j b e l l // User Search

1  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  24  |

A reason to keep an installed 2.2

Feb 28, 2001, 2:14am
get awstart-forgot the url, maybe someone else can help us out with it...

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

No newsletter

Mar 3, 2001, 3:38am
although i don't have sufficient proof-she's probably pretty busy...
especially with roland on vacation, and dealing with reunion and all the
stuff that goes along with that.. but i dunno...

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

GOTO news://24.68.170.5

Feb 28, 2001, 10:20pm
no one is there BECAUSE it's AFM's group :-)

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Any advice? I paid for my world renewal and it still isn't up

Mar 5, 2001, 12:54am
charged twice? you e-mail bombed them i hope.. then called in protest every
five minutes untill you got it taken off? ;-)

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

AW SURVIVOR Challenge II: Frozen Desert

Mar 1, 2001, 2:06am
*rolls his eyes* wasn't this whole aw survivor thing a rip off from the
original plans i had for my world (survivor) ..good thing i decided not to
do it.. lol..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds IRC. Does it exist?

Mar 1, 2001, 11:08pm
i was just about to ask the same question.. why have a chat room designed
for users of a different chat client.. hmm... *scratches head* what on earth
are you to do on irc anyhow?

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds IRC. Does it exist?

Mar 2, 2001, 5:30am
let me ask again... what on earth are you to do in irc anyhow? lol.. i used
to use it all the time.. i even scripted a very large, and complex bot, full
of all sorts of dialogs and whatnot.. of course i lost the disks i saved it
on.. but still.. it's pointless.. but i guess you could say the same thing
about aw, however aw has pretty pictures hehe..

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds IRC. Does it exist?

Mar 3, 2001, 3:42am
i've actually thought about this.. maybe setting a minimum/maximum world
range.. and have your range customizable in the settings menu.. could start
a whole gamma of possibilities.. especially with bots..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

ActiveWorlds IRC. Does it exist?

Mar 3, 2001, 3:43am
if your talking everyone shows up in whisper box regardless of range.. bad
idea.. i don't want to be in aw and try to whisper someone-only to open my
whisper box to see 200+ names..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Best performance ????

Mar 5, 2001, 12:58am
my dad paid about a dolar a Byte of ram on a 256 mb ram chip from costco-one
of the chips in it burned out a month after we got it.. took 4 months to
figure out the chip was the reason our comp was crashing... my parents
bought a whole new comp cuz they didn't know (nor the place we took the comp
to get fixed) that it was just the chip *sigh* i wish they'de listen to me
every once in a while, lol

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Does Roland even care about AW? He sure as hell doesn't act like it...

Mar 5, 2001, 12:58am
probably because it's no longer in beta..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

HELP!OFF TOPIC

Mar 9, 2001, 1:53am
I think it was acquired by nature-perfected by practice..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

I still need HELP!

Mar 8, 2001, 10:28pm
my ME and cable modem worked too-i just had to reconfigure the network
information for it..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

I still need HELP!

Mar 9, 2001, 1:53am
why you have not yet called your isp and have had them fix it is beyond
me...

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

NewYork's 2nd Anniversary

Mar 14, 2001, 12:34am
amen

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Countdown!

Mar 14, 2001, 12:34am
we've heard this before..

actions speak louder then words...

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Countdown!

Mar 17, 2001, 6:39pm
whatever.. your not sorry.. I don't buy that for a minute.. your an asshole
and you know it.. if you were REALLY sorry, you'de try to at least stop
being so fucking rude..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Countdown!

Mar 17, 2001, 9:00pm
: Rolu - I'm mad? since when? I am glad to leave.. I have been offered 2
: cits bud.. turned both down..

praise the lord..

:I dont wanna stay.. that is why..

The feeling is mutual..

: J B E L L - Ok.. I figured I'd apologize before I left and yet I still get
: yelled at..

join the club..

:that is bad when I get yelled at for apoligizing..

.....oh how true the golden rule really is..

:and I have
:been nicer..

i'de hope so..

see.. I could have said many things to a lot of you in the past
: hour or so.. but I kept them to myself..

because your halfwitted, nonsensical responses would get flamed-maybe your
not as stupid as i take you for..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Plugins, new idea...

Mar 16, 2001, 2:00am
mine was win3.1 333mhz, 16mb ram.. and best of all.. 14.4 modem..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Heh, sorta interesting...

Mar 16, 2001, 2:03am
I think they have some secret technology going on in the background that we
don't know about... I noticed one day (before 3.1 came out, i think) the
amount users online during the day went up to about 600..must be making more
mergers or something.. I'm certain however, that there is a factor we're
overlooking.. now just to find out what it is..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Re: Resignation from CitBingo

Mar 16, 2001, 11:55pm
*shakes head* I'm dissappointed in you daphne... I don't want to be rude-but
your statements seem to me to resemble those of a selfish bitch..

>Why would BvS start donating again.... I don't like seeing his
crappy gor-ness around even..

