order to
encourage people to pay at the new (and higher) price, AWCom figured they
would get rid of tourists completely. After that was done, people absolutely
hated it! AWCom decided upon a compromise. That compromise was to allow
tourists but only in worlds that payed an extra amount. Noone would pay to
keep tourists out, nobody doesn't want tourists in their world.

If they were let into all worlds than they wouldn't pay because they'd have
enough exposure that being a cit wouldn't mean much. the line between a cit
and a tourist is pretty thin. There's not much a cit gets that a tourist
doesn't. When you're a tourist, you can still communicate without contacts
and such. I think AWCom made a good choice in doing this. They'll need the
extra encouragement for people to register despite the higher costs.

[View Quote]

Pls be nice. Ty. :)

Mar 8, 2002, 3:28pm
Yes, it could be dealt with in many ways. What you think are better ways,
might be considered worse ways by AWCom (for financial reasons) and the
members of AW. AWCom decided on this and we're stuck with it. That's about
the bottom line.
[View Quote]

Pls be nice. Ty. :)

Mar 8, 2002, 9:36pm
But people like me could easily just create a new forwarding address from my
domain control panel in about 10seconds.
[View Quote]

astart/astop/adone

Mar 7, 2002, 10:04pm
missing an ocx?
[View Quote]

astart/astop/adone

Mar 8, 2002, 7:14pm
richtx32.ocx

But I'm running windows XP so maybe that's a problem in itself? :-P

[View Quote]

astart/astop/adone

Mar 8, 2002, 9:57pm
Wtf? I installed every XP thing from windows update. There's nothing else to
update it with! LOL :-P stupidass computer

[View Quote]

The Virtual Olympics are on!

Mar 10, 2002, 3:51pm
You can't be serious! If I take any 5 random circle outlines and link them
together and it just happens to look something like the Olympic symbol, I'm
infringing on copyright laws? You can't be serious.

[View Quote]

Remember...

Mar 12, 2002, 7:45pm
And you shouldn't be buying cars iether, that money could go to helping the
poor in your country, or since you say there are none, give it to the poor
of NYC. There's over 100,000 of them!

The World Trade Ceneters was where the income came from going to over
100,000 families. The rebuilding of those skyscrapers isn't just American
pride or any other shit, it is to give the jobs back. There are many many
families that are now bankrupt as a result of the attacks. And there will
surely be more.

This is not all about a skyscraper.

[View Quote]

Remember...

Mar 12, 2002, 8:38pm
But Europe doesn't get hit by bombs on wings

[View Quote]

1  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  28  |