Countdown! (Community)

Countdown! // Community

1  2  |

lanezeri

Mar 12, 2001, 3:36pm
I know you people will be so happy.. 12 days till I leave AW.. I know at
least one person will be happy enough to countdown the days till I leave

--
- = [ T e c h n o ] = -
http://wt.s5.com

joeman

Mar 12, 2001, 4:57pm
This is what, the 3rd time your leaving?! Make up your mind kid...

~Joeman

[View Quote]

rolu

Mar 12, 2001, 7:15pm
[View Quote] Your mommy didn't give you enough attention again, eh?

rolu

wing

Mar 12, 2001, 7:30pm
Good, now go away this time. *marks it on calendar*
[View Quote]

lanezeri

Mar 13, 2001, 1:03am
Third time? Really now? I think this is the first time I said I was
DEFINATELY leaving.. the first time I said I MIGHT if something happened..
it didn't so I stayed.. then I said I was leaving when my cit expired
dipshit.. see you need to pay attention! my cit expires in 11 days and I
will be so glad to leave..

--
- = [ T e c h n o ] = -
http://wt.s5.com

xero

Mar 13, 2001, 1:45am
What the heck is with all these people who want peoples sympathy by posting
about how they are leaving AW and crap? This is getting really stupid
now..and really old..if you were going to leave AW you'd just leave. Theres
no timer you go by or counting down the days, who are you kidding? Leave or
stay, don't waste space in the newsgroups if all you want is sympathy.

rolu

Mar 13, 2001, 7:53am
[View Quote] yep

> Really now?

Yep, really.

> I think

You can't think. We know that. Don't try to fool us.

> this is the first time I said I was
> DEFINATELY leaving..

Big deal. It's the third time you come here to bother us with "I'm leaving,
now be happy" messages.

> the first time

....it was already stupid and boring. Second time: idem. Third time: idem.

> I said I MIGHT if something happened..

Too bad it didn't happen.

> it didn't so I stayed..

Yeah, too bad. Can't we make it happen anyway, to make you leave asap? Are
there any other things we can do to make you leave? Or run in front of a
train or something?

On the other hand, running in front of a train is not nice for the people
nearby. Jump into a river and drown instead.

> then I said I was leaving when my cit expired

Yeah, fine. Big deal. If your cit expires, you can't post here anymore. We
all know that. So what? No need to tell us.

> dipshit..

Look at yourself. (hint: use a mirror)

> see you need to pay attention!

Look who's talking. As if you even know what that is.

> my cit expires in 11 days

Good. Now remember, don't renew. Yes? Good boy.

> and I will be so glad to leave..

You know - you can leave right now if you want. Just don't come back here.

rolu

lanezeri

Mar 13, 2001, 8:21pm
Sympathy? Hardly.. why use you immature pieces of shit when I have friends
in RL? Not many of you do.. you sit in the computer desk all day and bitch
at me.. but I don't come for sympathy.. I come to piss you off.. I am
leaving actually.. I wont stay and waste my money on you people.

You say I can't post after I'm gone? See, your wrong! I have my ways..
having a cit don't mean anything when it comes to an open port on a Windows
2000 Server (guessing) especially when you can take control of the damn
thing to where no one can get it back.. you people don't know me.. so don't
act like you do!

--
- = [ T e c h n o ] = -
http://wt.s5.com

joeman

Mar 13, 2001, 8:35pm
*cough* your full of shit. So, your threatening to hack the aw com servers?
Lol, its a friggin Sun mirosystems computer, no windozzz there! And uhh,
have you ever heard of AUTHENTICATION? You cant just open a port and post on
it, you friggin half wit!

~Joeman
[View Quote]

lanezeri

Mar 13, 2001, 8:46pm
Uhh.. did I say anything of hacking? Don't require it moron.. and never
said I was opening one.. IT IS ALREADY OPEN! Authentication? That aint a
problem.. I could use your name.. Sun Mirosystems? damn.. learn to spell..
there is a thing called SPELL CHECK! Use it.. I don't know why I waste my
time explaining to you people

--
- = [ T e c h n o ] = -
http://wt.s5.com

wing

Mar 13, 2001, 9:18pm
[View Quote] Wuss. If you think we're just after you, you're right. Errrr wrong even.