YOU don't like seeing it? hmm.. last i checked CITbingo was Citizen based..
yes, you are a citizen.. but what if some of us DO like seeing his work..
like me.. I've always been fond of his artistic talent.... I try to put up
with you being so anti-gor, in fact, i was also anti-gor.. but I have met a
few people that have changed my feeling towards them.. like pretense.. she
is great at textures-and if your not gonna show hers or BvS's great art
work... simply because *YOU* don't like gor.. I'm affraid I can't support
you.. I hope this isn't the end of our friendship, but something must be
done.. I'm not gonna sit by a hipocrit.. I'm going to stand up for the
little guy.. because every once in a while the big guy needs to get smacked
around a bit by the little guy.. and if you believe I'm the last person to
stand up for gor people (because i'm not gor) it has nothing to do with
gor-for me, it's principle.. as many of you may or may not know-i'm gay, and
for me it's a never-ending battle just to survive because people
discriminate so fiercly.. I don't think anyone, including goreans should
have to live the same way-I'm sure you wouldn't.. just remember the golden
rule-treat others the way you would like to be treated.. I know it's a
cliche, but I think we all need to hear it every now and again..
--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

Re: Resignation from CitBingo

------=_NextPart_000_00A7_01C0AEDB.736A6FC0

maybe someone is trying to make it look like you replied.. then... i =
don't know.. lol nevermind..

--=20
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote] Second: Daphne is out of control and needs to be stopped. If I =
understand correctly she is a representative of Activeworlds.com and =
behaviour like this will only deter others from joining or renewing =
their citizenships with AW. I believe it is time that AW corporate =
offices take a look at what is going on in their worlds and do something =
about it. I'm sure that none of you would walk down the street and spit =
in the faces of those that are paying your salary and that is exactly =
what she is doing to all of the Gor people who have spent money to =
become a part of the Activeworlds community.=20

This is a Public Relations nightmare just waiting to go off and the =
longer they cover it up the bigger the explosion. It is a shame this has =
not been put to rest earlier than this with all of the "Gor" bashing =
that has been done by her prior to this. I can tell you this: when my =
citizenship is up and if this hate filled woman is still a =
representative of Activeworlds I will spend my money elsewhere like =
Outerworlds.com. She is an unwanted woman with unwanted views and paying =
citizens should not have to be subject to her bashing.=20

If nothing is done about this and no response is posted by an =
Activeworlds.com employee I will assume that they could really care less =
about us common folks and we should take ourselves AND our money to a =
universe that does care about the people that spend money to be a part =
of their universe and treat them as people should be treated.=20

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=20
citizen number 328285=20
=20
=20

[View Quote] *shakes head* I'm dissappointed in you daphne... I don't want to =
be rude-but=20
your statements seem to me to resemble those of a selfish bitch..=20
>Why would BvS start donating again.... I don't like seeing his=20
crappy gor-ness around even..=20

YOU don't like seeing it? hmm.. last i checked CITbingo was =
Citizen based..=20
yes, you are a citizen.. but what if some of us DO like seeing his =
work..=20
like me.. I've always been fond of his artistic talent.... I try =
to put up=20
with you being so anti-gor, in fact, i was also anti-gor.. but I =
have met a=20
few people that have changed my feeling towards them.. like =
pretense.. she=20
is great at textures-and if your not gonna show hers or BvS's =
great art=20
work... simply because *YOU* don't like gor.. I'm affraid I can't =
support=20
you.. I hope this isn't the end of our friendship, but something =
must be=20
done.. I'm not gonna sit by a hipocrit.. I'm going to stand up for =
the=20
little guy.. because every once in a while the big guy needs to =
get smacked=20
around a bit by the little guy.. and if you believe I'm the last =
person to=20
stand up for gor people (because i'm not gor) it has nothing to do =
with=20
gor-for me, it's principle.. as many of you may or may not =
know-i'm gay, and=20
for me it's a never-ending battle just to survive because people=20
discriminate so fiercly.. I don't think anyone, including goreans =
should=20
have to live the same way-I'm sure you wouldn't.. just remember =
the golden=20
rule-treat others the way you would like to be treated.. I know =
it's a=20
cliche, but I think we all need to hear it every now and again..=20
--=20
--=20
J B E L L=20
http://platinum.awjbell.com=20
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

