Immaturity...SunofSolaris... go hand in hand (Community)

Immaturity...SunofSolaris... go hand in hand // Community

1  |

ihnk

Mar 3, 2002, 6:46pm
its one thing being immature in the NGs. it is yet another to email people
regarding NGs. i like to keep anything in the NGs... in the NGs... and sun
please dont be so immature and email people about ur problems with their
posts. ill be nice and not sopy in here all the mean idiotic things u
emailed me. if u wanna insult me do it here. :-)

dion

Mar 3, 2002, 6:50pm
> if u wanna insult me do it here. :-)

And you can bet he/she will.

ihnk

Mar 3, 2002, 6:56pm
better here than in my mailbox. this way people can see what an idiot
she...he...it is

yvan eht nioj

[View Quote]

sunofsolaris

Mar 3, 2002, 7:15pm
no problem, make your mind up, first of all its personal problems, take it
to email, and now you want it all kept in ng ? which is it to be, but,
since you requested me keep it here this time, fine, here you go:-

how ironic and hypocritical, what more could i expect from a citizen of AW ?

first a post slandering me
second many posts telling me how my posts are irellevant and all broken up
then posts to say how rude i am

and now top it all, saying that it shouldnt be the way that every one else
has been screaming it should be.

and as for returning under another name, why would i ? i'm too busy
building my own software.

moron

lots of love and kisses

kris[SunOfSolaris]

rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

Ah geez inhk. I was _trying_ to get him to take this junk to e-mail. That
way it's not the newsgroup's problem! If he was e-mailing people, thank
god. I'm glad he developed some sense. You can ignore that, and the rest
of us don't need to hear about it.

I myself believe everything community related should be in the community
newsgroup. The rest of this should be private e-mails.

SW Chris

If I were to remain totally neutral in this matter, I believe I would say:

If they are an idiot, it's already been established.

SW Chris

You keep sending it through e-mail if it's a personal problem. If it's
community related, post it here. That's the general guideline. Thanks for
taking it to e-mail when the situation warranted it.

SW Chris

Come on guys, in this case he was doing what I and others told him. Lay off
a bit.

SW Chris