[552] browser 3.6 (Community)

[552] browser 3.6 // Community

1  |

chrispeg

Jul 30, 2004, 1:34pm
Before you ask, build 552 was just for a modification in handling IME
character sets, e.g. as used by the Korean language set.

Chris

builderz

Jul 30, 2004, 2:23pm
Thanks for the quick response, Chris. :)

Builderz
http://www.3DHost.net

[View Quote]

eep

Jul 30, 2004, 2:38pm
Why aren't the beta release notes updated?

[View Quote]

andras

Jul 30, 2004, 2:54pm
[View Quote] > Why aren't the beta release notes updated?

[View Quote] Because 552 is not a beta release.

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

eep

Jul 30, 2004, 11:27pm
Release notes are release notes--they should be updated regardless.

[View Quote]

ryan

Jul 31, 2004, 2:47am
I'm impressed that AWI's attitude seems to be shaping up much better now
in keeping us informed. Bravo Chris!

Ryan

[View Quote]

andras

Jul 31, 2004, 6:25am
[View Quote] > Release notes are release notes--they should be updated regardless.

[View Quote] OTOH - I agree, it would be nice to have a regular release notes page somewhere.
--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

chrispeg

Jul 31, 2004, 4:47pm
Sir, you did not read http://www.activeworlds.com/help/aw36/aw36.html, did
you ? ;-)

"eep" <no at spam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:410AF2D7.2B489F26 at spam.com...
> Release notes are release notes--they should be updated regardless.

[View Quote]

andras

Jul 31, 2004, 6:06pm
[View Quote] > Sir, you did not read http://www.activeworlds.com/help/aw36/aw36.html, did
> you ? ;-)

I stand corrected - I should know about that page. My apologies,

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

eep

Jul 31, 2004, 6:51pm
That's the wrong place for build-specific information, however. Why not just the beta release notes and simply indicate the build isn't a beta (since it is the first, it seems)?