j b e l l // User Search

1  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  24  |

ScRaM!

Feb 18, 2001, 8:34pm
cuz no one knew what it was.. if you want to advertise something at least
explain what it is...and not just what it stands for.

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

ScRaM!

Feb 18, 2001, 11:50pm
ooh.. i like scrambler.. i'll be there...

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

What Do You Call the Universes Collectively?

Feb 19, 2001, 11:36pm
yeah.. i like that word hehe...

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

i need some people to do reviews of games for my web site

Feb 20, 2001, 5:29am
ya.. post them at news://awjbell.com instead.. and if you can't find a group
for what your posting about.. bug me and i'll make one for ya...

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

new NG for KAH Town!

Feb 19, 2001, 11:38pm
kudos to you!... if you don't have a perm connection i didn't know you could
use an nntp server with the same addy (in this case kahnews.cjb.net) guess i
was wrong again..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Newsgroups are popping up like weed

Feb 20, 2001, 1:29pm
*cough news://awjbell.com *cough* (sorry.. couldn't help hehe.. but i agree
with you.. perhaps too many are popping up... i think i started it when i
got mine.. sorry! lol.. but anywhoo.. I have lots of topics, and unlike AFM
and others NGs.. they're in trees so you easily sort them.. it's not always
up cuz the program i use is shit.. but i try to keep it up as much as the
time i can, I spend time maintaining it.. and obviously advertising cuz i
won't shut up about it here, lol but anywho, i'de appreciate it if you guys
would check it out.. if there is a topic which you'de like to discuss i'll
gladly add it to a tree, or even make a new tree, I'de be happy to enable
ppl to have conversations about something not listed, the only reason i
didn't start up a ton of groups first off was because that it would be
pointless to have a lot of groups if there is no interest, that's why it's
add-on-request.. thx for your time, i hope you enjoy it)

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Good News

Feb 20, 2001, 9:54pm
that's great... but i don't think anyone cares... and please, for the love
of god make them trees!

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Good News

Feb 20, 2001, 10:09pm
if he doesn't then he has no business operating a NG.. and therefore.. let
it suck...

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Good News

Feb 21, 2001, 1:02am
i would respond as a raging flamer.. but to describe you i have only one
word: dork. if anyone can think of a better word to sum you up.. plz let me
know.. and stop getting a second cit and changing it's name so ppl might
read it.. after the first post by a new name everyone knows it's you.. col
klink.. or now jarync...

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Good News

Feb 21, 2001, 5:23am
is it static? i think i'll give him one more chance in mine.. then on the
list he goes hehe.. spam is not a friend of mine, even though i'm a hypocrit
cuz i spam sometimes.. but still do it in my NGs more then once and your
liable to get yourself banned.. let this be a warning.. don't spam in
news://awjbell.com (what.. think i could go a whole msg without mentioning
it.. not a chance!)

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Good News

Feb 21, 2001, 1:45pm
i'm on at home and it doesn't change.. *bats stick at AFM* you better watch
yourself...

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Facter, your mission if you choose to accept it

Feb 22, 2001, 8:06pm
i tried it too.. way different..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

Facter, your mission if you choose to accept it

Feb 24, 2001, 1:47am
i insanely agree with you.. i spent hours sorting my avatars.dat list.. if
there was something with a GUI you don't even know how much less time it
would have tooken..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

Facter, your mission if you choose to accept it

Feb 24, 2001, 1:47am
*applauds*

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

Facter, your mission if you choose to accept it

Feb 24, 2001, 6:08am
OMG!!! EEP MADE A MISTAK! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!?!?! "they you wonder"
dear god no.. i can not live another day..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

Facter, your mission if you choose to accept it

Feb 24, 2001, 6:13am
lol.. i made one too mistak=mistake

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

Facter, your mission if you choose to accept it

Mar 8, 2001, 10:28pm
i don't want to argue.. but i don't see any of the basic concepts of a game
in aw.. please indulge me..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Random Thought of the Week #3

Feb 21, 2001, 5:25am
you have betrayed us young skywaker... ha.. just becarefull not to fall into
the same trap the other PKs have, and i'm sure we'll find another PK we find
suitable..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

About hosting..