>but I don't come for sympathy.. I come to piss you off..

Who doesn't have a life?

>I am
> leaving actually.. I wont stay and waste my money on >you people.

You're paying us? WHERE'S MINE?

> You say I can't post after I'm gone? See, your wrong! >I have my ways..

L33t HaX0r kiddie!

> having a cit don't mean anything when it comes to an >open port on a
Windows
> 2000 Server (guessing)

SUN MICROSYSTEMS! MORON. YOU DON'T RUN A FULL SCALE SERVER ON WIN-NETHING

>especially when you can take
>control of the damn
> thing to where no one can get it back..

Moron, do you know ANYTHING about server structure? Or computers in general.
Even under Windows, if someone DID manage to possess my computer, it's a
simple pull the plug operation to regain control. Not that it's even
possible.

>you people don't know me.. so don't
> act like you do!

We never claimed to know you. You're just a paranoid kid. By the way, an
abuse report will be being sent to your internet provider once I figure out
how to view message source on Outlook. I encourage others to join me in
doing so, we just might teach one wannabe hacker the errors of his ways.

> --
> - = [ T e c h n o ] = -
> http://wt.s5.com
> - = [ S t u f f - X ] = -
> http://www.stuffx.com/aw

agent1

Mar 13, 2001, 9:20pm
I'll just reply to Lanezeri from your reply, Joeman :)

[View Quote]

[View Quote] LOL :)

> Windows
> don't

As Joeman said, it's a Sun server. Anyway, I doubt AWCI would leave a server so wide open that knocking on a door (bad metaphor ;)) would unlock the entire house (there's the rest of that metaphor). BTW - There isn't a thing you could do to prevent them from regaining control of their server.
0. Email ISP of script kiddie and have his internet connection threatened
1. Disconnect from Internet
2. Copy files that are remaining and unaffected
3. Wipe hard drive
4. Re-install OS and make sure it is secure this time
5. Copy over whbs/ger data files you saved
6. Re-connect server

-Agent1

agent1

Mar 13, 2001, 9:22pm
In OE you can right-click on a message in the list window and click properties in the context menu. Then click the Details button and "Message Source...".

wing

Mar 13, 2001, 9:25pm
He uses DSL through Southwest Bell. (www.swbell.net). Abuse email is
abuse at swbell.net
Oh yeah, Lanerazi or however the fuhq you spell your name, the Bell
companies are the worst ISPs ever known to mankind.
[View Quote]

john viper

Mar 13, 2001, 10:23pm
If you are going to leave, I wish you would just. Does this mean that I
need to simply not check the newsgroups for the next 11 days? Even if I
filter Lane, all the replies and such will still be there, and since I am on
a 56K connection even if I do not read every message, the headers still have
to download. Can't wait till I get my news client finished.......

-John

[View Quote]

wing

Mar 13, 2001, 11:31pm
I don't notice anything resembling a header download on a 56k modem. It
happens prettymuch instantaniously at 53k, so chances are your modem isn't
pulling it's weight.
[View Quote]

j b e l l

Mar 14, 2001, 12:34am
we've heard this before..

actions speak louder then words...

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

lanezeri

Mar 14, 2001, 1:47am
See that is where ur wrong Wing.. send it to my ISP.. I could care less.. I
dont plan on hacking moron.. never said "I am going to hack the AW Server."
nope.. you wont ever hear me say that idiot.. Oh SWBell don't suck.. if
anything sucks it is Prodigy.. you people never heard me say I AM LEAVING
TODAY.. I never said it.. listen to me people.. I never plan to be on AW
again.. no point.. 11 days and I will be gone.. living a life that has a
purpose..

