eep sum@1.com // User Search

1  |

Facter, your mission if you choose to accept it

Feb 26, 2001, 1:13pm
Duh! You ain't AWCI; Dataman used to be (well, COF) and perhaps Facter knows and/or can find out...

[View Quote] > well, not if they were stolen in the jpg format...

> "eep" <eep at tnlc.com> a écrit dans le message news:
> 3A99AD83.9679DAAD at tnlc.com...
> either. ;P But AWCI has to have the original, uncompressed (non-JPG)
> BMPs/TGAs/whatever of most of the textures...
> maps were created in-house. A lot of the objects were stolen too, and Cy as
> well.

Ack.

Feb 26, 2001, 1:16pm
I want the ORIGINAL BMP version (zip it). As soon as it's converted to JPG, image quality is lost.

[View Quote] > You can DL the old splash screen from :

> http://soulshadow.freeservers.com/splash.jpg
>
> You'll probably need to convert it to a .bmp file. I can't get Freeservers
> to let me DL a .bmp or .zip.

Ack.

Mar 2, 2001, 11:25pm
How about making it web-accessible? ZIP IT.

[View Quote] > If anyone wants the original Bitmap image feel free to email me and I'll