Gavroche has died. (Community)

Gavroche has died. // Community

1  2  |

robbie

Mar 3, 2002, 8:22pm
Gavroche died in a car crash at 5.15pm on Tue 26 Feb 2002. Please remember
him for the good work he performed in the community. We will all miss him.
Although I know he had his fans and his enemies, remeber his work was all
for the benefit for all of us. Without the small people, Active Worlds
wouldnt be what it is today...

-Robbie

butterfly jess

Mar 3, 2002, 8:32pm
Ahh shit. Why is it that only the good die young?

Any memorial sites established for him? It seems like that's all I build
lately, so much loss so fast.

--Wing (Wing. and Wing..)

[View Quote]

sunofsolaris

Mar 3, 2002, 8:42pm
I am truly sorry to hear about your friend Robbie :(

When some one dies, a bit of respect is deserved, no matter who.

i didnt know Gavroche, but, i would like this stupid flaming thread to halt
for a while out of respect, if of course BinaryBob and his cronies are able
to facilitate that ?

my postings are halted for some time as of now

commiserations

Sun

ombre

Mar 3, 2002, 9:24pm
So sorry Robbie ! :(

My thoughts go to his family and friends (please excuse my bad way to speak
english..)

Ombre

"robbie" <robbie at oriox.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3c82a21b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Gavroche died in a car crash at 5.15pm on Tue 26 Feb 2002. Please remember
> him for the good work he performed in the community. We will all miss him.
> Although I know he had his fans and his enemies, remeber his work was all
> for the benefit for all of us. Without the small people, Active Worlds
> wouldnt be what it is today...
>
> -Robbie

mongo

Mar 3, 2002, 11:56pm
I am so sorry for the loss. I never got to know him well, but I know his
passing will leave a void in the AW family. Vaya con Dios.

I know what you mean, Wing. Does anyone else notice there seems to be a
rise in the death rate where they are? Because it's happening in my home
town and here at university, and now it seems to be spreading to Active
Worlds. It appears that it's not a local trend.

Gravroche has made mistakes, as anyone has, but I believe that he really was
a servant for this virtual nation. He'll be missed. :(

SW Chris

Ah crap. My friend's high school pal just got in a car wreck and passed,
too. ;_;

SW Chris

You serious or is this some kinda stunt you guys are pulling? well if you
are then im sorry to hear that. was the crash a motobike accident?

[View Quote]

calpantera

Mar 4, 2002, 3:54pm
I just got off the phone with Gavroche so either he is not dead or his cell
phone has tremendous range.

Calpantera

..... LOL.

Ok Robbie. You've got some explaining to do. You've pulled some stuff
before... but this... this really takes the cake. ?

SW Chris

[View Quote]

dion

Mar 4, 2002, 4:10pm
*hammers robbie into the ground*

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Mar 4, 2002, 4:30pm
Thank you Cal for looking into this.
Not many Net Companies would take the time to inquire about something like
this about one of it's Users for it's Community.
Ya'll are the bestest!
Bit:)

[View Quote]

sunofsolaris

Mar 4, 2002, 4:38pm
heh guess its ok to start posting again now.
cant be assed with the BinaryBud bollocks n e more tho, thats gettin tooooo
boring

cheers

SUN

LOL! good ole vodafone moving there networks to heaven :)
[View Quote]

robbie

Mar 4, 2002, 4:53pm
I haven't lied at all. May I see you evidence of this phone call Calpanera?
I'm disgusted that you would lie about somthing like this. I understand that
people don't trust me around here which is why I had originally asked
soemone else to post for me. Calpantera is either a very sick person or just
dosent have any kind of respect for a delicate matter such as this. :(

-Robbie

[View Quote]

chickengurl

Mar 4, 2002, 5:31pm
Where did you hear that Gavroche died?

[View Quote]

dion

Mar 4, 2002, 5:45pm
:'( This is so depressing
[View Quote]

sunofsolaris

Mar 4, 2002, 6:51pm
go be depressed some where else, take your whining some else, i dont want to
hear it
god, do you have to bring the newsgroup down with informing us how depressed
you are ?
do us all a favour, lol and yourself for that matter, n go kill your self :)
wouldnt have to listen to your boring incessant whining then :)

cheers then doctor

SUN

Hmm... this sounds like a mystery. Where's Scooby when you need him? :)

SW Chris

you're not NG god, dude... If Gavroche REALLY has died (I hope it's just
some kind of misunderstanding, because Gavroche is/was a really nice guy!),
your comment is very disrespectfull!

dion

Mar 4, 2002, 8:12pm
You are very lucky you are not right here in front of me because I would
kill you as slowly as possible. That was the worst I have ever heard out of
anyone's mouth in my life. And you laugh about it. I gladly await your
death.
[View Quote]

sunofsolaris

Mar 4, 2002, 10:01pm
hmmm that sounds VERY much like a threat on my life dion, was rather stupid
to post that in public.

i suggest you think VERY deeply before your next post, or you could land
yourself up in some serious legal trouble

cheers

Sun

[View Quote]

sunofsolaris

Mar 4, 2002, 10:01pm
HE DIED

lmao

Sun

[View Quote]

sunofsolaris

Mar 4, 2002, 10:01pm
weather it was from boredom in this NG or not i'm not sure

cheers

Sun

[View Quote]

calpantera

Mar 4, 2002, 10:11pm
Evidence of a phone call? Hmm.. I don't think I could do that without a
federal warrant. Robbie I did not call you a liar and do not see any reason
for the personal attack (Hey isn't that against the charter?, should I ban
him?). I had heard a rumor that he had died so I gave him a call in which he
explained to me that he was not dead. You should look for some more evidence
next time someone tells you someone has died as I did.

Calpantera

[View Quote]

silenced

Mar 4, 2002, 10:28pm
How about telling someone it'd be better for them to die? That sounds like
a morbid thing to say. You're lucky you didn't land in a court for that.

-Silenced

Sir, you should ban sonofsolaris. With all due respect, he's lost his and
any right to post here by far.

SW Chris

[View Quote]

sunofsolaris

Mar 5, 2002, 7:32am
oh ?
want to explain that one please ?

hardly like the *personal* death threat that dion decided to make.

cheers
Sun

[View Quote]

sunofsolaris

Mar 5, 2002, 7:33am
says you

[View Quote]

silenced

Mar 5, 2002, 10:38am
Then grow up and don't post garbage like this :

"go be depressed some where else, take your whining some else, i dont want
hear it
god, do you have to bring the newsgroup down with informing us how depressed
you are ?
do us all a favour, lol and yourself for that matter, n go kill your self :)
wouldnt have to listen to your boring incessant whining then :)"

If you're going to tell someone they're worthless you better expect a
message back at you. Maybe if you take your own advice and be pissy
elsewhere, you won't bring the newsgroup down.

-Silenced