--
- = [ T e c h n o ] = -
http://wt.s5.com

wing

Mar 14, 2001, 8:42am
I wouldn't even call it hacking. However, script kiddies aren't the
favorites if their ISP. Oh yeah, I'm quite aware of the suckiness of
Prodigy. The thing is, they're the only ISP with a local dialup that doesn't
charge $1 an hour for every hour beyond 150 (Verizon)
[View Quote]

agent1

Mar 14, 2001, 12:05pm
"You say I can't post after I'm gone? See, your wrong! I have my ways.. having a cit don't mean anything when it comes to an open port on a Windows
2000 Server (guessing) especially when you can take control of the damn thing to where no one can get it back"

That sounds like you're threatening to "hack" their servers to me.

just for your information: you right-click the post and click properties.
there's a simple way of finding the ISP's abuse adress, but I like Lanezeri
and I think that because he thinks he's super-computer man that can break
trough the password system of Unix/Linux he shouldn't be reported, he can't
do no damage (except to himself)

KAH
wing <bathgate at prodigy.net> skrev i
meldingsnyheter:3aaeaad2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

[View Quote]

jfk2

Mar 14, 2001, 6:12pm
I'm sure glad I don't live anywhere WING does... I'm very fortunate
to have several local dial-ups that only charge $9.95 a month for UNLIMITED
useage. [www.a-znet.com] was my favorite one for the longest time.
Their policy on UNLIMITED means just that. For a dial-up user who could
rack up to 600 hours in one month and only be charged $9.95 per month...
COOL... [Dial-up 56k modem]
The service originates in Syracuse, NY [My home city & State] and they service
all of NY and parts of PA, Ohio, Mass, VT...

wing <bathgate at prodigy.net> wrote in <3aaf4b33$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>I wouldn't even call it hacking. However, script kiddies aren't the
>favorites if their ISP. Oh yeah, I'm quite aware of the suckiness of
>Prodigy. The thing is, they're the only ISP with a local dialup that doesn't
>charge $1 an hour for every hour beyond 150 (Verizon)
[View Quote]

percipient

Mar 14, 2001, 8:09pm
"11 days and I will be gone.. living a life that has a purpose.."

Quit procrastinating and start living your "life with purpose" today, and
leave the rest of us in peace.

lanezeri

Mar 14, 2001, 9:25pm
I may have said that.. but did I ever say "I know the port the server runs
on and I am gonna hack them!" well.. no.. I didn't.. and I ain't
procrastinating.. I am living my life.. I just waste about 5 minutes to
bother you dumbasses

--
- = [ T e c h n o ] = -
http://wt.s5.com

ribsin bacon

Mar 14, 2001, 10:01pm
I dont know how young you are, most likely 15. But kid if your no where past
18 you should not have a life. Education is the key first. So dont gripe
about going on with life because it doesnt start until you have a full time
job and have bills to pay.

[View Quote] > I may have said that.. but did I ever say "I know the port the server runs
> on and I am gonna hack them!" well.. no.. I didn't.. and I ain't
> procrastinating.. I am living my life.. I just waste about 5 minutes to
> bother you dumbasses
>
> --
> - = [ T e c h n o ] = -
> http://wt.s5.com
> - = [ S t u f f - X ] = -
> http://www.stuffx.com/aw

agent1

Mar 14, 2001, 10:20pm
Pretty much, actually. By the way, it runs on port 119.

--------------8C19EDEF8FADD7918589612D

very unusual, a news server running on the nntp port? Really very
unusual.

[View Quote] begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------8C19EDEF8FADD7918589612D--

jfk2

Mar 15, 2001, 2:00am
What is more amazing is when i fire up my newsgroups server...
I can set it up for a 50 server feed in... Put the ones that have
the binaries i love to get.
And i get all the parts no matter what. And i love the freebie
NG servers & my Time Warner RR feed... Ahhh... getting any
And all the binaries i want.
But then it makes me work too darn hard though... Creating the cd-roms
just to stay ahead. lol!!!

ananas <vha at oct31.de> wrote in <3AB0116A.50E8F004 at oct31.de>:

>very unusual, a news server running on the nntp port? Really very
>unusual.

[View Quote]

agent1

Mar 15, 2001, 12:27pm
LOL :)

[View Quote]

gamer

Mar 16, 2001, 5:36am
Man, guys really don't like this dude...what did he do wrong? (hey don't
flame me for askin' just wanna know)

-Gamer