------=_NextPart_000_00A7_01C0AEDB.736A6FC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>maybe someone is trying to make it look =
like you=20
replied.. then... i don't know.. lol nevermind..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><A =
href=3D"news://awjbell.com">news://awjbell.com</A><BR>--<BR>J B=20
E L L<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://platinum.awjbell.com">http://platinum.awjbell.com</A><BR>G=
O I N=20
G&nbsp; P L A T I N U M</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"son of sass" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:SonofSass at hotmail.com">SonofSass at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3ab3b95f at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3ab3b95f at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Who are you and why are you using my e-mail? =
</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px =
solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
[View Quote] =
href=3D"mailto:3AB3A165.207C5034 at hotmail.com">3AB3A165.207C5034 at hotmail.c=
om</A>&gt;...</DIV>I=20
agree J B E L L.=20
<P>First: I would like to say that I am saddened about the news that =
Son of=20
Sass is leaving citbingo and I wish him all the best in whatever he =
choses=20
to do.=20
<P>Second: Daphne is out of control and needs to be stopped. If I =
understand=20
correctly she is a representative of Activeworlds.com and behaviour =
like=20
this will only deter others from joining or renewing their =
citizenships with=20
AW. I believe it is time that AW corporate offices take a look at =
what is=20
going on in their worlds and do something about it. I'm sure that =
none of=20
you would walk down the street and spit in the faces of those that =
are=20
paying your salary and that is exactly what she is doing to all of =
the Gor=20
people who have spent money to become a part of the Activeworlds =
community.=20
<P>This is a Public Relations nightmare just waiting to go off and =
the=20
longer they cover it up the bigger the explosion. It is a shame this =
has not=20
been put to rest earlier than this with all of the "Gor" bashing =
that has=20
been done by her prior to this. I can tell you this: when my =
citizenship is=20
up and if this hate filled woman is still a representative of =
Activeworlds I=20
will spend my money elsewhere like Outerworlds.com. She is an =
unwanted woman=20
with unwanted views and paying citizens should not have to be =
subject to her=20
bashing.=20
<P>If nothing is done about this and no response is posted by an=20
Activeworlds.com employee I will assume that they could really care =
less=20
about us common folks and we should take ourselves <B><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000><FONT size=3D+2>AND</FONT></FONT></B> our money to a =
universe=20
that does care about the people that spend money to be a part of =
their=20
universe and treat them as people should be treated.=20
<P>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX <BR>citizen number 328285 <BR>&nbsp; <BR>&nbsp;=20
[View Quote] including goreans should <BR>have to live the same way-I'm sure =
you=20
wouldn't.. just remember the golden <BR>rule-treat others the way =
you=20
would like to be treated.. I know it's&nbsp; a <BR>cliche, but I =
think we=20
all need to hear it every now and again.. <BR>-- <BR><A=20
href=3D"news://awjbell.com">news://awjbell.com</A> <BR>-- <BR>J B =
E L L=20
<BR><A =
href=3D"http://platinum.awjbell.com">http://platinum.awjbell.com</A>=20
<BR>G O I N G&nbsp; P L A T I N U=20
M</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A7_01C0AEDB.736A6FC0--

Re: Resignation from CitBingo

Mar 17, 2001, 6:39pm
that's EXACTLY where I stand, peac..if it wasn't for jynx.. you wouldn't see
me supporting citbingo any longer..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Screw this..

Mar 17, 2001, 9:01pm
bye.. don't let the door.rwx hit you in the ass on the way out..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Hello and Two Cents

Mar 17, 2001, 9:03pm
two cents? looked like at least three to me ;-) maybe you should talk to
roland..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

Re: Resignation from CitBingo

Mar 17, 2001, 9:08pm
shoulda guessed that would happen.. lol yes, i am..

--
--

------=_NextPart_000_03B8_01C0AEF3.422CEBA0

> He is one of the nicest people that I have met in here and for him to =
be so generous to me when he didn't have to be speaks for itself don't =
you think?=20

Yes, it does, and he's the same way towards me (and everyone, for that =
matter) :-)

--=20
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

------=_NextPart_000_03B8_01C0AEF3.422CEBA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&gt; He is one of the nicest people that I have met in =
here&nbsp;and for=20
him to be so generous to me when he didn't have&nbsp;to be speaks for =
itself=20
don't you think? </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yes, it does, and he's the same way =
towards me (and=20
everyone, for that matter)&nbsp;:-)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT><BR>-- <BR><A=20
href=3D"news://awjbell.com">news://awjbell.com</A><BR>--<BR>J B E L =
L<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://platinum.awjbell.com">http://platinum.awjbell.com</A><BR>G=
O I N=20
G&nbsp; P L A T I N U M</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_03B8_01C0AEF3.422CEBA0--

'Leaves' world

Mar 18, 2001, 12:31am
if I wanted to go to the world, i would.. please don't spam numb nuts..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

'Leaves' world

Mar 18, 2001, 12:37am
i know, i know.. i'm sorry.. not in a good mood i suppose, I was out of line
and shall try to no longer use lanezerian context.. my sincerest appoligies
to leaves world, and k y l e...

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Re: Daphne thinks all of you should see this, so here it is...

Mar 18, 2001, 1:08am
this makes me feel guilty about my reponse.. but I still stand strong to
it.. how she represents aw and citbingo goes beyond what she says in bold..
she needs to realize that as long as her name is daphne-bold makes no
differance in how people will precieve her comments-and i have heard her
openly bash gor non-bold..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

1  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  24  |