andras // User Search

1  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  35  |

might be a longshot, but... lost high-res screenshot

Jul 19, 2004, 10:17am
[View Quote] > Does anyone have a larger version of http://tnlc.com/eep/aw/saxon.jpg from http://tnlc.com/eep/aw/sites.html? I might have lost it years ago but am not sure if I ever had a larger version or not. I've tried the Internet Archive Wayback Machine but no luck.

> Thanks.

In Feb. 8. 2001 you did not have the hires version - if it helps.

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

Cresh

Jul 19, 2004, 1:43pm
[View Quote] [View Quote] kkhhhmmm - even after Bill left?

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

what the hell...

Jul 22, 2004, 11:12am
[View Quote] > just as a sidenote.. i was watching the gate for a gk who was about to come
> on duty... and aw has no-doubtedly lost this customer for good... (you would
> have to see entire chat log to fully understand why)

Reading through the chat - this person was not really new to the Gate !
She knew about the limitation of ejecting people who type any URL into the chat line <which of course you forgot> :)

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

AWs Still ATTACKING members!

Jul 25, 2004, 5:53pm
[View Quote] > Shove your cheers you old drunk !

Very kind words of you:(

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 4:30pm
[View Quote] Why don't YOU move there? at least you'll feel how the people live there and what the killing means. It is easy to protest from your comfy living room.

> Maybe just back to where you came from. Why are you in our country anyway
> if we are evil and vile?

The USA is his/her country too - you have no right to claim it as only yours. I would bet my one year salary that Hu gave more to our country than %95 of the population!

> Did you come for a job or to go college?

Does it really matter?

> I hate
> to say it but seems your always somewhere saying somewhere else is
> better.

As almost everybody on the face of the Earth :)

> To put it simply, only a foolish horse bites the hand of one that feeds
> him.

Right now Hu is feeding himself/herself without any help of you.

> Excuse me for being blunt but you are guest in this country.

Bro, you are dead wrong here.
The immigrants to the US bring the knowledge and wisdom what your school system forgot to squeeze into your kids head.
Why is that that the most valuable immigrants for your country are the well educated engineers, doctors, teachers, etc? Did you ever check the requirements for an immigrant visa (sorry, it is called now permanent residency :)?
If you think they shouldn't be in the US then you just don't understand the need of the gray cells of the American economy.
I met several 20+ years old who simply can't subtract two numbers in their head :( I wouldn't talk about the teens who can't read and write even after a college graduation.
I witnessed once when the electricity was out that the cashier burst in tears because she couldn't calculate the change from a $10 bill for a $8.47 bill (she was 19 years old as she told). Don't you think the problem lies somewhere else?
Your rude comments are just a great example how the citizens' brain can be manipulated: immigrants? - that should be bad!!! What if they are terrorists? Hey - they demand things!!! Ouch - some immigrants criticize us!!! Nooo - we should expel ALL immigrants!!!
Immigrants are not GUESTS but a major part of the US economy!
<I'm not talking about the cheap labor Mr Bush just legalized>

> If we
> are evil blood thirsty why have you not been kicked out for your views
> or beheaded? Try running down Iraq on Iraq NG, I tell you heads
> would roll.

Few of us tried - our head is still in place :)

> Really nothing personal but please give it a break. The people that
> will decide who run this country will be the voters not you .

That is the big fear Hu (and several others) have :(

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

[552] browser 3.6

Jul 30, 2004, 2:54pm
[View Quote] > Why aren't the beta release notes updated?

[View Quote] Because 552 is not a beta release.

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

[552] browser 3.6

Jul 31, 2004, 6:25am
[View Quote] > Release notes are release notes--they should be updated regardless.

[View Quote] OTOH - I agree, it would be nice to have a regular release notes page somewhere.
--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

[552] browser 3.6

Jul 31, 2004, 6:06pm
[View Quote] > Sir, you did not read http://www.activeworlds.com/help/aw36/aw36.html, did
> you ? ;-)

I stand corrected - I should know about that page. My apologies,

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

Activeworlds makes my UPS beep?

Aug 4, 2004, 5:52pm
[View Quote] Your UPS can't handle the load. When you start AW - it's rendering runs the CPU in full speed (and the video card too) and it increases your PC power consumption significantly.
Try to remove some other load from the UPS (I guess you did not put the monitor on it, did you?) and see if the behavior changes.

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

i know this doesnt belong but...

Aug 14, 2004, 6:25am
[View Quote] [View Quote] Some Maxtor drives come with that too. I have 3 of it and works like charm!

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

Free World Hosting

Aug 27, 2004, 4:17pm
[View Quote] > See www.zenithblu.net for more information on
> Any Sized World, Free.

Well,,, having Second Life as you main logo - I don't think I'll pick your hosting ....

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

Please pass it on (From Challangar)