Feb 22, 2001, 12:22am
that's not the hosting website.. it's just a price list for ppl who ask me
for info.. it's not a company.. just a small service.. i don't want a lot of
ppl wanting hosting or it'll slow everyone's service down.. that site is
just so that i don't have to keep telling ppl how much it costs..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

About hosting..

Feb 22, 2001, 12:29am
in fact the only reason i charge at all is so i can afford to renew my world
heh..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

About hosting..

Feb 22, 2001, 4:47am
damn straight.. but he was refering to my hosting prices list which is crap
if you want to call it a website, lol hosting.awjbell.com

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

5 on keypad wont work in 3rd person

Feb 22, 2001, 4:48am
works for me..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

5 on keypad wont work in 3rd person

------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C09CD8.19451280

ok, i must not understand the question... cuz i read it untill i thought =
i did, then tried it in all the versions of aw i have (0.39, 2.2, 3.0, =
3.1) and noticed no differance... plz elaborate on the problem..

--=20

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote] works for me..=20
--=20

J B E L L=20
http://platinum.awjbell.com=20
G O I N G P L A T I N U M=20

[View Quote]
------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C09CD8.19451280

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>ok, i must not understand the =
question... cuz i=20
read it untill i thought i did, then tried it in all the versions of aw =
i have=20
(0.39, 2.2, 3.0, 3.1) and noticed no differance... plz elaborate on the=20
problem..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><BR>-- <BR><BR>J B E L L<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://platinum.awjbell.com">http://platinum.awjbell.com</A><BR>G=
O I N=20
G&nbsp; P L A T I N U M</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"holistic1" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:tkafader at pattan.k12.pa.us">tkafader at pattan.k12.pa.us</A>&g=
t;=20
[View Quote] =
href=3D"news:3a94930e at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a94930e at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...=20
<BR>: G'day all, <BR>: <BR>: Pressing 5 on the keypad when you turn =
left or=20
right wont stop you turning <BR>: when your in 3rd person. This used =
to work=20
in AW3 but now not in AW3.1 <BR>: <BR>: Soul Shadow <BR>: <BR>: -- =
<BR>:=20
6828 at iname.com <BR>: <BR>: =
`=B7.=B8.=B7=B4=AF`=B7...=B8&gt;&lt;((((=BA&gt; <BR>: <BR>: <BR>:=20
<BR>:</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C09CD8.19451280--

5 on keypad wont work in 3rd person

Feb 22, 2001, 8:31pm
ok, i did that.. i honestly can't tell a differance between doing it on 3.0
and 3.1...

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

ME and internet

Feb 22, 2001, 8:01pm
you've gotta set up the network again.. i had to do it with my cable
modem... when you got dsl.. did they give you a disk or anything? setup
programs needed should be on that..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

ME and internet

Feb 22, 2001, 8:26pm
that's the funniest thing i've ever seen.. lol

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Good News.. to some..

Feb 24, 2001, 1:47am
can i have your cit? :-) i don't think you should leave..you've got great
game bots (mainly scram.. i had a great time playing it) but anywho.. i'de
list a whole gamma of other reasons to stay, but my pizza just arrived..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Good News.. to some..

Feb 24, 2001, 6:09am
god.. i was trying to be nice.. i love you too asshole.. i didn't get a
chance to read the whole damn thread.. and here I was trying to be
supportive of you.. in the immportal words of eep "suck filter, twit"

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Ack.

Feb 26, 2001, 12:27am
i think that not only is the girl ugly.. that entire splash is ugly.. i
liked the 3.0 beta splash.. that girl gives me the creeps...

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

AW's smallest Toilet! (pic atttached)

Feb 26, 2001, 4:57am
i can make one so small it's invincible! lol.. god bless the scale command
;-)

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

1  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  24  |