Ack. (Community)

Ack. // Community

1  |

wing

Feb 25, 2001, 6:24pm
I finally noticed the AW3.1 splash screen today (I'm normally doing so many
other things it finds itself in background). That girl, her knockers look
moore real than her head. Was the 3.1 beta splash minus a badly drawn 50
pound female? If not, does anyone still have the 3.0 beta splash handy? I'd
like somthing more decent and I'll just edit out the beta part and change it
to 3.1 instead of 3.0. Email it to me at eyemwing at teleport.com or post a URL
or somthing.

--
Wing
This little spot is dedicated to my girl, Jessie.
AW Citizen 305004 "Wing"
bathgate at prodigy.net
eyemwing at teleport.com
ICQ #101207433

eep

Feb 25, 2001, 9:08pm
I used to have it before the drive it and 4.3GB of other stuff was on it decided to stop working the other day. :/ So if anyone has the splash screens from AW3 beta and anything below, in original BMP format (zip it!), I'd be interested in getting them again.

[View Quote] > I finally noticed the AW3.1 splash screen today (I'm normally doing so many
> other things it finds itself in background). That girl, her knockers look
> moore real than her head. Was the 3.1 beta splash minus a badly drawn 50
> pound female? If not, does anyone still have the 3.0 beta splash handy? I'd
> like somthing more decent and I'll just edit out the beta part and change it
> to 3.1 instead of 3.0. Email it to me at eyemwing at teleport.com or post a URL
> or somthing.

j b e l l

Feb 26, 2001, 12:27am
i think that not only is the girl ugly.. that entire splash is ugly.. i
liked the 3.0 beta splash.. that girl gives me the creeps...

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

zero

Feb 26, 2001, 2:57am
I like her umm well yeah **points to thingies**
Its pretty obvious is probably a Poser model.

[View Quote] > i think that not only is the girl ugly.. that entire splash is ugly.. i
> liked the 3.0 beta splash.. that girl gives me the creeps...
>
> --
>
> J B E L L
> http://platinum.awjbell.com
> G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at dmonix.net
www.dmonix.net

soul shadow

Feb 26, 2001, 6:09am
G'day,

You can DL the old splash screen from :

http://soulshadow.freeservers.com/splash.jpg

You'll probably need to convert it to a .bmp file. I can't get Freeservers
to let me DL a .bmp or .zip.

Regards,

Soul Shadow

6828 at iname.com

`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

nornny

Feb 26, 2001, 9:47am
*shrug* I don't mind the 3.1 girl OR the 3.0 girl. She kinda does block the
beautifully well-crafted background, but hey, I couldn't ask for a more
beautifully well-crafted model to block it for me. ;) At least the girl in
3.1 is completed.

Don't start with the puberty speech, I'm beyond that. :) Anyways, I only
like the 3.1 splash a bit better because those spheres in the background
shows the shining examples of 3.1. :) Zymosis and test30 and the former
axis. :) All those twilight zone-ish worlds with spinning spheres and only a
spotlight on the displays. You know what I'm talking about. A modular hill
just doesn't cut it for me for some reason.

Nornny

[View Quote]

dennis14

Feb 26, 2001, 10:56am
That's the 3.0 splash screen after release. The beta splash screen was
totally different.

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------7BFA703E47831C346611B7C3

Just a hint and not on topic (I din't use AW3.x) :

Do they write that a .ZIP may not have the extension .JPG ?
The download should still work if you Shift-Click the link or use the
context menu (RMB)

soul shadow schrieb:
> I can't get Freeservers to let me DL a .bmp or .zip.
--------------7BFA703E47831C346611B7C3

begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------7BFA703E47831C346611B7C3--

eep sum@1.com

Feb 26, 2001, 1:16pm
I want the ORIGINAL BMP version (zip it). As soon as it's converted to JPG, image quality is lost.

[View Quote] > You can DL the old splash screen from :

> http://soulshadow.freeservers.com/splash.jpg
>
> You'll probably need to convert it to a .bmp file. I can't get Freeservers
> to let me DL a .bmp or .zip.

soul shadow

Mar 2, 2001, 9:57pm
G'day,

If anyone wants the original Bitmap image feel free to email me and I'll
post it to you. : )

Soul Shadow

6828 at iname.com

`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

[View Quote]

eep sum@1.com

Mar 2, 2001, 11:25pm
How about making it web-accessible? ZIP IT.

[View Quote] > If anyone wants the original Bitmap image feel free to email me and I'll
> post it to you. : )

[View Quote]

soul shadow

Mar 3, 2001, 5:55am